I Love You Ch. 03

Story Info
An unwise decision.
2.8k words
4.72
39.8k
11

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers

Jenna had been best friends with Jezebel for as long as she could remember. Their mothers had been drinking buddies and the two had found them selves locked in a room together on more than one occasion. Jenna loved Jezebel to death and could honestly say that they were more like sisters. Unfortunately for all of her love for her closet friend, it didn't change the fact that Jenna had a big mouth.

Try with all of her might, even using every bit of her best intentions, Jenna could not keep a secret. Jezebel, knowing this was always careful with what she told her, not that she would intentionally spill her guts, but she usually did. Since she had been in a serious relationship, Jenna had been doing better about keeping her mouth closed, but keeping a secret from her fiancé Harvey proved to be the ultimate dilemma.

It was like a burning shard she held her mouth, she just couldn't wait to spit it out! The hardest thing for her to keep quiet about was Jezebel and Jake, since she had been the one to set them up in the first place.

"Oh god Harvey I have like the juiciest news of all news." she sat next to him on their deep purple couch.

"What?" he asked his eyes wide; Harvey was always down for some good gossip.

"You have to promise me that you won't say a word."

"I wont, I wont

"Especially not to Jake."

"It's about Jake?" he asked instantly looking a bit nervous.

"Yes, you promise me?"

"Yes."

"no way Harvey I know you, you promise me!" she pointed her long black tipped French manicure nail at him, and let me see your fingers." she demanded and he held out his hands, showing that his fingers were not crossed. "Your toes?"

"Not crossed"

"I'm serious Harvey; this is like the ultimate sworn secrecy of all secrets! You have-"

"I promise Jenna." he cut her off.

"Jezebel is pregnant.' Jenna finally spat it out, feeling instant relief.

"Ohhh shit." Harvey went perfectly still and dead silent as the news registered.

"AND, she is going to have an abortion."

"OH FUCK!" Harvey stood straight up.

"No, no, no, you promised me Harvey!" Jenna stood up next to him grabbing his hand, seeing that look in is eyes.

"Jake has no idea?"

"No."

"Oh god! Why did you tell me?" he whined throwing his hands to his face. This was bad!

"I don't know, I had to! I tried my hardest not to tell you, you saw me!"

"What are you talking about? You couldn't wait to tell me!" he squealed

"She is going to kill me! I promised Jez I wouldn't say anything, especially not to you!"

"Why didn't you listen to her?" he whined harder

"I don't know," she cried, feeling like the worst friend in the world for betraying her best friend and the worst fiancée in the world for getting Harvey involved. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!"

"I have to tell him." he said

"No you don't, just forget it, forget what I even said," she plastered a ridiculously fake smile on her face, "ha-ha, it was a joke, a bad joke." she tried and he shook his head.

One thing he never understood, as brilliant as she was, she was a little dim when it came to certain things, like Jake for instance. Harvey did not fuck around when it came to Jake stone. He knew it was a bad idea to even introduce the two of them, hell Jake alone gave the devil a run for his money and Jezebel, well, how did one describe that tempestuous tyrant?

He knew realistically that it was the worse hook up in history, but do you think Jenna and her stubborn match maker would listen to him? Of course not, she never did! Jenna had been hell bent on making that match happen. One look at Jake and Jenna had it in her head that he and Jezebel had to be separated soul mates. He spent a full 72 hours trying to talk her out of introducing them, but Jenna just went on and on about how much alike they were.

"I told you not to get them in the same vicinity of each other, they should have never met, it's like the sun crashing into the moon during the middle of sunset, Jenna-"

"But they are so much alike, how was I supposed to know it would work against them."

"Oh come on, would you put two control obsessed, blood lusting, pit bulls in the same cage?!?"

"Fine than it's all my fault!" she yelled, than plopped down on the couch, sobbing loudly. He felt instant guilt and sat down next to her, "just put all the blame on me!" she cried dramatically.

"No it's not all your fault, you were just trying to do a good thing," he pulled her into his embrace

"I was just trying to be a good friend!" she sniffled hard

"I know." he kissed her head, "but what's done is done and you know I need to tell Jake."

"But Harvey-" she whined

"Jenna, that's something he has the right to know, besides you know Jezebel better than I do and I'm sure this is a very rash decision that she hasn't even thought through yet."

"I thought the same thing." she nodded her head, she had tried to talk her out of her, she had begged her to think about it a little longer, but Jezebel was so damn stubborn, she was going to have it done. That's one of the reasons Jenna did want to tell Harvey, she didn't want this one resting on her shoulders alone. She also wondered why Jez had told her. Was she relying on her best friend's big mouth to get a message through to Jake? Or did she just really need a friend to talk to? One never really knew with Jezebel.

***

"We need to talk." Harvey said sitting down on the couch opposite of Jake. Jake looked like holy hell washed over in fire. His hair was shaggy and a lot longer than he had ever seen it, and he needed a shave as of 3 weeks ago. His skin was pale, his deep set eyes were darkly ringed and the color had never been lighter, they were almost glowing white, giving him n eerie look.

Harvey felt a chill and wondered how deep his already depraved friend had sunken. Jake didn't say anything; he took a large gulp of his cognac looking Harvey straight in the eye. "When was the last time you talked to jezebel?" Harvey asked him. Jakes eyes went murderous for a full 3 seconds before he controlled it

"Why?" His deep voice was husky and thick. Harvey thought of all the different ways he could gently put it to him, he could be casual, he could just mention it or by the look in jakes eye, he figured it was best to just tell him

"She's pregnant." he said jakes eyes actually seemed to darken a bit, and Harvey watched the pale blue spread through the almost silver pupil

"Jezebels pregnant?' he asked, the pale blue of his eyes deepening a little more.

"Yes."

"She sent you to tell me?" he asked almost hopeful. This is the part Harvey hated.

"No, actually she is having an abortion at 7 in the morning." Harvey sat back in his seat a bit as Jake rose to his full height; any trace of color in his eyes was stripped away instantly.

"Where is she?" he asked

"She's renting a place on Gotham Avenue, but she'll be at St. Mary hospital at 7."

***

Jezebel waked into the clinic and was half tempted to walk out, she was so sure she knew exactly what she wanted to do, so why was she having second thoughts? Was it the woman to her right, who in her altered stage of pregnancy glowed like the dogma star? or was it the woman to her left that was crying, her husband next to her trying sweetly to convince her that the abortion was best, even if she wanted to keep her baby, no matter how hard she cried. She watched as another woman came in, she had 3 little kids, struggling through the door, or maybe it was the picketers outside with the huge posters with mutilated fetuses chanting murderer. She was glad she snuck through the back door.

"You're doing the right thing." she said lowly to herself. reminding herself of her own childhood, her mother, Jake and his father. This child could be the next serial killer. "Or he could be the next president of the united states." she spoke to herself again. She was so damn torn and unsure. "I'm making a mistake, I think." she said to herself again, than she looked up to see a woman, her face battered and blood dried around her nose. Her hair looked like it had been chopped off and she was carrying a tiny baby and jezebel could see the track marks up her arms.

Jezebel stood up, looking at the exit again than looking at the front desk. She had to get out of here, but she had to stay. she didn't know what the hell to do and just when she was sure she would blow a fuse and faint right in the middle of the room, a nurse walked up to her

"Are you alright dear?"

"I don't think so." she said.

"Come with me dear, I'll get you a glass of water and a comfortable seat." she smiled

"Jezebel Rose?" another nurse in a pristine white suit stepped into the lobby, calling her name. Jezebel looked over to her.

"Is that you?" the first nurse asked her

"Uh, yes." she said. walking blindly and brainlessly behind the nurse.

***

He had no idea what he was doing, he had no idea what he wanted to do, but he knew he wanted time to think it over and that bitch was not going to make that decision for him. Jezebel had gone to far...

***

Jezebel laid on the table in the white gown, she had refused to think about it, she was just going to do it and get it over with, she knew in her heart what kind of life would this child have? And no way in hell could she do the whole adoption thing. She had never prayed for adoption during the worst of times when she was a child, she had prayed for a time machine and an abortion clinic.

So why was she ready to cry? Why did her heart feel like it was breaking, like maybe she was doing the wrong thing? She had to get off this table! She had to get out of here, she was sure she was making a mistake! She just needed a little more time to think about it.

She tried with all of her mite, but her body was too heavy to lift. They had already given her the drugs for the procedure and they had already taken effect preventing her from moving. IN complete despair she closed her eyes and silently cursed herself. Finally she heard the door open, thinking it was the doctor and ready to tell him she had changed her mind, she was surprised to be completely lifted off the table so she opened her groggy eyes.

"Jake?" she asked looking at him trying to really see him, the valium they had given her clogged her brain. He walked her straight out to his car, than laid her in his passengers seat, he got in the drivers seat, she was looking at him like he was not real.

"What did they give you?" he asked grabbing her chin with his large hand, she mumbled something and he shook her a little "what did you take?"

"Valium." she murmured trying to focus her brain, realizing she wasn't in lala land, she was in Jake land and that was not a good place to be when you were defenseless and doped up.

"Did they do it?" he asked reaching across her to lower her seat as far as it would go, he lifted the gown and clutched her inner thigh, pulling it open, looking for any evidence of a surgical procedure.

"Stop!" she slurred as she tried to push his hand away, but could barley lift up her own hand

"Did they do it?!" he roared

"No." she shook her head to the best of her ability.

"You lucky girl." was the last thing she heard before everything went black

***

Jezebel opened her eyes to a bright warm light streaming over her face. She blinked a few times before she fully opened her eyes, looking around the room she was now in. she sighed in awe as she looked at the most beautiful room she had ever seen in her life. Everything was ivory and gold, from the soft satin bed bedspread, covered in a mountain of matching pillows and throws. The thick curtains were drawn back with thin gold vines letting the sun emblaze the large room.

That's when reality snapped back into her brain.

"Oh god." she cried, what had she done? Where was she? she jumped out of the massive bed running for the door just as she got close she was snapped back, she dropped to the floor on her butt. She scrambled to sit up, looking at the thick gold cuff around her ankle and the long thick golden chain that was attached to the bottom of the wall.

That asshole had done it! He was actually holding her hostage! Was she surprised? Hell no, this was Jake she was dealing with, a man who was already a borderline psychopath and she had tried to kill his unborn baby. Not to mention the very baby she had neglected to tell him about in the first place. She was caught and Jake had won, he had her right where he wanted her. With everything inside of her, she yelled at the top of her lungs stomping the floor as hard as she could as she did.

"She's awake." Jake said looking up from his paper work. His newest employee, Ludvine sat on the small couch looking up at the ceiling.

Ludvine Avril had been born in France, she had moved to America with her mother when she was a teenager. She was a very pretty girl with deep honey blonde hair and bright green eyes, she was very petite with small firm breasts and tiny waist and slim hips. She had been a personal maid and nanny for years now, but this was the most unusual case yet.

She had been forced to sign a confidentiality clause that would land her with serious repercussions if broken. Hell she had no problem keeping her mouth shut. She knew no one in this country to even tell and with the obscene amount of money they were paying her to be a maid and keep her mouth shut, well she'd be the biggest fool to ruin that.

"Should I go to her now?" she asked as innocently as she could, batting her lashes around her large round green eyes, acting nervous.

Ludvine couldn't complain and she couldn't be happier, her boss was sinfully handsome with pale deep set eyes that made her panties feel like they would slide down her thighs from the excess lube she was leaking. It was safe to say a crush was an understatement. Hell, she would actually work for this man for free, just to be able to look at him and talk to him; he really was sexy! She was confident in herself; she knew her charm and her own good looks would definitely do their job. So what if she had to take care of his foul tempered, possible baby's mother. So what if she was chained to the wall and not allowed to leave the room. So what if the guy was possibly a sociopath, he was fucking hot and rich as hell, who cared about the rest!

"Yes"

"Do you think I will be alright?"

"Yes," he grinned at her innocence, even though he knew it was a ploy, "her bark is worse than her bite." he said than thought about that for a minute, no, Jezebels bite was just as bad as her bark! "But just for the first introduction, stick to the game plan we've discussed." he said which basically meant stay on the side of the room that Jezebel's chains would not allow her to get to.

"Yes sir." she bowed submissively and Jake grinned a bit.

redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers