I Love You Ch. 07

Story Info
A semi succesful trick.
1.3k words
4.79
23.9k
7

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers

Ludvine decided to step her game up a notch; it was obvious that Jake was going to believe that lying little cunt bag he had chained to the floor in a well hidden room upstairs. She would have to show him in some way that Jezebel could not be trusted. She needed him to doubt Jezebel and the paternity of that unborn baby. Ludvine knew deep in her heart that it was the only thing keeping Jake attached to Jezebel. Would he still want anything to do with her if he believed the baby wasn't his? Would he still be so obsessed if he found out Jezebel was a cheating whore?

She had come up with a plan she was executing immediately. She had contacted her old friend Pete. Peter Rogers was a sleaze with a serious heroin habit that he couldn't afford. Ludvine knew exactly how to convince Pete to help her with her little plan. Pete also had a long history of running from all the problems he created. So if anything did happen to come up Pete would leave town before he had a chance to blame it all on her.

***

Bea had a bad feeling about everything that was going on in the mansion; even some of the other staff members were beginning to complain about Ludvine. She felt Jezebel was unsafe up there all alone wit Ludvine lurking around. She spent all of her free time watching the camera's live feed back on her lap top, her unblinking eyes glued to the monitor as she made sure the hallway leading to Jezebel's door remained vacant. She had informed the rest of the staff that she was having problems with her arthritis. Just as Bea had suspected, Rosalie, her right hand woman in the kitchen, was more than happy to help Beatrix out. With that extra free time on top of the free time she already had, Beatrix used all of her super sleuth skills to stalk Ludvine. That girl couldn't make a move without Beatrix knowing about it.

"I think she's actually given up." Geoff said to her. They had just had a nice quiet lunch and all Bea wanted to talk about was Ludvine and possibly putting another camera in the hallway closer to the stairs. He also knew that she had just found a new recipe for a Japanese inspired apple pie and she hadn't even mentioned it once to him. That was so unlike his wife. After they finished lunch she went directly back to her laptop and the empty hallway on the monitor. He was beginning to worry that maybe Beatrix may have been getting a little too obsessed.

"Not a chance, she's on to us." Beatrix told Geoffrey after she had finished lunch, sipping on some raspberry coffee watching the hallway on the laptop screen.

"That's not possible; I hid the camera where she'll never find it."

"She knows." Bea said convinced that some how Ludvine knew something. "Trust me."

"I'll do that than Jane Bond." he grinned ear to ear and Beatrix just rolled her eyes. Bea was a clever woman, she always had been and there was no way Ludvine would get one over on her. She was also convinced that there was no way in hell Ludvine would be able to just stop, Bea saw the look in the maids eyes every time she looked at Jake. Her lust was way to strong for her to just give up now.

***

Ludvine had been careful as she followed Geoffrey upstairs to the guest wing. He had no idea she was creeping behind him, watching his every move. She waited until they had gone to bed last night and she set her plan in action.

The cool thing about the guest wing was it was designed by the same man that had designed the family wing. He had a deep fondness for cool grey walls, bright unusual decorations and large somewhat gothic themed paintings and they were the only 2 wings that were almost identical.

Ludvine had pinpointed the exact spot in the hall way of the family wing that looked identical to the hallway in the guest wing. She carefully and very quickly moved the camera to its new home, the wing that was used only for family coming to spend time at the mansion. Fortunately there was no family occupying any area of the wing, and the hallways were as un-walked as the guest wing where Jezebel's room was.

Ludvine smiled ear to ear as she quickly went back to her room, after checking to make sure both Beatrix and Geoffrey were still asleep, listening for a moment at their door before making her way back to her room. She had a long night of debauchery to orchestrate.

***

"That espresso from Italy you ordered arrived to day." Beatrix smiled ear to ear, handing him a cup.

"Did you try it yet?" he asked her, inhaling the powerful aroma.

"Not yet." she grinned, she always waited until after her duties to sit down and relax with a nice cup of liquid caffeine.

"Not bad." he said after taking a sip. Geoff walked into the kitchen with a tray piled with empty dishes "That's Jezebel's tray?" Jake asked.

"It sure is." Geoff nodded with a smile on his face.

"She's eating again?" Jake asked with a gleam of hope in his eye.

"Is she ever." he chuckled. "She finished everything on her plate and asked for seconds." Geoffrey said with a proud smile

"Really." Jake could not resist a smile. Could she be coming around?

"Yes, she wanted thirds but decided it would be pushing It." he and Jake both chuckled. Bea smiled she hadn't seen Jake smile for some time.

"Good news." he smiled ear to ear as he nodded, turning to leave the kitchen.

"She asked to speak with you." Bea said and he stopped dead in his tracks. Geoffrey and Bea both watched his reaction, seeing his discomfort.

"I can't I have to visit with my aunt, something is going on at the main house." he said.

"Oh, I hope everything's alright," Beatrix said concerned, "Tell Darleen I said hello."

"I will." he said than left the room, not wanting to discuss visiting Jezebel right now. He knew he would eventually have to, but now was not the time. He just wasn't ready yet.

He grabbed the mail by the door on his way out, glancing through the assorted envelopes he saw the letter addressed to Jezebel R. Stefani from Peter L. Rogers. Jake quickly tore the envelope opened and read the contents.

Dear Jezebel I am so sorry for the things I said to you! I am selfish and inconsiderate! You were right, if I truly loved you it shouldn't matter if the baby isn't mine, it is a part of you and that's all that matters! Your right, I would make a good father and yes, I will raise the baby as my own even if it is not. But there is still a 50% chance so please do not hate me for still being hopeful!

I love you and I always will, Peter Rogers

Jake felt that control he had been holding onto disappear. He turned and flew up the stairs like a wolf on a blood trail, taking the stairs 3 at a time; he went to the guest wing, stalking down the long empty hall and straight to her room. He unlocked the door than barged in the room, slamming it shut behind him so hard it almost broke.

***

Ludvine had been watching and waiting for Jake to see the mail and open the envelope she planted. She couldn't have been happier with his reaction and had to hold the giggle bubbling in her throat when he flew off in a rage. She carefully crept up the stairs after she heard him slam the door shut.

redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers