I Love You Ch. 11

Story Info
continued
3.5k words
4.76
28.1k
21

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers

The maid ran down the long hallway, tripping as she made her way to the main stairs, her heart racing fast enough to burst from her chest but, she was too scared to look back to see if she was being chased. With all of her might, she sprinted for the main door that would lead her out of this hell and away from the crazy bitch upstairs waiving a gun.

Ludivine had done a lot of horrible things in her life; she left her mother to die, she robbed so many people she couldn't keep track, and she had once become so fixated on a married man that her obsessive behavior caused the relationship to end disastrously. Despite her storied past, and numerous transgressions, to date she had never suffered from consequences of her actions.

In Ludvine's crazy world retribution for her misdeeds defied the laws of physics.

Ludivine threw open the heavy front door, momentarily blinded by the bright sun, her lungs gasping for the air they had been deprived of for too long. She stumbled forward then quickly righted herself, standing up tall, and taking a deep breath before screaming in French at the top of her lungs' as she dashed through the enormous front yard.

***

Darleen demanded that her son Davis take her to her nephew Jake's house. Davis really didn't want to take her, but his mother was so skilled at manipulation she could trick the devil into doing her bidding.

"He promised he would let her go- when Jake makes a promise he always keeps it." Davis said as he drove the long road to Jake's house. He was driving slowly, hoping to give Jake enough time to release his girlfriend before they arrived. He even tried calling Jake to give him a heads up, but he wasn't answering. Davis hoped it was because he was in the midst of honoring his promise. Things would go much more smoothly if Jake resolved the issue before his meddling aunt got involved.

"I still have a bad feeling." Darleen said as they pulled up to Jake's security gate and Davis punched in the code. Then they heard the screaming. They both looked up to see a small, bloodied woman sprinting through Jake's front yard.

"Please tell me that's not Jezebel!" Darleen gasped.

"I have no idea." Davis said watching the hysterical woman get closer. "Stay in the car." he insisted then jumped out of the car, walking towards the crying woman. She was covered in cuts and deep bruises with profanity written on her forehead.

What the hell was Jake up to?

"Calm down." Davis said holding the thin shoulders of the crazed woman. "What happened?"

"She-she-" Ludivine stammered.

"Where's Jake?" he cut her off.

"Oh god, is she alright?" Darleen asked walking towards them.

"What happened to waiting in the car?" Davis asked her.

"Where's Jake?" Darleen asked the small girl, ignoring her son. "Are you Jezebel?"

"Oh god, she's got him!" the mention of Jezebel's name drawing her out of her shock. "She's going to kill him!" she screeched as tears projected from her eyes, "She's got a gun!"

"What?" Davis asked more to himself than to anyone in particular. He then quickly turned around and sprinted into the house. Once in the house, he anxiously followed the trail of blood up the main staircase, to the guest wing and down a long hall, to what he anticipated was the horrific scene that he would find at the end.

Davis opened the door and froze in his tracks, his face pale and eyes growing wide as he looked at the morbid scene before him-

There stood a beautiful girl, belly round with child, and her hand clutching a gun as she looked down at what she had done. Davis knew without a doubt that this must be Jezebel. He then looked down at the floor, his mouth dam near dropping to his knees as he saw his cousin lying unconscious on the ground, his face covered with cuts and bruises. He looked back up at Jezebel who held her protruding belly with her free hand, breathing hard, her face suddenly grimacing in pain.

"Jezebel?" he asked and she turned to him in a trance, her eyes widening for a moment as she noticed the strong family resemblance.

"Who are you?" she asked almost in a zone.

"I'm Davis, Jake's cousin." he said and attempted to take a step towards Jake.

"Back up." she warned holding the gun a little higher, and Davis stood back.

"Is he dead?" he asked unable to tell for sure.

"Does he look dead?" she asked looking down at Jake and then back up at Davis.

"He looks like he needs a hospital- I'll call an ambulance." he said and she saw the worry in his eyes.

"NO!" she cried as she cocked the gun.

"He's hurt- and you look like your ready to give birth." he tried to convince her.

"If you call an ambulance, they'll be taking you out in a body bag as well." She said calmly, looking Davis directly in the eyes. "I don't want to shoot you, but if you don't do exactly what I tell you to- I will." she stated with a sincerity that sent chills down his spine. "Now grab that chain and wrap it around his legs."

"What?" he asked in disbelief.

"You heard me."

"I don't think I should chain him up." he looked over his cousin seeing all the marks, "he's pretty beat up, what if something's broken?"

"Do it." she walked closer to him, but not close enough for him to grab the gun, then pointed it directly at his head. Davis grabbed the chain and wrapped it around his cousin's legs, then secured the lock.

"Now grab that rope and tie his hands behind his back." she held the gun tightly despite her dwindling composure.

"That's a pretty big bruise on his arm, I don't think we should wrap a rope around it let alone put it behind his back." He shook his head.

"I don't care what you think! If you don't tie him up I swear I am going to-"

"The pain might wake him up." he attempted to rationalize with her.

"Then you better do it real quick!" she snapped, irritated with his obvious stalling techniques. Davis quickly tied his cousin's arms behind his back, and while Jake let loose a vicious, animal like growl, he did not wake up.

"Good." she nodded her approval, "Now pick him up!"

"What?"

"Pick- him- up." she enunciated her words slowly.

"I don't think I should be picking him up. You beat the hell out of him, then had him tied up and chained- I don't think we should even move him at this point." he said wondering what she was up to.

"If you don't pick him up-" She held the gun tightly in her fist, holding her belly with her free hand. She felt another small spasm pinching throughout her belly and was breathing deeply. At this point she wasn't sure what was worse, the pain in her belly or the pain in her ass questioning everything she told him to do.

"But-"

"Look, I'm trying to be patient with you. I understand, you walk in here and see your cousin beat up and bloody on the floor, but you're really starting to piss me off. You should know better than to pester an unstable pregnant woman with a gun!" she warned him. "Are you stupid?" she yelled, grimacing as she felt the cramping intensify, Her brain was frazzled and she was becoming extremely overwhelmed, "Now pick him up!

Davis wasn't sure what to do, in one sense Jake had definitely met his match- Jezebel was his female counterpart- but the thought gave Davis chills. A woman as wrathful and as dangerous as his homicidal cousin? This would not turn out well.

"Alright." Davis bent and picked up his large cousin. Jake was out cold and his dead weight heavy as hell. How the hell had she managed this by herself? "What did you do to him?"

"What does it look like?" she waived the gun towards the door "Jake's car is in the garage." When Davis stood there still dumbfounded, just looking at her, she snapped "let's go!" she snapped as she fought for control of this situation even though the pain flooding her midsection was unbearable.

***

Jenna sped her little silver convertible down the long empty road to Jake's house. Harvey was in his black 'piece of shit car' car directly behind her, trying to keep up.

"I'm sorry Jenna!" he yelled out his window when his car was next to hers., Jenna swerved towards him in reply. She was furious with him and he knew it would take some serious mending to fix this one. He just prayed she would forgive him.

Lord help him, he was weak.

Jenna pulled up to Jakes open security gate and saw the two women standing out front. Harvey knew for a fact that Jake's security gate was never just opened and he was instantly worried. He pulled up right behind Jenna, seeing Jake's aunt Darleen and Jake's maid.

"Oh shit." Jenna said seeing the small woman's condition.

"Is everything alright Mrs. Stone?" Harvey asked as he walked towards them.

"I have no idea what's gong on Harvey- we just got here. Davis just went inside to find Jake." Darleen answered.

"Hi, I'm Jezebel's friend Jenna." she smiled and extended her hand. "Do you know if Jezebel is here too?"

"I believe she is, dear." Darleen said taking her hand.

***

Davis put Jake in the back seat of the car, then shut the door and turned to Jezebel.

"Where are you taking him?"

"Not just him," she waived the gun to the drivers side "you're driving us."

"Oh hell no!" as much as he would love to bear witness to the psychotic festivities, he did not want to be involved in Jake's crazy relationship with a girl who was as disturbed as Jake himself.

"Oh hell yes!" she snapped raising the gun "You're really testing my patience now- I understand you see that your cousin's hurt, you're not sure if he's alright, you're forced at gunpoint to drive to an unknown destination... I realize it's confusing and you probably need a minute to register what's going on," she commiserated as she felt her anger peaking and tried to hold it back, "but that minute is over as of now and you better get in that mutha fuckin car and start driving or I am really going to get mad!" As Jezebel held the gun on him, Davis could tell just by how she held it that she definitely knew how to use it.

Davis held his grin back as he got into the car. Davis' inner dare devil was giddy with excitement as he realized that this could actually turn out to be amusing. He couldn't wait to see his cousin's face when he finally woke up.

***

What the hell?" Harvey snapped as they all watched Jake's car come out of the garage then speed down the back road.

"Where's Davis?" Darleen asked and headed towards the door "I'm going up stairs."

"Don't go up there!" Ludivine screeched, holding Darleen back "She's fucking crazy!"

"I'm going to call the police!" Harvey said going for his cell phone

"No!" both Jenna and Ludivine shouted at the same time. Harvey and Darleen looked at them both, but especially the beaten up girl in the maid's uniform.

"It will only make things worse," Jenna explained, knowing what her best friend was capable of when cornered. "Trust me, I know Jezebel like the back of my hand, it can get a lot worse. Let's just play along for now."

***

Davis drove down the long road, surprised to see the lack of cars on the road today. He was watching Jezebel out of the corner of his eye. He knew something was wrong; she kept grabbing her stomach and flinching. She was trying hard to hide her pain, but it was obvious. He needed to somehow distract her and make his way to the hospital, he wasn't sure what was going on with Jake and he knew if Jezebel's condition worsened, she would be forced to see a doctor.

Despite the crazy situation, the pregnant girl holding the gun on him, and the fact his cousin was unconscious in the back seat, Davis was still amused, he just couldn't stop it. Jake 'the big bad wolf' Stone had finally met his match. Davis didn't think that was even possible, no one dared step up to Jake, Jake fought fire with gasoline and he liked to solve his problems with a fist as quick as a bullet. Davis never thought he would see this day.

"Did you shoot him?" he asked trying to assess Jake's condition through his rear view mirror.

"No." she said, her steady hand still holding the gun. "But I would love too." her voice was calm, despite the hostility brewing inside of her.

"We should take him to the hospital."

"Absolutely not."

"We could do an anonymous drop off-"he abruptly stopped talking when his phone rang. The ring seemed so loud in the confined area of the sports car. Instead of answering it, he looked at Jezebel.

"Answer it, but if you say where we are, I'm going to shoot you in the hand." she said still very controlled.

"Hello?" he said

"Davis where are you?" Darleen cried into the phone.

"Everything's alright mom." he tried to reassure her, realizing she could quickly become hysterical and make this situation even worse than it already was.

"Ask if they called the police." Jezebel demanded.

"Mom, did anyone call the police?" Davis asked.

"No." she answered truthfully.

"She said no." Davis relayed the information to Jezebel.

"Should I?" Darleen asked.

"No" he quickly answered.

"I think I should call your father." she suggested.

"NO! Don't call dad, Jake's fine." Davis knew that his father's involvement would just make the current predicament worse.

"Then let me speak to him." Darleen asked.

"Now is not the best time mom." Davis looked back at his cousin then over to Jezebel. "Just trust me on this."

"Are you sure Davis?" she questioned him.

"I'm positive." he answered.

"Alright." she relented, trusting her son's judgment.

"Its fine mom, don't worry." he said and heard her scoff, "I'll see you soon."

"Wait Davis-" she yelled but he had already hung up the phone.

"Good job." Jezebel said.

"Of course, I need my hand." he grinned, and Jezebel almost did too.

***

"What did he say?" Harvey asked

"Are they alright?" Jenna asked.

"He said Jake was fine and told us not to call the police." she shrugged "he said he would be back soon, so I think we should just wait for them."

"That's a good idea." Jenna nodded. And they started to walk towards Jake's house

"Hey, where did the maid go?" Harvey asked looking around to see the maid had disappeared.

***

Ludivine had snuck off when they were on the phone talking to Davis. She couldn't take any chances with the police coming. She had a police record as long as her leg and as of 3 days ago, she was wanted for questioning concerning that doctor she had been so in love with last year. That would definitely end up with her in jail, and refused to even take the chance. She would see Jezebel again one day and when she did...

***

"Of all days to visit your dear cousin Jake- you pick today." Jezebel commiserated.

"My mother found out that Jake had his pregnant girlfriend locked up in the guest wing."

"I'm not his girlfriend." she corrected him.

"So my mom decided we were not going to leave Jake's place until he let you go."

"You were a little too late." she said. They both heard the moan from the back seat and looked at each other. Davis saw a look of excitement on Jezebels face, as that little demon she was trying to suppress emerged. Davis kept his eye on the road, but quickly glanced back at his cousin. Jezebel was focused on Jake too- hoping his bonds would hold.

Jake opened his eyes, the pain in his head instantly overwhelming him and he growled hard- the sound rocked the car and made Davis jump while Jezebel braced herself and prepared for war. Jezebel turned the gun on Jake, her eyes never leaving him as she spoke to Davis.

"You better not try anything stupid Davis." she warned him.

Jake realized he was totally restrained, his hands were tied behind his back and legs were chained up to his thighs. With one swift move, he roared and lifted himself up on the seat, loosening the chain around his legs.

"You better untie me right now." he warned her and Davis glanced back to see the look in his cousins eye was deadly. Davis knew that look and he felt a chill go up his back. Jake was capable of anything really.

"Fuck you!" she spat the word at him and Davis almost gasped watching her raise the gun to his violent cousin. Davis wasn't sure if he should watch these two psychopaths, continue to drive or get the hell out of the car. at this point opening the car door and flinging himself out of the moving vehicle seemed safer. "You honestly thought I was going to let you get away with this shit Jakub?" she yelled at him, "I haven't even fucking started to pay you back for what you've done!" she roared, slamming her fist into his chest with her free hand. He went towards her and she quickly aimed the gun back at him, holding it with both hands.

"I'm not playing this game with you, Jezebel. "He saw the glint in her eye; she was ready for battle, ready to do serious damage to him. He knew if he engaged right now, it would never end. Their war would continue to cycle itself to an infinite state. He was sick of fighting her.

"You don't have a choice."

"Davis pull over." Jake spat deciding to put an end to this right now.

"What?" Davis looked at him like he was crazy.

"Don't do it Davis." Jezebel said softly.

"Davis you better pull this car over right now." Jake demanded and Davis scoffed. He would rather deal with his maniacal cousin than his unstable girlfriend.

"Don't listen to him Davis, he's going to get you shot." she warned him.

"She's not going to shoot you." Jake attempted to reassure him, but Davis wasn't buying it.

"I won't?" she raised a brow and turned the gun to Davis. She watched in amazement as Jake actually simmered down a bit. "You sure about that Jake?"

"Don't point that at him, point it at me instead."

"My pleasure." she said with a smirk and gladly took aim at his head. "So there's actually someone you care about besides yourself."

"I care about you." he said truthfully.

"Yeah you care so much, you chained me to the floor and locked me in a room, while pregnant."

"Did you honestly think I would let you abort that baby without my consent?" he hissed, catching her off guard, as she lowered the gun.

"I made a mistake." she said softly, bracing herself as she felt the pain begin to ripple again. "But that doesn't mean you can abduct me and hold me captive."

"If I let you go you would have been right back at the clinic."

"That's not true" she objected.

"Yes it is. You're spiteful Jezebel, you would have done just to get back at me." he said

"No, if you hadn't of picked me up, I would have gotten off that table one way or another. It wasn't until I was lying there drugged up that I knew I was doing the wrong thing." She felt a cramp suddenly rip through her belly and she clutched her stomach trying not to cry out.

"What is it?" Jake asked and when she didn't answer he yelled "Jezebel!"

"Its nothing." she said than turned to Davis. "Keep driving!"

"What just happened to you?" Jake demanded, getting worried. "What's wrong?" he went towards her and she raised the gun.

"Back it up!"

"Whatever it was," Davis spoke up "she's had a few of them." Davis had been studying her while watching the road; he knew by her condition that something was wrong.

"Drive to the nearest hospital." Jake demanded.

"No!" she pointed the gun at Davis "you better not, Big mouth! You just keep driving and don't forget who has the gun."

"Davis you better take her to the nearest hospital." he barked

"Shut up!" she said holding the gun back up to him "you didn't care when you locked me away in that room with that evil bitch poisoning me, why would you care now?" she held her belly as she felt another cramp take over her. Jake looked at his cousin in the rear view mirror and Davis nodded knowing exactly what Jake wanted. He wanted him to go straight to the nearest hospital.

redwitch
redwitch
831 Followers