I Love You Too, Master

Story Info
My discovery of power and love in college.
1.7k words
3.54
10.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My discovery of power and love in college

She had jet black hair, a freckled face, and I was about to become her master.

An outgoing nature is something that I lacked dearly. At 5 feet 7 inches tall and 110 pound, I had always had wild fantasies, but I lacked the agency to take action on what I wanted. I only had one relationship throughout high school but it was short lived and was devoid of sexual energy. It was a known fact that I did not approach girls. On the rare occasion that someone would approach me, they would quickly lose interest because of my shy and withdrawn nature. I had one fantasy though, which momentarily helped me escape from my introverted prison; it was that of dominating another woman, of becoming her master.

On my third day of college I felt something beautiful possess me. At an orientation event I walked around awkwardly alone. I felt dejected, I thought that college might not have been the right place for me at all. It felt as though the current was pushing against me, I tried to row forward but it was becoming too onerous. I was ready to give in and follow the current back where I had come from. But then, I felt a sudden shock.

I saw Sarah. A beam of light entrapped her, and I was drawn in. She had short black hair cut into a bob style, big beautiful blue eyes, and the smallest nose you could ever imagine. She was just under five feet tall, so every time I talked she had to turn her head up towards me, widening her dough eyes and pursing her lips. She had A cup breasts and because of that she did not wear a bra. Her nipples, however, easily poked through her shirt, even sometimes making the outline of her pink nipples visible to all. Her ass was very large for her height and weight. She barely weighed 90 pounds and her ass must have accounted for about a third of that weight. She was someone that you just couldn't look away from. Every second in her presence was beautiful.

I went over to her, and I asked her all of the traditional questions. "What's your name?... Where do you come from?... What's your major?..." There was something special that existed beyond the substance of our conversation though. I could almost feel the electrical static in her hand when she went to rub my shoulder. Even then, she was giving up all of her power to me.

I didn't feel trapped anymore, I felt as if anything was possible. I was freed from my cage all because of Sarah.

We spent most of the next few days talking to each other. With my new found power, I could not get enough of her. It was obvious to everyone around us that we were destined to be together.

Then, when we belatedly became facebook friends, I made a heartbreaking discovery. She was in a relationship with someone from back home, a high school boyfriend. My entire body sank, my power was suddenly drained.

That night we went to a party together, and I confronted her about the issue. She saw how upset I was from the start, and she seemed just as upset as I was. She told me that she was planning on breaking up with him, but she just hadn't done so yet. I let the issue drop.

The night progressed, and we both drank more. We left the party together almost in silence.

Later on something had come over me once again. Sarah put her arm on my shoulder and I felt a jolt. I looked Sarah in the eye and unflinchingly said, "I want you to come up to my room. I'm not giving you a choice." She looked down and followed me up as we climbed the stairs to my dorm room. I had no idea that I had within me this kind of power. She followed me without question. I felt as though anything was possible.

When we got up to the room I closed the door and suddenly ordered, "Take your shirt off." There was no hesitation from her whatsoever, although there was a faint hint of shock in her expression. At that moment she fully accepted me as her authority. She craved to obey everything that I said. I then commanded, "Take off your bra." She hesitated momentarily and forced me to command her again, this time I lowered my voice and said it louder. She unclasped her bra and quietly murmured, "I'm sorry." I went over to her and slapped her across the face as hard as I could. She turned away and winced in pain. A giant red mark appeared across her cheek.

I angrily spat, "That is what you get for disobeying me. You are to refer to me as master from now on. Do you understand?" I saw earnestness appear in her eyes. She eagerly stated, "I am sorry, Master. It won't happen again. Thank you so much for being my master. All I want is to be your slave." After a slight hesitation she added, "I am nothing. Just please keep me as your slave, I'm begging you."

I looked with intensity into her eyes. "You are nothing. The only way I would ever be with you is if you were my slave. I hope that you realize that you have a punishment coming after you deceived me."

"Yes master, I understand, I deserve it."

I interrupted, "I spent all of my time with you. It was clear that I had an interest in you, and you just continued to lead me on even though you had a boyfriend. You are a despicable human being."

I could see the guilt consume her, and she responded, "Yes, master. I am despicable. I am the lowest piece of garbage in the world. I am a slut, and I have wronged you." Then earnestly, "Just please keep me as your slave! Please! I will follow your every command, I will have sex with you whenever you want, I will wear anything you want me to wear, I will make you anything you want, I will buy you anything, you can punish me anytime that you want to, you can walk me around in a collar, you can even use my body in any way that you wish. You can beat me everyday if you so choose. Everyone will know that I am beneath you and that you are my master. I'm begging you! Just let me be your slave!"

I stood in front of her stoically, making no response.

"Before I can officially determine if you can be my slave for the long term, I have to know that you can take a punishment."

For the first time I finally looked at her perky breasts. Her erect nipples stood up like I had never seen before. The pinkness of her nipples compared almost poetically to the soft whiteness of her body. She got down on her knees, looked up at me with her large blue eyes and said, "I can take a punishment, Master. I really can." I instructed, "Take off your pants and underwear." This time she obeyed perfectly. When she slipped off her thong it was clear that they were soaked with her wetness. I saw it running down her thigh, I had never witnessed anything like this before. She was actually enjoying this even more than I was. It was at that moment that I knew this wasn't just play, she truly wanted to be my slave, every word she said was the truth.

I grabbed her and hoisted her over my lap, it was clear that she longed to be spanked. I ordered her to count every slap. She cried, "one... two... three..." After 60 she began to bleed, and my hand ached with pain, so I paused momentarily.

In that instant she begged, "Please, Master, please stop. I'm sorry that I deceived you! It will never happen again! I am your eternal slave. I am your bitch. Please, just let me pleasure you now." She wiggled her way free from my lap, pulled down my pants, and began to suck on my respectable six inch dick. It was one of the greatest feelings I had ever experienced. I had never seen anyone so eager to please. But, she was out of line, and I had to let her know that.

I grabbed hold of her hair and pushed back her head away from my dick. I reprimanded, "What do you think you're doing? Your punishment is over when I tell you that it's over! Do you understand?" Without giving her a chance to reply, I slapped her across the face. She simply looked down and thanked me.

I instructed her to lie on the floor, and she did just that, with her erect nipples pointing straight towards the ceiling. The floor immediately became wet underneath her. I went into my drawer to take out my belt, she squirmed.

I commanded, "Lay still, your punishment isn't over yet." She yelped, "Thank you, Master."

I belted her as hard as I could across her chest, but she was quickly learning how to take her punishment, she barely flinched. I hit her ten more times until it was clear that she could not take it anymore. Through all of the pain though, she just continued to smile, she was perfect.

I put down the belt, and she instantaneously spread her legs. Almost in embarrassment she whispered, "I'm sorry, Master, I'm a virgin." At this point I trusted her completely, I knew that she was being honest.

Aided by the incredible amounts of lubrication, I was finally able to slide myself into her. She squeaked in pleasure. I was gentle at first until I head her moan, "More, please." I slapped her face. She squealed, "Master!"

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she yelled, "Yes! Master! Oh God!" At that moment I ejaculated inside of her, and then gently kissed her forehead.

About ten minutes passed, and I just held her. She had her eyes closed, and she tried to get as close to my body as possible. Breathing straight into her ear I said, "I love you." Without hesitation, she replied, "I love you too, Master."