I love Taapsee Pannu

Story Info
From flight to her pussy, with Taapsee Pannu.
2.6k words
4.08
38.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro011
Bro011
75 Followers

I was among the firsts to board the flight and I closed my eyes sooner I found my seat. People were still boarding the plane as there was an announcement about delay of an hour in the take off. I thought what the hell as all I wanted a quick nap. People kept coming in and I could hear the complaining talks among the people as they filled the aircraft. Suddenly people in front of my seat began to whisper to each other and then there was complete silence. Some celebrity must have arrived I said to myself. There were hushed voices of hello and hi in the crowd. There was some movement around my seat. The passenger next to me had arrived and was settling in ‘her’ seat. It was a she and that she had a superb choice in fragrance. I inhaled deep and wondered if she knew my taste in female scents. The person next to me was drawing my attention. There was no announcement after the first information about delay and I didn’t want to open my eyes.

My phone vibrated at wrong time. I ignored it for the first time but it vibrated again. I pulled it out with much effort and by the time the call was disconnected. It was a missed call from my local office. Screen of my phone was glowing and I could see the perfect smile of my favourite lady Taapsee Pannu on my screensaver. Her beautiful curls were flowing on her pretty face and her pearl white teeth were shining through her pink beautiful lips. I unlocked the phone and there she was again on my wallpaper. She was wearing big round glasses and her hair were pulled back. Her lips were red and she had a serious look on her ever beautiful face. I kept looking at her for a while.

“Great choice of pictures, I must say.”

“This voice, I know this voice.” But was it possible!!!!

I turned my face towards the voice and there She was. Taapsee Pannu was sitting in the seat next to mine. She was smiling. Her signature smile which always have me hard time even in two dimensions and now she was sitting next to me in real. She was wearing a black top and an open shirt over it. Her hair was polled back in a bun with one or two strands kissing her rosy cheeks. She looked heavenly and I was staring at her like a fool.

“Taapsee,” she extended her hand.

I shook my head and gathered my wits.

“Of course. I mean, yes you are Taapsee. I mean....... Well, I am Viren,” I held her soft hand in mine and shook it gently. It happened suddenly. One moment I was looking at her pics and next moment she was sitting next to me.

“Great choice of pics, I must say,” she repeated herself with an even broader smile.

“It is very embarrassing. I am a big fan of yours but you seeing yourself on my phone makes me look like a fool,” I put my phone on silent and pushed into my pocket.

“No..... I am honoured if I could connect with you in even a small way,” she played a typical celebrity.

“Small way! I live and breath around you Taapsee. I like you so so much,” it slipped out of my mouth suddenly, “I mean, I admire your work a lot.”

“Ohh dear, I know. Everybody loves me. Or it’s just you?” she gave me a playful serious look.

I was fumbling for words. I was like a deer caught in spotlight. She got my condition and burst into a laughter. Her signature guffaw, which always made me hard.

“You are a flirt, Taapsee,” I wanted her to feel in my space, not like a celebrity which she actually was.

“Am I?” she dragged a fingernail on my arm. She wanted to tease me but she was turning me on. My cock had grown to its full size in my jeans and was reaching almost my knee. I never thought it was that long. The thick outline was clearly visible over the fabric and I had to adjust in my seat as it lurched. Taapsee must have also noticed it as I felt her nail digging hard on my skin for a moment. Then she cleared her throat and regained her demeanour.

There was an announcement about take off and in about 15 minutes we were in the air. My heart was racing with all the impossible and fantasy thoughts. What if I could fuck Taapsee in the plane toilet. What if she could suck my cock right here in my seat, her perfect lips would look great around my fat cock. I was unable to push off these thoughts and my cock was so hard now that it was about to explode. I was adjusting myself time and again. I could not touch my cock as it would look awkward and the situation was uncontrollable.

“What’s your destination?? Viren? Right?” she asked flipping pages of the magazine she was reading.

“Yes, it’s Viren and I am flying till Delhi,” I replied.

“Well, I’ll be there with you till Mumbai. After that I am sure you can take care of yourself,” she smiled and I wondered if she was being polite or mentioned my rock hard cock.

“Would you like to see me up close rather than just on your phone?” Taapsee whispered not looking at me.

“Excuse me,” I stuttered.

“I thought you might enjoy seeing me up close and personal better than you could see me while you watched me in movies,” Taapsee said.

My mouth was wide open. She pulled out a pen, wrote something on a tissue and handed it to me.

“Don’t bother yourself with a reply, I can see it through your jeans,” she winked at me, “Wo don’t talk now on. Just follow my car from the airport and call me if needed.”

My heart was pounding in my chest. I looked at the piece of paper she gave me. It was the hotel name she was staying, the room number and her mobile.

“Fuck! It was happening,” I said to myself as the plane began to descend.

I reached at the address she gave me. The reception called her room and the staff accompanied me to her room.

She opened the door and welcomed me in. We greeted each other with formal hello smiling as we knew the purpose of our meeting. She was wearing a long silky robe which was hiding her sexy frame. My cock was as hard as it was supposed to be.

“As I can see my present ready in your jeans, I think we should begin.”

With that, Taapsee untied the robe and let it slowly fall to floor unveiling her stunningly, gorgeous, sexy body. I had no other reaction, but to stand up, take her in my arms and kiss her deeply. Our tongues made love inside each other’s mouths. My hands slid down around her soft ass and pulled her into a big hug. She naturally felt how rock hard my dick was.

Taapsee’s hand found my bulge painfully held back in my jeans as she pressed her body on mine. I was dying for this moment. In a flash I undid the buckle and dropped my jeans to my knees. Only the thin fabric of my briefs in between her soft caress and my cock. She stood up and pushed me where she wanted. I found myself crashing against the blinds of the windows. She held me, lowering herself and softly cupping her prize, she had wanted this, and she was going to take it in any way she pleased. This was our deal, no stopping her. Her mouth opened to gently cup my balls, still in their prison of cotton. I let her take her time, but I was going crazy. Her hand gripped my shaft, firmly and possessively. Finally, the briefs began to come off. My heartbeat was somewhere in my throat. I pressed my hands hard on the wall behind me. I wanted to hold her head and push my cock in her mouth but she was Taapsee Pannu, the woman of my dreams. She had all the right to tease me. I was loving it.

My cock stood bare and to attention, pointing towards the ceiling. She enjoying the moment, turning it this way and that, examining it the way she would a particular interesting equation. My lovely princess Taapsee, I let her do what she wanted, it belonged to her anyway, even if she didn’t realize it yet. she finally brought it to her mouth, I let out some sort of cry, but I was long past caring who might hear. I thought I would finish then and there. My fist slammed into the blinds behind me, I heard a crack and I might have shattered the window. She tongued my head, her lips tight on my shaft, she flicked back and forth on my opening, balls still cupped in her soft caress. I held on through the pleasure, enjoying the warmth and intense pleasure coming from my dreamgirl’s mouth.

With every motion, up and down, she took more and more of my dick into her mouth until she was deep-throating me. Stroking me at the same time, she gorged herself on my cock.

“I’m going to cum if you keep this up, Taapsee,” I said, “And I don’t necessarily want to cum in your mouth tonight.”

“You can cum in as many places as you want, Viren,” she was able to say and she continued to suck. And with that, my dick began pulsing and shot a load of hot, salty/sweet, cum down her throat. She swallowed without hesitation, leaned into me with her beautiful tight tits, and let me start tit-fucking her cleavage. “Come on Viren, shoot a load on my tits and let me rub it in.” The cumming continued and it oozed all over her breasts and the room smelled like hot sex.

My cock was hard as a rock, the soldier proving his worth on the day I needed him the most.

“Now my turn to show you how much l want you, Taapsee,” I pulled out. She frowned, disappointed showing. I needed to please her.

“Take off your panty, Taapsee,” I ordered.

She began to comply, smiling wickedly. She revealed her sexy pair of white panties.

“Too slow,” I bit into her panties, pulling to create a tiny tear. I grabbed the opening and ripped them down the middle. I was not successful, it didn’t break cleanly. But after some quick work, her pussy lay bare before me. It was thin and smooth, with small lips. I don’t know if a vagina can look innocent, but cute and innocent is how her pussy looked to me. A small triangular trim of hair added some growl to her.

Taapsee Pannu, my dream woman. It was a dream come true. I slapped the inside of her thigh. She was hurt. May be I hit her too hard in the excitement.

“Open up,” she complied, spreading her legs. I pushed my arms through, getting my shoulders beneath her thighs, grabbing her butt for support, and stood up.

“Viren!” She shrieked. She was now sitting on my shoulders, my face in line with her crotch. She grabbed my head tightly for support. I moved towards the wall, looking for support, her butt found our blinded window.

I finally looked at my prize. I teased her, kissing her thighs. Nibbling, biting. She took it kindly at first but began to grow wild, wiggling about impatiently.

“Please Viren,” she moaned. Her voice was crack to me. Sultry and soft. Guttural yet gentle. I needed more.

“Tell me what you want, Taapsee,” I kissed her clit, establishing contact for the first time.

“I need you to eat me, Viren. I need to cum. You’re driving me crazy, you’ve been driving me crazy ever since I met you. I didn’t know what the feelings meant. I didn’t want to lose you. When you confronted me, I was afraid you’d treat me like other guys. But you are different. I’m yours now, so take what you need.”

Well shit. I couldn’t help but smile. I was expecting sexy talk. But that was so much better. I dove in, giving her what she needed. She was delicious. The musky smell that I always associated with her, the smell that I’d fancy so much was so potent here I could almost taste it. I was ravished by it. It powered me forward and I accelerated in.

I ran my tongue up and down her folds as she yelled instructions from above. I dove in and out, side to side, paying attention to clit and everywhere else I could reach. I gauged my performance on the sounds of her moans, doubling down when she reached a peak. I focused entirely on her. I was having the time of my life, but somehow I felt in service to her. Giving her what she needed. Showing her that I was worthy. Showing her that she was my favourite.

Taapsee thrashed around, barely able to stay put. I grabbed her thighs, holding her steady, feeling her crescendo coming. She pushed my face into her, and I tripled my focus on that spot. She let out an indescribable, animalistic sound that was unfiltered and full of pleasure and joy. She was twitching, her limbs jelly, her moans died down.

I carried my princess to the desk and laid down to enjoy it. I kissed her tenderly on the forehead and began to straighten up. She surprised me, hooking her legs around me and flipping me over.

“Woah!” I exclaimed, “I love you Taapsee.”

She was on top of me. The look in her eyes that of hunger and lust. I had been holding it back, but now I let it all out. I needed her. She lined up my shaft to her entrance and lowered herself onto me. She might have been wanting to do the work, but I didn’t let her. I grabbed her ass, held it in position, and began to slam myself into her. The time for gentleness was long gone, I was pounding Taapsee from underneath with everything I had. A part of me still wanted to savour it, to enjoy her moans and warmth. But I was out of control.

There was a moment of clarity. This was Taapsee, my perfect woman, and here I was, buried in her. I breathed her in, and it threw me over the edge. There wasn’t a single second where I considered not cumming inside of her. And so I did, I let it all out, I could almost feel my balls pulse and as I emptied completely into the girl of my dreams. I found myself grunting, breath heavy, not knowing how loud I’d been, not caring.

She collapsed on top of me, we were both spent. An hour ago I thought I’d never see her again, and now here we were, wrapped in the most intimate of embraces. I settled into her, holding her smell in me, feeling her chest on mine, and just held her.

After an inordinate amount of time, I pushed away some strands of her beautiful curly hair and whispered into her ear,

“It’s not our only time, Taapsee?”

The reply came immediately.

“Obviously not, Viren.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Story is a work of fiction.

Comments and feedback always help in writing better. Please share how you felt about the story. You can reach me through my profile.


Bro011
Bro011
75 Followers