I Love You, Need You & Want You, Ma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my prick, Liz. Blow me. Oh, my God, Liz," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head to gently hump her mouth before fucking her face with his hips.

In the way that she put a heavy hand to his head when she pressed his face against her cunt while he was eating her, he was satisfied running his fingers through her beautiful, blonde hair. The last thing that he wanted to do was to offend her. With her a lady from a different generation, as much as he was surprised that she talked dirty to him and gave him sexy pillow talk, he was even more surprised that she sucked cock, especially as well as she did. For her to suck cock this well, she must have given her ex-husband, and who knows who else, lots of blowjobs.

Yet, his sexual lust got the better of him. Becoming more aggressive as he grew more sexually excited, he pushed her head forward while humping her mouth faster and fucking her face harder. She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and with his hard, hairy prick buried deep in her mouth. Too soon and too fast, he was already ready to cum. Too soon and too fast, not wanting her blowjob to ever end, especially so soon, he needed to think of something else to delay him from cumming. He needed to think of anything else, baseball, football, or politics, instead of thinking of Elizabeth sucking him.

"I love sucking your cock, Robert," she said removing his prick from her mouth to speak. She teased him by licking the head of his engorged prick as he stared down at her and she stared up at him.

As if someone else had said those words, he couldn't believe she had said those words. In his feeble attempt to take his mind off cumming too soon, instead of thinking of baseball, football, or politics, he thought of Mel Gibson, all people to think about at a time like this. He thought of Mel Gibson playing William Wallace in Braveheart while waiting for the exact moment for his Scotsmen to attack the English. Now becoming his adopted mantra whenever Liz was blowing him, he remembered what William Wallace shouted to his men before their attack.

"Hold! Hold! Hold!"

He quoted William Wallace in thought while trying to delay himself from prematurely ejaculating cum from out of his cock and into her mouth.

'Hold! Hold! Hold,' he thought. 'Hold! Hold! Hold,' he continued thinking.

With her blonde, pretty head bobbing up and down while weaving her head side to side, she made all the cock sucking, slurping sounds men loved to hear while being sucked. Giving him an interactive blowjob as if her head was an electronic video game, she sucked him as if her mouth was a Dyson vacuum. Unable to hold himself from cumming any longer, yet paying her the courtesy before he ejaculated his cum in her mouth, he needed to warn her that he was ready to cum in her mouth so that she could pull her mouth away if she so wanted.

Hoping she didn't remove his prick from her mouth, he wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth. Hoping she didn't remove his prick from her mouth, he wanted her to swallow his oozy load of warm cum. He was still hoping to give her a cum bath too. As if giving her liquid jewelry to wear, he hoped she'd allow him to decorate her face, her hair, and her breasts with his pearls of cum in the way that she decorated his face with her glistening, vaginal secretions.

He could have pressed harder on the back of her head and held her mouth in place but, with her an older woman from a different generation, he didn't want to ruin their first sexual time together. He didn't want to cum in her mouth if she didn't want him to cum in her mouth. Surprised and pleased that she even sucked his cock, he didn't want to cum in her mouth and he didn't want her to swallow his cum if she was uncomfortable with him cumming in her mouth and swallowing his cum.

He was surprised she talked dirty to him in the way that he talked dirty to her. Not wanting to spoil a good thing, and being the gentleman that he was, he was willing to sacrifice part of his sexual pleasure for her comfort. He was willing to sacrifice part of his sexual pleasure for the sexual pleasure she had already given him and would hopefully give him again. It was enough that she was willingly sucking his cock.

"Liz, I'm going to cum. I can't believe I'm going to cum so soon," he said warning her while hoping she wouldn't remove his prick from her mouth and not allow him to cum in her mouth. "You're such an incredible cocksucker and I mean that as a compliment," he said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love nothing more than to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow my cum but if you'd rather not have me ejaculate my cum in your mouth and swallow my cum, that's okay," he said. Giving her leave to remove his prick from her mouth if she so desired, he touched the side of her face with love, compassion, and understanding.

Now he wondered, if she didn't allow him to cum in her mouth, if she'd allow him to give her a cum bath. At the very least, if not in her mouth, he wanted to cum all over her beautiful face and shapely breasts. He stared down at her while she looked up at him. She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and with his hard, hairy cock still buried in her mouth. Yet, a good sign, instead of removing his swollen prick from her mouth, she stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Then, she quickly removed his cock from her mouth temporarily to quickly speak before taking him in her mouth again.

"Cum Robert, cum," she said in a sexy voice. "I want you to cum. Cum, Robert, cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you and swallow you," she said stroking him while talking to him in her sexy voice again. "Cum Robert, cum."

She stroked him harder. She stroked her faster. She sucked him deeper while continuing to stroke his prick. Continuing to suck him, she continued to stroke him. Better than the blowjob that Jessica gave him at his Prom and better than the blowjob he received from that drunken woman at that Frat party, Elizabeth was giving him the best blowjob he ever had.

"Oh, my God, Elizabeth. Elizabeth! This is the best blowjob I've ever had. Meaning that as a compliment, of course, but you're the greatest cocksucker," he said regretting comparing her to other woman again while his cock was in her mouth as he did when his cock was in her pussy.

Only, instead of her minding the comparison, his sexual evaluation seemingly made her even more sexually excited. She smiled up at him with his prick in her mouth before quickly removing his cock from her mouth to speak again.

"Thank you, Robert," she said quickly taking his stiff prick in her mouth while sucking him deeper and stroking him faster.

He stared down at her with his mouth gaping open while she stared up at him.

"Elizabeth. Oh, my God, Elizabeth. Oh, my God. I love you, Liz. I love you. Suck my cock. Blow me. Make me cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said pressing a gentle hand to the back of her head. "You're the greatest cocksucker."

Determined to make him cum in her mouth, she continued stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper and while swirling her experienced tongue around his prick. In the way that he gave her an oral orgasm with his mouth, his tongue, his fingers, and his cock, obviously, she was determined to give him an oral orgasm with her hand, her tongue, and her mouth. She continued stroking him while quickly removing his cock from her mouth to speak again.

"Thank you, Robert, for calling me the greatest cocksucker. I take that as a compliment," she said smiling up at him. "I love you, too. Now, cum, Robert. Cum. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth."

She continued stroking him while sucking him before removing his cock from her mouth to speak again.

"I need to swallow your cum but save some cum to give me a cum bath. I want you to bath me in your cum," she said. "I want you to make me your woman. I want you to make me your bitch and your sexual slave. I want you to make me your cum slut," she said while staring up at him with those blue eyes before taking him in her mouth again.

* * * * *

### SusanJillParker -- 03 ###

Robert's mother not only catches her son having sex but also watches him having sex while masturbating herself.

* * * * *

With his mind and body having sex with Liz, Robert was lost in another world of sexual depravity. He was lost in the world of forbidden sex with his best friend who was now his lover. Perhaps he was hearing things but he thought he heard footsteps before he heard a familiar sound. It was an unmistakable sound as if someone had opened his bedroom door. Undeniably, he heard his door open. An unmistakable clicking sound of his latch before he heard his doorknob turn and his bedroom door squeak open.

Other than Elizabeth, someone else was in his room. He lived with his mother but that couldn't be her. Yet, with him living with only his mother, that had to be her. Who else could it be? Home alone in the house, the reason for him to have sex with his beloved Elizabeth so freely, so vocally, so loudly was because his mother had left to check on a sick neighbor and would be gone for a long while. Obviously, she returned much sooner than expected. Obviously, his mother was standing in his room watching him having sex.

'This is too good to be true. My Mom is in my room watching me having sex. I don't believe my Mom is in my room watching me having sex,' he thought. 'Now or never, it's time that I give her a real, sexy, sexual show. For her to remain in my room while watching me having sex, she must be horny and sexually frustrated. For her to remain in my room while watching me having sex, she must sexually want me in the way that I've always sexually wanted her. It's time that I show her what she's missing by not having sex with me and by not allowing me to have sex with her.'

Now that he knew his mother was standing in his room watching him while he was having sex, his sexual excitement increased tenfold. His MILF of a mother was in his room. His MILF of a mother was watching him having sex. His MILF of a mother was staring at his erection. He never thought his MILF of a mother would be as interested in seeing him naked as he wished he could see her naked. He never thought his MILF of a mother would watch him having sex in the way that he wished he could watch her having sex.

Unable to open his eyes to look, not wanting to embarrass her to make her to leave, he didn't want her to know that he knew she was there watching. Besides, too focused on receiving a blowjob from Liz and too near to ejaculating a load of his cum in Elizabeth's beautiful mouth, he needed to stay focused and to keep his eyes closed while enjoying his long-awaited blowjob. He just needed to hump her mouth a little more and fuck her face a little longer for him to cum.

Not wanting his mother to ruin this incestuous show now, he'd deal with whatever the repercussions of his sexual actions were with his mother later. Besides, she was the one who invaded his privacy by barging in his room without knocking. She was the one who stayed to watch without making her presence known. She was the one who should be embarrassed and not him. If she wants to see his cock in sexual action, then he was more than happy to show his mother his cock in sexual action. Perhaps, after he's done having sex with Liz, his mother would be next.

Now that he suspected she was here watching, hoping she didn't leave, he wanted her to stay. He didn't want to spook his mother and embarrass her into leaving by opening his eyes and acknowledging her presence before he climaxed. Now wanting to give her a real, incestuous show, glad that she was seeing his erect prick, he hoped she'd stay long enough to watch him cum. Giving him more reason to cum, as much as he wanted to cum for Elizabeth, he wanted to cum for his mother too. He wanted his mother to watch him shoot a load of cum in Elizabeth's mouth.

Sexually excited that Liz was blowing him, he was even more sexually excited that his mother was there watching him having sex. He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother. He'd love nothing more than for his Mom to watch him cum in Liz's mouth before giving her a cum bath. He'd love nothing more for his mother to become sexually aroused over watching him having sex and watching him cum that she'd want to have sex with him too.

'Wow, how hot would that be to have sex with my mother on Valentine's Day,' he thought.

Just to make sure it was her and not someone else, he opened his eyes a crack. He opened his eyes just enough to see that his mother was standing inside of his opened bedroom doorway while staring at his exposed prick. As if mesmerized by the sexual sight by his engorged cock, his mother was in his bedroom watching while Elizabeth was sucking his stiff prick. His mother was in his bedroom watching him having sex with Liz. As if she was in shock, never removing her eyes from his engorged prick, she motionlessly stood in his bedroom watching him having sex.

"Oh, Liz. Suck my prick. Suck it. Blow me, Liz. Blow me. I'm cumming for you, Elizabeth," he said now playing for his mother's sexual pleasure as much he was playing for his own sexual pleasure while humping Liz's willing mouth and fucking her beautiful face.

Too immersed in sexual passion, he not only didn't care that his mother was in his room watching but also he was glad that she was in his room watching. He was sexually excited that she was watching him receiving a blowjob from Elizabeth and was about to see him cum. Besides, too late to stop the volcanic eruption even if he tried, unable to stop himself from cumming in her mouth, his mother would soon see him shooting his load of warm cum in Elizabeth's more than willing mouth.

As soon as Liz said that she wanted him to cum in her mouth, make her his woman, make her his sexual slave, make her his cum slut, and receive a cum bath, he was ready to cum in her mouth. Now with a double dose of sexual pleasure, thrilled that his mother was in his bedroom watching him having sex with Liz, he couldn't wait to cum for her too. Not embarrassed nor ashamed, he didn't care that his mother was watching him ready to ejaculate his cum in Elizabeth's mouth. Shocked that she was still there watching him having sex, he replayed everything over in his mind.

If he felt anything, he was sexually excited this his mother was intently watching him having sex. If he felt anything, he was sexually excited that she was watching him getting a blowjob. If he felt anything, he was sexually excited that his mother was staring at his naked prick. Now that she was still in his room watching, hoping she wouldn't leave but would stay to watch him cum, he wanted to cum for his mother. He needed to cum for his mother. In the way that he'd love to watch and hear his mother cum, he wanted this mother to watch and hear him cum.

He wondered if she imagined that he was having sex with her in the way that he had imagined having sex with her while masturbating himself so very many times. Now he was curious about her reaction to witnessing him having sex. With his mother so straight laced, morally modest, and religious, he wondered what she'd say when broaching the subject with her later. He wondered what she'd say about the huge elephant in the living room or like everything else, if she'd pretend him having sex with Elizabeth in front of her never happened.

Yet, now that she was still here standing in his room and staring, he wondered if she was just as sexually aroused watching him having sex as he was sexually aroused with her watching him having sex. Maybe later, with his sexual show inspiring her incestuous thoughts and forbidden feelings, she'd masturbate herself over all that she saw of him. Maybe later, with his sexual show inspiring her incestuous thoughts and forbidden feelings, she'd want to have sex with him too. Maybe later she'd want him to lick her pussy before fucking her pussy and before sucking his cock. If only she would, then he would too.

"I'm cumming, Liz. I'm cumming. I need to make you my woman. I need to make you my sexy bitch. I need to make you my sexual slave. I need to make you my cum slut," he said. "Suck me, Liz. Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth, Elizabeth."

Hoping to elicit a reaction from his mother with his dirty talk, he couldn't believe he ever so quietly heard her voice her sexual excitement.

"Oh, my. Oh, my," he heard her involuntarily mumble so softly under her breath.

Not letting her off the hook now, he continued his sexy pillow talk with his beloved Elizabeth.

"I can't wait to cum in your beautiful mouth, Liz, and watch you swallow my cum. I can't wait to shoot a second load of cum all over your pretty face, in your lush, blonde hair, and across your big, naked breasts. I can't wait to give you a cum bath," he said with sexual excitement. "You're such an incredible cocksucker. Suck me, Elizabeth. Suck me. Blow me, Liz. Make me cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

With Liz still stroking him while sucking him, he was ready to cum. Unable to hold back the gush any longer, yet, instead of cumming in Elizabeth's mouth, he shot a huge, warm, sticky load of cum all over his chest, his stomach, and his hand. Instead of giving Elizabeth a cum bath, he gave himself a cum bath. By far, the most cum he had ever ejaculated, this was the best masturbation session he ever had while imagining having sex with his mother, Elizabeth.

"Mom! Mom! That was unbelievable, Mom," he said goading her. "Mom! Mom! You're such an incredible cocksucker, Mom," he said baiting her. "That was the best blowjob I ever had," he said.

Remaining on his back with his eyes closes and his hand around his erect prick while still stroking himself, he continued pretending that he was embroiled in his sexual fantasy of having sex with his mother while his mother gave him a blowjob.

"Oh, my," he heard her softly whisper again.

Laying it on thick, he hoped to make his mother sexually aroused enough for her to have sex with him. Laying it on thick again, shocked that she stayed to watch his masturbation show, he was glad she didn't leave. Maybe she was as sexually excited seeing him cum over the thoughts of having sex with her as he was sexually excited that she saw him cum over the thoughts of having sex with her.

"Oh, Liz, I can't believe you allowed me to lick and finger your pussy. I can't believe you allowed me to make love to you before fucking you. If that wasn't enough, I can't believe you blew me and allowed me to cum in your beautiful, motherly mouth before allowing me to give you a cum bath. I can't wait to give you a bubble bath and a sexy, full body massage. I can't wait to sleep with you," he said. "Incestuous sex was the best Valentine's Day gift you could have ever given me, Mom. I love you, need you, and want you, Mom."

Still keeping his eyes closed as if he was dreaming, he continued stroking himself to leak out the rest of his cum from his erect prick.

"Oh, my God," he heard her involuntarily say so quietly under her breath. "This is unbelievable," he heard her softly whisper.

Unable to leave, she remained frozen while watching her son stroking his prick. Curious what she was doing, he snuck another peek of his mother. She was touching herself. He couldn't believe she was sexually touching herself while watching him sexually touching himself. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He saw her fingering her right nipple with her left hand though her blouse and bra while her right hand was buried beneath her short skirt and fingering her pussy through her panties.

'Wow, something I never thought I'd ever see,' he thought. 'My Mom is masturbating herself while watching me masturbate myself. Maybe there's hope for me to have sex with her yet.'