I’m Cumming in There, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankful for the break in penile stimulation, James hoped it would provide him enough of a reprieve to stem his rapidly growing orgasmic tide. "Have a taste of what you've done to me," was her only warning before burying his face in her soppy cunt. Optimistic he could bring her to orgasm before she resumed her pussy stuffing, James went to town. Dipping his tongue into her dripping hole caused her juices to sneak out and down his chin.

There was something innocent about Melanie's taste, whereas Keisha's was spiked with jaded experience he hoped he could lick away by bring her to an appeasing climax. His tongue darted back and forth between her clit and opening, outlining each with swirls. No one could eat a girl out as skillfully as another; however, Keisha was pleased to find James came darn close, probably owning to his years of marriage.

Slipping into her first orgasm, Keisha did her best to stifle her moans and writhing for fear Susan would consider it the end of her turn and try to take her place. Wanting to get her fill of dick, Keisha lifted off his face and back tracked until she was at his feet.

James hadn't lost much steam; however, wanting to feel the stretch involved in accommodating the girth of a fully filled cock, she took him in her mouth. Sampling her own fluids off of him, she was pleased to rate herself as the best tasting of their lesbianic bunch.

Since she was in control of the pace and depth of their penetrations, James had to focus on anything other than the blow job he was currently receiving for fear of accidentally blowing his load. Just what would this sadistic Beth's version of "Hell" consist of? Or would she be okay with cum in the mouth instead of cum in the cooch?

It didn't take long for nature to take over and cause James' member to plug her mouth with its size. Lightly running her teeth up his length before dropping her skirt and jumping back on, Keisha savored the fullness his penis brought while delving down his extensive length.

Her light slaps and nipple twists made it hard for James to focus on anything other than their intercourse; in fact he strangely liked her sensual violence and found it was causing his fear of "Hell" to rapidly dissolve.

Unable to hold back any longer, James disregarded everything and everyone around them, looking her in the eye, "Oh yeah, you want it you little skank," were the words surprisingly founding their way out as their bodies began slapping away as he pursuantly pounded into her.

He was married, so he knew he shouldn't be enjoying this. Sure he was "forced" to fuck Melanie in the past, but he could blame that monogamic error and its carnal enjoyment on the effects of Mike's sex pill. However, the unabashed pleasure he was experiencing with this new and eager vixen couldn't be blamed on anything other than his own lingering desire for wish fulfillment.

When they were younger, James tried to get Andrea to put on dark eye shadow, black Converse with striped socks, and a scandalously short plaid mini skirt just for a fun treat, but she always said, "no" he should like her the way she was. She didn't seem to understand he didn't want her to change any more than she was expecting him to change when she told him to shave or put on a different shirt; he just thought it would be a sexy role play dress up.

Surprised by his sudden change in approach, Beth frantically asked "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm cumming in there," answered James without question.

His sudden outburst and vigor caused Keisha to contract with shock making her squeeze both of them to climax. Denying orgasm for so long caused his built up ejaculation to explode with such force it reached the top of her youthful tunnel. Each trust brought another stream of cream.

Giving a few more teasing bounces, Keisha milked one final burst out of James' now spent cock. As his deeply deposited load began sliding down her coated insides Keisha childishly exclaim, "Uh-oh, I'm all filled up with baby batter; I don't wanna get pregnant so you better lick it all out of me," directing her attention to James.

Since Keisha had apparently enjoyed her time with James (a man, ugh) a little too much, Beth decided it was time to direct their attention back to the main course, their guest of honor, the reason for this sexual spree-son—Melanie.

Despite his association to her least favorite English teacher Mrs. Jensen and relationship with her nemeses Melanie, Beth realized James was, in all reality, just collateral damage, someone at the wrong place at wrong time, a victim, guilty only by association.

Taking charge of a situation clearly out of her controlling hands, Beth declared "Melanie should have to lick you clean." After giving James a strangely sincere kiss on the lips, Keisha rose and began waddling over to Melanie doing her best to somehow keep it all inside but failing miserably and dripping cum out of her cunt all of the way over to the still bound and now kneeling Melanie.

Squatting over Melanie's slumped body, Keisha did her best to contract and push out the mess James' had left, but she was exhausted and behind on her kegel exercises, so the sludge made little headway.

Luckily, gravity expedited the transfer of James' deposited cum mixture down Keisha's freshly stretched and now gapping cannel into Melanie's unenthused mouth. Inspecting the job, Beth demanded Melanie continue cleaning every nook and cranny of Keisha's skuzzy pussy until she was satisfied which wasn't until the emo-goth collapsed from her third orgasm.

Desiring to humiliate her to the fullest, Beth then explained to Melanie and everyone that she'd, "...hate to have any innocent girls run in here after P.E. and slip on a stranger's stray spooge, so I'm going to need you lick up each of Keisha's drips."

While prodded along by Beth's relentless spankings, Melanie progressed, on her knees, from one puddle to the next, extending her tongue and licking it all up.

"Well, I hope you've learned your lesson," announced Beth looking down at Melanie who was now balled up her side. "We're off to enjoy these fine photos I now have of you doing all sorts of depraved things—same goes for you Mr. Jensen—so just in case either of you think of tattling on us, know that these (wiggling her phone in hand) can be posted with the flick of a finger."

As Keisha bent down to collect her clothes she'd strewn around James and his bench, she secretly used her knife to cut his bonds indicating with a finger to the lips that he should keep quiet until they all left.

"You better hope that one of the creepy janitors doesn't find you in this questionable condition—it'd be a lot of explaining to do..." laughed Beth as she and her crew left the locker room.

Unable to find her clothes, Melanie put on her gym outfit and followed James to his car. Here they were again, agreeing not to tell anyone; however, Melanie, finally fed up with being used, had other plans.

12