I’m Cumming in There, Again

Story Info
Did you ever wonder what goes on in the girls’ locker room?
4.6k words
4.16
43.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story follows characters first introduced in "I'm cumming in There." This is designed to be read alone or for added enjoyment, in conjunctions with the first story.

In high school, the girls' locker room was the Holy Grail: a room where all the girls you lusted after during class stripped down to their underwear and frolicked about. They'd shower together and suds each other's budding bodies before making out.

Or, at least that was the fantasy every boy had since the dawn of public education. James was very disappointed when his wife Andrea explained it wasn't really like that. In fact, according to her, some girls were so shy they barely exposed their bras or panties let alone jumped naked into the shower together.

He'd always wondered what the inside looked like and now was bummed to find it looked just like the guys'. But, what was he doing in here anyways...? It was at that point he remembered being cold cocked by someone as he ran in to save his wife's student: Melanie.

He looked over to see a strangely familiar looking kid lifting her tiny body off of Melanie's face as another girl held out a cell gleefully snapping photos.

"I'll keep these and the others for posterity's sake, that way if you decide to turn against us, you'll have the privilege of experiencing the same ridicule I face every day as your carpet munching fame goes down in infamy," explained the phone photoing girl who looked over just in time to see James' eyes coming into focus.

"Who is this pervert who just runs into the girls' locker room? Doesn't he know we could've all been naked? Is he your college boyfriend?" she asked looking at Melanie with a smile. Once her volley of questions were through, James noticed they had all been directed at Melanie—who was naked...

Hoping to scare them off, Melanie explained he was Mr. Jenson, their English teacher's, husband. James would've not shared that tidbit of information assuming it was better to feel the situation out first to hedge their bets—but too late now.

"That cunt gave me a D-" grumbled Beth. She would've been extra upset to learn that grade was only because Andrea rounded up so she wouldn't have to face another year of Beth's bitchy complaints.

Her face still glistening with the coating of her last oral lover, Melanie explained, "He is here to pick me up."

"Oh, but first you two meet in the locker room for a little action before driving home. That is why you were getting yourself ready with a little fingering...right?"

"No, it's not like that!" frantically explained Melanie.

"So you two have never had sex?"

"Uh..." was all Melanie could muster; her hesitation peaked Beth's interest. "Shut the fuck up and let us go!" was Melanie's final desperate out lash.

"Well, if you two aren't lovers then he won't get an erection from seeing one of his loving wife's students nakedly tied to a bench...right?" The logically fallacies apparent in Beth's' claim boggled both Melanie and James' minds, but they didn't see a way to fruitfully point them out to her.

Fed up, James decided he was just going to punch this bitch and deal with the consequences later. He concocted this action with enough of a defense: he had found Melanie tied naked to a seat. However, he quickly realized his hands were bound behind him and his legs were too.

"Let's put my theory to the test;" (neither Melanie nor James thought it was a good idea to explain to her she only had a hypothesis), "drag him over here," ordered Beth as Susan and Keisha untied him and grabbed him by the arms.

"How are we going to see if your idea pans out with his clothes still on?" plainly asked Mandy.

"Good point," admitted Beth, "undress him."

Placing her blade against his neck, Keisha kept their second prisoner at bay while Susan and Mandy stripped him of his clothes.

The moment they untied him to undress him, right before re-securing his arms and legs under the bench, James thought of making his move; however, if he'd learned anything from his few years of teaching, it was that girls, especially sexually aroused ones, were emotionally unpredictable and prone to thinking errors, plus this bunch seemed particularly unstable. So with the thickly eye shadowed one giving him a suggestive look, he decided to remain still. Sure, he and Melanie had been abducted by three ex-convicts, but this teenager with a knife seemed far more threatening.

As his accidentally semi-erect cock sprung free, Mandy exclaimed, "Wow, girls actually put those inside themselves?"

All the others suddenly wondered silently, "Where did Beth find this unbelievably naïve girl?"

The smell of sex in the air was pervasive, and Melanie's beautiful naked body was exposed and, as inappropriate as it was, James couldn't help hardening being restrained by two and a half attractive teenagers.

"Hah," exclaimed Beth looking in awe at James' rising pecker, "see, I knew it, you've fucked this man before!" semi-stating/semi-asking Melanie.

She'd always been a terrible liar, so Melanie grudgingly admitted, "Yes."

Agape, all four girls stared at Melanie, the former perfectly innocent and proper student admitted to adultery with their teacher's husband.

Untying Melanie, they slid her back down the length of the bench leaving her on her knees at the end, plopping James on his back in her place.

"Girls," addressing her friends and excluding Melanie, Beth continued, "I am going to show you one of the many reasons why women are better than men. As you've all seen and experienced, when you go down on a girl, it's a pleasurable experience. We taste better, we smell better, and we don't try to shove a relentlessly erect rod in your mouth having the audacity to expect you to swallow its salty disgusting outpour or fuck you with it until it explodes inside leaving you vulnerable to pregnancy."

A little ashamed by Beth's unflattering description, James momentarily felt guilty; however, remorse was quickly replaced when Beth grabbed and jerked his shaft with enough gung-ho to nearly bust a nut right there.

"Melanie is now going to demonstrate this demeaning act to convince you being a lesbian is the way to go," assured Beth. Grabbing the back of Melanie's head, Beth thrust her mouth down over James' phallus causing her to gag as it reached the back of her throat and beyond triggering James to lunge up as far as his bindings would allow.

"See the way he maliciously enjoyed her choking on his penis," highlighted Beth. "Continue," glared Beth at Melanie, "and you better be successful—oh and don't you dare swallow—keep it in your mouth until I say otherwise."

As all four girls stared in rapt wonderment, Melanie struggled to comfortably take a reasonable amount (but not too much) of his rod in her mouth; her hands tied behind her back left Melanie relying solely on her abs to keep its depth within reason. Contracting them, she was barely able to fall and rise smoothly.

Without one of Mike's pills to aid his control, James fell for this morbidly kinky situation, emptying an entire load in her mouth. Remembering Beth's demand, Melanie allowed her mouth to be filled with his seed as each gob spewed forth hitting the back of her throat with enough force to make an amateur retch.

She held it as it rested on her tongue's taste buds. Keeping her lips tightly pressed, she drew her mouth up the length of his cock, careful to not let any spill out as she cleared his tip and pulled her sealed lips back up.

Sitting up on her heels, Melanie opened her mouth and showed all four girls what James had left. "Now swallow," directed Beth as Melanie did her best to make a single gulp and direct an entire consignment into her stomach.

Unable to imagine what they could have in store for her next, Melanie grimaced as she reluctantly licked the rest of his taste off her lips while moving to a kneeling position.

"Girls, let's help our dear protégé get that taste out of her mouth" suggested Beth as Melanie assumed she'd have to endure another round of pussy eating, "Toss his salad."

Certainly her eyes had been opened to a plethora of new experiences this year, but mostly innocent Melanie had to admit she had no idea what Beth was talking about, her mind naturally picturing lettuce, some croutons, and a diced carrot.

James; however, wasn't new to the idea thinking back to the time Andrea made him toss hers all to win a dare he ultimately lost.

Looking lost, Melanie honestly stared blankly at Beth. "Lick his ass you fool!" was her tort answer.

Unable to believe people actually did that enough to warrant giving it a name, Melanie looked at James to see if he concurred on its definition—his helpless apathetic expression gave her no comfort.

James was untied and flipped onto his stomach and retied just as they'd done to Melanie awhile back. Keisha was considerate enough, with a wink, to slide his flaccid penis forward so its head pointed towards his own just in case he enjoyed what was about to happen.

Fearing a hairy man ass, Melanie was pleasantly greeted by a cleanly shaven one. James always assumed that if he made Andrea be completely prim and proper down there, the least he could do was the same...just in case...who knows...?

Certain this wasn't going to clear her mouth of spunk's funky taste, Melanie found her face shoved forward by Susan, obviously pleased to cause someone the equal level of discomfort and embarrassment she felt on a daily basis.

Unsure of even where to begin, Melanie decided to approach it like a vagina. She was less than thrilled to be placing her tongue on the same spot he pooped from, but grudgingly her tongue circled its outside before trying to penetrate its depths. Noticing her inability to make much head way with his clinched asshole, Beth suggested she "finger it." Both Melanie and James felt their eyes bulge with this suggestion.

With lack of alternative, Melanie dipped a finger back into her startlingly still moist pussy, remembering how a couple of months ago James at least had the decency to make sure she was well lubed before fucking her ass. Collecting all she could on the end of her finger, she spread it around his anal opening and then scooped the last of it on her digit before lurching in there.

Melanie was there when Andrea vengefully took James' ass for the second time, but she knew it still wasn't as well used as hers, so she was trying to be as gentle as could be. Once she'd reminded his sphincter how to relax and open, she slid her tongue inside, much to the sordid delight of their four onlookers.

"How do I keep ending up in these situations?" pondered James as he thought back to the number of times he'd been placed in coercive, reluctant, and unwilling sexual situations, while also noticing his penis' involuntarily response to her dirty lickings.

"See how awful men are," exclaimed Beth pointing at his growing member, "this young girl is being forced to lick his ass ("Whose fault is that?!" thought both Melanie and James) and yet he's taking pleasure in it."

Directing Keisha to help, Beth flipped him over ensuring all were able to see his engorged manhood. Feeling like a tool (more in the literal sense), James found himself helplessly strapped down again with his dick vulnerably bobbing straight up.

"Is it okay if I experience what a real cock feels like?" tentatively asked Mandy hoping not to insight Beth's rage at purposing possible enjoyment of what a man has to offer, quickly adding, "so I know how awful it is..." Both Susan and Keisha quickly chimed in their interest as well.

Posed like that, Beth had no choice but to grant the little one and the other two permission.

Frantic not cross yet another moral line, James asked the quite understandable question, "Wait! How old is she?" As she slowly turned to face him with a glower that would kill a lesser man, James suddenly recognized her and remembered where he'd seen her before. She had attended his creative writing group when he volunteered at the school. Bashfully, she had approached him one night holding out a story of her own. Enamored with the opportunity to present her work to a "real" author she finally gathered the courage to share her material.

He couldn't find a way to turn down this little girl with her thick nerdy glasses holding out a neatly bound stack of paper. At the next meeting he did his best to provide her with some desperately needed constructive criticism about her story of a pack of magically talking wolves, but despite his best efforts, he had crushed her and defeat morphed into anger as she stormed out of the school library. Now she was going to get her revenge.

With repressed anger finally released, Mandy lashed out, "I'm 18; we all are; you should remember that from when you destroyed my world; are you now implying I look like a kid?"

Realizing he was now stuck between a rock and a hard place, James waited for someone to chime in and save him from this apparently volatile kid.

"Does the idea of making it with a youngling make you horny?" continued Mandy.

Realizing he was caught by the balls with this line of questioning, he didn't know what to say. Saying "no" seemed bad because then he'd be saying she wasn't attractive; however, saying "yes" made him sound like a pervert, so he just stood there with his member throbbing in anticipation of its next conquest.

"Damn right, you keep your mouth shut you sicko," she snapped while slipping her t-shirt over her head exposing her tiny tits then dropping her jeans followed by her Pikachu and Poké Ball covered undies.

Addressing James, Beth explained that, "I'm only letting them do this because, if I didn't, it'd make them want it all the more. And, I want them to see how unpleasant men are in a safe controlled environment. But, I swear, if you soil or contaminate them with your disgusting spunk, there will be hell to pay."

Her demeanor rapidly changing, Mandy precociously asked "Are you going to make my first special?" but before he could answer she added, "Don't worry I've stuck my hair brush up there before, so you won't hurt me." Cocking her head caused both pig tails to lean left as Mandy raised and bit her finger before slowly approaching his restrained body.

Speechless, James watched her lithe little body climb atop. Resting her hole on his member she began sliding back and forth stimulating both her clit and his penis' underside in the process before inserting. As her body responded to previously forbidden feelings, her pussy's lips parted allowing her vaginal secretions to coat his cock so its entrance into her nearly unexplored reaches would go smoothly.

Once she was pleased by how saturated his cock was with her fluids, she reached down between her parted legs and guided his pecker between her narrow hips and pussy lips to be inside of her. Suddenly she let out a gasp as her eyes went wide as she over zealously pierced herself. Her brush handle might have taken her cherry but it did little to stretch her out and prepare her for his engorged member.

The rise and fall of her petite body made his unintentionally erect rod seem extra large as it played peak-a-boo between her thighs and below her wispy light brown pubes shaved nearly bare around her opening (no doubt as per Beth's demand) as she rhythmically bounced. Her breasts, so small, stayed flat against her chest despite her lively movements.

Suddenly, James thought of poor Humbert from Lolita, a novel he read in college for his English 439 Literature of Special Topics class. His body's response to this girls' gusto would be a special topic of its own if anyone were to catch them in these throes of sexual debauchery. The sloppy slapping of their bodies coming together sloshing out any extra fluid from their union was beginning to elicit an uncontrollable response; however, he had no way to pull this girl off before she went too far.

Recognizing the building look of desperation a crossed his face, Keisha trotted over and reached underneath Mandy's arms pulling her off his nearly climaxing cock causing a tight wet pop to echo through the locker room. Desiring her own turn atop his pogo stick, she viciously flicked his freshly exposed member to pull him back from the orgasmic precipice, before reproving the little sprite.

Darn near throwing a tantrum, Mandy began kicking her legs because she "...wasn't done yet!"

"Oh, so you want me to put you back on top, so he can inseminate you and make you his baby's mamma?" snapped Keisha. While Keisha was sanctioning Mandy, Susan began lumbering over to a now completely vulnerable James. "Where do you think you're headed Chunky Monkey?" pointing an accusatory finger at Susan, "I didn't yank this wildling off for you," turning to James, "I did it for me," explained the deviously smiling goth girl. Looking now at the ravenously unfulfilled Mandy and insulted Susan, Keisha suggested they "go play in the corner." Since it was better than the nothing they were bound to get from arguing, they left her alone.

James had to admit there was a certain allure to this bossy Keisha girl in her quintessential naughty Catholic schoolgirl outfit sporting a bright pink vision obscuring emo comb over. Through the lingering smell of weed and Turkish Royals and underneath heavy mascara were vibrant green eyes, and with those piercings and wrist full of bracelets was the most attractive of the group...(sans Melanie)...in a girl next door kind of way.

That is if your neighbor girl is prone to being caught smoking a joint as you innocently take out the nightly trash. Then, when she knows you know what she was doing, she teasingly and playfully raises her skirt flashing you her pantyless crotch, giving you a glimpse of a world you missed out on and can now never experience, all in exchange for keeping mum and not telling her parents about her youthful indiscretion.

Catching his gaze, then cocking another mischievous half grin, Keisha smoothed the pleats of her dress over her thighs before pressing her hands against her sex. Slowly she tightly brought her hands up her body before feeling up her own breasts as she began to dreamily unbutton her white top.

Once she popped the last one, she slipped it off and reached around, doing the same to her black bra. Her skirt was all that remained so as she swung a leg over to straddle him lifting his head afforded James a perfect upskirt view revealing a trimmed black triangle pointing to her pink glistening slit.

When she rested herself on his chest, James could tell by her wetness that little striptease had gotten her in the mood. Leaning over, and speaking only into his ear, Keisha salaciously whispered, "Don't tell Beth, but I'm really bi." Then with a wink she slithered her crotch down his abdomen catching the head of his fully erect member resting on his pelvis in her snatch.

She pulled it vertical by rising up and arching her back. Then she slowly let it sink inside as she relaxed her legs and let friction gently slide her down. Obviously enjoying the sumptuous sensation of sex, she ran her hands all over herself; James couldn't deny the luxurious feel of her penis neglected pussy.

Sure, what girl doesn't like being eaten out? There is no denying girls have a more beautiful design than utilitarian men. But being part of Beth's crew severely cut into her dick intake. So Keisha felt thoroughly disrespected finding James' attention elsewhere. In his defense he was only slightly more concerned with Melanie's wellbeing. With a swift slap across the face she brought his attention front and center. "Am I boring you?" she rhetorically asked.

She wasn't in the least, but James felt a certain responsibility for Melanie. "Well, you won't be able to turn away from this," she said before pulling herself up and out; with a leg on each side of the bench, she walked her way to over his face. She was right, with her skirt over his head like a pop tent, she now had his undivided attention.

12