I Love to Watch Jules Study

Story Info
Jules takes care of one of Joe's needs.
1.1k words
3.59
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tale #8 – I love to watch Jules study

It was a warm spring day, and the windows in my apartment were open, allowing the nice breezes in. I had a small apartment off-campus which consisted of a bedroom, bathroom, living room, and a kitchen. The living room had a sofa, coffee table, and an entertainment center, and the kitchen had a small table pushed against a wall with three chairs around it.

Last fall I met this very nice and pretty guy, Joe, and we have been an item ever since. He stands about my height, very dark and smooth black skin, and other than on his head, not a hint of hair – anywhere. I really enjoy him, and I am pretty sure he enjoys me.

The semester had begun and we were busy studying in my apartment. I was on my stomach on the sofa reading, and Joe was at the kitchen table writing a paper. There was music coming from the entertainment center, nothing too energetic, but nice and melodic. I was dressed in a sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of men's boxers, and Joe was shirtless and a pair of gym shorts.

Joe yawns and stretches, I look up and see he is looking at my butt. He likes my butt, and I like that he likes my butt. There is a look in his eyes – the 'I need servicing' look. I am a very giving person, and I like sex – a lot! With that combination, guess where I'm headed?

I mark my page in the book and close it. As I start standing to go over to him, I noticed he is already getting excited about this encounter. For out of the bottom of his shorts appears his growing erection.

Okay, I forgot to mention one very distinguishing feature of Joe's – his penis. Our pet name for this cock is Winston, and I often refer to it as the Eighth Wonder of the World. The thing is huge. One time when we had a little to drink, I sucked on it to get it hard, and measured it with a ruler – twelve inches. I am not exaggerating, twelve fucking inches. As impressive as the length is, the girth is as impressive. When I grasp the member, my fingertips just touch. Sometimes I'll look down at my own wrist and realize that my wrist is about the same circumference and my forearm is the length as Joe's dick. It is large!

I want to make one thing clear, I would have fallen for Joe without this phallus, but it makes for a good play toy. I spend many a time just licking and kissing it. It is intriguing.

Well, Joe is seated at the table and his now hardening penis is falling out of his shorts. I climb under the table, help him out of the shorts, and sit between his legs. He cannot see me because of the table – sometimes this is the way he prefers it. Because of the length of his manhood, this position really is not that uncomfortable. I take hold of the unit and make circles around the head with my tongue, every once in a while, inserting the tip in my mouth.

As with rest of his body, his cock is dark black, except for the tip, which is a pinkish color. I lick the entire unit like my own chocolate Popsicle. Up and down, around and around, the whole member gets covered with my licks and kisses. Until recently, this has to be the most beautiful cock I have ever seen.

At this point he likes to see how much of this monster I can fit in my mouth and throat. It is never more than 5 or 6 inches, but Joe likes when I try. So, I take a deep breath and the unit slides in. It is covered with my saliva, so the journey is a little easier. Inch by inch the dark unit glides across my lips. It reaches the entrance my throat, and with a little push, the head pops in. I can no longer breathe. Luckily, this is as far as it ever goes, so I withdraw it, and repeat again and again.

The view is amazing. I look down as it goes in and out of my mouth, it looks like a small runway to his body. I reach under and start playing with his balls. This must have really excited Joe, for a hand comes under the table and starts stroking the base his cock. This is his signature move telling me that the end is not far away.

So not to drown in a cum drink, I withdraw most of the dick and concentrate just on just the head. I am really not doing much, just holding on while Joe jerks off into my wanting mouth. His hand quickens its pace, as my mouth makes a seal around the engorged unit and sucks hard. The tip of my tongue licks the bottom of the head.

I hear a grunt, and the first spurt erupts into my mouth. The first couple times this happened I was caught off guard and started gagging. Joe thought that was funny. But now I'm more seasoned and better prepared. I do not like the taste or the consistency of semen, so I position the head of the ejaculating shaft at the entrance of my throat. It bypasses my taste buds and just slithers down my throat. Again – an amazing sight – watching this penis pump its load into me. With each pump, Joe's balls constrict, helping the fluids exit the body via the long tunnel way. His hand is feverishly coaxing the remainder of semen from its hiding place deep within his testicles.

My tongue never stops its motions – up and down the small area at the base of the head. A quart of the man juices must have entered my stomach before he finishes. His hands fall to his side, he slouches down with heavy breathing, and I finish him off. The next five minutes are spent cleaning him off with my tongue. It is a lot of area to clean, but it is a labor of love.

Finally, I let the organ drop, it bounces a couple times because of the weight, and it just hangs there. Mission accomplished, I thought to myself. I climb out from under the table and Joe is already back at his paper. Guess I just fulfilled a need of his, but I didn't mind. I think I enjoyed as much as he did!