I Love You, Need You & Want You, Ma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Robert," she said grabbing him by his hair and pulling his head forward.

As if his nose was her surrogate prick or her substitute dildo, she mashed his face in her wet pussy and rubbed her vaginal secretions all over his face. As if he was her Valentine's Day decoration of sexual lust, his face glistened with her warm wetness. As she obviously loved him licking and fingering her, by the sexual passion that he showed her, he loved licking and fingering her too. Squirming and moaning her sexual lust, she returned his sexual passion with every bit of his sexual passion.

"I love licking your pussy, Liz," he said. "I love eating you. I love fingering your cunt," he said following her lead in his dirty talk.

As if she was the aggressive man and he was the submissive woman, she put a heavy hand to the back of his head and pressed his face forward while holding it there. As if she was the horny man and he was the compliant woman, she mashed his mouth and tongue in her cunt in the way that a man would impale a woman's mouth and deep throat her with his prick. As if she was the empowered man and he was the weak woman, she let him know what she wanted and what she wanted was for him to give her an orgasm with his mouth, his tongue, and his fingers.

"Right there. Right there, Robert. That's it," she said with sexual excitement. "Don't stop. Please don't stop rubbing my clit. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Lick me, Robert. Lick me. Lick me faster. Faster. Lick me harder. Harder. Finger fuck me deeper while rubbing my clit. Deeper. Harder," she said. "That's it. That's it. Right there. Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Licking her faster, he licked her harder. Finger fucking her deeper, he rubbed her clit faster and harder. He stretched her pussy with his finger to insert his tongue and his finger even deeper in her cunt. Licking and licking her, he continued licking her until his jaw hurt. Yet, taking the pain with the pleasure, he love eating her cunt.

"Uma, uma, uma," he made noises as if he was chanting instead of eating her pussy. "Uma, uma, uma," he exhaled his sexual desire in her pussy. "Uma, uma, uma," he said while licking her.

Still forcible holding his head in place while pressing his face against her cunt, he let out the sounds that allowed him to breath better while his face was buried in her pussy. An unexpected bonus, his sound effects seemed to sexually excite her. Now really getting into eating her cunt, he reached up his hand to feel and fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Pulling them, turning them, and twisting her big nipples, he fingered one nipple before fingering the other nipple. With him going at her wet pussy as if his tongue was a battery-operated vibrator submerged underwater, it didn't take her long to arch her back and tighten her legs. It didn't take her long to scream his name. It didn't take her long to have an oral orgasm and cum. Just as it didn't take him long to get her to cum, it didn't take her long to bask in the afterglow of sex.

"Robert! Oh, God, Robert! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Robert. I'm cumming," she said collapsing as if she had been deflated. "Jesus that was good."

As if she was dead, she remained silently smiling and holding herself until she spoke.

"Wow," he said wiping his face with napkins he had on his nightstand. Reeling in shock, not only had he made out with and seen his beloved Elizabeth naked but also he had just eaten her pussy. "That was amazing, Liz."

Showing him as much sexual passion as he showed her, she leaned to him to kiss him before collapsing on the bed again.

"My God, Robert, that was incredible. It's been so long, too long, since I had sex. It's been so long, too long, since I've had my pussy fingered and licked. It's been so long, too long, since I've had an orgasm. Thank you, Robert. Thank you for eating my cunt. Thank you for licking my pussy while fingering my pussy," she said. "You've made me so happy on this special day. You've given me the best Valentine's Day I ever had."

With him still in the moment, not letting her off so easily, he moved between her legs to continue licking her and fingering her while fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. As if she was paralyzed and unable to move, she stayed like that in a state of suspended animation while enjoying the afterglow of her oral orgasm and while becoming sexually aroused again from him licking and fingering her. He wanted to give her a second, oral orgasm but she obviously had other sexual plans. Instead, when she reached down for him, he wiped his face on his napkin again before moving up to her.

"Make love to me, Robert," she said reaching down for him. "I need to feel you inside me. Make me cum again. Stick your big prick deep in my pussy. Then, after you make love to me, fuck me, Robert. Fuck me. Really fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast. I need a good fuck," she said. "I need to cum from you fucking me."

Having never heard her talk dirty before, he was surprised to hear her talk dirty now. If he wasn't sexually excited enough before, he was even more sexually excited now by her graphic, X-rated, pillow talk. If only she was his age, he'd have his perfect woman. If only he was her age, she'd have the perfect man. Yet, even with her twice his age and him half her age, they didn't care. Just as he loved her, she loved him. He truly loved her and would always love her, need her, and want her. She truly loved him and would always love him, need him, and want him.

He mounted her and when he did, she reached her hand down between his legs and took his cock in hand to position his stiff prick by the opening of her wet pussy. As if he was meant to make love to her, his cock slid inside of her as if it belonged there. As if he was meant to make love to her, he gasped when he felt her warm wetness engulf his prick and when he felt the tightness of her cunt. As if he was meant to make love to her, he held her tight while French kissing her deep.

As if she was meant to make love to him, she gasped when she felt the full length and girth of his erection. As if she was meant to make love to him, she humped him as lovingly as he humped her. As if she was meant to make love to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him. Obviously, in the way that she couldn't wait to be fucked, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Slowly and delicately humping her as if she was breakable, making love to the love of his life gently and romantically while kissing and kissing her, he slowly humped her a little harder and a little faster. Then, with his sexual passion consuming him in the way of a raging fire, he humped her faster and he humped her harder. Now fucking her instead of making love to her, he showed her his deep, penetrating love for her by pounding her pussy into her mattress. Continuing to show her the sexual, physical, and emotional, lustful passion that he had for her, he stopped kissing her to fuck her deeper and harder.

Just as he gave her sexual satisfaction with his fingers and tongue enough for her to cum, he wanted to give her a second orgasm with his cock too. With her tubes tied and with him knowing she could no longer get pregnant, he wanted to feel what it was like to cum inside her. No matter if she could no longer bear him a child, as if claiming her as his woman by marking his territory, he needed to deposit his DNA inside her cunt by cumming in her pussy.

Then, hoping she'd reciprocate the orgasmic, sexual pleasure and blow him, not only did he want to cum in her mouth but also he wanted to give her a cum bath. After he ejaculated his lust in her mouth, holding back some cum in reserve, as if staking his claim on her, he wanted to ejaculate a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her breasts. He wanted to physically show her how much he wanted her by decorating her face with his cum in the way that she glistened his face with her vaginal secretions.

"Oh, my God," he said brushing back another strand of her lush, blonde hair again to stare in her big, blue eyes while fucking her faster and harder. "This is the best sex I've ever had with anyone," he said breathlessly while looking at her adoringly.

Yet, as soon as he said that, he regretted saying that. What was he thinking to say something like that to her now? As soon as he said that, he hoped he hadn't said the wrong thing at the wrong time by bringing up other women while his prick was buried deep inside her. Afraid that she may take offense that he was thinking of other women while inside her, fortunately for him, with them on the same, sexual page, she leaned up to kiss him before collapsing back on her back. Fortunately, for him, she seemed flattered that he deemed her his best sexual partner he ever had just as she seemed sexually excited to know that this the best sex he ever had.

"Ditto for me too," she said with a laugh. "You're such an incredible lover. This is the best sex I've ever had too. As much as I love your fingers, your tongue, and your cock, I love you, Robert."

She loves him. She surprised him by telling him that she loves him. Really pounding her pussy, he looked at her with love while humping her harder and faster.

"I love you, too, Elizabeth. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day," he said breathlessly.

She looked at him with love too.

"I love you, Robert," she said again. "I love you. Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Robert," she said as her big tits bounced and swayed her sexual excitement from him banging her beautiful body.

Obviously with her not nearly done yet, as if getting ready to go for a fast, hard ride on a bucking bronco, she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and locked her long, shapely legs around his waist. As if they were one, entwined by arms and legs, she held him as tightly as he held her. She humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her. They fucked one another long and hard.

"Oh, my God, Liz. Oh, my God. I love you. I love you. I love you," he said.

Humping him harder and faster now, she returned his hard, fast humps with his hard, fast humps.

"Fuck me, Robert. Fuck me. Make me cum again. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Make me cum. I need to cum. Give me an orgasm with your big, beautiful prick," she said whispering her sexual desire while licking and blowing in his ear again. "Make me your woman. Make me your bitch."

He gave her a sexy smile before giving her a deep, wet kiss. Before they started fucking again, really fucking, she returned his French kiss with her French kiss. Every time she kissed him in that way, she blanked his mind. Every time she kissed him in the way, as if plugging his cock in a wall outlet, she electrified and recharged him with the sexual passion that he had for her. Ready to fuck her even harder and faster, he was ready to pound her pussy in the way that he had never pounded any woman's cunt. Wanting to give her an orgasm with his prick, he needed to make her cum again.

"It would be my sexual pleasure to give you sexual pleasure," he said with a dirty laugh.

As if he was a competitor in a fucking contest, Robert fucked her harder. As if he was eager to claim first prize, he fucked her faster. As if he was going for the world's fucking record, he fucked her harder and faster. Only, deciding not to ejaculate his cum in her pussy, not yet, not now, he wanted to save his cum. He'd cum in her pussy later. Preferring instead, he wanted to cum in her mouth.

Now wanting and expecting her to blow him, he wanted to save his cum for her beautiful mouth. He wanted to save his cum to give her a special Valentine's Day cum bath. As if he was a dog marking his territory with his cum instead of with urine, he wanted to cum all over her. After ejaculating a partial load in her mouth, he wanted to make her his woman by cumming all over her beautiful face, in her blonde hair, and across her big tits. As if she was his cake that he was eating too, he wanted to decorate her with the translucent pearls of his cum.

He slid a slow finger across her red, full lips and, a good sign, she took his finger in his mouth and sucked his finger as if she was sucking his cock while staring at him with her big, blue eyes. Eager for her to blow him, he knew she'd soon be sucking his cock too. After he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and after he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her beautiful face, in her blonde hair, and across her big tits, he wanted her to take him in her mouth again. He wanted her to suck him dry and lick him clean. Sexually exciting for him to see her staring up at him with his big, hard, hairy prick in her mouth, he wanted to watch her swallow his cum.

"Oh, Robert. I'm cumming," she said wrapping her arms tighter around his neck and her long, legs tighter around his waist. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me, Robert. Fuck me. Stick your big, thick prick deep inside of my warm, wet cunt."

Fucking her harder, fucking her faster, and fucking her deeper, he was intent on giving her another orgasm, this time with his cock instead of with his tongue and fingers. Intent on erasing her sadness with sexual pleasure, needing her to forget about her drunken, bastard of an ex-husband, he wanted her to think of him, only him, instead of her cheating, unfaithful ex-husband. In the way that her 48-year-old, ex-husband abandoned her for Robert's 24-year-old whore of an ex-girlfriend, he wanted his 48-year-old, MILF of a lover to have her wicked, sexual way with his 24-year-old, hard body any time she wanted.

"You're so frigging beautiful, Liz. You're so frigging sexy. I love making love to you. I love eating you," he said talking dirty to her. "I love licking you while fingering you. I love fucking your pussy. I love pounding your cunt," he said. "I love you, Elizabeth. I love you," he said kissing her and kissing her. "I'll always love you."

As stunned as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe she talked dirty to him. He couldn't believe they were having hot, sexy pillow talk. He couldn't believe that she told him that she loved him. As if he had said the magic word by talking dirty to her and telling her again that he loved her, she was ready to cum again. Just as he still couldn't wrap his brain around the fact that he was in bed and having sex with his dream woman, he couldn't believe she was ready to cum again.

Even though he had sexually lusted over her and masturbated over her for years, he never thought he'd be having sex with her. Always thinking of her as his best friend, he never thought of her as a love match and as his lover unless his hand was wrapped around his stiff prick while stroking himself. Always thinking of her as morally modest, he never thought of her as a sexual woman. With the differences in their ages getting in the way before, he never thought of her as sexually insatiable until now. With the differences in their ages no longer making a difference now, she was his woman and he was her man.

Now that he was having his wicked, sexual way with her naked, beautiful body, she was indeed his sexy bitch. She was indeed his sexual slave. She was indeed his cum slut. She was indeed his woman and his lover in addition to being his best friend. Now that they've had sex, he couldn't wait to have sex with her again. Now that they've had sex, he'd have sex with her every day, twice a day, morning and night.

"I'm cumming, Robert. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Just don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm almost there. Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh, my God! I'm almost there. Oh, Robert," she said holding him as tight as she could. "Oh, Robert! Oh, Robert! Fuck me, Robert. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Make me cum."

After she had her second orgasm, they stayed like that holding one another while sweating and breathing hard. Then, as if seeing him for the first time, she stared in his hazel eyes with her blue eyes. Even better than their first, French kiss, she kissed him with unreserved, sexual passion in the way he had never been kissed and/or had kissed anyone before. Blanking his mind with her deep, wet kiss, it was a long, lingering, romantic kiss that filled him with love, lust, and passion.

"I love you, Robert. I love you. I'll always love you and I'm forever sexually yours if you want me," she said stroking his hair before touching the side of his face and before French kissing him again.

* * * * *

### SusanJillParker -- 02 ###

Elizabeth gives Robert the best blowjob of his young life.

* * * * *

Now it was his turn to cum. His sexual fantasy come true, Elizabeth, the love of his life was about to blow him. About to take him in her mouth, she was about to suck his prick. Hoping beyond hope, he hoped she'd allow him to cum in her mouth. He hoped she'd swallow his cum. He hoped she'd allow him to give her a cum bath.

He watched her move down half the length of his body to take his sticky wet, erect cock in her hand to stroke him while staring up at him and before taking him in her mouth. With them already connected in friendship, now sex connected them too. His cock was covered in her vaginal secretions and as if she was taking her dildo in her mouth after masturbating herself, it sexually excited him to watch her lick his cock clean. Kissing his stiff prick while staring up at him, she licked his prick as if she was a dog with a bone. She didn't look as if she'd be letting go of his hard cock soon.

Then, a moment he'd forever remember and would never forget, she took him in her mouth. Elizabeth had his prick in her mouth. He couldn't believe his sexy, best friend and his MILF of a lover had his erect prick in her beautiful mouth. She looked up at him with his big, hard, hairy prick stretching her full, red lips.

He stared down at her while she continued staring up at him. He watched her stroke him while she removed his cock from her mouth to kiss his prick and lick his prick again while continuing to stare up at him. Then, as if teasing him, he watched her take him in her mouth again while staring up at him with those eyes.

Only, this time, instead of just kissing and licking his cock and instead of just mouthing him, he felt her tongue swirling around the head of his cock. She sucked deeper him while stroking him faster. Elizabeth was blowing him. She was really blowing him. He couldn't believe she was blowing him. His beloved Elizabeth was sucking his cock. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe she was sucking his cock.

'Oh, my God. This is unbelievable. I can't believe that Liz is blowing me,' he thought while watching her and trying wrap his brain around seeing his stiff prick in her mouth. 'I love it when she looks up me with her blue eyes with my prick in her mouth.'

Something he had always wanted and had patiently waited to receive for years, a blowjob from his best friend, he couldn't believe that Elizabeth, of all women, was giving him a blowjob. Sucking his cock while stroking his cock, never suspecting she was, indeed, she was such an experienced cocksucker. After giving him the best kiss and the best sex he ever had, by allowing him to eat her, make love to her, and then fuck her, continuing to surprise him, she was now giving him the best blowjob he ever had too.

Enjoying the oral sex show, he stared down at her to watch her sucking him. He touched her beautiful blonde hair before caressing the side of her pretty face and before reaching down to fondle her breast while fingering her nipple. As if he couldn't believe she was sucking him, he touched the exposed side of his cock while she had it in her mouth. Not a dream or a sexual fantasy that he routinely had while masturbating himself over having forbidden sex with her, Liz was really giving him a blowjob.