I Love You Mr. O'Brady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rubbing his ass slowly, I took a big length of his cock in my mouth. Within few minutes of it, he came. Hard!

I swallowed all of his cum and he was in a haze. Not in this world anymore. How I wanted to join him!

I reached behind for the tie and loosened it. His hands relaxed and he put his arms around me and just held me close. His breathing erratic, mind-blowingly erotic to listen to. His cock had hardly deflated. He was still quite hard!

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I wanted to be fucked on your desk!" I said not caring how dirty it sounded.

Swallowing a little, he made me stand up and then bend over the desk. My clamped nipples were directly against the hard, unrelenting desk. It hurt a little but jolts of pleasure shot through me! I craved it. I grabbed on to the sides of the desk waiting for his hard cock to be shoved in to me, but he didn't.

I felt his lips, soft lips, kissing me.

Actually kissing me! There!

I lost myself in his gentleness.

Suddenly the sound of the chair rolling behind took me by surprise. The meaning of it ringing loudly as I braced myself.

His teeth gritted as he shoved himself into me.

My pussy contracted making both of us feel tight.

"Oh", "Ah" fell countless times from my mouth. He started fucking me. Reaching between my legs to part them further, he increased his pace.

Two long strokes, grind and then few rough, hard and fast strokes. God! he just knew what to do! Pulling on my hair, his hips made obscene slapping sounds against my ass. Each time his balls hit my ass, I purred. He was too big!

Losing myself in his rhythm, I didn't expect him to reach under my belly and lift me a little. The sensation I felt was too much. I came hard and found myself succumbed to exhaustion. My wobbly knees were just about to give up.

"Oh Adrian!" I mumbled and he knew what it was for! Normally after I had come once, I couldn't stand the clamps on my nipples.

"No, today, you will!" he said in a shaky but determined voice.

I let out a strangled 'ah' before I started losing myself again!

Spiralling from my high, I saw he had slowed down. He reached for my clips and removed them.

I melted to the desk, completely wasted. I had no strength left, nor was I able to hear what Adrian said. In my post orgasmic daze, all I wanted was to kiss Adrian, but I felt him carry me over his shoulder and the next thing I knew was soft mattress was hugging my back and Adrian was on top of me.

Conscious enough just to admire my husband, I took in the fact that we were on bed, making love. Delicately, so different than mere minutes ago with grunting like animals!

I put my legs around his waist and crossed them letting him in deeper. He touched our foreheads together, whispering sweet things to my ears.

Our hands intertwined. My heart bloomed. Satisfaction and contentment washed over me as I came with him.

Soon, he was cuddling me and I willed myself to whisper in his ears, "You are forgiven boss."

He smiled and kissed whatever of my face was exposed to him.

"Thank God." he said in mockery.

"I love you Mr.O'Brady!"

"I love you Mrs. O'Brady!"

And how we cleaned the closet mess is another story!

The end!

12