I Love You Too Princess Pt. 06

Story Info
Flashback before Sam and Aidan started their sex adventures.
2.2k words
4.27
23.8k
32

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story is a flashback to an event that happened before Part 1 of this story, and may answer some questions you all have. If you haven't read part 1 yet please do so after reading this.

*****

Samantha paused and admired her figure in the mirror. Clad in only a white tank top and her favorite Hello Kitty pink flannel PJ bottoms, she realized not for the first time what an amazing body she had. Her tight firm breasts kept their shape even without a bra (she never wore a bra when going to bed), and her cute little ass was looking good. Her daily squats workout had been paying off.

Spanking herself, she grinned before turning out the lights and climbing into bed. She texted her best friend Briana good night, then set her phone down and snuggled down under the covers.

Her body was tired, but her mind was still very active. She replayed some of the days' events in her head. She had gone to school, like any other boring day. It hadn't been too eventful; she'd hung out with some friends, turned in homework, just another normal day.

Well, except one thing: she had gangbanged the entire freshman football team.

It was her way of solidifying her control over them. Fresh young greenies who didn't have a clue of how high school really worked. It hadn't taken them long to notice her, her being on school leadership. They'd all seen her host at freshman orientation and she knew their eyes had been on her since. With a body like hers, she couldn't exactly blame them.

So she'd sauntered into the locker room after practice. The coaches had been pulled away to a staff meeting, and she had pounced at the chance to get the team alone. She loved being a slut. She loved having other guys' hands all over her, and their stiff cocks inside her. Nothing had made her wetter than hearing them cheer each other on, telling whosever turn it was to "Fuck her hard!"

Samantha slid out of her pajama bottoms and panties, now clad in only a white t-shirt pulled up above her bare breasts. Spreading her legs slightly, her hand found its way to her mound, where she began touching her exposed clitoris ever so slightly. Each touch sent a tingle of pleasure up her spine.

Then after school she and Briana had gotten so worked up that they'd arranged a quick muff munching session in the back of Briana's car. They'd put up sun screens in the windows to stop any prying eyes, but one person, a truck-owning street racer from Samantha's music class named Daniel, had managed to peek through a crack and see them.

To be fair, they had been caught in an awkward position: she had been lying on her back, knees bent, and legs open wide, with Briana on her knees and her face down between Samantha's legs. She'd been licking gently, tasting and probing Samantha's' pussy. Samantha couldn't even imagine the view Daniel had gotten; Bri's ass in the air, her face between Samantha's legs. He might have even caught a glimpse of her pussy peeking through just a little bit. He would have heard Samantha moaning, seen her squirming in the backseat.

After seeing Daniel pull out his phone, the girls had quickly paused and rolled down the window, offering their bodies to him in exchange for his silence. Daniel had jumped at the chance, and as the girls went back to their positions he had pulled Briana's tight jeans down and entered her from behind. Each thrust had sent Briana's face into Samantha's cunt. Samantha had cum quickly, and the sight of her squirming around on the seat had been too much for Daniel. He'd squirted his cum deep inside Bri's pussy, filling her up. Luckily for Briana, she had been on the pill.

Samantha had slowly been rubbing her clit faster and faster, unconsciously spreading her legs. Now she rubbed her entire pussy, cupping one of her tits in her other hand as she came. Her fingers became coated with her juices as she gasped in pleasure, her head back and eyes closed, playing out the scenes from today.

But as soon as she finished cumming, she knew it wouldn't be enough. She was extra worked up tonight. Licking her own cum off her fingers, she got out of bed and went over to her closet. Reaching around behind a floor-length dress she hardly wore, she pulled out an old Converse shoebox and took it back to the bed. She sat down on the bed and opened it up, revealing her sex toy collection.

Briana had helped her order these; she hadn't wanted to get them shipped to her address for fear her parents would find out. So Briana had had them shipped to her house under Samantha's middle name, so if her parents found them they would assume it was shipped to the wrong address.

She only had three so far, but she loved each one of them. She had a small purple bullet vibrator, which she had a special spot for as it had been the first sex toy she'd ever bought. She also had a green realistic dildo made out of PVC, with a lifelike head, textured shaft, and firm, bulbous balls for that realistic feeling. Her last sex toy, purchased for her by Briana as a prank, was a giant dark red dildo, ten and a half inches long, with unbelievably realistic veins and balls. She rarely used this one because of how big and girthy it was, and only after stretching herself out first.

She moved the box to her nightstand after taking out the bullet vibrator. Sitting back against the bed like before, she spread her legs and rubbed the tip gently against her sensitive clit. It felt so good. A thought suddenly popped into her head, a thought of pure sin but one she had been thinking of more and more recently. She imagined the buzzing vibrator against her clit was her father's own tongue.

If she was honest with herself, she'd admit that she'd been attracted to her father ever since she had been a young teenager. His caring nature and stern yet gentle discipline had been a major turn on, since so few of the boys she knew displayed those characteristics. He was also a full package physically; he had broad shoulders, a square jawline, and recently he'd started growing a very light beard which was she thought was so hot.

She had masturbated many a night as a middle schooler to the thought of his strong arms holding her, but never imagined him feeling the same. That is until one night she'd overheard him in the shower. He'd been gasping and grunting, then she'd heard the words "Oh, Sam," whispered under his breath. It had taken her a little bit of time to realize he'd been jacking off thinking about her, and then she'd known she had to fuck him.

She had planned her seduction for years. Now that she was finally 18, her father no longer had the age of consent excuse. As two consenting adults, intercourse would be perfectly legal.

She would get him alone for a while; her mother was about to leave for a business trip and wouldn't return for quite some time. Before he got home from work, she would prepare herself. She'd already picked out her outfit: a white t-shirt and some short shorts to show off her ass to her father, with no bra and a pair of black lace lingerie. Whatever objections Aidan might have going into it, he wouldn't argue for long once her delicate young body was naked rubbing against him.

Her mother was an expert in acting sultry and sexy; Samantha had seen her parents flirt with each other. She decided she would take the clueless approach. Conversing her father in sexual conversation and admitting her desire for him to fuck the living hell out of her, and acting completely innocent the entire time.

She knew how to tease a man; she had most of the boys in her circles wrapped around her finger. She would start off with a slow strip, and since her father was a tit man her shirt would be the first to go. Maybe let him play with them a little. The thought sent a shiver up her pussy, and she rubbed the vibrator up and down her slit, pinching her nipple with her other hand and gasping in pleasure.

She began thrusting her hips into the vibrator, loving the electrifying feelings on her pussy, while imagining Aidan playing with her tits as she sat on his lap and ground against his hard cock through his jeans. That was too much. Her head fell back against the pillow and she moaned softly as she came. The vibrator never stopped, massaging her outer folds as she orgasmed.

She switched the vibrator off, which was now covered with a glaze of her cum, and caught her breath, fumbling for the green dildo. After examining it briefly, she shoved it into her mouth, pretending it was her daddy's dick. She rubbed her sensitive clit as she fucked her own mouth, imagining taking her father's hard cock and sucking it, licking it, imagining him fucking her face like the dirty little slut she was. They might even be laying in this same bed, Aidan towering over her, resting his hands on the headboard as he plowed her mouth while she fingered herself.

Her pussy couldn't wait any longer. She pulled the dildo out of her mouth and tapped it against her pussy, now sopping wet. Then, resting one hand on her tummy, she lifted her feet off the bed and began fucking herself for all she was worth.

The dildo filled her up nicely. She started out slow, as she knew her father would. He'd always been very protective of her, so he definitely wouldn't want to hurt her. She could imagine watching his cock enter her pussy, then looking up and seeing his face, full of concern for his little girl.

Pleasure overrode her senses. Gasping, she began fucking herself harder, harder, the dildo pumping in and out of her as she hoped Aidan would be doing soon. The lifelike balls smacked the base of her pussy and ass as she took the entire length, faster, harder, the wetness from her pussy lubricating the cock.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered, gasping in delight as she came again, feeling her own pussy clench around the cock-her daddy's cock, she reminded herself. She came so hard the cock was unable to move, pinned tightly in a vice-like grip all the way down to the balls.

Finally her pussy relaxed, and the slippery dildo slid slowly out. Rubbing her pussy slightly, Samantha felt shivers of post-climax pleasure tickle her folds. That had felt really good.

Samantha was about to put the toys away when she suddenly heard shouting coming from outside her door. She glanced up. Her doorway had opened slightly during her masturbation session, and by the sounds outside so had her parents'.

She could hear the grunting, the matress squeaking in protest, as her parents went at it. He could hear her daddy calling her mom a naughty girl, and the wet sloppy sounds of her mother's pussy getting fucked. It sounded like her mom was really getting into it.

Almost without thinking, Samantha reached for the big red dildo. Placing it between her legs, she started stroking it as if it was her own. She imagined sitting on her daddy's lap jacking him off from behind till he came and showered her in cum.

"Fuck me, baby!" she heard her mother scream. She could see Aidan now, holding her mom by the ankles as he drove his cock deep inside her sopping wet pussy. She imagined it was her he was sliding into as she took the dildo and put just the head inside her.

It stretched her out, like it always did, but she was so wet from cumming three times that it was bearable. She took the cock in both hands and fucked herself with it, her feet in the air, her whole body begging for release.

"I'm cumming," she heard her daddy grunt, and she picked up the pace. She fucked herself harder, picturing herself on her knees in front of him, watching him stroke his cock while she obediently waited for him to paste her face with his cum. There was some more grunting from her parents' room, then she heard Aidan tell her mom: "Good girl."

Her back arched, her toes curled, and her head went back as she gave a little cry and her pussy squirted several tiny streams onto her mattress. Pulling the dildo from her pussy, she rubbed her folds furiously, prolonging the amazing orgasm she'd just had. She gasped for breath as the feeling returned to her legs, every muscle in her body having clenched.

Once she had settled down, her body completely drained, she got up and shut the door to her room before putting her toys away and climbing back into bed. Soon her daddy would be all hers. Very soon.