I Made My Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Son and Mum fulfil secret pact.
800 words
4.31
148.6k
46
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max121
Max121
110 Followers

They kissed passionately as she continued to praise and encourage him. The young boy was virtually out of control. Not with lust but with love. At last he could repay the love of his mother and father in such a special way. Nature was soon about to take over. His mother felt the same. For six long barren years she had been without a man and now she was being made love to by her virgin son. But there was more love between them than even a son and mothers love. They were falling IN love too.

Pre cum began to seep out of his hard young cock and he started to moan. A moment later and that first spurt of young fertile semen splashed inside his mother. Another two spurts and he was done. Both collapsed with the boy still inside as they sobbed with joy.

The boy withdrew leaving his seed behind and they rested in each other arms.

"Have I made you a baby?" He whispered.

"Perhaps darling, I won't find out until miss my next period. We have all week to keep trying if you want to"

"Oh yes please!!!!" Exclaimed her son.

A celebratory lunch was prepared. They were used to doing this together and as they had lived like a "couple" for six years they were very good together. So making love became an extension of their relationship that cemented what they already had.

Lunch was taken down by the lake where they picnicked. It was a lovely sunny day and they spent the afternoon sunbathing – but holding each others hand. It was still sunny and warm when they stirred again and started to cuddle.

Soon their love turned to lust and the boys cock grew once more, encouraged as his mother went down on him and licked and sucked it. His young testicles were firm and she knew his sacks had re filled with cum. She wanted it.

The boy knew how to unclip his mother's bikini top and slide the bottom down and off. They were naked on the grass and the sun kissed their warm flesh. Now the more experienced woman would teach her boy new moves and positions.

"Would you like to kiss my pussy darling?"

He smiled and nodded. With that he lay back and mum lowered her naked crotch over his face. He sniffed the scent of his mum before probing her juicy labia with his tongue.

Exploring he found the firm mound or flesh at the top that was his mum's clitoris. He discovered that by licking this it made his mum even more aroused and wet. Her juices started to flow and drip into his mouth.

Meanwhile at the other end mum had started to lick and suck his horny dick. He was in his first 69. What she was sucking was the gorgeous boy she'd given birth to 18 years before. His lovely young dick was firm and proud. There were hardly any hairs on him- just fluff. At the other end his mum had trimmed and shaved her pubic hair so only a tiny bit showed just near the top. This allowed the lovely fleshy folds to be seen and accessed so much easier by her young sons eager tongue.

She knew her son well even now and when she could taste the first drips of pre cum she knew she had to pause so that more of his seed could go where it was most needed. As she turned her head she spoke

"Do you want to try something new?"

Her son carried licking her a little before replying.

"Yes please mum."

"For obvious reasons that will become apparent the next position is called doggy."

She got up and found an even piece of grass.

"When I kneel down go around behind me with that lovely young cock. You'll know what to do darling."

She went down on all fours and her son took position. His horny cock was soon ready to burst again as he knelt behind his mum and placed his helmet once more up to her vagina.

This was quite erotic for him as he had a much better view of his mum's folds of skin. He jiggled his prick up and down her wet slit watching it part her sumptuous love hole. Then with ease he held his mum's buttocks and leaned in. His young phallic flesh slid right in with one move and the sensation was awesome.

"Now ride me darling."

And he did! Holding her bum firmly the young pupil gave his mum a wonderful time and before a few minutes had passed his semen once more flowed up and in her maternal vagina. And this was only the first day!!

End of part 4

Max121
Max121
110 Followers