I Loved Babysitting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

Christy went over to her duffle bag that was full of surprises and pulled out something that I wasn’t familiar with but it looked like a man’s jock strap.

“Now stand up so that I can put this on you.” Christy said to Pam. “and you hold her steady Leslee so I can put this on your friend.” Reluctantly Pam let her put the jockstrap on her but as Christy pulled the support tight against Pam let out a screeching sound. I quickly put my hand over Pam’s mouth and told to be quiet or Christy would really get tough on her. But what I didn’t see was that the Jockstrap had a small penis like dildo to fit into Pam’s cunt, and vibrators the pressed over her clit and another on to stimulate her asshole. Pam’s eyes were wide open with fear as she felt this against her genitals.

“Now you can sit, Pam.” Christy said. All the other girls, out of curiosity, were standing around, hearing the commotion going on, were looking at Pam. From behind her I wrapped my hands around Pam and they softly held Pam‘s breasts; Pam looked at me in a way that she let me know that she appreciated me comforting her.

In the palm of her hand, Christy had a tiny remote control that wasn‘t seen by anyone, especially Pam. “Now Pam, are you comfortable?” Pam didn‘t respond. Then I heard the silent buzzing as Christy had turned on the vibrators from her remote control. Leslee, maybe Pam would like you to massage her breasts for a little while, but not too long, we don‘t want to spoil her.”

After about five minutes of me manipulating Pam’s breasts, and the vibrators working on her clit, cunt and asshole, three of the most erogenous parts of a woman’s body; then again the entire body of a woman is erogenous if properly touched licked or sucked. Pam visibly appeared to be getting aroused; she wasn’t complaining or moaning but I could tell from her body movements that she was feeling something sexual as her nipples hardened and she was slowly shifting her butt. Christy suddenly turned off the vibrators.

“Leslee, I want to talk to you for a minute.” Then she pointed to Nicole and told her to take my place and to hold Pam and massage her breasts as I was doing. Then Christy said to me in a hushed voice, “I’m turning the vibrators on now because I want to see if that’s what getting her aroused, or is it the fact that you were massaging her breasts; but I think I know the answer. Look at the expression on her face and you can easily see that she has lost interest as long as you’re not touching her. Lez, this girl is madly in love with you, so I want you to go back and we’ll see how she reacts, but I think that you’ve got yourself a love slave that will do anything, and I do mean anything for you.”

I started massaging Pam’s breasts again, pulling on her nipples, in fact I wanted to see if what Christy had said was true so I really got rough with Pam’s tits by pulling and twisting her nipples hard, intentionally trying to hurt her to see how she would react.

Pam started moaning, I mean a loud moans, moans of sexual pleasure, and then said to me, “Lez, you can do anything you want to me, I love you and the pain you inflict on me makes me love you more. I’ve waited for your touch for years. Please hurt me so that I can cum. Oh please, Lez, I love you so much it hurts; so please pull and twist my nipples as hard as you can, I love your touch. Oh god, Lez, I’m going to cum like I’ve never cum in my life, it hurts so good. Fuck yes, I’mm cumming. I love you soo much.” Then she came hard as her body trembled and finally relaxed. She came hard and then fainted.

I don’t think that the other girls heard much if anything that Pam said to me; they were busy giggling and fondling one another, I mean Christy got all of us so horny, I really needed another good cum myself.

“Christy came over to me and said, “Well, my sexy Lez, as I told you, you have a young lady that will do anything in the world for you, from wiping your butt to whatever you ask of her. Sweetheart, I’ll help you train her to do as you wish, and believe me she loves you so much that all you have to do is to be dominant over her; yep, and I’ll help you. Hehe.

Evidently when we watched Pam masturbating like crazy in the video, when she was watching Jill and Nicole having sex with me, Pam actually had the thought in mind, or in her imagination, that she was fucking me with her fingers. I wasn’t the abusive kind, and no way will I physically hurt anyone knowingly, however, it kind of blew my mind that I could have Pam do anything that I asked of her. Pam slowly opened her eyes, looked at me with a loving smile; she was in heaven knowing that I gave her probably her first real orgasm; and I didn’t even touch her pussy. But right now my pussy needed some attention and I knew exactly who was going to give it to me.

Christy was teaching the other girls how to get the most satisfaction from masturbation. She had them all in a circle and took out of her duffle bag an assortment of vibrators and dildos and was in the process of illustrating to them how to get the best use and satisfaction from there use. Christy was in sex heaven as she had the girls try the devises on her and then try it on one of the girls. But my need was urgent.

“Pam, I need you to take care of me. Now I’m going to lie down and I want you to pleasure my body from my head to my toe. I want you to lick, suck, massage my breasts, my butt and everything in between. I want you to give me as many orgasms as I want until I tell you to stop. Do you think that you can satisfy me?”

She excitedly said, “Oh, god, Leslee, I’ll do anything for you and if you don’t like what I’m doing you can punish me. I’ve wanted to touch you for so long, I’ve had so many sexual fantasies about you in my dreams where you made me cum. I love you Leslee, I’ve always loved you from the first time we met at school. Thank you for liking me. I mean it, from now on I’ll do anything that you ask of me, even though I know that you don’t love me the same way; I mean that’s okay and you can use me however you want and I’ll always obey you, even if I don’t like what you ask me to do.”

“Then start making my body happy, I want your mouth, tongue and fingers to touch and excite me till the point where I cum over and over again.”

She quickly jumped up and went to Christy and Christy gave her a big beach blanket, some body lotion and some a vibrator and dildo. She came back to me looking like a little child that is thrilled that she can take care of her mommy. Christy turned towards me and gave me a big smile and winked. Pam spread out the beach towel and then gently rolled me onto it. I didn’t say a thing, but I was very curios as to how she would proceed.

“I want to make you so happy” Pam said, “I know that you’ll never love me, but I don’t care, I’ll do anything for you just so you’ll let me be close to you.” As she was saying this she was spreading the fragrant lotion on my back and her warm hands were very soothing. “Even if you have lovers, male or female, it won’t bother me at all, Leslee, I’ll do whatever you ask of me and I’ll never complain, even if you abuse me.”

Damn, I mean Pam really has it bad; I don’t know if it’s a sick kind of love or a very strong infatuation for me, but I don’t understand it because I was never close to her, or I never even treated her nicely.

Pam’s hands slid gently up and down my back over the fragrant lotion, it felt great, but I wanted to push her a little. “Pam, put more effort into it, massage my butt more vigorously, make me feel something in the crack of my ass. Put a finger in my asshole and fuck my asshole with your finger. C’mon cunt, I need you to get me off.” I said it in a rather demeaning way as well as an order.

“I’m sorry, Leslee, I’ll make you happy, I really will, just tell me like you just did and watch, you’ll see, you’ll want me around you all the time, even when someone else is fucking you; I’ll clean you up after and put you to bed.” Then with all her strength, I didn’t think that she was that strong, she rolled me over onto my back and had her mouth, fingers and tongue all over my tits and my excited cunt. She put two fingers into my sopping pussy and with the speed of an athlete, she fucked me furiously while she was sucking on my breasts. Oh yea, I think that I was going to enjoy having her as a sex slave. I was moaning loudly as she was getting on the brink of a tremendous orgasm. The next thing I knew, Christy was kissing me passionately and I came with a thunderous orgasm.

When I caught my breath, all I could say to Pam was, “That was very good Pam, I think that we’re going to get along very nicely.” Then she smiled and continued rubbing me down, gave three more orgasms and then I feel asleep.

When I woke up, it was early in the morning, almost everyone was asleep, but as I turned my head to the side, there was Pam, wide awake and looking at me with a big smile. But there was something different about her look, she looked beautiful and radiant. She caught my expression and then stood up with a broad grin on her face. She spread her legs and her heavy bush between her legs was gone, it was as smooth as mine. Christy had done her hair, shaved her hairy pussy, put some makeup on her, and Pam now looked like a very attractive girl. Oh wow, wait till I take her home to mom.

During the course of the night, most of the girls, or maybe all of them, that had left the room initially because they didn’t want to get involved with anything that was going to be sexually explicit; well they evidently got turned on by the drinks, dancing with one another or the R rated, maybe even X rated videos, if I knew Christy, they watched. Maybe they heard all the screaming of pleasure that they heard coming from our room. One thing I was sure of, they were horny and ready to do anything Christy asked.

All the girls went home not only sexually exhausted, but by Christy’s sexual introduction on how a woman needs to keep satisfied, were fully knowledgeable on the art of getting the most pleasure from sex, alone or with another female. . Christy and I went home, but we had a new member, Pam insisted that she wanted to stay with me. When we got home, Christy was full of energy, (I couldn’t believe the capacity for sex and stamina that she had, it seemed insatiable) and was making the final arrangements for tomorrows little gather at her place. I had Pam call her mother and tell her that she would be staying with me; I don’t think her mother really gave a damn if she ever went home; from what I gathered from Pam, her parents were verbally and physically very abusive to her.

Mom came right home from Christy’s and I quickly informed her of Pam, and that Pam was going to stay with us, but I’m sure that Christy clued her in about the situation.

“Mom, Pam likes me very much and she wants to take care of me, so I don’t think that she’ll be in your, I should say, our way and she can be a big help to you as well.”

“Well, sweetheart, that’s perfectly fine with me. She is a very pretty young lady, isn’t she? .I think that I’ll enjoy her company. But honey, right now I would like to lie down, the baby was cranky all night and I ache from carrying him. I couldn’t stop him from crying; you know, I even let him suck on my breasts because I couldn’t find a pacifier for him; I enjoyed that part because it reminded me of all the pleasure you gave me when I nursed you; I sadly had to stop because dad thought you were too old for breast feeding.”

“Pam, go take off my mother’s clothes and then I want you to give her a good massage, I mean exactly like you gave me last night; I mean I want you to do everything, and I mean everything the way you did me, is that understood?” She nodded her head but Pam looked at me suspiciously, or I should say questionably as to how far she should go.

“Oh Hon, she doesn’t have to bother, I’m sure she is very tired after last night.”

“Take her to bed, Pam. Mom, Pam likes doing things for me so just do as I say and I promise when she finishes with you, you’ll feel one hundred percent better. Go.” Damn, am I becoming like Christy? I love Christy, but now I’m ordering people around. I guess maybe that’s why she tells me that I’ll be successful in the modeling world; always horny and seducing people into doing whatever that you want them to do.

Pam took mom’s hand and took her to her bedroom. Now this was going to be the test to see if Pam would do anything that I asked of her. I followed them in and put some of mom’s body lotion next to her bed and when Pam started to call mom and said misses.. Mom quickly told her to call her Shari. The thought of watching Pam give mom a sexual massage was starting to get me wet. I couldn’t believe it, I was getting turned on by watching a girl I know making my mom cum. I stayed and watched.

Pam didn’t say a word, except when she touched mom’s private parts, (mom let out a slight moan) and then she look at me as if to ask me if it was okay. I shook my head without a smile to let her know that I’m aware of what and how she is doing.

Then Pam helped mom roll over onto her back so that she could do her front. Mom seemed to be half asleep. I motioned Pam over to me and I told her that after she massages mom’s arms and legs, I want to be more aggressive with her massage on mom’s breasts and pussy. I also told her to suck on mom’s nipples for a while and also to suck on mom’s pussy lips and clit; and when she cums I want you to suck all of her cum and swallow it; you’ll love the taste.”

Without any hesitation Pam did exactly as I had instructed. Pam sucked on mom’s breasts and she did it in a loving way; then she started roughly manipulating mom’s nipples by pulling and twisting them until her nipples became rigid and stuck out straight. Mom was moaning a low deep moan as Pam started licking mom’s belly working down towards mom’s pussy. It was easy for me to see where mom’s pussy lips had opened up in a state of arousal, I wanted to put my mouth there and suck on her clit; but that would happen soon. Pam started sucking and licking on mom’s butterfly lips, saving the clit until mom became more demanding. As she did to me last night, Pam stuck two fingers into mom’s waiting and eager cunt and started aggressively fucking mom’s, and at the same time started sucking on mom’s swollen clit. Mom screamed out in ecstasy as she came hard.

“Mom mumbled out over and over again, “Ohh god, thank you, I needed that so much.”

I motioned Pam over to me where I was sitting on a chair; I had my skirt up and was fingering my hole as I watched Pam pleasure mom. “Pam, that was very good, you made my mom feel great and in appreciation I’m going to let you eat my pussy.”

“Oh, thank you. Oh lez, I mean Leslee, I’m sorry. I mean I went to bed so many nights just thinking of touching you in a way that I could give you satisfaction; I had so many wet dreams thinking of you. Are you happy with me, do you like me a little bit; I really love you more than I can tell you.”

“You’ll show me your true love by doing things that I ask of you. Now stick your fingers in my cunt and fuck my wet hole as you suck on my clit, when I’m ready to cum I want you to stick your inger in my asshole. When I cum I don’t want you to spill a drop, I want you to suck it all up and then you can kiss me.”

Pam didn’t waste any time and immediately started making love to my body. I looked over to mom, and mom was watching us, I’m sure she confused and bewildered about my relationship with Pam; she would know the whole story as soon as Pam gets me off.

“Yea, slut, like that, oh yea, right there with your tongue. Damn, do it faster and harder, oh fuck yea, now you’re going to make me cum. Oh fuck, I’mm cumming.” And it was a gusher as I heard Pam chocking as she tried to get it all down her throat. Pam got up off of her knees and gave me a very excited kiss as she hungrily put her tongue into my mouth, letting me savor the delicious taste of my pussy honey.

“I think I’ll lie in bed with mom. Now you know you’re my slut don’t you? As I’ve told you, slut, I’ll treat you fairly and you can live with us as long as you obey me; is that understood? I mean you will take care of my needs, and I’ll tell you how to dress, who to fuck, what to eat, even when you can go to the bathroom. Now as soon as I get in bed with mom, you can sit at the foot of our bed and you can masturbate. I know that you need some relief and since you did as I asked, you can cum as we watch you. But keep this in mind, slut, you better never masturbate and cum without my permission.”

“Thank you, Leslee, I appreciate your kindness and I will obey you on doing anything that you ask of me, even if it humiliates me, that’s how much I love you.

“One more thing, Pam, while you‘re in the house you will always remain naked, regardless of who is here unless I tell you to put something on.

She quickly removed her clothes as mom and me lie there, our naked bodies touching one another in a thrilling, sexy way. “Now, slut, look at us as you masturbate. Make it exciting so that we will be entertained.” Pam was sitting in the lotus position and I had given her a pillow so that she would be elevated so we could see into her excited wet cunt. She started by pinching her nipples, pulling on them painfully hard.

Then Pam moaned out, “Leslee, I’m sorry, but if I touch my pussy while looking at you I know that I’ll cum right away, and you’ll be upset with me for not entertaining you and your mom.”

“Listen, slut, you can cum as many times as you want; didn’t you pay attention to what Christy was telling you girls last night; unless you’re a boy. So mom, give my slut one of those dildoes that you try to hide in your bed-end table, and let my slut see how many times that she can cum for us.”

I gave Pam a eight inch dildo that looked exactly like a real cock, and I also got her a nice clit vibrator. “Now slut, cum as many times as you can. I bet mom can cum more times than you can, can’t you mom?”

“Oh, baby, I’m not sure how many times I cam cum, but do you think that we should be discussing this with your girlfriend. I know, well I mean that we decided to be open with one another about our sex, but I really don’t know, uhm, Pam?”

“Look. Mom, Pam has agreed to be my slut to use anyway I so desire, and as long as she behaves she can stay. Now Pam, start putting on a good show for me and my mom, I know that my beautiful, sexy mom gets off on watching a female masturbating, don’t you mom” And don’t tell me you don’t, I’ve seen the expression on your face after you’ve been spying on Christy masturbating.” Oh shit, I was really getting nasty; I mean now I’m even treating mom like she’s a slut.

I quickly rolled over on my side and gave mom a very wet kiss, I wanted to let her know that I really loved her; but then I realized something right at that moment, mom wanted to be taken control of.. Sure, she was always the one trying to get sex from dad, usually unsuccessfully, but now, as Christy knew, we could control her and that’s what she wants, someone to take charge of her life and be the sexual aggressor so that she doesn’t have to beg for it. Mom, like many women, was inhibited and suppressed her sexual drive The thought of my new found power, the ability to order my mom, as well as Pam, to do as I wished. I wasn’t hurting either of them, in fact I was making them both feel loved and wanted. This is why Christy is always wanting sex; she knows the fact that when you seduce another person to submit to you, whatever it is, It’s a high that really gets your libido to go into overdrive. I was so caught up in this controlling thing that I kissed mom more passionately than I ever have; and with Pam in front of us masturbating, desperately, trying to entertain me, and on the verge of having her first orgasm, I dropped my mouth down to mom’s breast, and my hand down to mom’s pussy, I sucked hard on her nipples and started finger fucking her at the same time.

humpty
humpty
549 Followers