I Love You, Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
A daughter falls in love with her daddy.
1.3k words
4.03
37k
44
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, thanks for reading my story, my name is Robyn, and I just turned 19. I'm 5'11, with long blonde hair, down to the middle of my back, green eyes, and a nice b cup chest.

This story you're about to read is about the day I fell in love with my daddy.

To describe what I'm wearing, I'm wearing a red tank top and cut off denim shorts, no bra, and white satin thong panties...

Please enjoy and don't forget to leave feedback...

************

I come home from school early one day, I notice my dad's truck in the driveway.

I go into my bedroom, and I hear a strange grunting noise coming from my parents room.

I go in to investigate, and I find my dad, sitting on the edge of his bed, jerking off.

"DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I ask. Upon closer examination, I notice he has a pair of my panties wrapped around his cock.

"Sweetie...I...I can explain." He says, trying to pull his pants up.

"Save it dad. And what the fuck are you doing with my panties?"

"As...as...as I said...I...I can explain." He says, stuttering slightly.

"Oh. My. God. You're using my panties to smell my pussy aren't you? You sick fucking pervert. What does that say about you? Getting turned on smelling your daughters pussy? Wait till I tell mom." I say, turning around to walk away.

"Robyn...wait..."

"What dad?"

"Can you come back here? So we can, you know...talk?"

"You mean you want me to help you cum, is that right, Daddy?" I say, sitting down next to him.

"Just...just...just tell me it's ok to cum in your panties. Please, I need to hear it."

I lean in close so I'm whispering in his ear.

"Cum in my panties, daddy...go ahead, cum in my panties."

With that he grunts, and I look down and see a big wet spot on the back of my panties.

"Good boy, daddy...next time you can use my hand to jerk you off."

"Robyn?"

"Yeah?"

"This is our secret, right? You're not going to tell your mother?" He asks.

"Of course it's our secret, as long as you let me jerk you off from now on."

"How about you jerk me off now, baby girl?"

"Wow! You're ready to cum again, daddy?"

"Yes, I am!" He says, standing up and showing me his hard cock.

I walk over and tell him to lay on the bed, I stand and take my shorts and my panties off, and show him my bald pussy.

"Smell these panties, daddy, I'll stroke you with these, ok?" I say, handing him my red satin thong panties.

"I love how these smell. Your pussy smells so nice, baby girl." He says, handing them back.

I kneel down beside him and wrap my panties around his cock.

Slowly I begin stroking him.

"How about if I do this?" I ask as I run my tongue over the head of his cock."

"Oh my God, that felt incredible, baby girl." He moans, running his fingers through my blonde hair.

After A few seconds. I stop stroking him, and just look him in the eyes.

"I don't want to stroke you, I want to blow you, please let me blow you, daddy." I say, lust in my eyes.

Finally, without even asking, I drop to my knees, and take his cock in my hands and begin licking up and down the shaft. Sucking on his balls gently.

"I can't believe I'm about to get a blow job from my own daughter." He says, stroking the side of my face.

I take just the head of his cock in my mouth, Slowly I begin bobbing my head, eventually taking him all the way to the back of my throat.

I start to softly cup his balls.

He starts to run his fingers though my hair.

"Look up at me, baby...let me see those eyes."

I look up at him, so he can peer in to my emerald green eyes.

"I'm going to cum...do you want to swallow?" He asks.

I say nothing as I continue to suck his beautiful cock.

With a loud grunt, he cums, and I make sure to savor every drop of his load.

I swallow every drop, I eventually move back up his body and kiss him.

"That was fun, daddy, let me know when you want to do that again." I say, starting to get dressed.

"Robyn, wait."

"Yes, daddy?"

"Can't I make you cum? I mean, your mother doesn't satisfy me like she used to, and, she doesn't have the kind of body you do. I mean, can't we have a little fun?" He says, putting his hand on my pussy.

"Just this once, I'm not going to let you fuck me, but you can put your mouth on my pussy. Sound fair, daddy?" I ask, a little nervous.

He pulls me close and kisses me, passionately, with lots of tongue.

I raise my tank top over my head, exposing my nice b cup breasts.

He pulls me close and begins sucking and biting on my nipples, turning me on, despite my efforsts to fight it.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, Robyn?"

"Um...do you want to...you know...fuck?" I ask, not believing the words are coming out of my mouth.

"I'd love that...I'd love to get you pregnant." He says, again pulling me close and kissing me.

"You can fuck my pussy, and then you can eat me. I hope you have condoms."

"Don't worry, I have condoms."

He picks me up in his arms and lays me on the bed, and I help him put the condom on.

He gets on top of me, and places the head of his cock at my opening.

Slowly he enters me, kissing me once he's all the way in.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he begins fucking me, holding my wrists over my head.

"You feel so good, daddy...I love you!" I whisper in his ear.

"Baby, I'm getting close...let me pull out and shoot all over you." He says.

"Pull out, take the condom off and cum inside me. I know you want to knock me up, go ahead, pull out now, do it, daddy!" I say.

To my surprise, he does it, slamming his hard cock back inside me.

"Tell me you love me, daddy."

"I love you, Robyn!" He says, just as his cock erupts inside me.

"Don't pull out just yet, I don't want to lose a single drop of your cum."

We lay there kissing for a few minutes.

"Ok, daddy...mom will be home any minute. Let's get cleaned up. She goes grocery shopping after dinner, when she leaves, you can eat my pretty pink pussy. Sound fair, daddy?" I ask.

"Sounds fair." He agrees.

We have a nice dinner, just the three of us. And, as expected, right after the dinner dishes are washed, mom leaves to do the food shopping.

The second the door closes, I jump in to my daddy's arms and we begin kissing.

He carries me to my bedroom and lays me on the bed. I unbutton my shorts, exposing my bald pussy once again.

He drops to his knees in front of me and begins kissing my thighs. I can already feel how hard my clit is.

"Don't tease me...put your mouth on me, please, don't make me beg." I say, almost pleading with him.

Finally, he puts his mouth on my pussy, nibbling on my clit.

"Bite it hard and I'll cum real quick." I moan.

He bites it real hard, and I explode all over his face.

We lay there kissing for a few minutes until I hear my moms car pull in the driveway.

"Let me know when we can do this again, daddy." I say, giving him one more kiss.

I lay on my bed, thinking of the next time.