I Love You

Story Info
He's jealous that she is already dating after breakup.
5.5k words
112.6k
166
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers

"Fuck you!" she yelled into the phone. "And stop fucking calling me, it's over!" She slammed the phone on the hook. She sat down on her couch and checked the tears threatening to pour from her eyes. She had been with Jake for six months, and they had been the best six months of her life. It was perfect from the first minute they had laid eyes on each other. Of course she had been a little nervous at first, they were just so different!

She was mullato, he was white.

He was rich, she was poor.

She was a twenty-one year old virgin, scared of sex, he was twenty-eight and craved constant sex.

It didn't seem possible that two so different could be compatible, but it just all happened so naturally, like it was meant to be. She had to admit he was the perfect boyfriend, despite his fierce temper and dominant nature. He had movie star good looks, with thick black hair, and pale gray eyes that could make her wet from across the room. Plus the sex was amazing!

No, incredible!

No, better! There was just no word strong enough to do it justice. His only flaws were his dangerous fear of commitment and his rampant libido.

Jake listened as she slammed the phone in his ear. He knew exactly why she was upset, he even understood.

It had all started with a fight, nothing new lately, since he was fighting his feelings for her and she was aware of it. He was Jake Stone for god sake, billionaire bachelor, and the ladies loved him. He had no room for love in his life.

Unlike previous women in his life, she had stormed out after the fight. He was shocked, being used to docile women who did not argue back or storm out on him. so he went out with a few friends, got drunk and decided to bring two women back home with him. He needed to show her who ran the show, who was the boss, he refused to loose his finely tuned control to a crazy little thing like love.

He couldn't even take the girls up to his room, it seemed wrong. He had spent many memorable nights in that bed with her, endless hours of sex, feasting on her, adoring each other's bodies. So when the blonde with the huge saline breasts suggested they go to his room, he was overcome with disgust.

So there he sat in a huge chair in the entertainment room, one girl on her knees sucking his limp cock as the other girl slowly stripped her clothes off trying to tempt him. It didn't work, he had visions of caramel thighs, large upthrust caramel breasts tipped with silver dollar cinnamon nipples, pale hazel eyes that could look as innocent as an angel as she begged him to fuck her. His anger surged that he couldn't even get hard, no matter how hard he tried, he just seemed to go deeper into his need for her, even with two sexy women ready to do his bidding.

It was her fucking fault! Jezebel, that bitch!!! She had some kind of control over him, and he was furious! His brain ran over the facts, trying to rationalize how he could have lost control of his emotions. her mother's father was an African shaman, the witch had probably cast some root or spell on him. He paid no attention to the two women trying desperately to please him and his cock was still limp as he debated the logic of witchcraft. Even though deep inside he knew it wasn't possible, that he had just lost his carefully guarded control.

She was sick of this shit! She had only been gone for a few hours, but she already missed him, she needed him, her body craved him! So she went back to the mansion, deciding to confront him with the feelings she knew he fought against. Or she could just forget the fight, fuck him and wait until he was ready to admit his feelings. She didn't care, so long as he touched her.

He didn't hear her come in, but he sensed her there and looked up, it almost seemed fitting that she would walk in and catch him, he couldn't have planned it any better. He didn't move a muscle as he looked at her, her mouth wide open in shock and all he could think about doing was grabbing her by her hair and ramming his now hard cock in her mouth until she choked. But looking deeper, he saw it, the pain was there, written all over her face. he grinned smugly at his accomplishment than she turned and left. He had broken a few girls hearts like this, but he had never done it on purpose before, he did it because he was him and he could. Funny, he didn't get that sadistic satisfaction he usually got when he watched a woman's heart break. He felt almost sick to his stomach.

So he fantasized about mastering her, dominating her, making her bend to his will and finally the girl sucking him off had a mouthful that he refused to let her spit out. "Good job, now get out." he said after she swallowed, "What?" "Get the fuck out!" he roared and the girls, a little nervous, and they ran out half dressed. He leaned back in the chair and let the obscene amount of liquor he drank take over, he passed out.

His friend Harvy had been dating her closest friend Jenna for two months and it was getting serious, even though Jenna would tell Harvey about Jezebel and he would swear to not tell Jake, his loyalty was to his friend. He had found himself giving daily reports to Jake, anxious that they would both swallow their stubborn pride and reconcile. So when Jenna told him about Jezebel's plans for the evening, he tensed up and called him almost frantic, fearing Jake's temper once he found out, but fearing it more if he found out and Harvey didn't tell him. So he called with the bad news.

"She's going out on a date." he said, Jake was silent, he knew his friend well, he was only silent right before he became deadly.

"No she's not." he finally said in denial.

"She is, Jenna set her up with one of her friends from work." he reluctantly told him.

"WHAT?!" he roared, "You let her-"

"No Jake, I swear I didn't know shit until ten minutes ago." silence again, but Harvey swore he could hear Jake's anger boiling in his veins.

"When?"

"Tonight, he's picking her up at 9:00." Jake hung up the phone and sat on his black leather couch. His anger making his whole body shake. They had only been apart for one week, he had half expected her to come crawling back to him, like every other woman in his past. He should have known better, she was different, she was a prideful bitch, almost as stubborn as him, and as much as he denied it, he loved it, he wouldn't change her for the world.

He dialed her number and almost got hard just hearing her voice.

"Hello."

"What makes you think I would allow you to date someone else?" he asked. she hung up, butterflies tearing through her stomach instantly. Of course it rang again immediately, this was Jake she was dealing with.

"Hello."

"If you hang up again, i will be at your door in 5 fucking minutes!"

"Really." she laughed.

"Test me."

"Well I'll call your bluff, you don't even know where I live." she spat back after the threat, ready to slam down the phone as she heard the words.

"313 Elm St." silence as he did his evil laugh, "I know everything about you, I know every move you've made these last seven days"

"Fine, come over, you can meet my new boyfriend." she said knowing that would get to him, if Jake was anything he was as jealous as he was possessive.

"If you go out with this guy I whip you raw than stomp his head in the fucking ground." he raged that she would dare call anyone but him her boyfriend.

"Fuck you! And stop fucking calling me, its over!" she yelled, slamming the phone, than sat down on the couch. She stopped the tears so she didn't ruin her make up, but she swore she could feel her heart tearing in two.

He was early, she smiled as she opened the door, looking around a little nervous that Jake could be near. She walked him quickly to his car and got in, relieved.

His name was Ahmad, he was Jenna's friend from work. she had only met him once, but from what Jenna said, he had asked about her daily since then. He was almost obsessed with the beautiful girl, she was the perfect picture of his fantasy woman, her long silky black, loose curls that fell to the middle of her back and a sinful body that he had jerked off to every night since they had been introduced. He had all intentions of making this relationship last.

She wasn't as eager. There was no physical attraction to him, he was only an inch or two taller than her 5 ft. 5 frame, damn near a foot shorter than Jake, but he was sweet, unselfish and seemed to have a genuine concern for others, and he was completely undemanding. He was the polar opposite of Jake, the very reason she agreed to go out with him. she was looking forward to a quiet relaxing evening.

Jake was beyond inconsolable. He was in a blind rage. He had never been the jealous type, he always shared pussy! Women had come in and out of his life and never once did he care who they had sex with. So why was he ready to kill this guy, actually debating alibis for his defense?

He went to her place, it was 9:00 and she was already gone. He let himself into her apartment and sat in the dark on the couch waiting, his fury rising each minute he waited. By 11:00 he was past the point of reason. Oh he was gonna kill this guy for sure, but what he did to her would be legendary. He didn't share her and he never fucking would!

The guy was too sweet and too- "What ever you want to do" or "Is that alright with you?" he had asked her permission for every single thing, she couldn't imagine how he would be in bed, "Is it ok if I slide in now?" or "Do you mind if I pull out?" he'd probably ask with each stroke. She smiled and said thanks for dinner than hurried and got out of the car, but of course he was quicker and was at the door waiting to help her step out of the car.

"Thank you." she said politely.

"I'll walk you to the door,"

"No, that's ok, but thank you."

"So, I'll call you tomorrow." he said, than before she could answer, stop him or at least turn her head, he planted a kiss on her lips.

Neither of them saw the large dark figure in the window.

He had heard a car pull up and looked out just in time to see the kiss. He was frozen in place. She was really trying to move on, to replace him. He wouldn't allow it, no way! those were his lips, his hips, his tits! His and only his, she had no right to share them with another man. He went to the door with all intentions of going out and beating that guy until he felt a little relief, but he heard her walking towards the door, so he hid behind it. It was 11:45 as she looked at her watch, she walked in the door flipping the light switch on immediately and he grabbed her from behind the minute the door shut, she tried to struggle but who ever it was had her tight.

"I fucking warned you." he hissed in her ear. She was almost relieved it was Jake, than she realized how angry he was and her heart raced. He could be cruel when he was like this. "I can't believe you kissed him." he hissed in her ear. "I should scrub your fucking mouth with a wire brush."

"What i do is not your business." she said, refusing to be intimidated, he turned her around and slammed her against the wall.

"Guess what baby, I'm gonna get your 'boyfriend'," the word was like acid on his tongue, "I'm going to tie him down while I fuck you over and over again in front of him," he whipped her lips off hard with his sleeve. "What will he think about his 'girlfriend' when he see's you begging me for more."

"Nothing, cause I'll make sure to fuck him too good for him think." she taunted, glairing into his cutting eyes. That did it, he yanked her over to the couch, slamming her down on it, leaning over her.

"Get off me!" she yelled.

"Did you fuck him tonight?" he demanded, holding her wrist above her head, his hands tangled in her hair as she tried to shake her head loose, "DID YOU FUCK HIM?!" he roared, grabbing her face with his free hand.

"None of your fucking business." she spat back glaring at him, he started to shake a little as his face turned red, his gray eyes turned to ice, he reached between them and put his hand up her short dress, than down into her panties she struggled hard "Get the fuck off me!" she cursed knowing he hated it when she cursed him. He slid his fingers into her slit, running them up and down than slid them deep into her pussy.

"Your pussy's dry, did you wash up after you let him fuck you?"

"Take your fucking fingers out of me you fucking pervert!" she said seriously feeling her own anger rising.

"You better fuckin answer me," he hissed, fucking her hard with his fingers, making her back arch as he slid two more fingers in.

"Uugghh! pull them out!"

"Answer me!"

"You mother fucker! you fuck two girls while we're together and you have the balls to question who I fuck?" she spat back at him, her breath jagged as he punched his fingers in harder.

"You did fuck him."

"None of your fucking business!" she yelled in his face, another thing he hated. he lost it, just the thought of that guy touching her, he visibly shook, seething with anger, He flipped her over, her breasts crushed against the couch. she tried to fight but was powerless, he was naturally very strong, but he was like some 'he-man' madman right now, she didn't stand a chance. Yanking her dress up to her waist he saw the thong and freaked out.

"You wore a fuckin thong?!" he roared, ripping the thin thong from her body, the fabric cutting into her pussy. He bent and possessively sunk his teeth into her lush ass cheek, than slid his finger deep into her ass, she cried out and tried to get away as he bit down harder, marking her. His hand so hard on her back he had her folded over, her breasts almost touching her thighs as he pushed forward with his head. He bit a trail down to her upper thigh, his finger slowly sliding in and out of her ass.

She cried and begged him to stop than her cry died on her lips as his full lips began sucking on her clean shaven lips, taking them deep into his mouth, nibbling on them. She held the moan rumbling in her throat. She went up on her elbows trying to brace herself, as his tongue circled her clit, sucking on the now pulsing nub. He let her pull her body up, knowing her to well, no matter how hard she fought, she could not resist what he could do to her body, he didn't even have to hold her down, so he slid his hand down her back, going under her to tug on her hanging nipples, fingering her ass faster.

"Nooo!" she whined softly as it burst through her, fighting it was useless no matter how hard she tried.

She cried out her orgasm. He didn't stop until he took the last drop of her cum in his mouth, sliding his tongue deep into her pussy he felt her quiver and grinned against her flesh as he started tongue fucking her, "Nooo, stop," she was breathlessly begging him, but his fingers found her clit, his other finger never leaving her ass began to pound into her. She fought him hard, her clit to sensitive to stand his talented mouth, but he was relentless and only increased all the pressure until she screamed her orgasm.

He pulled his fingers out than kneeled on the couch behind her, he grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her ass up, forcing her face back down on the couch, he positioned him self than drove deep into her pussy, stealing the breath from her lungs. It had been a whole week with out him, with no sex of any form and it was over powering her.

HE was overpowering her!

Mastering her body as he always did. She tried to pull herself up but his hand came down hard on her back holding her hostage as he slammed himself in and out, hard and fast.

"Your mine, til the day you fuckin die bitch, this pussy belongs to me!" fucking her as deep as he could go, slipping his finger back inside her ass. She grabbed the arm of the couch to try to pull away, but he slipped another finger in her ass and she screamed, letting go. They had never done it anally although he liked to play with her ass a lot, he had never used more than one finger. Than those feelings started in the pit of her belly, her traitorous body was reacting to him. She couldn't control it, he always managed to make her breathless, and now she was getting ready to beg. She fought the feelings but it over powered her and she climaxed hard right before he came deep inside her, filling her so full, cum was leaking out of her, even with the tight seal she made around his semi hard cock.

He thought this would calm him a bit, but it didn't stop his anger, it seemed to make him wilder. He stood up, yanking her up by her hair, he brought her up to her knees, than off the couch, to stand before him.

"You look unbelievably sexy tonight and the thong was a nice touch, I bet he couldn't keep his hands off you." he said a strange glow in his eyes she had never seen before, she felt a shiver down her spine. He let go of her hair, grabbing the front of her dress, tugging down on it, "I bet every time you bent or moved he prayed these babies would pop out." just a sliver of her areola showing, he ran his nail over it than slipped it in to run it over her bare nipple.

"How do you know I didn't pull them out for him?" she grinned until he yanked the top of her strapless dress down to her waist, busting the zipper. Now her dress was nothing more than a thick belt around her waist.

"Where's your fuckin bra?!" he grabbed her hair again.

"Oww!"

"Did you show him your tits?"

"LET GO!"

"Did he touch you? Did he suck on your nipples? answer me!" he raged."I won't stop 'til you do." She knew he would, but she refused, she knew she should give up right now and tell him, he would end it, but something inside her refused to let her bow down and let him win. He was in the wrong, not her. She would have never even thought about going out on that date if he had not done what he did.

"And I'll just keep giving you the same answer, FUCK YOU!" he grabbed her nipple and pinched ruthlessly as she cried.

"Sttoooppp!" he pulled it from her body, twisting it.

"No one touches your nipples but me!" his cold gray eyes burned into hers,

"I make that decision!"

"Say it, tell me you'll never let anyone else touch you and I'll let go." he kissed her lips lightly.

"Fuck you!" she screeched in his face. he bent his head, and sucked her nipple deep into his mouth, sucking it hard, than he bit into it, and she swore he drew blood. She cried out, letting go of his hand clutching her hair, his other hand on her back pushing her breast deeper into his mouth. She tried to push his head from her aching nipple, pulling on his black waves, he only bit down harder.

"Stop," he said through clenched teeth.

She knew what he wanted, he wanted her completely submissive, and he would inflict as much damage as possible until she did. he fought it for a minute, but the pain was to much, so she let go. He was still clamped down hard until finally he let go, feeling her submit.

He held her hair as he went over and sat on the couch, pulling her into his lap, her back hard against his chest. He yanked off his tie than pushed her forward and tied her wrists behind her back than held her back tight to him again with an iron hand across her belly. He pulled on her hard, long nipples.

"Did he touch you?" he asked again she refused to answer, he let go of her waist and grabbed her by the throat pulling her head to his shoulder. "Did he fuckin touch you?!" he snapped.

"None of your business." she repeated for the hundredth time and she would probably say it one hundred more. He on the other hand was done playing games, he wanted answers and he refused to hear 'none of your business' one more time. He was loosing his own grip on himself, terrible enraging visions of her and that guy in his brain.

"Brace yourself." He warned his hand still tight on her throat as his other hand slapped down hard on her breast, he watched it bounce as she cried out. he slapped them over and over, making sure to smack her nipples.

redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers
12