I Melt With You

Story Info
Jack visits a massage parlor & falls under Yashiko's spell.
2.3k words
4.27
59.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,744 Followers

Jack was amazed at how nervous he felt. He could feel a trickle of sweat run down the small of his back beneath his heavy coat as he looked up at the innocuous neon sign. "Yashiko's Massage Parlor," it read. A further sign in the otherwise-shuttered window read simply, "OPEN".

The place was open. At three o'clock in the morning. Jack sighed. He knew that he'd been lonely since he broke up with Denise (since Denise dumped him, the little voice at the back of his head responded. Let's be honest here, if only with ourselves.) But did it really come to this? Visiting a thinly-disguised house of prostitution?

He knocked on the door, shivering in the cold. Don't go jumping to conclusions, he told himself. You don't know this is a brothel. This could just be a place where they give nice, relaxing massages. You could use a massage. You're tense. Just go on in there, get a massage, and let anything else that happens, happen...

His thought process was interrupted by a voice. "You want a massage?" she (it sounded like a she, at least) asked him, in thickly accented English.

He nodded, before realizing she wouldn't be able to see. "Yes," he said, his voice suddenly difficult to summon.

"One hundred dollars. You have money?"

"Yes," he said again, this time a little more naturally.

The door cracked open to reveal a Japanese woman wearing a silken robe that looked more like lingerie than it did any sort of professional masseur's outfit. Then again, thought Jack, to be fair, he'd never been to a masseuse before. Perhaps they all wore something like this. She wasn't particularly attractive--her face was a little too long, creating that slightly horse-like impression some women gave off. She had a nice body, though, from what he could see...which was quite a bit, he began to notice, as he stared at the slightly translucent robe. Gorgeous, small tits; long, slim legs...

She smiled. Suddenly, he realized how much he was staring, and he jerked his eyes back up to meet hers. Her smile was coy, teasing...surely a woman who wasn't a hooker wouldn't smile like that at a guy who was checking her out?

"One hundred six dollars," she said in a business-like tone, holding out her hand.

"You...um, you said one hundred." But he was already reaching for his wallet.

"Tax," she said. Just the one word. He pulled out the money, idly wondering whether this meant it wasn't a brothel. Don't illegal houses of prostitution avoid paying taxes? Then again, maybe they just paid taxes on the massage part, and kept the sex secret.

She took the money, and said, "My name is Yashiko. Please, follow me." She turned, and as she walked away, Jack noticed that one could definitely add 'firm, rounded ass' to that list of features he'd been cataloging. He stepped after her, admiring it, as she led him into a small, dimly-lit room with a low, padded table. There was a towel lying on the table, and Yashiko said, "Please take off your clothes. I will go get the bath ready."

"Um...all my clothes?"

Yashiko nodded. "Yes, all clothes. Use the towel to cover yourself." With that, she left, closing the door behind her.

It didn't take long for Jack to strip down (carefully placing his wallet in an inside pocket of his jacket), and he hung his clothes on the hook provided. Taking off his glasses was a bit disconcerting--normally, it was something he only did before he went to bed, and having to look at everything through the haze of myopia was a little bit tiring. He had to resist the tendency to squint. He wrapped the towel around himself and stepped back out into the hallway, looking around. It was warm out here in the hallway...in fact, he thought, it was warm in the whole building. Then again, that made sense. If your customers spent most of their time naked, you didn't want them getting cold.

Jack realized his cock was getting a little bit harder, and he tried to decide whether he should concentrate on calming down, or let it get nice and big as a signal to Yashiko that he was looking for sex. He was still thinking about it, and becoming uncomfortably aware that thinking about it wasn't a good way to get rid of an erection, when Yashiko stepped out of an alcove further up the hallway. She said, "The bath is getting ready. Do you want to sit in the sauna for a little bit?"

Jack nodded, trying to go with the routine. She showed him to the sauna, and he sat on the low wooden benches, relaxing into the intense heat. After a moment or two, he started to idly play with himself, touching his dick lightly--Yashiko's sudden opening of the door, a few minutes later, gave him a start, and he whipped his hand away from his dick. She beckoned him into the alcove she'd stepped out of earlier, which contained a vinyl-covered table with a little air-pillow, and took the towel away from him. He thought she looked at his erection, but his nearsightedness made it difficult to tell. She said, "Please lie down on your stomach."

Jack did as bid, and Yashiko splashed hot water across his back. It felt good--not scalding, but definitely warm. Then he felt her hands on his back, coating it with some sort of liquid soap. He could feel it foaming up as she worked her hands up and down his back, and his erection grew even harder, pressing into the soft matting of the table. She soaped his arms, legs, and buttocks, then rinsed it all off with more of the nice, hot water. Jack was amazed at how relaxing it felt...although there was one part of his body that felt anything but relaxed right now.

Then she ordered him to turn over. He did so, letting his erection spring up--no point in worrying about what Yashiko would think now, he thought as she poured more hot water over his chest. It had to be obvious. She began to work the soap into his chest, and then, cupping his hand in hers, she used his hand as a living washcloth, rubbing it all over his front, down his chest to his cock. She smiled that same coy smile she'd had earlier as she ran his hand over his own genitals, turning the act of washing himself into a masturbatory experience. One, two quick pumps on his cock was all, though, and then she moved the hand away. Jack was amazed at how much he wanted to move it back...but it wasn't really him that was doing it. It was her.

After she'd rinsed him down with more hot water, she pulled the towel down and bid him to stand. With quick, yet gentle motions, she dried him off, starting at his chest and kneeling down, lower, lower, gently pressing at his cock to dry it off. Jack just stood there and watched, feeling like his whole body was sensitized now.

At last she stood up. "You go back into the room," she said. "I will be right in." Jack nodded, and went back into the room his clothes were in. He lay down on the table on his stomach, as though she'd told him to, and arranged the towel so that it was covering his buttocks. He thought about lying on his back with his cock sticking up, but he didn't want to be so...crass. Yashiko deserved better, he could tell that already.

She stepped into the room and closed the door behind her...then walked across and gently removed the towel, leaving him naked. "Oil or powder?" she asked.

Jack blinked for a moment, amazed at how tired the combination of the hot sauna, the hot bath, and the gentle fingers had left him. "Oil," he managed to mutter out, letting his head sink into the table. His cock was still rock hard, though. He could feel it pressing down into the table again.

He heard wet splatting sounds behind him, and the scent of baby oil filled the air as Yashiko's hands pressed into his back once again. She rubbed the oil into his back with a gentle, stroking motion, rubbing now and again but mostly stroking as she massaged the oil down to his buttocks, running her fingers along them, and down along his inner thighs, causing his cock to press further into the table...

"This feel alright?" she asked, as she stroked down his legs.

Jack didn't want to answer--he just wanted to lie here, melting into the table as she rubbed his legs, feeling the calf muscles relax--but it would be rude not to. "Yes," he answered dully. "Feels good."

"What your name?"

It took him a moment to remember as she rubbed his feet, and he closed his eyes as he thought (and as she rubbed his shoulder blades, relaxing them, letting the tension just ease out of them slowly but surely...) "Jack," he said at last.

She worked her way down his shoulders to his arms. "You have a girlfriend, Jack?" she asked, slowly massaging his palms and fingers, leaving them so relaxed that the effort to move them was just too much...too much...

"No," he said, his mouth feeling like it was stuffed with cotton. "We broke up...she wanted me to eat her out, and I said no." Silly thing to fight over, he thought as Yashiko rubbed his neck, making it so much easier for his heavy heavy head to sink down into the soft, comfortable table, melting away all of his tensions...

"You do not like eating pussy?" Yashiko asked in a tone of astonishment as her hands moved down his back once again, stroking the small of his back on their journey back down to his inner thighs. Only his cock still felt hard. The rest of him felt like water, loose and liquid...

"I..." he thought back, trying to remember what the question was.

"I think you do like pussy," she said, and he could imagine that same coy smile on her face once more. "Turn over." He was amazed at how quickly her voice switched to a tone of command, and he found himself flipping onto his back without even thinking about it. He half-opened his eyes and saw her, smiling down at him, and this time it was unmistakable that she was staring at his cock.

"Sorry," he said weakly, embarrassed for some reason. "It's your hands...they feel..."

Yashiko nodded, her smile widening. "It is okay," she said, now running her hands along his chest, smoothing oil into his nipples. "You just lie back, relax..." her hand moved down to his waist, teasingly, then drifted back up to massage his stomach... "...think about eating pussy..."

Jack nodded back, letting his eyes drift shut again as her hands rubbed and stroked. Eating pussy, he thought...it sounded disgusting once, but now, he thought he did like pussy. The scent of it filled his memory, as Yashiko said, "Pussy tastes sweet to you now, yes?"

It was too much effort to nod, so he just mumbled out his affirmation. He was rewarded for it, as her hands drifted down to touch his cock, sliding over it masterfully. He would have tensed up, but he felt so relaxed...

He could still feel her hand on his cock. "You want to eat pussy?" she asked him. He mumbled another yes, and was rewarded with another stroke. "Why do you want to eat pussy?"

It puzzled him. He thought about it, and began to speak. "I..." But beyond that, he wasn't sure where to go.

"You want to eat pussy to please women." Yes! That was it! He felt the hand go up and down again. "Repeat it."

"I wan' t' eat p'ssy...t' please w'men..." it was so hard to talk, so hard to think, but he had Yashiko here for that now, with her hand on his cock, and she was stroking it, and it felt so heavenly...

"Because women rule you. You are a slave of women, and you do whatever they say."

"Sl've...w'men rule me..." It was all so simple, he thought as she stroked his cock harder now, cupping his balls and rubbing them as well...

"I am a woman. I rule you as Mistress. I will lead you by your cock--" she tugged on it again, by way of illustration, and he gasped in pleasure-- "and you will obey me."

The single word stuck in his mind as she milked him, jacking his cock up and down as he gasped out, mid-orgasm, "Obey..."

He heard the rustling of silk. "Good boy," Yashiko said, and a thrill of pleasure went through his relaxed and sleepy body. "Now, open your eyes." He opened them to see Yashiko, standing next to him, her robe lying on the floor. She swung herself onto the table and straddled his face, looking down at him like a queen facing her subject. Which was right, Jack thought. She ruled him.

As she lowered herself down onto him, he began to lick like a good boy should...

*****

Jack gathered up his clothes, making sure to leave the rest of the money in his wallet for Yashiko. It was a bit pricey, but the chance to eat out a pussy like that was worth every penny, right? He'd have to come here again and again, he thought as he stepped out to the door, giving her as much money as he could afford and eating her sweet, sweet pussy.

But first, he knew he'd have to go make up with Denise. He was full of shame. She'd given him a command, and he'd failed to obey...failed to lick her cunt like a good boy...

He only hoped she'd take him back.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,744 Followers