I’m Not Mom, Scene 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers

She didn't answer... she really couldn't with her mouth kept so busy... but she loved hearing him talk like that to her. She looked up at him as best she could, letting him see in her eyes that what he had said was true. She did love sucking cock, but had been most excited about using her talent on him.

He began more rapidly fucking her mouth, burying his cock into her throat then pulling it all the way out. As he did, she obediently kept her arms in place behind her back and let him have his way with her. The rapid pace, though, brought back the urge to gag on that huge cock. Each time he pushed himself in then pulled back out, she made a grunting or gasping sound and her lips made a loud 'pop'. She could feel the urgency building in him and as his cock swelled even larger she knew that it wouldn't be much longer.

She decided that it would be OK to take her hands from behind her back, but only so she could slide her hands around to her tits and push them out for him to see better. Besides, there seemed to be a direct connection from deep in the back of her throat to her nipples. They were very hard and sensitive, even before she touched them. She pinched and pulled on them until they had grown to their full, mouth-watering size. They presented perfect targets for the cum that would soon be blasting out of his cock.

As she pushed out her tits, Brad said to her, "That's it... show me those big titties... Get them ready for me you little cock-sucking bitch.... " He could feel the cum start to rise in his balls and with one last thrust he rammed himself in up to the hilt and started shooting a huge load right down her throat.

She tried hard to take it, but it quickly became too much, and she pulled herself free. She coughed and gagged and a huge load of sticky goo ran from her mouth, down her chin, and all over her tits. She reached up and took him in her hand, pumping his shaft as he kept shooting more and more into her face and over her tits. She opened her mouth and tried to get what she could, swallowing it once he was finally done.

Brad had nearly passed out, it had felt that good. His cock seemed like it would never stop shooting. He looked down at her and couldn't believe how much he had covered her. He thought to himself how she looked so good like that.... cum dripping from her chin and covering her tits... eye liner running down from her eyes because of how much they watered as she swallowed his thick member... the look of a well-used woman... the woman who had previously been his mom.

He let her pump his cock until he was finally done, then he reached forward and once again placed them behind her back. He pushed himself back into her mouth, wanting to once again feel her suck on him. His cock stayed rock hard.

He may have shot his load... but it was only the first. He wasn't through with her yet.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers
12