I Love You, Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Honey. I love you, too."

Carol opened the box and it was full of photos of when Honey was a baby to the time she graduated college. The two of them spent the next hour and a half going through the photos with Honey explaining who was who and where and when they were taken. Afraid to go to her room alone, Debbie napped on the couch, while I looked over Honey's photos. Even as a child, she was gorgeous.

Finally, just before two in the morning, Carol awakened Debbie for bed and I went upstairs with Honey. We took our turns in the bathroom. Honey said I could use the bathroom first, while she unpacked her bag. I peed and washed my private areas with a facecloth. I wanted to be ready should Honey change her mind about our sleeping arrangements and asked me to sleep in bed with her, instead of on the floor. I flossed, brushed my teeth, and gargled.

When I walked in the bedroom, she was still fully dressed. A bit disappointed, I figured she'd be ready for bed and in her sexy, sheer nightgown. I was at least hoping to see the impressions of her nipples poking up the thin material of her imagined nightgown. She was in the bathroom for nearly half an hour doing whatever she does to get ready for bed. I was ready in five minutes. Finally, she came in the bedroom.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just relaxing," I said, "while waiting for you."

"Get off my bed and get on the floor where you belong, fool."

Gees, I thought to myself. In the way that she spoke to me, maybe she's into bondage and discipline.

I sat on the floor by her feet looking up at her as she undressed herself for bed. Embarrassed that she was removing her clothes in front of me, I got up and turned off the light.

"I can't see what I'm doing, dumb ass," she said. "Would you mind turning on the light?"

"Sorry, I just thought you may have wanted some privacy."

"I don't care if you see me naked," she said. "It's just my body."

Naked? Did she just say that I was going to see her beautiful, black, naked body?

Never removing my eyes from her, I watched her, as she unbuttoned and removed her sweater. She was looking straight ahead, as if I wasn't even in the room. She reached around behind herself and unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. Honey had beautiful, black shapely thighs. She was wearing soft white panties, my favorite.

I love a woman in white panties. From my vantage point, I could discern a few of her curly black pubic hairs peeking out her panties and a well defined camel toe. Be still my heart. Take it easy my cock. I so wanted to pull her panties down and lick her.

Then, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Now, dressed only in her white panty and matching white, 36C bra, I guessed, she had the body of an athlete, a runner or a swimmer. Broad shouldered with a well defined, slender waist, her ass jutted out so much like a rounded shelf. Venus and Serena Williams should have a body as good as my Honey.

I watched her from the carpeted floor, as she walked to the mirror, retrieved a brush from her bag, and brushed her hair. Then, when she was done brushing, she put the brush down upon the dresser and reached around herself to unhook her bra. I was having voyeur overload.

As if watching her in slow motion, I watched her hands deftly unhook her bra. Oblivious to my presence, not even noticing me staring, leering actually, she was looking at herself in the mirror. Maybe this little striptease was for my benefit, but I couldn't tell that from looking up at her face. She was expressionless. Yet, whether it was for my benefit or not, it worked. I was very excited by seeing Honey in just her bra and panty.

I watched as she allowed her bra straps to fall from her shoulders and then in one fluid and flowing movement, she removed her bra. I could see her breasts in the reflection of the mirror and they were magnificent. Positioned high up, she had perfectly round breasts, with light brown areolas and dark brown nipples. I couldn't wait to touch her breasts. I couldn't wait to suck her nipples.

It was when she sat on the bed looking down at me that I wondered what she was doing. For some reason, she made me think of Naomi Campbell. I don't know why, but I always figured Naomi was kinky in her sexual peccadilloes and in the way she was looking down at me, I couldn't help but wonder if Honey had similar sexual interests and particular and peculiar desires. It wouldn't matter to me what her fetishes were, so long as they included me.

She stood up and looked down at me.

"Stand up," she said. "I need to know if you're a good kisser. Kiss me."

I stood, stepped closer, took her by her shoulders, and planted one on her lips.

"How's that?"

"Give me a real kiss," she said.

I put one arm around her shoulders and another one around her waist and gave her a longer and deeper French kiss.

"Was that better?"

"Not bad," she said. "Only, aren't you attracted to me," she said looking down at her topless self, just clad in white panty.

"Attracted to you? Are you kidding me? I've been lusting over you since I first saw you."

"Then, show me that passion. I need to feel that," she said giving me a super sexy look.

"I grabbed her around the waist and with one hand planted on her firm, round, black ass, I gave her the best and longest kiss that I had ever given anyone in my life."

Her ass felt so good in my big hand. Never have I felt an ass like that before. Always more of a breast man than an ass man, she had an incredible ass. She had the kind of ass that could sway me to be an ass man over a breast man, only she had beautiful breasts, too.

"Well, that was more like it," she said.

She moved me. She returned my kiss with as much passion. Never have I been kissed like that before. I was drifting. I was woozy. As if it was a dream and I was removed from my body and had no control over my feelings and the thoughts that came out of my mouth, I couldn't believe what I said next.

"I love you, Honey."

12