I Love You, Steve

Story Info
Mother and son discover a special love.
4.6k words
4.44
374.2k
97
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers

"Earth to Steve... hello?"

Steven Duxbury never answered. He leaned his head against the window of his mother's Toyota as she drove and stared blankly at telephone poles zipping by against the backdrop of farmland.

"Honey, are you okay?" Catherine Duxbury asked her son as she glanced over at him while she drove.

"Yeah." he grunted, still looking out the window at the endless row of pastures.

Catherine knew when to give her son some space so she decided to not try to coax him into talking. She also knew that the past year hadn't been easy on Steve at all. Within the past 10 months she and his father, David, had divorced, they moved into a new house, and Steve turned eighteen. Being a teenage boy is difficult enough -- without having to deal with the sudden change of his parents' separation and a new house Catherine realized. She felt bad for her son, but hoped that their week-long visit with her sister and brother-in-law might do him some good. Maybe Brad could be a substitute father-figure for him because he certainly needed one she concluded.

"Jenny and Brad are really looking forward to seeing you. It's been a couple of years." she said about a half-hour later, hoping to break the uneasy silence.

"Great." Steve replied.

Now frustrated, Catherine abruptly switched off the radio and looked over at her son. "Steve, I know all these changes have been rough on you. I'm sorry. It's not your fault. But you have to accept things and move on. I'm hoping this trip will be fun for you. Besides, my little sister is turning thirty in a few days and I really want to have some fun too. This past year hasn't been a picnic for me either, you know? Lighten-up a little and have some fun, please." she smiled at her son, hoping to soften he tone of her comments and gave his thigh a gentle squeeze.

Steve saw the pleading look on his mother's face and felt guilty. She looked sad and tired. He gave her a warm smile and nodded. "Okay, mom, I will." he said.

"Thanks, honey. I love you, you know. You're the number one man in my life now." his mother told him.

Steve gave his mother an embarrassed smile and stared at the road ahead of them -- wondering what the future would bring.


"It's great to see you again, Steve." Brad Richmond said as he gave his nephew a quick hug and smiled.

"Thanks. It's good to see you guys again too." Steve replied as he looked around the kitchen where they were all gathered.

"God... look at you." his Aunt Jenny said as she held him by the shoulders and ran her eyes over his muscular body "You've grown into a handsome young man!" She playfully ran her fingers through his thick honey-blond hair and stared into his brown eyes.

Steve blushed and smiled as he looked into his aunt's sapphire eyes as they met his. Her black hair fell around her shoulders and Steve lowered his gaze further down to the pink button-up sweater that she was wearing. The sweater looked a size too small for her, and her full breasts pushed out from under it, straining the buttons. Steve felt his cock harden. He looked back up at his aunt's face again and her eyes met his as she smirked.

"Yes, they're real." she whispered into his ear as she pulled him to her and gave him a warm hug.

Jenny's firm breasts pressed into Steve's chest and he felt her hand caress his back as she slipped a thigh between his legs to brush against the growing bulge in his jeans.

Feeling awkward and hoping his aunt hadn't noticed his erection Steve broke their embrace and turned to see his mother watching from a few yards away as she nursed a glass of wine that Brad had given her. She had an amused smile on her face as she watched her sister walk over to the fridge.

"Watch out for Jenny -- she's a minx. Have fun, but be careful." his mother whispered into his ear as she sidled up to him then walked away.

Steve nodded, feeling his face getting warmer. His mother's comment confused him though and he pondered it's meaning as he watched her talking with his aunt at the kitchen table.

"You guys must be hungry. Would you like something to eat?" Brad offered.

Catherine shook her head as she brought her wine glass from her mouth. "I'm fine, thanks. We stopped at a Wendy's for some chili a while ago."

"Steve, how about you?"

"No, thanks, Uncle Brad. I'm still full." he replied.

"How about I show you where you'll be staying, Steve." his aunt said, setting her glass on the table and getting up. "It's right up here."

Steve grabbed his suitcase from the sofa as they passed through the living room and followed his aunt upstairs. He stared at her firm round ass under the tight black skirt she was wearing as she walked. With each step she ascended he could make out the curve of it and he wondered if it was as firm as it looked. When they were nearly at the top of the stairs his aunt looked back and smiled at him as he stared up at her. "I hope you're enjoying the view." she said.

Jenny led Steve to a small room at the end of the hall next to the bathroom. She opened the door and walked inside, drawing the curtains open then stood next to a small neatly made bed.

"It's not fancy, but I hope you'll be comfortable. Let me know if there's anything you can't find. I put towels and face cloths over on the bureau." she told him as she motioned with her head.

"Thanks, Aunt Jenny, this will be great." he assured her as he threw his suitcase on the bed.

Jenny stepped to her nephew and slid her arms around his waist, pulling him so close that he could feel her breasts pressing into his chest. He squirmed slightly and felt the growing lump in his jeans rub over the pliant swell of her stomach. His aunt smiled as she glanced down between them and tugged at his hips, rubbing herself against him.

"Happy to see me, are you?" she said in a playful tone.

Steve never answered, but gave her a forced smile, feeling very nervous.

"It's okay, sweetie." she said as she ran a hand down his muscled chest "No one else has to know. This will be just between you and me, I promise, okay?" Jenny could feel herself getting wet and she pressed herself into her nephew's thigh.

"Okay." he replied with a quick nod, still scared of getting into trouble and feeling a little more than guilty.

"I won't do anything you don't want to, but I want you to know that it's okay -- and you won't get in trouble because I'll never tell anyone." she explained.

Steve smiled. "Okay. Thanks." he replied, not quite sure what to say. He looked down at his aunt's chest and saw that her nipples were hard. They looked almost as big as the tip of a finger as they stood out from under her sweater.

Jenny glanced down at her chest then back up at her nephew. "You like them?" she asked.

Steve nodded emphatically and grinned.

"I always wished they were bigger." she said, briefly cupping them as Steve openly stared "Cathy always had nicer ones than me. Lucky her; I wish mine were as big."

Steve felt his cock twitch again in response to his aunt's comment about his mother. He recalled how he had gone into her room without knocking several months earlier to ask if he could borrow her car. He discovered her standing there after showering wearing just a bra and jeans. He was spellbound by the sight of her ample breasts barely contained within the white lace bra she was wearing and immediately grew hard. It was an embarrassing moment for both of them that they never acknowledged since, but for weeks the memory lingered with Steve and eventually grew to become the source of many lewd thoughts he never thought he would have for his mother.

"I should be getting back downstairs before they wonder what's taking me so long." Jenny said as she broke their embrace "Take your time. I'll tell them you're unpacking and using the bathroom."

Steve watched his aunt exit the room, then began pulling clothes from his suitcase and tossed them on the bed. He waited till he heard the sound of voices from downstairs them raced to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down to his knees and took hold of his hard cock. It felt hot and thick in his hand and he began pumping it hard as he stood before the sink. Within a minute he shot a large stream of hot cum into the sink as he stifled a moan. He braced himself against the counter catching his breath then used the toilet. He thoroughly washed his hands and rinsed out the sink, then joined the others downstairs.

"Is the room okay?" Brad asked as Steve entered the living room.

"It's great, thanks." he replied, joining his uncle on the sofa to watch tv.

"Your mom and Jenny are out on the patio gabbing." Brad informed him, not turning from the television.

Steve grunted a reply, hoping to avoid conversation while he assimilated the events that had happened between him and his aunt.

Close to an hour later the door to the patio opened and Steve's mom and aunt entered. From their laughter and boisterous antics he assumed they probably had too much wine to drink. He smiled to himself and was happy that his mother was having a good time for the first time in a ages. For as difficult as the past year had been for him he knew that it had been equally as difficult for her in different ways. She deserved to be happy and have some fun for a change he thought to himself.

"Has the bar closed for you girls?" Brad asked with a laugh.

"No way..." Jenny said as she landed roughly on her husband's lap and leaned into him "we might go all night."

Brad laughed and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek as he pulled her to him. Steve watched as his uncle's hand slid up to cup Jenny's left breast and give it a firm squeeze. A button on her sweater had come undone and Steve could now see part of his aunt's cleavage in the opening of her sweater.

"How's my little boy?" Catherine asked Steve as she stood by him and squeezed his hand.

"He's not a little boy anymore, Cathy -- in case you haven't noticed." his aunt interjected.

Steve blushed.

Catherine nodded at her sister and placed her glass of wine of the coffee table. She sat down on her son's lap facing Jenny and wrapped an arm around his neck. His mother's breasts were now at eye-level to Steve and he stared at them pushing out from under her blouse. He ran a hand down her back feeling her bra strap and brought it to rest on the curve of her hip.

Catherine shuddered slightly as her son stroked her back and leaned into him. Despite the inner turmoil it caused she felt her clit begin to throb. It had been so long since a man had touched her that now even her own son's hands on her were a welcome change. She concluded that it was likely the effects of the wine, but as she began getting wet she admitted to herself that illicit encounters such as this had excited her ever since she had been a teenager and had teased her own father and older brother.

"We should be getting to bed. I have a conference at 9 a.m.." Brad told his wife as he slid his hand up the side of her breast and smiled.

Jenny smiled and stood up, tugging at her husband's hand as he rose from the sofa. "You guys have a good night. There's nothing special planned for tomorrow, so sleep as long as you like." she said as she led Brad upstairs.

Catherine watched her sister and Brad leave the room then turned back to her son and smiled. "Having fun?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am." he replied with a nod and a smile.

Catherine rested her head against Steve's broad shoulder and shifted slightly on his lap. It was then that she felt his hard cock pressing into her ass. Her heart began to race and she felt herself getting even wetter. She softly kissed his cheek, making sure her breasts were firmly against him. She could feel her hard nipples rubbing over the inside of her bra and watched her son's eyes as they moved over her chest. She wished he would touch her.

"It's hard to believe you're all grown up. It doesn't seem so long ago that you were a baby." she told him.

Steve looked up at his mother and gave a self-conscious smile, mindful to not look back down at her breasts. Catherine ran her fingers through her son's thick hair and briefly cradled his head, then cupped her right breast.

"You used to love to suck on these when you were a baby. Lately I've wondered if you still would." she told him.

Steve gave his mother an incredulous stare -- scared to reply -- and unsure of exactly what she meant. He watched as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse to below her navel and pulled it open. Her breasts were held within a plain blue bra, and appeared even larger than they did when he saw them the morning he walked in on her changing months ago. He could see her hard nipples poking through the thin material and he involuntarily licked his lips.

"Do they look okay? I mean, for an old woman?" she asked.

"You're not old, mom. You look great." he blurted out.

Catherine smiled and kissed him again out of love and gratitude. "It's just that I know I don't look as good as all the young girls you know."

Steve shrugged.

"Come on...!" his mother exclaimed as she gave him a gentle shake "Don't be modest. You probably have to beat the girls away with a stick."

Again Steve shrugged. "No... far from it."

Catherine was surprised at her son's response. "But... you've... I mean... you've been with a girl, right?"

Steve sat silent and shook his head as he lowered his head towards his lap.

"Oh my... that's okay though... it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who find you attractive. You're young, Steve. There's plenty of time." his mother reassured him.

"I guess I haven't been interested much lately." Steve explained "It's been a rough year, and ... I love YOU, mom."

Catherine was surprised by her son's candor and pulled him to her. She could feel the stubble of his whiskers against her chest and it excited her. She ran a hand over the back of his head as she clutched him. Steve's hard cock was still pressing into her as she sat on his lap and it occurred to her that it must be uncomfortable for him. She slid off his lap and sat on thew couch so she was leaning against him, clutching his arm. She peered down at the bulge in his jeans and gave a satisfied smile.

"Tell me something, and be honest..." she said, looking up at him

"Sure... what?"

"Do they look okay?" she asked, spreading her blouse open and sticking her chest out to him.

Steve let out a chuckle. "Better than okay!" he replied.

Catherine gave a proud smile and leaned into her son, holding onto his muscled arm. He felt her breast against him, but was now growing more comfortable with the new status quo. Catherine ran her hand down Steve's arm and smiled up at him. He smiled back at her, then looked down at her partially exposed breasts.

"Want to see?" she asked tugging at the right cup of her bra.

Steve never answered, just stared.

Without speaking Catherine pulled the right cup of her bra down, exposing her breast. It slipped out and hung down as Steve stared. Her nipple was dark brown and hard, surrounded by an areola of close to two inches. He wanted to take it in his mouth. Catherine gave it a gentle tug and smiled up at him.

"So..." she said after what seemed to her an eternity.

"Very nice..." he said grinning.

Catherine smiled, partially out of relief. "If you want to see the other one, go ahead." she said as she sat up straighter.

Steve slowly reached out and hooked his fingers in the left cup of his mother's bra and tugged it down, freeing her breast. It hung down towards her stomach and swayed slightly as he watched it's movements. Steve looked into his mother's eyes and gave her a wide smile, then looked back down.

"Touch them." Catherine said.

Steve gave his mother a questioning look.

"Please." she added.

Feeling more unsure than he ever had in his life Steve drew his hands up to his mother's breasts. Slowly. He cupped them and gave them a gentle squeeze. He watched as she closed her eyes and inhaled sharply. Her hard nipples felt good under his palms and he pinched one, then the other, and gave them each a gentle tug. Catherine moaned and squeezed her son's arms harder.

"Suck them." she begged.

Steve bent down and took her right nipple in his mouth. It was hard, yet surprisingly pliant. He sucked on it hard, tugging with his lips and swirling his tongue around as he squeezed her other breast. He felt her fingers ran through his hair, clutching at his head, drawing him downward. Sucking harder, he heard a moan escape her mouth and he cupped her left breast hard.

"We better stop." he said a few minutes later, pulling away from her.

Catherine gave her son a reluctant nod and pulled her blouse closed as she sat up on the sofa. "We don't want to wake Jenny and Brad..." she added.

Steven nodded. "yeah..."

Steven stood up and adjusted himself as he watched his mother pull up her bra up "I suppose I should be getting to bed." he said.

Catherine nodded in agreement and stood up. "Well, have a good night." she said and quickly buttoned her blouse and turned to leave.

"Mom..." Steve called out and Catherine tuned back to him.

"I love you too." Catherine smiled and walked towards the stairway.


Steve never slept well at all that night. So many things regarding his mother and aunt were playing on his mind. His emotions were in turmoil and he ended up laying in bed, watching the first rays of sunlight stream through the window the next morning. He concluded that he may as well get up early before the others and begin the day. Just as he was about to get out of bed he heard a door open, then the sound of footsteps and the shower running. He waited for the sound of the water to stop, then silence. Soon after he heard footsteps descending the stairs and concluded that it must be his uncle Brad going to work. He lay in bed a while then quietly made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water hitting him felt refreshing and he stood under the stream until it began to run cold, then climbed out. He wrapped a towel around his waist then stood at the sink and began shaving. He tried to force himself to not think of the events of the previous night, but they flooded his mind. A few minutes later he was jolted back to the present by a light rapping at the door.

"Steve... it's me... I really need to pee... can I come in?" his mother intoned in a meek voice.

Steve opened the door and gave his mother a fake smile. She was just wearing a pajama top and her eyes darted over him in his towel as she entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"Sorry, but I really gotta..." she said as she hoisted her pajama top over her hips and sat on the toilet. Steve noted that she never pulled a pair of panties down and he quickly turned his back and resumed shaving.

"Thanks." his mother said as she stood up and flushed the toilet. Steve turned briefly towards her and smiled. He could see her reflection next to him in the mirror.

"I guess I had a little too much wine last night." she said as she forced herself to not stare at her half-naked son.

"I guess..." he replied as he drew the razor over his cheek.

"You must think I'm a horrible person... a slut." his mother said.

Steve dropped the razor into the sink and turned to his mother "No. Of course not. I love you, mom." he said.

Catherine bit her lower lip and fought back tears. "I don't know what to tell you. I love you so much, Steve. I just want us to be close... so you know how much I love you."

Steve stared at his mother -- her lower lip trembling as she avoided his eyes. He took hold of her shoulders and pulled her close to him and held her. Catherine wrapped her arms around her son's bare back and held him tight. Steve's hands glided down to his mother's hips and he could feel her soft skin above where her pajama top stopped as he moved his hands upward. He slipped his hands up further and they slid under her top over her lower back. Her skin felt soft and warm. Her braless breasts were pressing into his chest and he immediately felt himself getting hard under the towel around his waist. Catherine felt it poking into her and she looked up him in surprise.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers
12