I Love You Too Princess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Aidan said, swallowing hard, "not exactly." He found himself between Abby's legs, the tip of his almost erect cock hanging a few inches above his wife's bare pussy. She'd removed her sweatpants during their foreplay and was now ready to rumble.

She reached down and rubbed her pussy lips, glistening with juices, with her right hand. "Ooh, Aidan, I'm so wet for you," she gasped. "I need your cock inside me. Now."

"Your wish is my command," Aidan said, leaning forward. His cockhead pushed past her entrance and penetrated her warm folds. Holy shit, his wife was tight, even after all these years.

Abby moaned loudly, locking her ankles around Aidan's lower back. "Oh, fuck yes. That feels amazing. Oh, fuck." She watched as her pussy engulfed Aidan's cock until it sunk all the way inside.

Aidan grabbed one of his wife's wrists and started slowly thrusting deep inside her. Abby's warm, wet vagina squeezed and massaged Aidan's cock as it glided in and out, becoming shiny and slick with her juices. His balls slapped against her ass, and she moaned louder and louder. "Give it to me hard, Aidan!"

"Yes ma'am," Aidan grunted, picking up the pace. He doubled his thrusts, not fucking his wife too hard but hard enough for her to be satisfied. He shut his eyes, concentrating on ramming his cock deep inside his wife's pussy. He would pull out about an inch each time and then ram back inside Abby all the way to his pelvis. He could no longer see the sexy image of his wife lying underneath him, but her cries of ecstasy filled his ears.

"Fuck, Aidan!" she moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Your cock is so thick. Oh, fuck! It fills me up! Yeah baby, fuck me harder!"

Aidan pulled out of his wife and flipped her over onto her knees with her ass pointing up in the air. He lined up his cockhead with her entrance and pushed in, filling her up with one thrust. She moaned, louder this time, and turned her head to look over her shoulder at her husband.

"Feels good, huh?" Aidan said, pounding his wife deeply as he spoke. "You miss this cock while you were gone? Huh?"

Abby was experiencing too much pleasure to say anything. She nodded between moans, her left cheek mashing into the pillow beneath her head with each of Aidan's thrusts.

"I just bet you did," Aidan said, slapping his wife's ass and grinning as her moans grew louder and louder. Finally he felt the familiar sense of Abby's pussy tightening and clenching around him.

"Ahhhhhhhh, fuck!" she screamed as she came. Aidan fucked her all the way through her orgasm, and when he glanced down at his dick pistoning in and out of his wife he noticed it was covered in a thick glaze of her juices.

"Damn!" he swore. "Somebody's pretty wet tonight!"

"Yes, Aidan!" she gasped. "Oh, fuck my wet pussy! I need your big cock!"

Aidan pulled out of her and laid down on his back next to her. She took the hint and climbed on top, straddling him. Positioning his cockhead below her entrance, she grabbed the headboard of their king-size bed and lowered herself down. Aidan let her bounce up and down by herself for a few minutes before grabbing her hips and working against gravity to forcefully push himself up inside her.

Abby was almost crying with pleasure now. Aidan wasn't going anywhere near as deep as before-maybe three inches in at the most-but she knew he was getting the most pleasure out of it, because whenever he pulled out his frenulum would rub directly against the outer edge of her pussy. Besides, at this angle Aidan's cockhead was hitting the direct center of her g-spot.

Aidan knew what he was doing, and continued to drive the head of his cock against his wife's g-spot. He craned his neck forward, licking his wife's bouncing breasts. She looked down at him. "Fuck!" she shouted. "I'm cumming again!"

"That's it, Abby!" Aidan shouted back. "Cum for me! Cum for me!"

Abby obeyed, arching her back and screaming with pleasure as her vagina began clenching around Aidan's cock. He pulled out with a wet sound as his wife collapsed against him, as if she was done for the night. Now that he'd experienced both, he definitely preferred squirting to a normal female orgasm.

Aidan glanced uncertainly at Abby; he hadn't gotten to cum but that didn't matter so much to him. He didn't even know how much he would cum after today with Samantha. "Um," he asked nervously, "are we done here?"

Abby looked up at him, her eyes full of lust. "Not on your life," she said. "I said I was going to make you cum and I meant it. I am. But I'm going to make you want to cum first."

She climbed up, straddling his face. Her pussy was now inches from Aidan's mouth.

"Eat my pussy, Aidan," Abby said seductively. "Lick me till I cum again."

Aidan licked his lips and dove in, running his tongue up between her inner labia, savoring the taste of her juices on his tongue. She moaned and reached back, grabbing Aidan's cock and stroking it. She wasn't putting in as near as much effort as she had been but it was enough stimulation to keep him on the edge of cumming.

Aidan circled her exposed clit with his tongue, which he knew his wife especially loved. She moaned and ground slowly and deeply against his mouth. "Oh, fuck yes!" she cried, her hips jerking against him.

She ground her pussy harder and harder against his face as he darted his tongue in and out of her quickly. Her sporadic handjob had almost totally ceased now; Abby was breathing heavily and her moans were getting higher pitched.

Suddenly Abby threw back her head. "Ooh, shit! Oh, fuck!" Her clenching pussy popped Aidan's tongue out of her, and he lay there with his mouth open collecting her flowing juices. Abby writhed on top of him, squealing and whining, while he lay like a drip pan under a leaky car, his tongue and face getting coated with lady cum.

When her orgasm wore off he licked his lips and smiled. "Mmmm," he said. "You taste pretty good yourself."

She smiled and bent down, kissing him on the lips and tasting her juices off his skin. "Okay, it's your turn," she said. "Are you ready to cum now?"

"Hell fucking yeah," Aidan answered, his face a huge grin.

"Then what are you waiting for, Aidan?" Abby asked. She climbed off her husband and lay on her side, facing their walk-in closet. She lifted her right leg, placing it in between Aidan's and exposing her pussy. "Fuck your wife and cum inside her."

Lining up his cock with her entrance, Aidan slid slowly in, not wanting to cum too soon and maybe get his Abby to cum once more for him. Sliding in, he reveled in the tightness and texture of his wife's vagina. He grabbed her around her smooth waist and held her right leg up with the other hand.

Abby gasped and placed a hand on her outer thigh above Aidan's. "Fuck, Aidan, how are you still hard?"

"You make me this way," Aidan said, slowly increasing the speed and power of his thrusts. "You're the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on. Your personality turns me on, your body turns me on. You're beautiful in every way. That's why I went for you back in high school. The first time I saw you in the halls I knew I couldn't pass you up till I got me some of that pussy."

Abby laughed. "You were a dirty senior boy back then, still jerking off to porn. Is the real thing better?"

"Fuck yes," Aidan said, reaching down and teasing Abby's pussy with his left hand. She squealed in pleasure.

"And you're not an angel yourself," Aidan said, licking her neck and nibbling her ear as he pumped her pussy with a vengeance. "Remember that time in the band room?"

Abby laughed through her moans. "When I pleasured all your trumpet buddies? Yeah I remember. That was so fucking hot, having dicks fill all my holes at once. And that's how you lost your virginity. Bending me over on one of the tympanis and fucking the hell out of me. I came so hard for you, baby. And you did the same," she giggled.

"I'm about to do it again," Aidan grunted, before a tingly sensation went over his cock and he moaned into Abby's ear. "Fuck, I don't know how much longer I can last here."

She giggled again and said, "Okay, let's make you cum." She flipped back over onto her back in their original position. Aidan hardly hesitated before he thrusted his cock right back inside her and started fucking her hard. He was determined to make Abby cum with him.

"Ohhhhhhh my Gooooooood," she cried suddenly, arching her back and locking her ankles back around Aidan's waist. Aidan continued to thrust urgently, enjoying the familiar sound of a sloppy, hard, wet fucking.

"I'm gonna cum, baby! Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Abby shouted, grabbing Aidan's shoulders. She stared deep into her husband's eyes as his ballsack slapped against her ass. "Oh yeah, baby!" she cried. "I'm cumming!" Aidan felt the spasms in her pussy, and nearing his own orgasm began thrusting faster and faster.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum too!" Aidan said.

Abby took Aidan's face in her left hand, cupping his cheek as he fucked her aggressively. "Come on, baby," she said. "Fill up my tight pussy. I want to feel you cumming inside me. It always feels so warm. Turn little Samantha into a big sister, right now. Cum in me baby, cum in me, cum in me!"

Aidan moaned as his wife pulled him in and kissed him passionately. His cock suddenly began twitching and cumming inside her pussy. Hot thick ropes of cum shot forth from his cockhead and splashed Abby's insides. He kept thrusting hard and moaning into Abby's kiss as he squirted again and again, helplessly spraying her pussy walls with a seemingly endless torrent of hot cum.

Abby's pussy contracted sharply as her orgasm finished, popping his cock out of her insides. His cock continued cumming, more of his sperm oozing out the tip all over Abby's red and puffy pussy lips. Aidan knew he wouldn't be cumming again that night; he was officially out of stamina. Exhausted, he collapsed against his wife and closed his eyes.

Abby moaned as she reached down and rubbed the jizz on her pussy into her skin, focusing especially on her clit. She touched Aidan's soft, cum-covered cock head gently. "You weren't kidding when you said you would cum hard for me," she said, a hint of innocence creeping into her voice. "Did my sexy young body and tight little pussy do that to you, baby?"

Aidan chuckled, his eyes still closed. "You know it. Did that help satisfy your urge?"

"Absolutely," Abby said, sighing deeply. "Oh, my God. I'm definitely gonna be walking funny tomorrow in front of you and Sam."

Their soft, quiet laughter was interrupted by a crashing noise from their closet. As they turned to look, their daughter Samantha flew out of the closet and landed on the floor by the bed, along with several boxes of shoes.

"SAM!!" they both cried.

To be continued...

12