I Love You, Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she was dazed, but that passed after a few moments. Then she realised what was happening and started responding. She closed her eyes and kissed me back hard, battling my tongue with hers. She'd let out a faint "Mmmhh.." from time to time, but kept the intensity of the kiss unchanged. This is great, I thought, she's responding to my stimulations very well. So I did what I thought the next most logical thing I could think of at that moment. I stopped rubbing outside her pussy and started towards the pussy lips and the inside. It was already wet. But just as I inserted a finger inside, she snapped back to reality and broke the kiss.

'No, no, no, no Kev!'

'Mom?'

'I can't do this Kev.. We can't.. We shouldn't..' she was shaking her head.

'But why Mom? You know how much you loved it!'

'But I'm your Mom! Don't forget that!'

She sat up. Noticing her and my nakedness,

'My goodness! What happened Kev?! Did we..?? Tell me!!'

'No, Mom, no. Calm down. We didn't.'

I reached for a hug, hoping to get her going again, but she pushed me away and jumped out of the bed. I watched her every move, how her breasts bounced up and down, how sexy she was etc etc. I laid back on the bed again, my unsatisfied erection pointing up like a rocket.

'Look away idiot! I'm your mother for fuck's sake! And geez, cover your damn thing!'

Mom was trying to sound furious, but I knew she wasn't half as mad as she was trying to pretend. Because I knew, deep down she liked what happened. Let's face it, no amount of dildos or vibrators or any other sex toy or machine can give that lively feeling and hormone rush, a loving man and a real dick can give. And also I knew, deep down she was enjoying me watching her. So I didn't bother to look away or cover my erection. She finally managed to cover herself with the same towel she was wearing and threw my shorts on me. Then without a word, she left the room.

I heard Mom take a shower. It wasn't about getting herself cleaned. It was about gathering her thoughts and calming herself down. When she came back to the room, I got out of the bed, still naked, walked up to her, gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and left. I also had to take a long shower. But that wasn't about gathering my thoughts. It was about blowing off the steam.

It was around 7.30 pm when I finally went downstairs to join my Mom. She had already arranged the living room in such a way so that we could enjoy the dinner and the wine, on the couch, while watching TV. There was the bottle of wine I brought in the morning and there was another wine bottle, maybe she had it with her for some time. We called a famous local pizza place and placed the order. It should arrive within another 30 minutes. Perfect.

Then we dropped to the couch and waited, talking, till the pizza arrived. Mom was wearing loose shorts and a button up, sleeveless blouse, but while she was doing this and that before sitting down on the couch, from the way her boobs kept bouncing freely, I realised she wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't really know what to make of it after everything that's happened between us so far, but I took it as a good sign. We talked about college, friends, the courses I was taking, her life, life in general.. We talked about a lot of stuff. It seemed as if things were back to normal, and that some things never even happened.

About 40 minutes later the pizza arrived. It was really good. We helped ourselves, pizza and the wine, while watching a movie. Pretty uneventful yet not-so-boring dinner. Fast forward to two hours later, and the movie had ended and the dinner was also over. We cleaned up the leftovers and got back in the couch. Mom sat next to me, leaning against me. I put my arms around her and hugged her. I loved her so much, and I didn't want anything to jeopardise what we had there. It felt so good having her all to me like that.

'Kev?'

'Yeah?'

'Are you ok?'

'Uh?'

'Wanna talk about what happened?'

I sighed. I would rather talk about what's going to happen. What happened doesn't really matter, does it? It should be always about the future. I mean, yes, I would always love those couple of times when my Mom was so turned on by me, she lost all sense of morality and whatnot, but it's all in the past now.

'Mom, I love you. No matter what, I love you.'

'I know that sweetie, and I love you too.' She snuggled closer and I hugged her tighter.

'You know, I was watching when you and Dad had good times, I was watching when you had your bad times and I was watching when you two finally got divorced. I don't remember much of it, but I've seen it all. Been through them all, just like you. How old was I when it happened? Five?'

'You were six.'

'Six. So for the last fifteen years, you've been the only one I ever looked up to. You've been my mother, sister and best friend. Remember all those times I came home from school and told you the most embarrassing school tales ever?'

I looked at her face. She was already looking at mine.

'Yeah' and she laughed. 'I know right!'

'Well, that's because you were my best friend. And then I watched as you went on a few unsuccessful dates. With some assholes.' I added quickly and laughed. Mom punched my shoulder.

'None of them loved me Kev. Maybe they did, but it never felt right to me. It was always as if they were after my body. Hell, I'm not even that sexy!'

'Yeah, I guess you're not.' I said. She raised one eyebrow and gave me one of her sexy excuse-me-mister? looks.

'How long has it been since your last date Mom?'

'Hmm.. I think, two years?'

'That's a long time. Hey, are you telling me you haven't had 'something' inside you for two freaking years?!'

'KEV! Well, no. Not a real 'something' anyway.' She sighed.

'You know Mom, I never had a girlfriend at high school. Not even at college.'

Mom broke the hug and took a good look at me.

'Don't tell me you're a virgin!' She teased.

'Of course not! It's just that I never had a serious relationship.'

'And why is that?'

'Because it never felt right.'

I looked at Mom and I saw she had that ok-go-on look.

'It never felt right because I could never have an affair, when the one woman I loved and wanted to be with, was at home. Alone.'

I saw tears in Mom's eyes. So I didn't bother hiding mine. She hugged me.

'I don't know what to say darling. But you were right when you said I liked what happened between us today. From the very moment we had that accidental kiss, I had this weird feeling in my body. I think that's what made me do the things I've been doing, the past couple of hours.'

I put my arms around her again and leaned against her.

'But the thing is Kev, we can't do this. We shouldn't. I'm your mother. As much as we would like this to be a thing, it's wrong.'

'Look Mom, we're not the first couple to face this dilemma. And we'll definitely not be the last. All I have to say is, if you're ok with it and if I'm ok with it, that's all that matters. If it makes you feel any better, we can even move to somewhere else, where nobody knows us.'

I knew she was going to say something, so before she did, I took her face on my hands and kissed her sweet lips. I held her head still, but never got any resistance from her. She started kissing back and we sat there as our tongues battled in our mouths. In the heat of the moment, I ran my hands all over her back. I was right, she wasn't wearing a bra. I slowly brought my right hand to the front and brushed against her breasts outside the shirt. A slight moan escaped her lips but she didn't break the kiss. I took it as a sign to go forward.

Fumbling with the buttons, I somehow got the top three unbuttoned. At that moment, she took her left hand away from my head and guided my hands towards her naked breasts. She cupped my hands on them and when I started fondling them, she dropped her hands to my lap. I already had a tent in my shorts and she was stroking it.

She broke the kiss. Unbuttoned the remaining buttons of the shirt and took it off. Then she hurried to remove my t shirt and shorts. I didn't have any underwear on. So there we were, she topless and me naked. She stood up and beckoned me to remove her shorts too. I did. I was still seated on the couch, and she sat on my lap, facing me, her legs on either side of me. It felt damn good to have her pussy over my dick. We kissed again, a wet, sloppy kiss. So fucking hot. I felt her grab my hair and direct my head towards her breasts. She held me tight as I licked her nipples. They were hard. I wasted no time licking, sucking and lightly biting them. I heard her let out small gasps and moans as I worked my tongue on each nipple.

She didn't let go of my head. And I couldn't do anything else other than sucking on her breasts. But I wanted more, so while holding her back with my left hand, I used my right hand to rub her pussy lips. They were wet. She was so horny.

'You're so wet, Mom. I so wanna taste you down there!'

'Hmm.. But first, let me see your fingers.' She said in a dreamy voice.

I held up my hand and she put the two wet fingers in her mouth. God, that felt amazing. She sucked on them, and I felt her tongue sliding between them and doing various sorts of things. Then she took them out with a plop.

'Come on, your turn.' She said with a playful wink.

I knew what I had to do. I put the fingers in my mouth. It's a weird feeling. But incredibly sexy nevertheless. That's something I hadn't done at college.

Then Mom unmounted me and sat on the couch. I went down on my knees and got my mouth to her pussy. She placed her legs on my shoulders. I had my eyes locked in the target. My Mom's glorious honey pot. It's all mine now. Mine. I attacked it with all my might. I licked around the pussy and the lips first. Then holding the lips open with my fingers, I licked the inside. A little flick of the tongue on the clit too from time to time, but I made sure I didn't spend more time on it. I didn't want Mom to cum soon. I wanted to torture her with pleasure. When she started moaning, I almost lost it. She knew how to moan.

She would tighten her thighs around my neck and arch her back upwards. Putting two of my fingers again in her mouth, she would moan a sensual "Aaaahhhh.." or "Right there, honey.." or "Mmmmmm yeaahhhhhhhh.." I started fingering her clit while eating her pussy. This sent her over the edge. She was begging for it for a long time and I was delaying the pleasure. But soon after I started fingering her clit while tonguing her, her body tensed up, and her body muscles started twitching.

'Baby I'm gonna cum!' She moaned. And I stopped the assault on the pussy momentarily.

'Don't you dare stop!!' She almost screamed, making me laugh. I continued with the assault. But this time, I changed the process and started finger fucking her while licking and sucking on her clit. Again her body started tensing up and after a second's warning of a "Aaahh aaaaahhhhhhhh AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!", she came. Involuntarily her thigh and leg muscles had clenched and held me tight to her pussy, so even while she was cumming, I kept on fingering. Her love juices came out in short bursts and almost all of it ended up in my mouth and face. Some sprayed all over the floor.

While she was cumming, I had this sudden wild idea. The last bit of cum she spurted into my mouth, I didn't swallow.

'Oh god, that was amazing!' She was panting, trying to catch a breath and recover the intense orgasm she just had.

I stood up, leaned in towards her face. When she slightly parted her lips to allow the kiss, I let the cum drop into her mouth from mine. I gave her a second to deal with it and went on with the kiss. Let me tell you guys, I had never had a sexier feeling than that, till that moment. After the kiss, she licked around my mouth clean and I licked her sweaty breasts clean. My dick had started to hurt by then, desperately needing attention.

'That was the most intense orgasm I've had after about three years!' She kissed me again. She was exhausted. I took her in my arms. She draped her arms around my neck. I carried her to her bed. I mean, our bed.

'Ok lover, my turn now.' She winked as soon as I placed her on the bed.

I laid down, resting my upper body against the headboard. Mom was kneeling between my legs and was already stroking my steel hard dick. Throwing me a brief slutty look, she smeared the drop of pre cum that was there on it, on her finger and licked it. Then I watched as she took me in her mouth. It felt fantastic. She was doing those tongue-wonders that she did on my fingers, on my dick too. She was licking it, sucking it and doing a lot of other things I had no idea she could do with my dick in her mouth. After a while she started moving her head up and down, and kept on licking and sucking while she increased the speed. I knew the end was near.

'Mommmmmm!'

She looked at me and keeping the eye contact, she upped the intensity. Suddenly my toes curled and I began to shoot load after load of cum in her mouth. Obviously she was much more experienced than me, because she didn't let even a single drop to come out of her mouth. She held me there till I went soft. Then she released my dick and licked it clean with her tongue.

'Mmmmm..' she licked her lips. 'Wine?'

'Yes please!'

As I laid there recovering, Mom went downstairs and brought a bottle of wine and a glass.

'Figured we could share one glass' she said with a giggle.

So we sat on the bed, cuddled, sipping wine. In about thirty minutes, we finished the bottle.

'Ready for round two, mister?'

'I don't know. Why don't you see if I am?' I stuck my tongue out at her. She flashed a school girl smile and crawled down. I thought she was going to blow me again, till I was hard, but apparently she had other plans. She laid on top of me and crawled up. Her breasts were pressed to my chest and my dick was pressed between our stomachs. I hugged her. I couldn't believe this was happening.

'I love you Mom.'

She started kissing my neck and eventually got to my lips. More kisses. Sloppy ones. All the better. And suddenly I realised I had a boner. So I rolled over and got on top of her. I kissed her neck, while caressing her hard nipples with my fingers. She was in heaven.

'Take me Kev. Make me yours!' She managed between her heavy breaths.

I didn't waste more time. I couldn't. I slid down a bit and poked the head of my dick on her pussy lips. A gasp escaped her. She was wet. I smeared some of the wetness on my dick. This is the moment, I told myself. I entered her ever so carefully. I didn't want to hurt her. My Mom. My lover.

'Ooohhh! That feels good, darling.'

I think the fact that we were mother rand son played a major part in the heightened emotions and pleasures. The incestuousness took it all to a whole new level.

So I fucked my Mom slowly. I took my time going in and took my time coming out. Once I got a certain rhythm going, I felt Mom gyrate her hips to match my rhythm. She was writhing in pleasure and it was a feast to the eyes. While carrying on the show, I extended my right hand and grabbed her left breast. She opened her eyes and moaned. I caressed the nipple and suddenly pinched it hard. She started grinding her hips harder. She was so aroused and so was I.

'Fuck me baby. Give it to Mommy!'

I picked up the speed.

'Harder. Harder!'

I fucked her long, fast and hard. After a while, I got the feeling that I wouldn't be able to continue for longer. Bending down, I kissed her breasts. Tongued her nipples. Then I kissed her neck. She held my head with both her hands and kissed me. More like licked around my mouth.

'Mommy's gonna cum honey.. Fuck Mommy harder!'

Her thighs and legs tightened around my body. Her toes curled. Her body started convulsing. And my body also began to approach the end of the session. I kept on fucking my Mom like a man possessed. Like a steam engine.

And then it happened. Both of us came at the same time. I didn't have time to warn her but she knew.

'In me!' was all she could manage, before her own screamy moans took over.

'Aahh.. Aaaahhhhh.. AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I'M CUMMING BABYYYYYY!'

Her juices spurted out of he pussy while my cum shot inside her. I slumped on top of her. Both of us were out of breath, panting like dogs. I rested my head on her breasts and she stroked my hair. Even even my dick went soft, I didn't bother pulling it out. I wanted to savour the moment. We laid there like that for some more time.

'Kev, can you get me a tissue?'

I got a couple of tissues from the box on the nightstand and handed them to her. She sat up and wiped the mixture of our cum, dripping from her pussy. Then she went to the bathroom to get herself cleaned. But instead of going in, she came back to the bed and dragged me with her. We had a quick shower. But no sex. We were too spent to have more sex. She washed me, I washed her, we dried ourselves and back to the bed.

We cuddled naked like a young couple and slept, without a care in the world.

***

The next morning when I woke up, Mom wasn't there. It was already past eight, so I figured she must be in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. I had a quick shower and went downstairs, wearing the towel. Not that I was looking for more 'action' again. I actually didn't think much about it. It didn't occur to me, about the dress.

When I went to the kitchen, there was Mom, as usual, wearing one towel around the hair and another towel covering the body.

'Hello there! Good morning, mister!' She gave me the warmest of smiles.

'Good morning, m'lady!' I bowed.

God, she looked sexy. It is true when they say sex makes a woman prettier. She was happy, more than anything else. She was content. And then sexy. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

'Why the towel?' I whispered in her ear.

'Why not?'

'It's just you and me. Nothing to hide.'

'Raaaaiiiighttt!'

'Besides I have one more point to give you, out of ten, remember?' And with that I loosened the knot and took the towel away. I ran upstairs and put away her hers and mine. I went back down. Both of us were naked. But there was no sex in the air. It's as if it was the most normal thing to do. I liked it that way and I knew Mom liked it too.

'So, we need to have a chat.' Mom said, while preparing whatever it is, to eat.

'Yeah, ok.' I again hugged her from behind, wrapped my arms covering her breasts and and rested my chin on her left shoulder.

'We need to talk about the future.'

'Hmm..?'

'So what do you think is going to happen next, Kev?'

'Next? Yeah, I've been thinking about it for some time now.'

With that, I turned her towards me and got down on one knee. I took her hand in mine.

'Emma, Mom, you're the most wonderful and sexiest woman I've ever met in my life. I love you with all my heart. Will you be my girlfriend?'

Mom's eyes widened with happiness. She beamed.

'YES! YES! YESSSS!!' She could hardly contain herself, she literally jumped up and down.

'Ok, that's settled then.' I told her with a smirk. We kissed.

As soon as we had our breakfast and cleaned stuff up, she was on the top of the table. And in the evening, on the living room floor. And later that night, in the bed again. Now we're Mom & Son, and also, Emma & Kevin, the couple.

Life sure is awesome when the pieces fall into place.

12