I Made My Sister Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Son & mother in pact.
2.4k words
4.26
156.2k
51

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max121
Max121
109 Followers

Part 9

That day they had pushed more boundaries and his sexy mother had exposed her son to bondage, spanking and whipping, nipple and pussy torture and even peeing / water sport. For such a young boy he was taking it all in his stride and not only consented to his mother's appetite for lust but was relishing it.

They were nearing the last full day and sadly time to return home. But home would never ever be the same. Already they had sealed future sleeping arrangements and both would always share the same bed. The only exceptions would be when mum took time out to enjoy her lesbian relationship with her sister or her son would sleep with his cousin or other boys / men. Apart from that they were now preparing to move away, change identities and live as man and wife.

The morning of the last full day arrived and over breakfast mum explained the day's activity.

"You remember when you were in the school play and were picked for the female lead? Well darling, you looked so pretty dressed up like that I want you to do it again for me please."

He smiled and recalled how nice it felt putting girls clothes on.

"Let's leave the dishes for now and sort some things out for you to wear."

True to form she had meticulously planned this and soon retrieved a suitcase with perfect fitting clothes. He stripped off in the bedroom as mum laid out all the garments. First the underwear – silky black knickers, stockings, suspenders and a bra. All fitted perfectly and his boy breasts looked perfect tucked inside the lovely bra.

A white blouse, slightly unbuttoned and a medium length frock was next. Then black leather boots. His hair was curly and feminine anyway so there was just some make up to do. Mum helped him with light rouge, eye make up and soft lip stick. A final touch of perfume and he was perfect. He could pass for a girl easily and even walked in a feminine way.

"Wow darling you look so gorgeous like that. Look in the mirror."

He gazed and pursed his lips and knew he could mimic a girl. Even his voice would pass.

"Let's do something daring for a thrill." Mum said" "We'll drive down to town and there's a bar where locals hang out. You'll be my female companion today!"

They both nodded in agreement and mum quickly put some similar clothes on. They were soon driving off, both dressed to have a "good" time. When they arrived and parked up the bar was just getting busy but they had no problem getting a table. There wasn't much else in town to do so most people went there to pass time and drink. They ordered a bottle wine and a light meal while chatting and gazing into each others eyes. He was a natural and no one had a clue about his true gender.

Time passed and the bar filled. Women started glancing at the "strangers" in town. They even gossiped about the body language – because it was intimate they did look like an older and younger lesbian couple. This amused the mother and son and they deliberately went to the girl's room together.

He'd never dreamed of going into a ladies toilet and here he was.

"Let's go into the cubicle for a quickie."

He followed his mum's idea and soon she was in his knickers and rubbing while he fingered her slit. She went down on him too. In the meantime women were impatiently waiting outside for a leak. When they opened the door faces dropped.

"We don't want your sort around here you frigging dykes!"

That was uttered by an "ugly", fat woman while another more mature and demure woman just silently smiled. The two giggled, washed their hands and touched up their make up before returning to the table. Time passed and a few guys were flirting at them both. The drink was flowing and sure enough both were invited for a dance. It was only juke box music but it was OK. They both obliged.

The young boy was most convincing and even did a few smoochy dances. It was a great thrill for both mum and son, knowing that these guys really thought they were flirting with a girl. What a shock they would have! The game went on and her son cleverly resisted being groped too much – otherwise the game would be up.

To take a break the boy decided to go to the powder room on his own. Shortly after he went it, the quiet demure older lady that had been in the loo earlier, followed "him" in. They silently looked in the mirror to check make up.

"I'm sorry for what that horrible old cow said earlier dear."

"Oh that's OK, it happens."

"Some women are so narrow minded and bigoted, but I want you to know ---- I'm not. In fact ------ quite the opposite. I think you're beautiful."

He was being chatted up by a closet lesbian!

"That's really kind of you but I really don't think I'm your type."

"Well let's find out?"

The woman grabbed "his" arm and they were in the cubicle with the latch bolted. She was all over him, fondling, petting and full on kissing. This was really sensual older woman, over 60 but demure and attractive. He started to get hard!

"I REALLY think you should stop."

Too late. The woman had her fingers in his knickers and instead of finding a young pussy she discovered a hard cock.

"Well, well, well! You cheeky pup! This is a nice surprise. I haven't had a boy like you for 40 year!"

With that she pulled his stiff shaven cock out and went down on him. It was fantastic. Soon her own knickers were down too and her bra off. The boy fingered then kissed her moist mature slit. It was so pretty with fluffy trimmed silver pubic hair. She eagerly bent over the toilet seat with her legs astride. At that point he went behind and gave the darling granny the nicest fuck she's had for years. She came – he saved it.

What was nice was the kind old lady who witnessed her bitchy friend being so rude really had the last laugh! They wandered back into the main room and heads turned. They both grinned. It was just in time as his mother was no being pestered by randy drunks, so they started packing up to leave. One persistent arse hole followed them out jibing and lecherously leering. When the drunk went to grab and grope his mother that was it. One neat kick in the groin and a right hand punch flawed the sod. A small group of amazed onlookers applauded as they'd just seen a young "girl" knock a 15 stone drunk right out!

They laughed all the way back to the cabin and when they'd settled down they celebrated

even more.

"Why don't you keep those pretty clothes on this evening, darling?"

They snuggled on the rug in front of the log fire.

"I'd love to mum."

Once again the lovers embraced in their special way. Long lingering kisses preceded a slow strip. Soon it was just their underwear and to look at them they still appeared to be two loving lesbians. Mum's pussy was now aching and juicy. She wanted her son's young dick – and his sperm.

"Oh fuck me now darling I need you so much!"

She laid back and let him tease her knickers off while he slipped his erection out from his lace knickers and prized it in.

"Oh you are so sexy darling. Please keep these clothes and make love with me in them again!"

He still had the feminine scent of perfume on and soft feminine make up while he gently screwed his mother for the last time before going home. He made every stroke and every second count, bringing her to mini orgasms time and again. Sweat poured from him as it all got too much and they both exploded and came. As he did yet more of his young semen was pumped deep inside his mothers gorgeous love pussy.

End of part 9

The next day they drove back home "glowing". Their week had been packed with discovering a physical attraction so strong they would now have it forever. Every day they worshipped each others bodies intimately and the young 18 year old had been taught things by his mother that few young boys would have done at their tender age. On top of that he'd witnessed his mother and her sister, engage is erotic lesbian incest sex, while he himself had enjoyed full on gay sex with his cousin. They had even been encouraged and watched by their respective mothers. Finally the very enjoyable lust side of sex was willingly practiced by both, culminating in a very adult session of bondage, spanking, whipping, and nipple / vagina torture – topped by a mutual peeing session on each other. Encouraged by his mother he was now a cross dresser and had great fun going out together in public looking like mixed age lesbians.

All that said and done, their motive was to fulfil a pact and conceive a baby girl who would be the missing sister / daughter. This would trigger them disappearing to start a new life with new names as husband and wife.

"I'll open up if you start unloading the car darling."

They went to kiss but checked as they realised they were back in their own neighbourhood and had to return to "playing" at just being mother and son. It was hard.

"I can't bear it. I want to be like we were all last week mum."

"Be patient darling. We'll soon make our plans. Anyway, once we are alone inside we'll be free."

He could only wait long enough so once they had got in, locked the door and made sure curtains were closed just enough he embraced and kissed his mother like a passionate suitor – and she was just as in love. From then on they would share the same bed – making sure that should a house guest or visitor wander through the bedrooms, it would appear as before that they were sleeping apart.

About five weeks went by and both were on tender hooks waiting to find out if their labours were to pay fruit. Mum had got her sister to buy a testing kit, as it would cause gossip if she herself bought one locally. People do talk! She hadn't told her son that she was already a week late with her period when she decided one afternoon she would do the test. That evening when he arrived home from college she told him to meet her in "Their" bedroom. She had put on the most beautiful negligee and had lit two candles. She handed him a glass of champagne a silently lit a third candle.

"Darling, I've got something to tell you. I – you – we -------- are going to have a baby."

With that they both clasped and hugged each other and cried. He was still in some sort of shock but they both fell on the bed and romantically held. He touched her pregnant tummy and paused.

"Does that mean we stop making love until baby comes mum?"

"You must be joking darling! A woman's hormones and appetite for love making changes in pregnancy. We are going to enjoy ourselves even more!!"

They smiled and once more this would be man and wife made passionate love – climaxing as they had done all week. But falling at the first time of asking meant they had to make plans quite quickly because within a few months he would show. Luckily they could and had confided in her sister who would now be of great help with establishing new identities.

So within two months they both faded away and appeared some 200 miles away with new names and new stories. She would be a soldiers' widow and her "son" became an "employee" / "companion" that she and her late husband had hired to help with business and chores. It was quite believable.

As months went by and mum grew heavier her appetite for sex grew too. Her now live in companion – just as when he was her son – shared her bed. Sex was frequent and sex games were regular too. Her sister and his cousin also visited and they would all enjoy lesbian, gay and straight sex. Her nephew was now allowed to fuck her pregnant tummy and her son likewise switched between mother and sister regularly. All four would enjoy sex in each others company especially when the two boys made love watched by their mothers.

At about six months a bespoke "family" party was thrown when her sister' husband, brother and two daughters were all invited too. All were privy to the family secret and all had secrets to keep. They all consented to family incest. With four family males and four family females the even number meant no one would go without. Various combinations could and did take place mixing the genders or indulging in group lesbian and gay incest.

The two more adult males enjoyed buggering the two boys as much as they enjoyed cumming in the daughters and their mother. Sure enough the girls would fall pregnant but no one could really say which direct relative was the father as they often indulged in multiple sex in one session, being fed with a cocktail of family sperm.

When their baby arrived it was a girl. Very healthy and happy. Time passed and the "son" matured so it was "natural" that he would marry, as planned his mother, using the alias's they had adopted. And a little while later they extended "their" family and all grew up happily as a very loving family.

Nobody knew – other than her sisters very confidential relatives, all of whom were doing exactly the same thing.

I've never told you their names to keep the secret. Who knows where they live now. It might be right near you? So when you walk down the street and look at any house – you might find that consenting incest is going on quite happily behind those doors.

End of Part 10

The End

Max121
Max121
109 Followers