I Love You Too Princess Pt. 07

Story Info
Aidan gets a surprise while the girls are out.
5.1k words
4.47
21.7k
35

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and commenting, I appreciate any and all feedback. Sorry it took so long to write this; I hadn't really planned on continuing the story. It started as a sexual fantasy I had involving people I know, and it's sort of ballooned into this bigger picture. I won't be posting regular installments as this is more of a hobby for me and I have a packed schedule. But I hope you continue to enjoy what I put out. Happy reading!

*

Aidan fessed up to Abby about the incident with Briana that night in bed. Abby initially wasn't too happy about it.

"So you're telling me that not only did you fuck this girl in our bathroom shower, but you also had a threesome with her and our daughter?" she asked crisply.

"How mad are you gonna be if I say yes?" Aidan asked warily. She glared daggers at him. "That's what I thought. Look, Abby, it's not like I meant to cheat on you. I still love you. But she literally climbed into our shower and started rubbing on me. I wouldn't have been able to stop myself even if I'd wanted to."

"I can understand screwing Samantha for educational purposes," Abby said. "But fucking a teenage bimbo who can't get a boyfriend is a little much, even for me. I'll think about it. But I don't want the two of you talking any more until I decide. Okay?"

Aidan sighed in relief; he'd been expecting a much bigger reaction out of her. He could hold off until Abby decided; his imagination would suffice for now. "Of course, baby," he said, kissing her as he rolled over onto his side. "And this doesn't mean I don't love you. At all. You get that, right?"

Abby smiled. "Of course I get it, honey," she said. "It's good to . . . experiment sometimes. I'll let you know once I've decided. Good night."

---

Aidan suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. He was having such a wonderful dream about making out with Samantha and Briana at the same time. He couldn't recall all the details, but the feeling of them all over his cock was present.

In fact, that feeling was still going . . .

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust, but he could see a silhouette riding the tip of his cock. He wanted to say something but he was too lost in pleasure. His mind was a deep state of lust and confusion. In his lustful daze he grabbed the silhouette's hips and pulled her down, forcing the rest of his cock inside her.

The silhouette moaned loudly, leaning forward towards his face. It was Samantha, her face contorted in a painful yet pleasurable expression. "Oh, Daddy, I need you . . . "

"Need me, huh?" Aidan whispered huskily.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Samantha cried, saying "yes" each time she bounced on his rod. "I need you to fuck me so badly, Daddy!"

Aidan felt like he'd taken Viagra. He was already rock hard as he turned her around, laying her on her stomach on the bed. It must have been the dream about Briana and Samantha.

He lined his cock up with her pussy and slid in all the way to his balls. "Yes!" Samantha cried. "Yes! AHH!!" She immediately came on his cock with a powerful orgasm, but not enough to knock her out yet. He could feel her pussy squeezing on his cock which just made him want to fuck her harder. as he fucked her as hard as possible, knocking the bed headboard into the wall. By now Abby had woken up, and she was fondling Aidan's balls with one hand and kissing Samantha with the other.

With one last thrust the two of them came together. Samantha's orgasm was so powerful he could feel his cock literally pushed out as he began to cum all over her tight perky ass. He was cumming harder than he ever had before. He was no longer painting her ass but cumming all over the bed making a pretty big mess. After a minute the cumming died down. He felt like he was about to pass out but he couldn't yet.

"Oh God ... Daddy ... you came ... so fucking much," Samantha gasped, still in an orgasmic haze.

"Mmmm." Abby was busy licking cum off of her arm and hand. "You sure did, Aidan. I guess we really turn you on."

"Yeah, you do," Aidan said sheepishly, guilt washing over him. Why couldn't he get Briana out of his head? He already had a beautiful teenage skank to fuck whenever he wanted. Why now was he interested in her?

---

The next day, which was a Saturday, Samantha came down to breakfast begging her mom to take her shopping. "All of my clothes are so last-year," she said. "Can we please go shopping?"

"Well," Abby said slowly, "I've got an interview at three so maybe we can squeeze two hours in this afternoon. Sound good?"

"Yay!" Samantha squealed. "Thanks, Mom!"

"I still don't see why you women have to get new clothes every six months or so," Aidan said from behind the business section of the morning paper. "The way I see it, as long as the clothes cover you and keep you warm, then it's fine."

Samantha glared in mock indignation at her dad. "Ugh, Dad. You just don't understand it. How could you? You're a man."

"I sure am," Aidan said, peering over the top of his paper at his naughty daughter. "And you found that out the long, hard way." Grinning, he disappeared behind the paper again.

After breakfast, Aidan pulled out a special briefcase. It was his travelling briefcase, full of all of his important papers at the insurance firm he worked at. Pulling them out, he spread them all over the desk in the living room, which was his personal workspace. He scarcely noticed Abby and Samantha leaving, so engrossed was he in his work.

After about thirty minutes, his phone buzzed. It was his friend Paul, an old pal from high school who ran a dairy farm out in the country. Paul and Aidan made some small talk, catching up.

"How are things with you and Hailey?" he asked, off-handedly.

"Didn't work out," came the reply.

"Oh, man, sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. Wouldn't have gone anywhere anyway, she's a little political for my tastes. On the plus, though, I did match with another baddie and we're going on a date this next weekend after our big trip to the lake. How does that look, by the way?"

"Yeah, we can take your boat this weekend," Aidan said. Paul had planned to take Aidan and his family out to the marina on their sailing boat. Paul and his wife, Vanessa, were very nice and sweet. No kids—yet, as Paul joked. So they treated Samantha as if she were a daughter to them.

Aidan was preoccupied with the phone call so he didn't hear the front door open until he'd turned around. Briana was standing there, leaning against the wall and rubbing herself through one of the sheerest white jumpers he had ever seen, and very little underwear.

He didn't even hear what Paul said next; his jaw had hit the floor. "Let me call you back," he stammered, hanging up. "What are you doing here?" he whisper-yelled, as if there was some chance Abby could catch him.

Briana smiled coyly. "How long is your wife gone?" she asking, dodging the question.

"Two hours." Wait, why was he telling her that? Shit.

"Oh?" Briana began walking towards Aidan slowly, sensually, swaying her hips. "That gives me plenty of time to make you cum."

"Bri—" Aidan didn't get a chance to finish speaking. He had unknowingly backed himself up against a wall, and with nowhere to go, Briana pounced. Hard passionate kisses erupted between their lips, scraping their mouths together in a wild love fest. Tongues flicked against each other, dancing inside their heated mouths. Aidan felt his hands run down her clothed body, rubbing against her hot pussy as she moaned into his neck.

Aidan couldn't stop his hands as they practically dove on top of each breast, mashing them, and rolling them in his palms. "Ohhhh, yes," Briana moaned. He wasn't gentle, or taking his time. No, this was rough, unbridled desire pouring out of him. She certainly had inspired something inside him, she thought. His fingers and thumbs cupped the sides of her tits and grabbed them with an intensity that Briana savored and delighted in. She so loved her boobs being fondled she took up her own hands, and placed them over Aidan's, accentuating the movement: encouraging him to be even rougher, and more playful with her.

Aidan weakened and fell back against the wall, and Briana compensated by pushing down on his shoulders, dropping him to his knees as she slid her jumper off to reveal a tight bra but no panties. "My pussy's on fire, Aidan," she moaned.

Aidan dove in, licking her outer lips while he shoved a finger down the hole and rubbed her clit with the other. She began moaning and squirming uncontrollably, as her knees buckled. "Yes, baby, right there, oh, right there, fuck!" she shouted. Grabbing his head in her hands, she directed him to where she wanted him to lick. "Jerk yourself off right there, baby," she moaned. Aidan obliged, sliding his pants off and beginning to stroke his incredibly hard cock as he kneeled, eating Briana's pussy.

"Shit!" she cried. "Shit, shit, shit!" She came, grinding her pussy into Aidan's mouth and tongue as her juices filled his mouth. Aidan kissed her pussy lips one last time as she pulled away, dropping down onto her knees. "My turn, baby," she whispered as he stood up.

Taking his hard cock in hand, she licked it softly, gently, sensually, from balls to tip. "Oh, fuck," Aidan groaned. "Open your mouth." She obeyed, sticking out her tongue like a slut and placing her hands on his thighs to brace herself. He stuck his cock into her mouth and started thrusting, not too hard, but forcefully enough to get at least half his dick in with each thrust. She gurgled on his dick, making erotic noises as her mouth was fucked. The sheer naughtiness of it all almost made him cum, and he quickly pulled out.

"Get up," he said. "Stand up. If I don't fuck you I'm gonna cum too soon."

"Wow," Briana laughed. "I didn't know I was that hot." She stood up, turning to face the wall and bracing herself against it. "Oh, God, stick it in," she moaned, gasping as Aidan lined up his cock with her pussy slit and pushed in. The tight feeling of her pussy walls squeezed his head and almost had him cumming right then and there, especially when Briana started moaning with her cheek pressed up against the wall. "Oh, yeah, stretch that little pussy out," she gasped.

Aidan started thrusting into her. "Don't go slow, baby," Briana said. "I'm not your wife."

You're not my wife. Suddenly the realization hit Aidan like a tank. Here he was, fucking his daughter's best friend, with her amazingly hot body, while his wife had left, taking his daughter clothes shopping for two hours. This was definitely cheating.

And he fucking loved it.

Licking his fingers, he reached around to rub her clit from the other side as he fucked her even harder from the back. His cock had never been this hard; it almost hurt. "You can fuck me," Briana cried as his thrusts began to increase in speed and depth. "I want you to fuck me. Oh, yes, yes, yes! Play with my clit just like that!"

Suddenly she let out a high-pitched moan and arched her back, leaning back into Aidan as her vagina started squirming and clenching around his length. He reached up and grabbed her tits, mashing them with his hands as he kissed her neck and started to cum, pumping her womb full of his sperm.

"Ooh, baby, I can feel you cumming inside me," she moaned, reaching back with her hand and caressing Aidan's head. "So warm." She kissed the top of his head. "You're not done with me yet, are you?"

"Not a chance, sweetheart," Aidan said, kissing her back. "Get your dirty little ass to the master bedroom. I'll be in in just a minute."

"I'll be waiting, lover," Brianna replied, licking his cheek softly before departing. Aidan watched her nude form walk off.

Holy shit, what the fuck was he thinking? He hadn't been able to stop himself before, but now—now that there was a break in the action, he had time to really think about what he was doing. He had a loving wife and daughter, both who trusted him implicitly. Was he really willing to throw all of this away for some high school slut?

Well, he thought to himself, Abby did say she would think about it. And there's a fifty percent chance she'll say yes, so . . . I'll place my bets. Besides, she'll never have to know. Right?

---

It took Abby a long time to find a parking spot at the mall, which was their first stop. The two women got out of the car and walked into the mall, a popular hangout for teens and young adults alike. Their first stop was a trendy teen clothing store called Cubby Corner Fashion. Samantha needed new clothes, and Abby liked to know what girls were wearing these days. It seemed the latest look was getting away with as tight-fitting and little clothing as possible. Hell, not that she was complaining. Still, she wanted her daughter to be safe, and it was dangerous for an attractive teen girl to wear stuff like that.

They entered the store and were immediately blasted with popular music and weird-smelling perfume. This was one of those popular girl clothing stores that tried to stay trendy with what teens liked. Samantha was already captivated by the styles of the clothes and wanted to try some on. It didn't take long for her to pull together some clothes and head for the dressing booth. Abby waited close by outside, checking her phone. There weren't many people in the store, and the clerks were on the other side arranging clothes.

"Mom, which outfit should I try on first?" Samantha called.

Abby leaned against the door. "It's kind of hard to decide when I'm out here, Sam."

To Abby's surprise, the door to the dressing room popped open as an invitation to enter. Samantha stood there naked, except for her panties, trying to decide between outfits. "Which one should I try?" she asked. "They're both pretty neat."

"Sam!" Abby whisper-shouted, jumping inside and shutting the door. "Do you want the whole store to see you naked?"

Samantha giggled. "Maybe," she said, shrugging. "The clerk was pretty cute. But hey, what do you think about these dresses?"

"They both look good." Abby suddenly found herself aroused this close to her almost-naked daughter. "Plus, you look really cute without the dress."

Samantha blushed, looking away awkwardly. "I know, Mom," she said.

Almost without thinking Abby embraced her daughter, fondling her almost-naked body slightly. Slipping her panties off her body, she added, "And you look cute without your panties as well. But I know what will make you look even cuter."

She slipped down Samantha's body, licking her sensitive areas one by one. She started with her perky tits and cute pink nipples before moving down her stomach and between her legs. Samantha's panting and bright blush made her look even cuter than before; she was really turned on by sexual dominance, and her mom was no exception.

Abby began to lick deep into her daughter's pussy while holding her hips tightly so she didn't wiggle too much. Samantha tried to keep her moans down, knowing how embarrassing it would be to get caught here.

Abby unzipped her jeans, whispering, "How about you play with me as well?"

Samantha grinned. The dress bench in the dressing room was big enough to lean up against, allowing Samantha to straddle Abby's face safely. As she continued to lick her daughter, Samantha proceeded to spread Abby's pussy lips with her fingers, moaning a little from the taste. The pleasure was easy to get lost in; Abby felt herself getting close to cumming thanks to her daughter's tiny mouth. Not wanting to make a mess of the dressing room, she doubled her efforts, making Samantha cum unexpectedly.

"Ah!" Samantha cried out, as her pussy opened and her juices flowed out into Abby's waiting mouth, splashing on her tongue.

"Are you okay in there?" a voice interrupted. It was the clerk, knocking on the door, wondering if everything was okay.

"Uh, y-yeah, everything's fine!" Samantha stammered. "I, um, thought I saw a spider, is all."

"Oh, okay, ma'am." The clerk walked away, but the mood was already dead. Getting dressed, Abby snuck back out of the dressing room and waited for her daughter to make her choice.

Samantha exited the room wearing a pretty skimpy mini skirt and high cut tank top. Abby was a bit shocked to see her wearing that, but it was considered okay for teens to be wearing that these days. She would never have gotten away with it in her high school days. She couldn't help but feel a little aroused as Samantha did a little twirl, showing off her clothes.

"Um . . ." Abby snorted. "I'm not sure how to answer that in public."

Samantha giggled. "I would love to get these clothes."

Abby checked the price tag, eyes widening at the figure. "They're a little too expensive, even for me. Maybe for your birthday."

Samantha's disappointment showed, but she nodded and went back into the dressing room to quickly change back into her dress. The two of them headed out of the store and back towards the center of the mall, giggling a little from the naughty fun they had in there.

"Hungry?" Abby asked as they headed towards the food court.

"Yeah," Samantha said. "I could really go for something Asian."

"Ooh, that does sound good," said Abby. "But I have to grab some stuff from the electronics store."

They made a quick detour into a smaller mall store that specialized in electronics of all types. "This place looks kind of boring," Samantha said, wrinkling her nose.

"Of course not," Abby said, pointing towards the gaming section near the rear of the store. "They have a game kiosk over there with the latest video games available to play."

Samantha rolled her eyes. She had never been much of a gamer. But then something caught her eye. A group of guys were huddled around the kiosk, all seniors in her graduating class. She knew most of them; Edgar, Sam, Phillip, and . . . Zach.

Her heart skipped a beat. Zach was one of her childhood friends she'd gone to elementary school and middle school with. He was your typical lightskin African-American guy; tall, muscular, tousled brown hair, light facial hair, and dark brown eyes that lit up when he smiled. The two of them had been flirting with each other for quite some time (to be fair, Samantha flirted with everybody), but she was looking to take things to the next level. Zach was supposed to be taking her on a date this next weekend.

In a puff of smoke, Samantha rushed over to see Zach, giving Abby time to look around the store. This place was offering really good deals. While waiting in line, she glanced over at the gaming kiosk. Samantha looked like she was having a lot of fun playing with a group of very attractive and muscular teen guys. Abby grinned. What a flirt. Like mother, like daughter.

"Hi, guys," Samantha said as she approached them. They all turned, their interest in the game momentarily forgotten.

"Hey, Samantha," Edgar said. "Good to see you." She knew Edgar from track.

"What are you guys up to?" she asked.

"Just trying out the new battle royale game Apex Legends," said Philip, pointing to the kiosk Zach was playing on. "It's supposed to be dropping in a month."

"Definitely pre-ordering it when I get home," Zach said, as he ran one of his squadmates' banners to a Spawn Beacons. He turned his head, noticing Samantha. "Oh, hey, Sam!"

"Hey, Zach," she said, and the other guys noticed the sultry way in which she spoke his name.

This momentary distraction had cost Zach the game; his character was shot and downed into the bleed-out state. The enemy players swarmed him, eliminating him with a finisher move. "Damnit," he said.

"Looks like fun," Samantha said, approaching Zach. "Can I try?"

"Sure." Ever the gentleman, Zach scooted the stool back to get off for her to sit on. But Samantha had other ideas. She quickly hopped on Zach's lap, facing away from him towards the game. Zach's friends let loose with a string of "ohhhhh's" as his eyes widened in surprise. Samantha smirked over her shoulder at him, grinding her way into comfort.

12