I Meet My Black Stud Alone

Story Info
She leaves hubby at home and meet her lover.
3.3k words
4.39
213.5k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers

Thank you Literotica readers for some positive feedback on my first efforts at writing about our swinging adventures. Some of the comments have made me want to try again so here goes with another session!

Since we last went to the club my husband Gary and I had been really busy with work, family etc and it was soon some weeks since our last bit of fun there. That had been an especially good night for me when I had enjoyed a threesome, Gary sharing my body with Ray our newfound friend. What added to the excitement was that Ray was young, fit, tall and black. Black guys had always been a fantasy but that was it until that night. This had been a first for me, I had long fantasised about sex with a black guy and Ray had certainly lived up to my hopes.

We had exchanged email addresses at the club and had intended to all meet again there but since then Ray had been emailing me and phoning my mobile wanting to see me alone. I had been agonising over this for a while not sure how Gary would feel as we had always swung together but Rays very graphic mail left me in no doubt I wanted to do it. Also this fun online kept me so horny, Gary really getting the benefit as we fucked almost every night, until one evening I asked Gary to read Rays latest email as I sat in the study on the pc. Gary grinned broadly as he read Rays lines about wanting my body again, how he wanted to dominate me and make me cum. I reached over and rubbed Gary’s hard cock as he read what this man wanted to do to his wife.

"Like the thought of that honey?" Gary asked.

"Yes you know I do, you know I enjoyed Ray and I am game for a repeat. I am going to call him and arrange to meet.” I left Gary on the pc and went downstairs and phoned Ray. The conversation was brief; we both knew from our emails what we wanted and we set a date for the next evening. Rays only instruction was that I was not to wear underwear, as he wanted his little slut ready with nothing in the way.

That night as Gary and I fucked again, my mind was full of visions of Ray between my thighs using me. We talked as we fucked hard and long, sharing our fantasies and as Gary pumped my pussy full of cum, my back arched as I came too, swinging had improved our sex life so much.

As we cuddled in bed I took a deep breath as Gary asked, “So what’s the plans with Ray darling?”

“Meeting at his house tomorrow evening. Can I have him on my own though darling? Will you just take me there and leave me with him this once? Are you ok with that?"

I felt Gary tense up and cuddle me tighter before he answered, "I love you very much and the thought of you fucking another man and then coming home is a real turn on."

Before we fell asleep in each other arms we discussed the detail of me meeting Ray alone and I checked again that Gary was ok with this.

The following day at work I could hardly concentrate, my mind was in a whirl. I was so pleased to get home and have a few strong vodkas for courage. As I undressed I stood and looked at myself naked in the mirror. I had stayed a slim size 10, very white pale complexion due to having red hair. I always kept my pussy hairy but neatly trimmed knowing my ginger pubes were quite a feature. Even though I am now 40 I could still turn heads. I stepped into the shower, the hot spray bringing me to my senses a bit, but still my mind was full of what was to come.

I had finished showering and stood naked in the bedroom when I heard Gary come home from work. I heard him stride up the stairs and into the bedroom just as I had pulled on black hold up stockings.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Really sexy," my husband replied.

"You ok to take me over to Ray's? I have his address but you know me trying to find places. I would feel happier if you took me and Ray has promised to bring me home when he has finished with me." I tried to sound cool but my heart was thumping.

"Well, I guess things are set up for tonight then. No underwear then?”

“Nope, best to get on quickly when I get there. I am going to Ray's to fuck. Does it turn you on or upset you?" I said slipping on my spikiest stiletto heels.

"Makes me horny darling,” he replied watching as I zipped on my PVC dress and took off my wedding ring and lay it on the dressing table to complete the slut look.

"Come on let's get going before I chicken out," I said grabbing my handbag and phone before walking downstairs and straight out to the car. The drive was not too long and within about 20 minutes or so we pulled up outside a small block of ageing flats. I applied another layer of thick red lip-gloss as we stopped.

"I feel like a whore doing this so might as well look like one I suppose. Wait up for me Gary, do you like the look?"

“I love the thought of you being such a slut and I want to hear every detail when you come home tonight."

As I opened the door I gave Gary a quick peck on the lips, “I might even ring you later, would you like to hear when he is deep in my pussy?"

I didn’t hear Gary’s answer as I quickly walked across to Ray’s flat; I felt so much like a prostitute as I knocked on his door in my slutty PVC dress. An irrational fear took hold of me for a moment, but Ray must have been watching for me though as he very quickly opened the door and smiled.

“Good girl. You look like a fucking whore, just perfect!”

As I walked into the hall and he shut the door I walked right up to Ray and kissed him on the lips. “Mm, delicious.” I said as we parted lips for a moment as Ray led me straight into his bedroom.

“Your husband has gone home then?”

“Yes, he is happy with this though.”

“A lot of men get off on this, you know you may be fulfilling his dream. After all he loved watching me fuck you at the club.”

I still felt nervous and think Ray realised this so took the lead quickly in case I chickened out. He gripped my bum pulling me close against his muscular chest and we kissed again, hot open mouth kisses, our tongues searching our mouths. I was shaking with nervousness; I had never experienced anything like this as I moaned against his lips. As we kissed Ray’s hand went under my skirt and began massaging my clit as I reached between his legs and stroked his cock.

"I’m glad you come over," he said. "Are you hungry for some more cock?"

“I want to be your slut. Be my master Ray. Use me.” I whispered. For years I had enjoyed being the submissive little slut and at that moment, more than anything, I wanted to be used as a sex object.

“OK Jayne, you are my slut, my whore to use. Unzip your dress babe.”

He run his hands over my tits and pussy as I threw my bag onto the bed and slowly unzipped my PVC dress and let it drop to the floor leaving me standing in hold up black stockings and high heels.

"They really turn you on don't they," I said as he rubbed his hand up and down the tops of my stockings.

"Mm! You can't beat a white slut with great legs in black stockings. Sit on the bed!"

I sat on the bottom end of the bed as Ray looked down at me, his eyes full of lust.

“Missed me, baby?”

I just nodded as Ray stood over me and pulled his t-shirt off over his head, his chest strong and muscular. He quickly took off the rest of his clothes, revealing a slim waist, strong thighs and his beautiful thick black cock. He stood over me, I felt small and submissive as he looked down at me.

“Touch your cunt Jayne. Tell me if you’re wet for me,” he ordered.

I slipped my right hand between my thighs, a finger sinking into my pussy. As I shoved another finger in my moist pussy, I arched my back and began squirming. I played with my pussy, my fingers making wet squelching noises, my eyes closed until I heard Ray step closer. I opened my eyes to see his cock just inches from my face, Ray playing with it, rubbing it. I just kept staring at Ray playing with his huge black cock. This younger black man being so excited by my body really made me hot! The tip was leaking precum as he pointed it at my lips and I weakly looked up at him.

“You want my cock Jayne? Feel it!”

“I want you to fuck me again Ray.” I asked gently.

“I want to feel your lips on me first babe.”

I reached out to caress it and slowly stroked it, hard and silky smooth. As I grasped it firmly he wrapped his hands in my red hair and I leaned forward and wrapped my mouth around the end of his cock. I tasted the moisture leaking from his cock, musky and masculine as he started to pump between my lips firmly. He gripped my hair and started to gently thrust.

“You like me fucking your face? It's getting real hard now. Suck it faster.”

I could only moan as I sucked Ray and he continued to talk dirty at me.

"Suck it you little white slut! So it’s hard and I can slide it into your wet ginger cunt."

I reached up with my left hand and began to caress his balls. Just for a moment he released his firm grip on my hair and fumbled behind me on the bed. Still with his cock in my mouth I felt a soft dark material wrapping around my head covering my eyes. Ray tied it tightly and securely around my head plunging me into darkness.

With a slurp from my lips he stood back, I felt small and totally submissive as I waited in the darkness for him to speak or touch me.

“You said you like being dominated Jayne so this should be fun. What do you want now, little slut?"

"Fuck me. Fuck your slut." I said as I pushed myself back up the bed and lay back my legs open for him. I expected Ray to position himself between my thighs as the bed creaked as his weight got on it, but his hands began to work up my thighs. I lay back enjoying his touch as he felt my silky stockings and then the skin of my inner thighs. His fingers touched my pussy, pulling it gently apart.

I groaned softly and pushed against him as his tongue began to explore me. His hands reached around and grasped my thighs, as I spread wider, pushing myself onto his tongue. I pulled my knees up over Ray’s shoulders as he moaned between my legs and licked my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him as he continued to suck at my swollen clit.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” I moaned. It was all too much for me as I shuddered and clutched at the mattress, my body spasmed as I came moaning softly.

I heard Ray fumbling around and the sound of him putting on a condom. I knew what was next! Ray quickly moved and positioned himself between my spread thighs and he ran his hands up and down my body. We were mouth to mouth, his cock against my pussy, his hands clamped around my arse.

"I'm going to fuck you now, you sexy little slut."

"Oh yes, fuck me." I said pushing against Ray's hips. Ray spread my legs wider as he started to enter me, he slowly pushed his cock into me and I loved it. I moved my hips as my pussy adjusted to his size and he kept pushing till he was all the way in me. I wrapped my legs around his back and arms around his neck. As Ray continued to fuck and pound me harder I pushed against his big black body as he quickly thrust into me. I loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy and I began groaning with pleasure as he increased the pace making me want to cum again. As Ray fucked me I reached over to the bedside table and I felt for the phone.

“What are doing babe?” Ray asked.

“I want my husband to hear us fuck.”

Ray just giggled and helped me find the phone. He dialled the number and handed the phone to me before Gary could answer. As I waited for him to answer Ray suddenly impaled me with the full length of his cock, it was a feeling so intense that it actually took my breath away.

"Hi honey, Ray's just fucking me now." I said breathlessly as Gary said hello.

"Tell me what he's doing lover. I want to hear." Gary replied.

"I am blindfolded and he is fucking me. His big cock is going to come in me and fill me full of spunk. Listen to us cum baby."

I put the phone next to us on the bed as Ray s thick lips pressed against mine and he pushed his tongue into my mouth and halfway down my throat as he crushed me to his powerful body.

"Oh yes, just like that." I squealed. I put my hand between us and rubbed my clit and closed my eyes as I started to cum. “Oh fuck! I’m cumming! Oh Gary, he's fucking me so hard. I'm cumming again." I shouted towards the phone.

Rays cock was still hard in me as I held him close and whispered, “that was lovely!”

"You are a great fuck. I need to cum Jayne?" Ray said as he withdrew his wet cock

“Where do you want to cum Ray?”

"You're my little white whore Jayne and I want to cum in your pretty mouth. Now suck my cock.”

The bed creaked and we both moaned as we changed positions and ray took off his condom. Ray sat back on the bed and I immediately dipped my head into his lap. I could taste my pussy juices as his wet and throbbing cock slipped into my mouth, it tasted so good with our mixed juices. He rubbed his hands through my red hair as I sucked. Ray was almost ready to come as he slipped between my lips.

"Fuck I'm cumming, oh god! Take it baby!"

Then I felt his balls tighten in my hand, he shot gobs of his creamy spunk into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed until I had milked every drop from his gorgeous black cock. I then let him out of my mouth, watching his shiny saliva coated cock shrink.

“I think he has heard enough,” Ray said reaching over and switching my phone off. I felt sure Gary would have heard enough and probably even cum himself listening. We rested and had a drink still staying in the bed recovering our breath.

“That was really fun, I am so glad I met you two at the club.”

“Me too ray. This is a first though, I have never had fun like this without Gary”

“He felt pretty close listening on the phone though! Hope he enjoyed it.”

We chatted for a few minutes while I looked at Ray’s well-built physique as he glanced down at my ginger haired pussy smiling, all wide lips and glistening white teeth. As I gulped down the last of my drink and looked into Ray’s eyes I realised we were both thinking the same and were ready to go again! He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I put my arms around him and passionately kissed him back.

He pulled me down on the bed with him and I rubbed his big cock.

Within moments it was hard again. Clutching him tightly I giggled and said, "I guess I should take care of this. Ray, make love to me! Please!"

“I want to feel your wet cunt on my cock,” Ray said almost as an order. He flipped me on back and I felt his cock nudge against my pussy.

“And I want to feel you cum in me!”

Ray began applying pressure as he worked it in slowly, talking quietly.

“That’s it, baby,” Ray said. “Move your hips. I’m going to make love to you.”

Soon I was lost in passion again, I was in heaven as we made deep passionate love.

Ray fucked me to another orgasm and the carried on hard inside me for what seemed like ages until I could feel his hard cock throbbing inside me. I loved it and I wrapped my legs around his back digging my heels in telling him to "fuck me, fill me with cum, and come on fuck me."

I kept talking dirty to Ray until I felt him tense up and I knew I was about to get what I wanted, he held me tightly, fucking me harder pinning me against the mattress.

"I'm going to cum in you!"

"Do it! Cum in me!"

"Ah! Take it Jayne! I'm cumming in you," he grunted and made one hard deep thrust into me. I felt his large black cock throbbing. He moaned as I felt his hot semen shooting inside me. He thrust again and I felt more warm jets of his warm cum shoot into me as my pussy gripped his cock milking his cum.

Slowly he came down from his climax, cradling me in his arms. He withdrew his still semi-rigid black cock from my worn out pussy and globs of cum spilled onto my thighs. I felt satisfied, totally! After we dressed, we stood and kissed as we made plans to see each other again before Ray drove me home. As we drove in his car I could feel his spunk running out of me and down my thighs. We kissed again as Ray dropped me off at my front door. As I walked into the house I saw my husband sprawled out on the settee in his dressing gown, his eyes open as he saw me.

"Hi darling, how did it go?"

"I've been fucked really well, I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum and he fucked me hard and came in my pussy. Can I fuck Ray again sometime?" I said looking at Gary. He just stared back as I unzipped my dress and stood naked except for my laddered stockings. I could feel Rays spunk running down my leg as I went and sat astride Gary, his cock slipped easily inside me.

"Be gentle, my pussy is so sore baby." I bent down and kissed him. Gary just held me and pumped into me for a couple of minutes until he came gently inside me. I smiled to myself as Gary and I said how much we loved each other. It is true because I felt so desirable and knew we would have much more fun to come.

I hope you enjoyed my story; I would love some more readers’ comments as to whether I should do some more. If you write I promise to reply!

gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers