I Love You, Need You & Want You, Ma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she mentioned it, while wondering what they were, he wondered about her sexual needs and her sexual fantasies. He wondered if she masturbated herself in the way that he always masturbated himself. Oddly enough, after hearing him call out her name, after barging in his room without knocking, after seeing him stroking his erection, and after watching him cum all over himself, she looked at him differently than she ever did before. Hoping the perception of her look was correct, she more looked at him as a man than as her son.

Sexually silent and incestuously forbidden, with hopefulness encouraging the sexual lust he had for his mother and with her giving him a look of interest, there was obviously a mutual sexual attraction between them. Now that she knows that he sexually wants her enough to masturbate over her, unless he was reading her wrong, she looked at him more with sexual lust than with motherly love. Even giving him the sexual eye, she gave him that sexy, come-hither look that she gave him in his sexual fantasy.

Then, with her licking her lips and squirming in her seat, she gazed at him as if he had depressed her sexual on button. Yet, as quickly as she gave him a sexy look, sadness melted away her sexual excitement. Forget about her being sexually excited, she was sad. His mother was sad. She was always sad lately. What else is new?

Sad since his father left her for Jessica, his ex-girlfriend, he wondered if she was sad because of him. He wondered if she was sad because he not only exposed himself to her but also masturbated in front of her. Maybe she was sad because she felt guilty that stayed to watch. Maybe she was sad because she was embarrassed that he saw that he had sexually excited her. Perhaps taken away with forbidden, incestuous lust, maybe she was sad because she now wanted to have sex with him in the way that he wanted to have sex with her.

Unable to read her mind, he didn't know. He had no idea. She had been sad a lot lately and that if only for a moment, after he had sexually excited her, he eased her sadness. If only for a moment, he had her thinking of something else other than her divorce and someone else other than her ex-husband. Yet, who knows, she may have been thinking of her ex-husband instead of her son when she was sexually touching herself?

Then, as quickly as she was sexually excited, she was sad again. As if depressing the sexually off button, she changed from being sexually excited to falling sadly depressed again. Instead of gazing at him with sexual excitement, after looking at him in that sexually forbidden, sexually inappropriate, and incestuous way, she looked at him with sorrow. While wondering what she was thinking, he had no idea what suddenly happened to change her mood. He wondered if she felt guilty for staying to watch and for becoming sexually aroused.

'Usually the other way around with a mother sexually exciting her son, a son sexually exciting his mother is a new spin on his need for incestuous sex,' he thought. 'How hot is that?'

The last thing he wanted was for her to feel sad or sexually guilty for whatever incestuous thoughts and/or feelings that he hoped she had for him. In the way that he always felt sexually excited for the incestuous thoughts and feelings that he had for her, he hoped she'd feel that way too. In the way that he wished he could act on his incestuous, sexual impulses and feelings, he wished his mother would act on her incestuous, sexual impulses and feelings too, if that's what they were and if she had any.

Hoping to rid his mother of her sadness and her guilt, he wanted to comfort her and show her that she was loved on Valentine's Day, this special day of love, affection, and sex. A loving son finally alone with his beautiful, sexy, MILF of a mother, maybe with him not having a special someone on this day of romance, tonight may not be the bust that he thought it would be. Perhaps, now that she knows that he sexually wants her, she'd surprised him by showing him that she sexually wants him too.

'How perfect would my life be shacking up with and having sex with my Mom?' He looked at her while wishing she was someone else's mother. He wished she was a MILF of a cougar he had picked up at a bar and invited home. 'If she was someone else's mother, with us having no guilt, no shame, and no remorse, we'd have no problem having sex. I love you, Mom,' he thought. 'Only, I wouldn't want to have sex with some, mature stranger in the way that I want to have sex with my mother. Having hot sex with some cougar of a woman is not nearly the same as having incestuous sex with my mother.'

Unable to stop his incestuous thoughts from flooding his mind, especially after she watched him masturbating and cumming, he thought about kissing her. He thought about touching and feeling her through her clothes while French kissing her. He thought about stripping her naked and making love to her before fucking her. He thought about eating and fingering her pussy before she stroked and sucked his cock. Breaking his heart to see her looking so sad, he imagined erasing her terminal sadness with his terminal horniness by giving his mother incestuous sex and multiple, sexual orgasms.

* * * * *

### SusanJillParker -- 06 ###

Robert tries to help with his mother's sadness.

* * * * *

"Mom? What is it? What's wrong? Tell me," he said pausing while hoping she'd ask him to strip naked and give her sex. "Maybe I can help."

Just as he thought of her asking him to strip naked and give her sex, he thought of asking her to allow him to strip her naked and give him sex.

'Being that you offered to help, would you be too much to ask you to strip naked before giving me sex?' He imagined her asking him what he was thinking. 'Of course, Mother,' he imagined replying. 'It would be my sexual pleasure to strip you naked and give you sex,' he thought while having both sides of such a ridiculous conversation in his head. 'Alas, just as she'd never ask me to strip her naked, she'd never ask me to give her sex,' he thought.

Robert looked at his mother with as much sexual lust as he looked at her with love, concern, and worry. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy as she was should never look sad. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy as she was should never be alone. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy should not be without a man giving her love, sex, and romance expecially on today, Valentine's Day.

Yet, with her finally rid of her asshole of an ex-husband and with him free of his whore of an ex-girlfriend, she looked so sad when she should look so happy. Whenever she looked sad, he wanted to hold her, hug her, and help her through her sadness with love and sex, of course. Only, expressly forbidden, the kind of love that he wanted to give his mother was what a man would give a woman and not what a son should give his mother. The kind of sex that he wanted to give his mother was incestuous, forbidden, and even illegal in some states and countries.

Waiting for her to tell him what was the matter, he looked at her while already knowing why she was so sad on of all days Valentine's Day. What used to be her favorite holiday was ruined after his father left her for a much younger woman, his cunt of an ex-girlfriend, Jessica. Willing to do anything to cheer her up, even have sex with her, especially having sex with her, he wished there was something that he could do to make his mother feel better.

Only, not very sexually experienced, even though she was his mother, he knew little about women, especially older women. Besides, suddenly feeling like the pervert that he obviously was for sexually lusting over his mother, exposing himself to her, and masturbating and cumming in front of her, it was impossibly difficult for him to put his incestuous, sexual feelings aside. Whatever he wanted to do for his mother was more what he wanted to do for himself.

He'd love to offer to give her a sexy, Valentine's Day massage but, while trying to sneak peeks of her nearly naked body, he knew he'd be touching her and feeling her in places where he shouldn't touch and feel his mother. He'd love to draw her a bubble bath but he'd be trying to sneak peeks of her naked body in between the bubbles. Other than to buy her flowers, candy, and a sexy nightgown which he did, he didn't know what else to do to make her smile.

For her to make him smile, all she had to do was to model the sexy nightgown that he bought her for Valentine's Day. Only with the nightgown so short, so low-cut, so sheer, and so sexy, with her showing him more of her shapely body than he had ever seen before, unless he got her drunk, she'd never model her nightgown for him. Especially now that she knows that he was sexually attracted to her, she'd be playing with fire to tease and encourage his incestuous lust and sexual behavior by showing him any part of her beautiful, forbidden body.

"Wrong? There's nothing wrong," said Elizabeth looking up at him while forcing a sad, little smile. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me," she said with a shrug. "I'm just feeling a little blue. Now that Valentine's Day is nearly over, holidays do that to me. Once this holiday is out of the way, they'll be some anniversary or some memory that will make me sad all over again because of being alone without a man in my life."

Obviously, she wasn't fine. Obviously, she was lonely. She looked so sad. She looked as if she was about to burst into tears. Obviously, there was something seriously wrong. Maybe her sadness wasn't from what he suspected it was from but from something else.

He wondered if it was her health. Maybe she wasn't feeling well. Maybe she had some bad news. Perhaps someone she knew had taken ill or had died. If her only issue was not having a man in her life, she had him. She could always depend on him to be there for her. She could always depend on him to give her love, understand, kindness, and sex.

With him her doting son, willing to fill that role and do anything for her, as much as he was willing to fill all his mother's holes, he could be her man. Only, with him sexually lusting over her, exposing himself to her, and masturbating in front of her, maybe she was disappointed in him. In the way that he more thought of his mother as his forbidden lover instead of his mother, maybe she more thought of him as her son instead of as her forbidden lover. Yet, a good sign, she was sexually aroused enough to touch herself and start to masturbate herself while watching him masturbate and cumming.

* * * * *

### SusanJillParker -- 07 ###

SusanJillParker is to blame for Robert's incestuous, sexual attraction to his mother.

* * * * *

Robert couldn't remove the image of his mother standing in his bedroom watching him masturbating just as he ejaculated a huge load of cum all over himself. He couldn't remove the image of his mother becoming sexually aroused enough to finger her nipple through her blouse and bra and reach her hand beneath her skirt and inside her panty to finger her pussy. Needing to blame his sudden burst of masturbation on something, he blamed his incestuous lust on watching too many mother and son, X-rated, porn videos. Needing to blame his sudden burst of masturbation on something, he blamed his incestuous lust on reading too much mother and son erotica.

He loved reading mother and son incest stories, especially those stories that were more erotic than pornographic. He loved reading mother and son stories that sounded as if they really could have happened. He blamed his recent burst of incestuous lust for his mother because of the story he read several nights ago on Literotica, by SusanJillParker, Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas. Something that he'd love to do with his mother for Valentine's Day, sleep with her, because the story was so well written and seemingly plausible, he connected with the story in such a deeply personal and profound way.

The obvious reason he lusted over his mother now more than ever before was because of that erotic story. That was such a hot story, so hot that he had been masturbating himself over it for three days and nights. Now, as if he was experiencing déjà vu, he felt as if he was making his own sexy, incestuous story with his mother in the starring role and with him as her forbidden lover. Sexually exciting thinking about it and erotic fun masturbating over it, he wished he could roleplay that Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas story and have sex with his mother.

He looked at her sitting across from him. Sadly depressed, she looked much like the woman in the story, blonde, built, and beautiful. With his mother such a MILF, she was just like the woman in the story. That story could have been about her. That story could have been about them. The only immediate differences were their names. His name was Robert instead of Charlie and his mother's name was Elizabeth instead of Susan.

Wishing he could masturbate himself now and in front of his mother again, being that she already caught him pleasuring himself, Robert would love to pleasure himself again while his mother watched. In the way that he imagined masturbating her, he'd love for her to masturbate him. He couldn't remove the imagined images of Susan and Charlie, mother and son, having sex in that story in the way he'd love to have sex with his mother. Just as she watched him stroking his naked prick and cumming, he watched her finger her nipple and her pussy through her clothes.

Because she was lonely and missing her ex-husband, Susan invited her son, Charlie, to sleep with her. Having difficulty sleeping, she thought that her son holding her, cuddling, and spooning her would be the comfort that she needed to fall asleep. Even though Charlie agreed to accommodate his mother by sleeping with her in her bed, the last thing he wanted to do was to sleep. Obviously too, with her having incestuous sex with her son, the last thing that Susan wanted to do was to sleep. If ever his mother invited him to sleep in her bed, the last thing he'd do is sleep.

In the way that Robert wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother, Charlie wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother too. In the way that Charlie was unable to innocently sleep with his mother without expecting sex and/or without copping some cheap feels of her sexy, shapely body, Robert didn't think that he could innocently sleep with his mother neither. Yet, if even only to sleep with her without groping her, he'd love to hold her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon her as she slept.

Now that he thought more about it, he'd love to reenact those sexy scenes by roleplaying that story in real life with his mother, only that would never happen. More of a prude than a slut, his mother wasn't the cougar of a whore or an incestuous, sexual tease that Susan was in that story. A morally modest and religious woman, his mother would never seduce him in the way that Susan seduced her son, Charlie, in that story. Yet, if only she'd ask him to sleep with her, he'd gladly sleep with her. Even without expecting sex, he'd be fine sleeping with her on Valentine's Day while holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her.

"You won't be alone for Valentine's Day, Mom. I have no plans. I'll be here with you all night. We can celebrate Valentine's Day together," he said while wishing he could have sex with her.

He imagined getting his mother drunk enough to make out with her and while feeling her through her clothes. Who knows, maybe he'd get her drunk enough for her to model the sexy nightgown he bought for her for Valentine's Day. He'd love to see more skin of his mother than he ever had. If she dared wear that nightgown in front of him, especially with her naked underneath, she'd be flashing him her naked pussy and her naked tits.

'How hot would that be to French kiss my mother? How hot would that be to touch and feel her through her clothes? How hot would that be to see my Mom in that sexy nightgown? Just as if I was still having my sexual fantasy of making love to her and fucking her while giving her orgasmic sex, I could pretend that I'm her lover,' he thought. 'Maybe if I licked and fingered her pussy and gave her an oral orgasm before making love to her, that would help her to sleep,' he thought while knowing she hadn't been sleeping soundly since her ex-husband left.

Only, he had another agenda than in just helping her get some rest. His ulterior motive was to seduce his mother and have incestuous sex with her. Just as he could never sleep in the same bed with his mother, he'd expect her to give him sex. Just as she'd never allow him to sleep with her in her bed, she'd never give him incestuous sex. When he said he was staying home tonight, she looked at her son as if shocked that he was staying home for Valentine's Day.

"Don't stay home on my account. On this day of love and romance, you should be out having some sexy fun with a woman," she said.

Robert made a sour face while shaking his head.

"I know how you get over the holidays. I'm not about to leave you alone," he said giving her a smile. "I don't mind staying home with you. I enjoy your company. After having been away from home for four years while in college, it's good to be home again. Besides, I don't have a woman in my life but as soon as I get a good job, my own place, and someone to love, I may be gone again. We may as well make the most of our time together," he said while imagining his mother naked and having sex with her.

Besides, he wasn't staying home just for her. He was staying home for himself. Hoping for much more than just a Valentine's Day peck on the lips but a real kiss, there was nowhere he'd rather be than to celebrate Valentine's Day with the love of his life, his only Valentine, his mother. Who knows, with him exposing himself to her, her watching him cum, and her touching herself while giving him a sexy look, with a bit of candlelight, soft music, and lots of wine, maybe he'd get lucky? She returned his smile with her brave, little smile.

"Don't worry about me. Really, I'll be okay," she said even though she obviously wasn't okay. "You should go out and have some fun. Maybe you'll meet someone."

He didn't want to meet anyone. He already found the woman he wanted. He looked at his mother as if he was her boyfriend, her significant other, her husband, or her lover instead of her son. He looked at his mother with love mixed with sexual lust. Undressing her with his eyes, he looked at his mother as if she was naked.

'Naked, naked, naked,' he'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked.

Having never see more than up-skirt flashes of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, he'd settle for seeing his mother in her bra and panties. He'd love to see his mother in one of her sexy nightgowns. It would be his sexual fantasy come true to see his mother topless and/or naked.

'Naked, naked, naked,' he'd love to see his mother naked.

Deciding to take his mother under his wing, ever since she divorced his father, he was troubled by how she got this way every holiday. Just once, he wanted to make her happy. He'd do anything to get her to smile. Hoping beyond hope, even though he knew having sex with her would never happen, he knew the way to make his mother happy was to give her passionate sex. Perhaps the best way to relax her and to have sex with her was to get her drunk.

"You look so sad, Mother," said Robert with kind, caring eyes. "Is there something that I can do to lift your holiday spirits?"

He'd love to do any number of sexual things to lift her holiday spirits.

'Hint, hint,' he thought. 'Let's get drunk, then, you can take sexual advantage of me,' he imagined his mother saying. 'If we're both drunk, we could have sex without guilt or remorse. If we're both drunk, after you lick and finger my pussy and make love to me before fucking me, I'll suck your cock,' he wished his mother would say what he was thinking. 'I'll even let you cum in my mouth before giving me a cum bath.'

1...45678...24