I Married A Slut

Story Info
He finds out his wife is a slut and loves it.
2.7k words
4.37
161.8k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,892 Followers

For about 2 years I roamed the world, at Uncle Sam's expense, and didn't have a home or girlfriend. I spent lots of money in whorehouses everywhere I went. When I finally got out of the service I settled down to a good job in Portland.

I made some friends and we went out to the bars and wherever else we might find girls and tried to pick up any we found. This went on for about a year when one day they hired this new girl where I work. She was a knockout. A tight short skirt, sexy black nylons, and a blouse that was just short of see-through. Naturally, I was immediately hot for her.

Her third day at work I had to talk to her boss. I went over to her so she could let her boss know I was there and introduced myself. I had to wait several minutes for her boss to get free. I spent that time talking with her and learned her name was Peggy. During our conversation I was able to talk her into a date for Friday night.

When I picked her up Friday she was a sex maniacs dream. Meaning she was my dream come true. Her dress was mid-thigh length and the top was cut so the tops of her tits were on view. I did my best to keep from drooling, but was already beginning to think I might get lucky as we headed to my car. Well, hoping anyway.

I couldn't even detect any lines of a bra or panties. I admired her legs and ass while I helped her to get in my car. And as she swung her legs inside I was able to verify she wasn't wearing panties. Naturally she caught me looking. She didn't say a word. Just smiled, knowingly.

I headed for a local watering-hole where I knew they served extra strong drinks. The bar had a nice romantic atmosphere, with candles on the tables providing most of the light. Peggy slid into the booth and I followed. We ordered our drinks and started to get to know each other better.

We were having a good time. Our similar sense of humor had us laughing at the same things and we shared some interests. After a while I had to answer a call of nature. I was feeling pretty good and thought I was receiving go-ahead signals so I leaned over and gave her a kiss. It started out tentative, but she was receptive so I opened my mouth and licked her lips. She seemed to like that and opened her mouth so our tongues could caress each other.

This was my kind of woman. I put my right arm around her shoulders and dropped my left hand to her thigh. When I didn't get pushed away, I ran my hand right up between her legs and found her delightfully bare pussy. Not only was she not wearing panties, but she was shaved and wet. My cock was at attention and I was ready for some serious fucking. I had her body bucking to meet my thrusting fingers when I couldn't wait any longer to piss. I told her to be ready to leave when I got back and went to the men's room. She smilingly told me to hurry.

Shit! There must have been a dozen college guys horsing around in there and making it impossible to get to the urinals. They were laughing and carrying on and they even had me laughing at some of their antics. Just when I thought this had to come to an end the bouncer came in and started hassling the kids. Almost twenty minutes had passed by the time everybody had cleared out and I could finally piss.

I got back to the table happy to see Peggy hadn't deserted me because I was gone so long. I noticed her lipstick was smeared and her hair mussed, from when we were kissing before, and I wondered why she hadn't primped like women usually do while I was gone. She reached out and took my hand pulling me in beside her. She pulled me over close to her and smiled, "Hi, lover". Then she plastered her mouth against mine and started sucking on my tongue.

Well, I was all for that. I thought her mouth tasted a little funny but figured it was just the wine she was drinking. After a minute she pulled her sticky lips away from mine, grabbed my cock and said, "Let's fuck!" I could hardly hear her because the guys at the next table were laughing so hard. But I knew what that look in her eyes meant.

Man, I couldn't get her out of there fast enough. I pulled her out of the booth so hard and fast that her dress rode all the way up her legs and exposed her bald cunt to anyone lucky enough to be looking. I didn't even wait for her to pull her dress down; I just let her struggle with it as I drug her out of the bar.

As soon as I got the car started and on the road, she had my cock out and was stroking it as she licked my ear and whispered to me how bad she needed to get fucked. I drove like a madman and the 15-minute trip to my house only took 10 minutes.

We both jumped out of the car and ran for the house. I just barely got the door closed before she had her dress up around her waist and was pulling me down on top of her. She started sucking my tongue again as she grabbed my cock and guided it towards her pussy. When she touched the head of my dick to her love canal she thrust her hips up and I was buried to the hilt.

I couldn't believe how wet and hot her pussy was. I could feel juice squirt out of her cunt each time my balls slapped her ass. I wasn't fucking her. I was just trying to hang on to a bucking bronco.

Peggy started cumming almost as soon as I entered her. It didn't take me a whole lot longer. She raked her fingernails down my back and stabbed my ass cheeks with them, driving me in further than I thought possible. My cock started pumping a load of sperm deep inside her. She didn't let me rest for a minute before she started her rodeo ride action again. My cock never even started to get soft.

Over forty-five minutes of straight fucking. Me on top, her on top, side by side. On and on we went. I have no idea how many times she came. The third time I did I had to call a halt. She had fucked me out. My dick softened and slipped out of her soggy cunt.

As we lay there holding each other she reached down and stuck two fingers in her pussy. When she pulled them out she pushed them between her lips and sucked all the juice off them. She took her fingers out of her mouth and pulled me into another tongue sucking kiss. I knew she had my cum and her pussy juice in her mouth, but I just thought how much I liked the taste of her wet mouth.

We finally got up and made it to bed. When I woke up in the morning it was to see and feel her head bobbing up and down on my cock. We spent the weekend in bed and late Sunday evening I asked her to marry me.

I know it was fast, but I just couldn't think straight after two nights and two days of living every man's dream. Only it was all real.

She looked at me a little funny for a minute then asked me why I wanted to marry her when I could just fuck her anytime I wanted.

I thought about that for a minute. Why did I want to marry her? Then I started thinking out loud. "Well, the sex was out of this world. And I don't want to ever be without that again. But you know, I really like you too, and think maybe I want to be with you all the time."

"I know the sex was incredible and I like you too. But you have to know I'm an easy lay. If you had said let's stay in and fuck when you picked me up Friday I would have run to the bedroom with you."

"I've had my share of experience. Maybe that makes us right for each other."

The next day we took our lunch at city hall and got married.

All week long we had sex morning, noon, and night. At work we would go into an empty office and lock the door and screw. As soon as we got in the car at the end of the day she had my cock in her mouth and kept it there till we got home. The same in the morning on the way to work. Thanks to her efforts it seemed like I was hard 24 hours a day. And wondering how much longer I would be alive.

By the time Friday rolled around I was totally drained. Peggy still wanted more. She said she needed to go tell some friends that she was married and I could rest up while she was gone. That sounded good to me so I went to bed. I watched her dress as I was drifting off to sleep.

After a week of fucking all day, every day, I was still starting to get a hard-on when she pulled on a slinky dress that wouldn't really be adequate to cover a little girl, much less a grown woman. "You're not going out dressed like that are you?"

She smiled at me and said she was just going to see some friends and brag about being married. When she sat beside me on the bed her pussy was in plain view. I was glad she was just going to see some old girlfriends. She leaned over and gave me a little kiss, patted my cock and said, "Sweet dreams."

About four hours later I woke up. I heard some talking and laughter coming from the family room. I pulled on a pair of sweats and went to join in. I stopped dead in my tracks when I walked into the family room. Four guys were sitting around, nude. Three were talking while the fourth one was getting a blowjob from my wife.

My stomach turned over and I thought I might get sick. One of the guys said, "Here you go Peggy, another hard cock." I didn't know what he was talking about until I realized they were all looking at me. I looked down and saw he was right. I had a hard-on.

The guy she was sucking wouldn't let her off his cock, and she didn't look like she wanted to quit. After a few minutes, I saw him raise his ass off the couch and I knew he was filling my wife's mouth with his cum. She kept sucking on him until his ass dropped back on the couch and he let go of her head. Then she looked at me.

I could tell by the way she looked at me, that she wasn't done. I could see her lips glistening wetly as she smiled at me.

She got up and walked over to me putting one hand around my neck and the other inside my sweatpants. She pulled me to her and stuck her cock-sucking tongue in my mouth and started stroking my cock at the same time. As soon as her mouth touched mine I could taste a combination of lipstick and cum. I groaned as I realized it was something I had tasted before.

Peggy pulled me to the center of the room and pulled me down to the floor with her. The guys were all laughing at me and I felt my face flush. She pushed me down on my back and leaned over me to give me another kiss, which for some crazy reason I wanted.


I sucked on her tongue then let her suck my tongue just like she had been sucking cock when I came into the room. The guys cheered us on and one of them told her to "Give the cum sucker your pussy. That's what he wants."

Peggy raised up and looked me in the eye. "These are my friends. They're happy for my getting married and this is the way they wanted to celebrate. All four of them have fucked me tonight. Do you want to suck their cum out of my pussy?"

I don't know what I was thinking, or if I was even thinking at all. My heart was pounding and I was having trouble breathing when I whispered, "Yes."

My slutty wife smiled at me and her eyes were gleaming as she said like a drill sergeant, "I can't hear you."

I groaned as I repeated, "Yes", a little louder.

"I still can't hear you."

"Yes", I almost yelled.

Her smile got bigger as she swung a leg over me and kneeled astride my chest. I could feel her sloppy wet cunt against my chest. I grabbed her ass cheeks to pull her pussy to my mouth. She pushed my hands away and said, "Yes, what?"

I was beyond caring about anything but my lust. I didn't care if the whole world knew what I was doing. I yelled as loud as I could, "I want to suck all the cum out of your pussy." I grabbed her ass again and pulled her gaping cunt to mouth my wide-open mouth. Nobody could stop me now.

I buried my face in her slit. The feel, smell, and taste of cum were drowning me. I sucked and drank cum and pussy juice from her well-fucked cunt until I almost passed out from lack of air. She finally raised up enough so that I could breath through my nose while I continued drinking that toxic mixture.

I looked up and saw the reason she had raised up. One of the guys had pulled her head back and rammed his cock down her throat. I couldn't believe how sexy it was to look up between her tits and see some guy's balls slapping her chin as he fucked my wife's mouth.

My own cock erupted and shot cum all over her back and my belly. Peggy ground her pussy against my mouth as she continued sucking that other guys cock. After several minutes he grabbed her head and held his cock buried in her throat as his balls jumped and started pumping his cum down her throat. I could see her throat moving as she swallowed everything he had. After a couple of minutes he pulled out and just stood in front of her.

Peggy took his cock in her hand and stroked it until a big glob of cum appeared at the tip. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out and licked his pee hole. Instead of swallowing that glob she moved off of me and then lowered her mouth to mine. We could all see that big glob of sticky white cum on her tongue as she plunged her tongue into my mouth.

Once again, I tasted that now all too familiar taste of cum and lipstick. As we lay there kissing I could hear the guys getting dressed.

After they had left, Peggy and I got up. We sat down next to each other. It felt kind of weird to be sitting calmly next to my wife with her dress bunched around her waist, knowing she had just sucked and fucked four other guys.

I didn't want to admit it, but I think I really knew that my little slut had been sucking cock while I was in the men's room on our first date. I guess after years of fucking whores, a whore is what I wanted for a wife. The only difference was Peggy gave it away instead of charging.

I smiled to myself as I figured I could change that.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,892 Followers