I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Continued story of ex-wife and her oral talents.
2.4k words
4.26
95.2k
23
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

The first time Nancy Jean sucked my bulging dick I was thoroughly impressed. No novice mistakes, nicks or bites. Just a first class, best of breed, swallow it all, got to have more blow job.

Later I learned her technique was honed through repetition. She liked to practice, lots of practice.

Years later I unexpectedly found that Nancy Jean was the Blow Job Queen of Ridley High. She bobbed her head on many a cock; in back seats, front seats, football-stadium seats, you name it. If you were a guy you had a chance at having your cock visit her mouth.

Still, in those early days, I didn't know all the details but I sure benefited from her expertise.

That was then, this is now. As mentioned in the first installments of this series, over time I not only enjoyed the fellatrix and her outstanding actions, but I also learned --- sometimes first hand --- that mine was not the only cock she sucked. I tried everything to keep our marriage together, but in time I had to break things off.

Let's face it, the fact that your wife was sucking guys off with regularity isn't the foundation for a healthy marriage. She was addicted to cock, and it did not have to be mine, her loving husband. We broke things off and life went on.

But as I've written, there is more to the story. Since my school teacher wife didn't escape marriage with much...even the most feminine judge wouldn't have given her the works given her track record, she came to me and asked for financial help to ensure she kept our former home before the mortgage company took it away.

I, knowing what her "assets" really were, agreed to help. And since that day I've had a regular weekly schedule of blow jobs in my office from my now ex-wife. Recently we'd backed down the frequency to an every other week schedule, but I have to tell you it is a king-like feeling to know that, like clockwork, er, clockwork, once every two weeks, my cock was going to be cleaned and polished by the pretty schoolteacher.

That's a story in itself, because I had actually married, and divorced, the woman twice. The joke my friends had was that three times was a charm, and we'd walk down the aisle again. But that was never going to happen. I had learned my lesson. Nancy Jean had special talents but being an adoring wife wasn't one of them.

Which brings us to last Thursday. Work that week had been unbearable, my girlfriend broke up with me, and I was in need of a pick-me-up. Some guys might like a beer, I liked my wife's sensuous lips, and this was the week I got to use them the way I liked.

I looked forward to her visit, so much so I had my secretary block an extra few minutes. Mrs. Perkins advised me at lunch that I had to be in my bosses' office no later than 4:30, and that my meeting with my ex-wife had to be done by then.

"It never takes real long, Jon, does it," said my secretary with a smile.

The woman knew what went on behind my closed office door. Heck, she was the one who let me in on the fact that Nancy Jean had been giving my former boss blow jobs behind my back. Over the years Mrs. Perkins took a major dislike to my wife, who constantly gave her attitude and very little respect.

On one occasion Mrs. Perkins told me that if she saw Nancy Jean outside the office she'd give her a piece of her mind. Nancy Jean was not on Mrs. Perkins' Christmas card list. But she was civil in the office.

One night when we were working late, Mrs. Perkins asked me point-blank why I continued to cavort with my wife when so many other women were out there.

"It's simple, Perk (my pet name for her), she has special talents." My secretary looked at me and shook her head.

"Men! You all gush over nasty women!" Then she smiled and added, "I can't blame you, though. I bet it's humiliating for her to come here and, uh, you know, orally satisfy you."

"Mrs. Perkins! Watch your mouth," I laughed. "Maybe we just talk in there behind closed doors."

Now it was her turn to laugh. "If that's the case remember to leave your speaker off. It's a good thing I was here a couple weeks ago when you accidentally left it on. It was quite, uh, interesting listening to that little escapade. Your wife really gets into giving head, and you never let up letting her know what a slut she is. And that woman is a real slut."

Now it was my turn to blanche. I had no idea she had heard my wife giving me a blow job, but I was very glad she ensured nobody else was able to listen.

"You know, Jon, she really treated you so bad for years, I think it's great you are doing what you're doing. She deserves the humiliation. She could have ruined your life. I was thinking of her, doing what she was doing to you in there, and I have to admit I enjoyed listening. Not because of the sex, but because over the years she has been, well, mean to me and having you lord over her, humiliating her with your talk, seeing her come out embarrassed, makes me feel great."

I hadn't known my ex-wife had been such a bitch to Mrs. Perkins, and I was determined to make Nancy Jean pay.

Four o'clock couldn't come fast enough. I was going to get my cock sucked.

* * *

Mrs. Perkins buzzed me at 3:40 when Nancy Jean arrived. My ex-wife looked precious in her demure outfit. Blue dress, nice nude stockings which I knew were thigh hi from my insistence, and black pumps. The woman looked business like and pretty at the same time.

Nancy Jean entered and we engaged in a little small talk until I moved things on my mentioning the upcoming meeting with my boss. I walked over to my door, thought of locking it, and then moved back toward my desk. Normally we'd move to my office couch where I could get comfortable, but today I had a different idea.

I slowly unzipped my tailored suit pants, dropped them to my ankles, and sat in my office chair.

"Here you go, Nancy Jean, come and get it."

My ex-wife shook her head and said it would be nice if I treated her better. I replied that she had a job to do, and it was time for her to do it.

As she moved around the desk I asked her why she treated Mrs. Perkins so poorly, and my ex-wife surprised me with her response.

"She's just an old bitch with a fat ass," said Nancy Jean, dropping to her knees and working my underwear down my thighs. "She's always so prim and proper, and I know she told you about my indiscretions. She didn't have to, she could have kept quiet. Every time I come in she sort of looks down at me."

Nancy Jean began her oral assault on my dick, spending several minutes licking up and down my cock. The girl could make a man cringe with her mouth. She savored cock, any cock.

"Well, Nancy Jean, you have a reputation as a blow job queen, remember. And your deeds were the reason we're divorced," I sternly reminded my ex-wife as I began thrusting into her mouth.

The fact that Nancy Jean could disrespect my secretary ticked me off and I began holding my ex-wife's head closely against my dick. Normally Nancy Jean took her time, licked a lot, and then sucked my dick off, but today my new-found knowledge of her treatment of Mrs. Perkins ensured my thrusts were a little more emphatic.

I held her head in my hands and pounded away at her mouth until she gagged. I backed off then, smiled down at her, and then let her do her thing. While she was sucking me I glanced at my telephone and ensured the speaker to my secretary was in the on position.

"You know, Nancy Jean, you are a great cocksucker. Looking at you I'm imagining all the cocks you've sucked over the years, and here you are sucking mine again. What have you sucked, 50 cocks? Or more than that?"

Her response was muffled because my dick was in her mouth, but sounded like "more", so I asked if it was 75, 100 or more.

She nodded her head as she sucked my cock, affirming what I already knew. The sucking slut had sucked off more than 100 men. Amazing. I can't believe I had married the women, loved her, heck, kissed her. She had a mouth not even her mother could love, unless she was like this...on her knees sucking my throbbing cock.

Nancy Jean rolled her fingers around my dick and started stroking as she sucked the tip. She alternated strokes with a sort of turning of her hand. "The girl knows how to please a man," I thought.

Her sensitive yet deliberate hand actions combined with her sucking mouth was fantastic. She was never in a hurry. She had the innate ability to blanket my dick with her mouth, alternative a slow, steady suck with licks and kisses. She would build it up then level off, extending the exquisite feelings.

But when she wanted to make you cum, she'd tighten her lips, squeezing the cock with her hands and lips. Her hand would jerk while her lips sucked, bringing me higher and higher and enticing the cum from my balls.

"It's a shame Mrs. Perkins couldn't see you sucking my cock, Nancy Jean. I bet that would be a shocker!"

When my ex-wife didn't respond, I did. "Mrs. Perkins, please come in here."

I think Nancy Jean was thinking I was just talking about a fantasy. Of course I wouldn't have someone come into my office and catch us in the act. Thinking about it my balls began to boil and the cum started to explode from my cock.

Again I held Nancy Jean's head in my hand and rocked in and out of her sucking mouth. Mrs. Perkins entered my office and asked if I was alright.

"Alright? Of course, Nancy Jean is fucking great!" I said as my ex-wife attempted to pull off my cock.

"Murhah" came the sound from her mouth. I held her there, cock in her mouth, as my secretary gazed over and snapped several shots with her cell phone.

"Oh, Nancy Jean, you shouldn't really talk with your mouth full, didn't your mother teach you anything," said my secretary to my humiliated ex-wife.

"I heard you were a pretty good teacher, but it seems you have, uh, other, better skills. I mean, even I know that, and I'm, well, what did you say, a fat ass bitch?"

Letting go of my ex-wife's head, Nancy Jean attempted to modestly get to her feet.

"There's some white stuff on your cheek," said Mrs. Perkins, looking at the screen on her phone. "Do you want a Kleenex?"

My ex-wife smoothed down her skirt and wiped the cum off her cheek.

"Ok, you guys had your fun. What are you going to do with those photos, play with yourself and look at them? Learn some tricks from the master?" asked Nancy Jean with impunity.

My secretary was obviously ticked. "No, I think I'll send these to the parents of your students, or maybe your principal...uh, I hope he doesn't mention it to your boyfriend, Assistant Principal Johnson."

For once my ex-wife was speechless. I could tell her mind was spinning. She obviously didn't want her current boyfriend to know about her oral habit, especially with her ex-husband.

"What do you want?" my ex-wife quietly asked.

Mrs. Perkins didn't waste a second in explaining exactly what she wanted. We hadn't planned it, but it made perfect sense to me.

"I want you to kiss my ass...right now."

Nancy Jean looked at my secretary and then repeated her question. "What do you want?"

Mrs. Perkins stared at my ex-wife. "You don't listen well, Nancy Jean, I want you to kiss my big fat ass."

"You've got to be kidding!"

Mrs. Perkins was serious as a heart attack. She bent over, lifted her skirt, and demurely pulled down her blue cotton panties. "Kiss my ass, Nancy Jean."

My ex-wife stared at the older woman's ass...as did I. She was quite in shape, my secretary. Her thighs were solid white, as if she hadn't been in the sun. My wife walked over, bent over, and kissed each ass cheek. "Slowly, Nancy Jean...do it again. And this time after you do, kiss my asshole."

"No fucking way!"

Mrs. Perkins said fine, and that the photos would go out that night.

It's amazing what my ex-wife would do. For me, she'd suck my cock for money. To ensure the photos didn't make it out of the camera, she'd do what I thought was unthinkable: she licked my secretary's asshole. It was unbelievable.

For 30 seconds or so Nancy Jean orally pleased my secretary by licking and kissing her ass. It was incredible, and my dick once again hardened.

Mrs. Perkins pushed my ex-wife away, thanked her, and smoothed down her dress.

"That was nice, Nancy Jean. It's nice to know you are as good an ass licker as you are a cocksucker."

As Mrs. Perkins left the room she reminded me of my 4:30 meeting.

"Call him," I ordered. "Tell him I will be there in 10 minutes...and as for you, Nancy Jean, come here. You have some unfinished business that has just come up."

I pointed to my cock and like a magnet Nancy Jean slipped back onto her knees. She sucked me for several minutes before I had to grasp my dick and jerk it off. It wasn't difficult, given all the eroticism over the last few minutes, for me to work out another orgasm at my wife's face.

Nancy Jean looked great with my cum on her face.

"Here's the deal, Nancy Jean, leave it on your face until you get outside my office and talk to Mrs. Perkins. You've treated her so bad recently she deserves to see you at your finest."

My ex-wife stormed out the door, but I knew she'd be back. Blow Job Queens love the adoration.

And the best part is she didn't care who gave it to her.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers