I Love You Ch. 12

Story Info
Continued.
2.2k words
4.75
24.7k
33

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
832 Followers

"Jezebel, look at me. I need to take you to the hospital baby; your revenge is going to have to wait until later." Jake said as he maneuvered himself in the seat.

Davis was trying to pass the knife to Jake, but Jezebel intercepted and snatched the knife from his hand.

"Pull over!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

"No, don't pull over." Jake barked from the back seat.

"Davis, if you appreciate your life, you will pull this car to the side of the road right now!" Jezebel warned him.

"Davis, you better not pull over." Jake shook his head.

"I'm not pulling over," Davis said as he abruptly stopped the car in the middle of the road, "that would take to long."

"What are you doing?" Jake snapped as he watched his cousin get out of the car.

"I'm getting the hell away from you two, you're dangerous."

"Smart man." Jezebel grinned after sliding over to the driver's side.

"Davis, you better get back in this car!" Jake roared.

"Say goodbye Jacob." She purred before she pulled off.

Davis watched the car pull off, his mind still spinning from the series of erratic events. He walked over to the side of the road and pulled out his cell phone.

"Harvey, I'm stranded on the side of old Kruger road, come and get me."

"What? What the hell are you doing stranded on the side of old Kruger road?" Harvey asked.

"I'll explain when you get here. Do me a favor, be quiet and don't tell my mom what you're doing."

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know think of something." he said.

Davis looked up to see a car full of women heading towards him and he flagged them down. He smiled from ear to ear as the car pulled over and a bevy of beautiful women smiled at him.

"Harvey, on second thought, I want you to wait for me at the house."

"What?"

"I'll meet you at the house later, let me call you right back." he finished.

"Well hello handsome, are you stranded?" The gorgeous woman asked as she rolled her window down.

"Excuse me ma'am, but I am a police officer and I need this car." he said.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"I am in the middle of pursuing a suspect and I need to take your car."

"Well do you have a badge?" the girl in the passenger's seat said with a sexy smile.

"Yeah," the driver spoke, batting her long false lashes, "I want to see your badge."

"Fine." he said and yanked out his wallet and quickly flashing his identification card.

"That's not a badge."

"That's just a regular ID." the driver said as she motioned for her friend to get in the back. Her friend pouted but slid into the back seat bending deep enough to reveal her hot-pink thong before looking back at Davis with a wink.

"No, it's real." He smiled.

"No it's not, but get in. I can't wait to see who you're chasing." she smiled.

Davis could not contain his satisfied grin as he got into the passenger side of the car.

"Should we go fast?" she asked spreading her legs a little.

"Very fast." he answered as the girls in the back moved closer to him.

***

Jezebel drove the car to a deserted area and parked on the side of a dirt road. With knife in hand, she opened the back door and carefully bent down to Jake's feet.

"Careful or you'll get cut." she said as she sliced through the ropes wrapped around his legs. When she was done she stood back and pointed the gun back at him.

"What are you up to you evil girl?" he almost grinned.

"Get out of the car." she said.

As to not increase her anxiety, he slowly slid out of the car.

"What are you doing?" he asked her, seeing that crazed look in her eye. He knew her very well and he knew she was capable of anything when angered.

"I'm going to shoot you."

"I think you should go to the hospital first, than you can shoot me."

"I don't care what you think! I'm fucking sick of what you think!" she yelled, aiming at him as hard as she could. Her face was turning bright red, and tears began to pool in her magenta rimmed eyes. "You chained me up! You left me in the hands of a psychopath who taunted me and tried to poison me! You were fucking the crazy bitch who was trying to kill me!"

"Jezebel-"

"Get on your knees, Jacob!" she screeched in rage and he realized now was not the time for his own anger. Against his better judgment he went down to his knees before her.

"You need to calm down a little." He said, worried about her condition.

"I trusted you and you betrayed me." she said in a calm tone, way to calm for his liking.

"I never had sex with the maid." he said honestly.

"Liar, liar, liar." she said shaking her head.

"I swear I-"

"Liar! She told me everything, everything you said to her and everything you did to her." she felt the tears falling freely from her eyes. "You traitor." she switched the gun to her left hand and slugged him in the jaw with all of her might. He roared with rage, ready to put an end to this madness, but she aimed that gun with such rage and anxiety, he knew better than to intentionally provoke her. Instead he spit the blood from his mouth and looked into her eyes.

"I never touched that girl; you are the only woman that I want. That will never change."

"I hate you." she cried and she wished that she really did. "I have to shoot you, if you're here I'll always come back to you," she shook her head and wiped the tears from her eyes, "I don't want to come back to you anymore."

"Then you should definitely shoot me, because as long as I'm alive, I'm never going to let you go." he spoke the truth, knowing that he may have signed his own death sentence with his confession.

"I hate you so much right now."

"No you don't," he stood up with a smile to smug for his own good, "if you really hated me you would have already shot me."

"You're absolutely right." she aimed the gun down at his foot and pulled the trigger.

"That's for locking me up with that psychopathic nurse!" she screamed and then clutched her belly as a cramp tore through her.

Jake quickly grabbed the gun from her hand and ignoring the pain in his foot, picked her up and carried her to the car.

"Put me down." She cried, holding her belly as the pain intensified.

"Shush, I'm taking you to the hospital." He carefully laid her down in the passenger's seat. He sped to the hospital, gently rubbing her belly on the way.

***

"Put me down!" Jezebel cried as Jake ran through the hospital doors.

"I need a doctor!" Jake roared hysterically as he ran to the nurses' station.

Davis was sitting in the waiting room surrounded by the posse of beautiful women when he heard Jake yell. He ran out to the nurses' station to see his cousin carrying Jezebel. He ran over to him and then stopped when he saw the pool of blood under Jake's foot.

"What the fuck?" Davis asked looking down at Jake's bloody foot.

"She shot me. How did you know we would be here?"

"I have faith in you cousin." Davis attempted to grin.

"I need a doctor!" Jake yelled as a group of nurses came running towards him with a hospital bed.

Jake laid her down on the bed as a stream of curses flew from Jezebel's mouth. One of the nurses went to attend his foot, but he quickly brushed her off.

"Don't worry about me, take care of her."

"But you have a hole in your foot."

"And she's pregnant and having sever cramps." He felt his anger begin to spike.

"We'll take care of her, don't worry." She tried to reassure him.

***

She was cussing up a storm and he was trying to get into the room. She was in labor and refused to let him in. He was livid, he wanted to watch his son's birth and he was barely holding back his anger. When he heard Jezebel's blood-curdling scream, he stormed into the delivery room, despite the people trying to hold him back.

"Get security." the head nurse said.

"No!" Jezebel managed to scream "Let him in!" she demanded and they quickly complied.

Jake walked over to her and immediately held her hand. She quickly found that being able to squeeze his hand with all of her might, almost eased her pain.

Almost, but not quite.

"I'm sorry I locked you up with that nurse." Jake apologized as he kissed her hand.

"Well I'm not sorry that I shot you." she snapped as she felt another contraction rip through her mid-section.

"Yes you are, I can tell by your murderous little eyes." he grinned.

"You deserved it, I hope they can't get that bullet out of your foot." she snapped as the cramp continued.

"I did deserve it." He admitted and despite her pain, she turned to him.

"You did deserve payback, but maybe a bullet in the foot was a tad extreme." She admitted and the nurses looked at her curiously.

"I deserve the shot in the foot, but I don't deserve to lose you. That would be extreme as well as torturous."

***

Jezebel sat on the bed, overwhelmed with pride as she looked down at her son. He was so beautiful, so innocent and peaceful. He had no concept of pain, hatred or misery and she would do everything in her power to make sure that he never did. She heard the door open and looked up to see Jake walk into the room.

"If you're here to fight then you can get out." she whispered.

"I'm not here to fight, I'm done fighting with you." he said as he limped over to the chair beside her bed.

"Liar." she said, although she wished it was true.

"I'm serious."

"And you're also ill- tempered and mean."

"Your temper is worse than mine."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No the f-" she immediately stopped speaking.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I almost cursed."

"Of course you did, you have a dirty mouth."

"Not anymore, I'm done with cursing." she looked down at her baby.

"Really?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I don't ever want to curse around my baby. Since I plan on spending all of my time with him, I have to watch my mouth." She kissed the top of her son's head, thinking about all of the horrific words she had heard coming from her mother's filthy mouth while growing up.

"You're moving in with me." Jake said.

"Out of the question." she shook her head.

"Let me rephrase that, I need you to move in with me."

"Why so you can lock me in a different room with another maniacal nurse?"

"I'm sorry I did that, I was so afraid you would kill my baby, Jez, I couldn't even think straight." he said and she saw the pain in his eyes.

"I'm glad you came and got me. By the time I realized I had made a horrible mistake, I was already too drugged up to do anything to stop it." she whispered as she looked down at her precious newborn. "I was laying on that table thinking about what the baby would look like. I wondered if he would look like you or me."

"He looks exactly like me." Jake smiled with pride.

"He really does." She smiled in return.

"I want him to have the childhood that I never had and I don't want my son to see me argue with his mother. I need for him to know that both of his parents love him and they love each other."

"I do too." she whispered as she looked into his eyes.

"Let's start over, move in with me. I want to marry you. I need you; I can't stand the thought of losing you. I need you in my life and I need my son." he rose from the chair and sat on the side of the bed.

"Maybe we could try it for a little while, like a trial period."

"I'll take anything I can get at this point."

*

***Author's Note***

Hello beautiful readerz!!! All apologies for such a horrific wait! As a token of my appreciation, apologies and my love, I intend to re-write "I love you" from beginning to end and then submit it only to Literotica. I will include the beginning of the story that I never submitted, the missing chapters and then I will have it edited. Keep track of my website for notifications about 'I love you' and feel free to hit me up any time!

Alwayz yourz,

Z. S (the red 1)

redwitch
redwitch
832 Followers