I Meet My Wife's New Friend

Story Info
It finally happened. Our first threesome.
3.4k words
4.07
44.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story were introduced in my previous work. If you would like descriptions, I suggest reading that one. This one contains a wife having sex in front of and with her husband and another man. If this isn't something you're interested in, feel free to stop here. This is a true story with some minor embellishments regarding some of the dialogue.

Again, thank you for reading!

*****

We checked into the hotel around 10:00 AM after driving 14 hours through the night. This wasn't one of my better ideas, I don't recommend doing it. After completing the required paper work we grabbed our luggage from the car and went to our room. It was a surprisingly larger sized room with a king size bed, lamps on the bedside tables, small seating area with just one chair and ottoman, decent sized TV on a short dresser, and a desk with rolling chair in the corner. So, as those of you who have stayed in hotels know, pretty much standard. A couple of positives about this room: its on the first floor near the entrance and directly across the hall from the indoor pool and hot tub.

We were tired and sore from the drive, so we were trying to decide whether we should go soak in the hot tub or just crash on the bed. After dropping our bags, we sat on the bed and the decision was made much easier. We decided to take a quick nap and maybe go find food in a bit. At least that's what I thought the plan was. My wife, well she had something else in mind.

For the last hour or so of our drive she had been texting someone on her phone. I was extremely tired so I didn't care enough to ask. I would occasionally hear her giggle a little which made me wonder who it was she was talking to but like I said, I was trying not to fall asleep at the wheel. Throughout the drive, we would talk about whatever silly topics we could think of to keep each other awake. One topic we kept coming around to was her night with her new friend. She eventually asked me, "If he's able to, are you still interested in a threesome?" I didn't think much of it at the time, just thought it was something to talk about while I was driving.

I answered, "Sure. I mean, if he can get some free time and we can get together, I'd be up for it."

We talked about what we would be comfortable with and agreed to see if he would want to meet after we got settled in at the hotel. My wife said, "I'll have to check with him maybe tomorrow after we've had a chance to relax a bit and visit with my family."

"Sounds good. Just let me know what he says and when he might want to get together."

My wife has always let me know whenever he texts. If I'm not at home when he does, she has always sent screenshots of the entire conversation. And he has been texting pretty regularly since he found out we were driving out again. It seemed he was more comfortable with the idea of a threesome recently than he was last year. He was actually asking how she would like being with the two of us at the same time.

After an hour-long nap, I woke up feeling worse than before. All the muscles in my back and legs were sore and starting to stiffen up. "Babe, I'm going over to the pool to try and loosen up."

"Ok," she sleepily replied.

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, changed into my board shorts, grabbed a towel, and walked across the hall to the pool. I eased myself into the water and started attempting to swim. Have you ever tried swimming with stiff muscles? It isn't easy, trust me. Thankfully the pool was only 5 feet deep otherwise I might not have made it. After a few laps I made my way to the ladder, managed to climb out of the pool, and went to the hot tub. Now that was what I needed. I just sat there and let the heat and jets do their thing. After soaking and enjoying the hot water about 20 minutes, my wife walked in.

"Where's your bathing suit?" I asked.

She answered, "I don't think I'm getting in just yet."

"Your loss. Feels fantastic after that drive."

"Looks like it." She followed after a short pause, "You remember what we were talking about in the car?"

"Which part?"

She looked at me like I was an idiot. She answered, "About the three of us getting together."

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, he's going to be here around 2 or so. Doesn't have a lot of time today. Says he's coming by on his lunch break from work."

I sat there speechless. She then told me that she had been texting him during that last hour of our drive. "That explains the little giggles I heard. What time is it?"

"A little after 12:30. I'm going back to the room to get ready."

I sat there for a few minutes trying to comprehend what she just told me. Yeah, we had talked about it in the car but I didn't imagine it would be happening so soon. Less than an hour and a half? Was I ready for this to happen? Was he going to show up or cancel at the last minute? I sat there thinking about all these things for what seemed like an eternity. Less than an hour and a half and I would be sharing my wife with another man. I would be seeing her have sex with him. I suddenly realized that I had become very hard at this thought. This was going to make it difficult walking back to the room.

I got out of the hot tub, wrapped the towel around myself, and went back to our room. I went straight to the bathroom where I took off my shorts and dried off. When I left the bathroom, I found my wife standing naked next to the bed getting her shower stuff together. I asked, "Is this really happening? Is he definitely going to show up?"

"He said he won't have much time. I guess we'll have to make the most of it."

Seeing my wife standing there wearing nothing, knowing this was going to happen, I was overcome with desire for her. I walked behind her and started caressing her breasts from behind while she reached up and ran her fingers through my hair.

She asked between sighs, "Are you ready for this to happen? Do you think you're ready to see me having sex with another man?"

"Most definitely," I reassured her, knowing just how unsure I truly was.

I kissed and lightly bit the side of her neck. She reached down between us and began to stroke my cock. She turned to me and we kissed passionately. She laid on the bed and I wasted no time climbing between her legs and slid easily into her. She moaned, "Are you ready to see him fucking me? You want to see him right where you are? Huh, baby?"

With each question I could feel my orgasm building when she suddenly had an orgasm of her own. I slowed until she came back down then resumed my pace. Then she surprised me asking, "You want to watch me be his slut?" She had never used that kind of language before which drove me over the edge, coming harder than I could ever remember.

When I finally could, I rolled over onto my back. Breathing heavily, we just laid there for a few minutes. "I definitely need to shower before he gets here now." We both laughed while she went to take a shower. I got up and put on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. She walked to the bathroom, turned on the water and I sat in the chair, kicked my feet up and was suddenly left alone with my thoughts.

What if I can't do this? I mean, this has been a fantasy of ours for so long. What if its not what we thought it would be? What if my feelings for her change afterward? No, that could never happen. I love her too much. But what if this gets started and I can't go through with it? I know we always said that if anybody needs to stop, just say so. But what if I can't?

"Hey, anybody home?" she asked. "You ok?"

"Huh?"

"You were just staring out into space. You ok?"

"Yeah. Thinking. Just nervous I guess."

She let out a relieved sigh, "I thought it was just me."

I watched her put on a pair of short cotton shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top with nothing underneath and flopped down on the bed.

I pulled the whiskey out of my suitcase. "Liquid courage?" I asked.

"Yes", she said eagerly. I poured a small shot into two plastic cups and handed one to her. She has never been much of a shooter but she threw that shot down like she'd been doing it her whole life.

"Need another?"

"No, I'm good," she answered.

Her text notification went off. "He says he just left. He'll be here in about 15 minutes. You sure you still want to do this? I can tell him we have to reschedule," she said still holding her phone.

I thought for a minute. Treat it like a Band-Aid. Just do it. If you don't like it, no big deal. We'll talk about it later and if we decide it wasn't good, doesn't have to happen again. But then again, if you do like it, well...

"I'm good. Does he have our room number?"

She laughed a little, "That might be important."

She typed a short text and hit send.

My mind was going every possible direction at once.

1:50: Not too late to stop this. Just say you're too tired.

No, we've talked about this far too long to not go through with this.

1:55: Seriously, its now or never. Say "stop" now if you're going to.

No, no. We're going to do this.

A few minutes after 2 there was a knock on the door. She looked at me and said, "You sure about this? We can always back out."

I gave her a nod and she went to the door.

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel when I saw him in person. This was the guy that had sex with my wife. What if I felt a sudden surge of jealousy? What if he wasn't anything like what she had described? What if I wanted to kick him out on sight?

She opened the door and I heard her say, "Hello again."

"Hello, beautiful," he said

He came into the room and I got out of the chair and greeted him. "Its nice to finally meet you, the guy that showed my wife such a good time," I said trying to be as friendly as possible.

"It's good to meet you too. You're a very lucky man."

Ok, maybe he's not so bad.

He was taller than I expected, maybe an inch or so shorter than me. She also had not done a very good job describing him physically. I could see why she found him so attractive: he's a pretty good-looking guy. At least better than I expected.

My wife sat on the bed and we started talking. "I'm really sorry I don't have more time today. It was either today or maybe Saturday. I have to go to another site for work for the rest of the week."

"That's ok," my wife said.

He asked, "Is this the first time you two have done anything like this?"

"Yes!" we answered simultaneously making all of us laugh a little.

"What were you thinking of doing?" he asked.

"Well," my wife responded, "you and I are going to start, and when he feels comfortable, my husband is going to join in. He's a bit of a voyeur."

"Ok," he said. "So, what are your boundaries?"

She looked at me for a reply. "Whatever she says, goes," I said.

He looked at her with a playful smile, "Same rules as last time?"

"Yeah," she said. "So, how should we start?"

"How about we get undressed first?"

My wife went to the foot of the bed and started undressing; first taking off her shorts and then slowly removing her top, pulling it over head the way I like. While she was doing that he undressed quickly. "You are just as beautiful as I remember."

She giggled, "Thank you."

He moved toward her and pulled her to him. They started with some kissing, his hands moving up and down her back. Her back was to me so I couldn't see exactly what they were doing, but I could guess. He moved his hands around to her breasts and began slowly caressing and massaging them, gently pinching her nipples. He moved down and began sucking on one of her nipples while still playing with the other one. I knew exactly where his other hand was going and my suspicions were confirmed when she spread her legs slightly.

He started rubbing her clit while still stimulating her nipples. She let out a moan then her breathing became more and more rapid as her orgasm built. When she came, her legs almost gave out, and she had to quickly sit on the bed. "Oh, God that was good," she said between gasps. "I need a minute to recover."

He let her sit on the bed, while still gently caressing her breasts, letting her catch her breath. "What now?" she asked.

He looked at her and said softly, "Get on your knees," almost as a request more than a command. She slid off the bed slowly to the floor kneeling in front of him. She started rubbing the front of his thighs when I watched her head start to slowly move back and forth. The room filled with a mix of sounds of his moaning and soft, wet sucking sounds. He placed his hand on her head, controlling her speed. "Fuck, that feels amazing." She moved her head further forward and I knew she was taking him into her throat, making him stop breathing for a few seconds. She held his cock in her throat for those few seconds and when she pulled him out of her mouth he finally gasped and after a few breaths said, "Get on the bed."

He helped her up and she slid about halfway up the bed and laid back. He got up on the bed and crawled between her legs, stopping to kiss and suck on her nipples again, then continued until they were face to face. They kissed for a few moments when he moved his hips down a little and then pushed forward again. My wife's back arched and she let out a breathy moan as he entered her with no effort.

This is it. Your wife is having sex with another man. You are watching your wife getting fucked.

He slowly started thrusting into her pussy, both of them moaning and breathing heavily. He increased his pace gradually causing my wife to start breathing heavier and faster. He started thrusting harder into her. She began moaning, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Don't stop! Don't st..." when she was cut off by an orgasm. He held still deep in her while her pussy pulsed around his dick. When it finally subsided, I realized my own cock was rock hard; harder than it had ever been. He reached down between them and began slowly thrusting into her again, but this time rubbing her clit at the same time. It wasn't long before she had another orgasm, this one seemed stronger than before.

After this one he looked over at me and said, "I think she needs something in her mouth." I wasted no time getting out of that chair. In one motion I stood and removed my shirt, taking my shorts off in two steps. As I stepped toward the bed, they turned so that her head was hanging just off the side. I walked to the bed just as he was sliding back in her again. His cock was covered in her wetness and I wasted no time sliding my dick in her mouth. She loves when we do this while she uses a vibrator, but this was on a whole new level for her. As I watched him taking her pussy, I started pinching her nipples while fucking her mouth. Her moans sending vibrations through my dick felt heavenly. The sight of his brown skin against her pale pussy was amazing. She started moaning louder and I knew what was coming. She started having another orgasm; but with this one I thrusted further, entering her throat.

I pulled away for a second for her to catch her breath, but this time he didn't stop fucking her. He quickened his pace, slamming into her, and I went back to fucking her mouth and stimulating her nipples. His breathing started to become urgent and ragged. He continued with this new pace and force until he suddenly pulled out of her and came, shooting his load on the blanket just between her legs. I stopped fucking her mouth while he got off the bed. "Is it ok to use your shower?" he asked after a few minutes while we all recovered. We told him to go ahead.

As soon as he was in the bathroom, I turned her around and slammed into her pussy. I had never felt her so wet. We would usually call it having sex or making love, but what I was doing was fucking my wife. Only animalistic energy. It had gone beyond a want, beyond desire. It had become a need. A need to fuck my wife. To take back what was mine. She cried out as another orgasm ripped through her and as it did, I exploded inside her, collapsing on top of her. We laid there gasping, catching our breath. I lifted myself up on my hands, still inside her, and looked into her eyes.

"That was fucking amazing!" I said.

"You're not kidding."

As I rolled off her the water in the shower turned off and a few minutes later he came back into the room. "I'm sorry, I really wish I had more time, but I really have to get back to work," he said. With a smile on his face he said, "I think I can find my way out." We thanked him again and with the click of the door, he was gone leaving us to gather our thoughts.

After a few minutes I told my wife I was going back to the pool. Mostly to help cool down but also to process what had just happened and gather my thoughts. I always do my best thinking in the water. As I floated in the pool, she came and joined me. We swam together for a bit before she asked me, "Well, have anything to say?"

I moved over to her and saw concern in her eyes. Almost fear. Fear that I would feel differently about her. I pulled her close and kissed her. "I love you. Always will. Nothing is going to change that."

"Do you think of me any differently now? Any regrets?" she asked.

"This was a major, major step for us. You had to know I'd feel differently afterward. But not in a bad way", I said. "I see you as a more sexual creature now. A woman that embraces her desires and fantasies. A woman that's not afraid to let go and thoroughly enjoy sex just for the physical release. And as far as regrets; I regret that we didn't do this sooner."

She smiled and a small tear ran down her cheek. She wiped it away and we moved to the hot tub again. We sat and enjoyed the hot water, reflecting about what happened, what we would do differently next time, and some reassurances from both of us. After a while we went back to the room where we stripped off the wet bathing suits. We toweled off and moved to the bed where we climbed in between the covers. She slid over next to me and snuggled into my side, resting her head on my chest.

Just before drifting off to sleep I said, "We really need to do this again. Hopefully he can stay longer so we can really have a good time."