I Might Share You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fingered the hem of her blouse and said quietly, "This comes off."

She held my gaze, her eyes wide as she undid the top button of her blouse, below the two that were already undone, and let the fabric fall open. As tight as it was over her breasts, releasing that one button was enough to show me the centre of her bra.

I let out a soft sound of excitement as I ran my hands up her body and undid the next button.

"Gabriela, what are you wearing?"

Something made of lace and thin straps that crossed against her ribs; no underwire, nothing hard between my hands and her, a single jewel glittering in the centre.

I ran my hands over those straps then pulled open another button. She took over, undoing the last couple as I ran my hands up to her breasts, sliding my fingers under the stretchy lace to feel the silk of her skin.

I rested my index fingers over her nipples, feeling them harden under my touch, then brushed my palms against her breasts.

She closed her eyes and her fingers played over the backs of my hands.

"Come here." I pulled her in closer and sat her in my lap.

Her dark eyes locked with mine, her lips parted as I stroked her soft skin with one hand while the other toyed with the fall of dark hair that cascaded down her back.

"What do you like, Gabriela?"

She leaned in and I pulled her to straddle me and lay back on the bed, pulling her down with me.

She kissed me, one hand pushed into my hair, one sliding down to pull my pants open.

I caught the hand fumbling at my pants and placed it against my chest as I explored her mouth. I didn't want to get too excited too soon. I had two girls to satisfy.

Lying beside me, Luce slid her hand under my t-shirt, brushing her hands across my nipples. She caught one hard and let go, and I made a noise in my throat.

Gabriela laughed at my reaction and I growled and nuzzled her neck.

"Do you like to be bitten?" I asked her.

She laughed nervously and her eyes slid sideways to Luce.

"Gabriela?" I said. "What do you like, love?"

She took a shaky breath in. "Find out."

I grinned. Well, if she wanted to open that door...

I rolled her off me and held myself over her. She stared up at me, her dark hair spread out like curls of black smoke under her head, her eyes nearly black they were so dark.

Her gaze flickered between me and Luce. Luce who was watching her with intense eyes, the way I sensed Will was still watching me.

I sat up, keeping my weight off Gabriela, and ran my fingers over her breasts, over her ribs and down to her narrow waist, then slid my fingers into the tops of her jeans and tugged them down, revealing more lace and thin straps. The girl had taste in underwear, I had to give her that.

She put her hands over mine, not to stop me, just resting her fingers against the backs of my hands. She glanced sideways at Luce again, and I dragged her jeans further down her legs.

She let out a small gasp as I took the lace of her underwear and dragged it down.

"Luce, can you make sure no one else can see?" she asked in a breathy voice.

Luce moved around so that anyone coming out of the house would see her shapely arse sheathed in her sequinned dress, rather than my face, now buried between Gabriela's legs.

As my tongue touched to her sensitive flesh, her back arched. Her hands went to my shoulders, her fingers digging into me as I teased her to wetness.

I glanced up her body and found her eyes were still locked to Luce's, as though it was Lucy's tongue making her body melt instead of mine.

Her slim fingers pressed against my shoulders as I teased around the edges of her delicate folds, then swept up the centre, feeling her shudder.

Luce leaned into Gabriela, almost kissing-close, and whispered, "He's good, isn't he?"

Gabriela nodded wordlessly, her eyes locked to Luce's, fucking Luce's mind with hers, while I fucked her body with my tongue.

Since all her attention was on Luce, I closed my eyes and concentrated on her body, on what made her twitch, what made her writhe and arch under me, what made her flood with wetness. What brought her close, and what let her slide away again.

She tasted sweet against my tongue, and I knew I'd wear that sweetness for the rest of the night.

Her fingers moved to my skull, and I opened my eyes, and saw Luce had placed her hands there.

"He's best when you hurt him," Luce whispered against Gabriela's cheek. "Just a bit."

Gabriela gripped my hair and I let out a groan into her flesh, for a moment lost in that sensation.

I wanted her to cum against my tongue. I slid my fingers up to her hot snatch and teased her, getting the quickening of breath and the whimpers of desperation I wanted.

Gabriela closed her eyes, lost in urging me silently to let her reach that place of no return, and Luce glanced up at me, her blue eyes filled with burning heat.

"Fuck her," she mouthed, and fuck knew I wanted to, with her full, round breasts and her tight, round arse, and her snatch so wet and aching to be filled.

Luce put her hand in my pocket and pulled out a condom, her fingers sliding across my covered erection as she did.

I brought Gabriela to the edge, teasing her until she pushed up against my face, her fingers spasming in my hair, and then sat back on my knees and put my hands against my crotch.

Her eyes opened, eyes filled with the weight of desire.

"Do you want me in you?" I asked in a breathless rush.

She glanced at Luce and nodded. Nodded at Luce. Not at me.

Thank fuck.

I tugged my pants open, and Luce handed me the unwrapped condom. I smoothed it over my rock-hard member, and realised Gabriela was finally staring at me for a change. For a moment I could see her thoughts clearly in her eyes.

That's going in me?

I wasn't anything that special, as far as I knew. A little on the larger side, but Will was bigger. Which begged the question; who'd she been sleeping with up until now?

I moved down so that I could pull her jeans down enough to gain access, then put my hands under her arse and lifted her off the cushions and slid into her.

She let out a shuddering gasp as I sheathed myself inside her, and her cunt contracted around me, welcoming me inside.

I closed my eyes for a moment as I pulled out and slid back in, slow strokes, feeling her out, reading her body.

As I did my best to make it last for both of us, I felt Gabriela stiffen against me. I opened my eyes to find Luce teething Gabriela's nipple through her lace bra.

Gabriela's gaze was fixed straight ahead, her pupils huge, as Luce teased her nipples through the fabric.

Luce's eyes slid sideways to mine and she gave me a wicked grin and pulled the lace down, freeing Gabriela's luscious breast. She slid her tongue around the girl's nipple and Gabriela's mouth fell open in pant of arousal.

Her muscles around me clenched hard, and it took everything I had to pull back and watch, savouring this moment. My girl, pleasuring this dark-haired beauty, who hadn't seen a cock like mine before. Those moments don't come every day.

"Jesse." Gabriela moved her aching gaze to my face.

Oh, I was here, was I?

Luce caught the look of indignation on my face and looked as smug as Will usually did. If they hadn't both been so intent on getting me off, I might have taken it personally.

Gabriela's back arched high, her arse tensing in my hands, as Luce rasped her tongue against the girl's nipples and ran a hand down to stroke circles around her swollen pleasure button.

She made a noise, an urgent sound, and I sped up, thrusting into her, taking her deep.

Luce teased Gabriela's soft flesh as I pistoned into her, her fingers brushing my cock, so that I wasn't sure how the hell I was going to stop myself cumming.

Thankfully Gabriela fell over the edge first. Her face contorted as she came, her cunt pulsing around me, Luce's fingers sliding over my cock into her wet snatch, teasing her lips, urging her to cum not once, but twice, while I stroked in and out of her, letting her ride the afterglow and Luce's talented fingers.

I was so close myself, but I knew Luce was next. I didn't want to let her down.

As I pulled out of Gabriela, Luce crawled over to me and pushed me off the end of the daybed and peeled off the condom. She closed her mouth around me briefly, lapping at the precum oozing from the end of my throbbing cock, then gestured to Gabriela with her head to move over.

Gabriela did, watching in fascination as I lay back on the cushions and pulled Luce on top of me. Luce pulled up her dress and grazed her fingers over her own slick cunt, pulling lace aside so that I could enter her.

She slid herself onto me and I groaned at the feeling of being inside her, nothing between me and her heat and her wetness.

She let her head fall, a curtain of copper red curls falling around me as she rode me, her hands on my chest, mine resting against her waist.

She drove herself against me, her eyes blue and intense, almost manic, and I knew—as I knew what Luce needed to cum—that this fuck was for me. All for me.

I closed my eyes as I felt my climax build inside me, and then right at that final moment, she dropped so that her breasts were pressed to my chest, and her hands gripped my hair. Hard.

I came so hard it was almost painful, spurting up inside her as she ground against me, her breasts pressed against me, her fingers wrapped in my hair.

I unleashed the last of my cum deep inside her and let out a happy sigh. She sat up against me and ran her fingers over my chest, then dropped her head to mine, hiding my face with a fragrant curtain of red curls.

"I love you Jesse."

I kissed her lips and brushed my hands over her breasts. "I love you too, Luce." I kissed her again. "Do you want me to make you happy?"

She grinned, her eyes pinpoints of light in our private darkness. "Not tonight, goth boy."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Just as well, innit?" I said, and she laughed softly.

I lifted her off me and rolled her onto her back on the daybed, then lay back beside her and Gabriela, the three of us soaked in sweat and sex.

Luce caught my fingers in hers and I squeezed her hand gently, my eyes closed, the night breeze cooling the sweat on my arms.

There was movement beside me and I opened my eyes to find Gabriela between Luce's legs. She had her face pressed to Luce's cunt, lapping up my cum as if it was melted icecream.

I watched in fascination as Luce's eyes rolled back in her head, and Gabriela's slim fingers ran over Luce's breasts.

I rolled onto my side and did the same, Gabriela and I teasing Luce's nipples, running our hands over her body.

It seemed Gabriela was insatiable. She fucked my beautiful girlfriend with her mouth, her full concentration on pleasuring Luce. I couldn't help feeling my cock had been a substitute for the one Gabriela wished Luce had.

I pinched one of Luce's nipples between my fingers and she let out a breath of encouragement. I slid my hand into the top of her dress and caught her naked breast in my hand and she half-opened her eyes and smiled at me.

Gabriela's slurping and licking was loud in the empty garden, even against the thump of dance music from the house, and it wasn't long before Luce arched her back and gave a soft cry.

Her fingers caught with mine again as she pushed herself off the cushions, grinding against Gabriela's questing tongue and red painted lips.

With a shudder, Luce collapsed, her fingers falling loose in mine. She turned her head languidly towards me and kissed me, not with lust, but with gratitude. It seemed she'd had her wish fulfilled for the night.

We lay there for a while, the three of us holding hands, and I realised Will had disappeared.

Luce turned away from me, whispering something to Gabriela, and I drifted, my eyes closed, content. Until I realised I had an urgent need to relieve myself.

I disengaged my fingers from Luce's and got to my feet.

"Back soon."

* * * * *

As I came out of the bathroom, Will was waiting for me. "You got a sec?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down the down the hall to a dark bedroom.

I switched on the light. It was clearly a girl's bedroom. Everything was cream and frilled. There were far too many pillows. What is it with girls and pillows? One per head's quite enough. Two at a pinch.

"What?" I asked again.

Will put his hands in his jacket pockets. "Do you trust me?"

I narrowed my eyes. "No. Not really."

He cleared his throat. "Come on, Jess. You know I wouldn't do anything you didn't want."

I folded my arms. "Given that you never actually ask what I want, how the fuck do you know?"

He rolled his eyes. "Four years, Jesse. Four. Years. I know what you fucking want, okay?"

He pulled his hands out of his pockets. He was holding something.

"Turn around."

"Uh, no."

"Jesse." He gave me a frustrated look. "Come on. Give me a safe word and then turn around."

"A safe word?" I looked at him incredulously. "What are you on about?"

He put a hand on my shoulder and spun me around, pushing me up against the wall.

I felt life surge back into my cock as he held me there with his body, his hands either side of my head.

"Your safe word is 'William'." He put his mouth against my neck and nipped me. I groaned and twisted against him.

He grabbed one arm and pulled it behind my back and strapped something around my wrist, then grabbed my other arm and did the same. I brought my hands up against the wall so that I could see. He'd put restraints on me. Not attached to anything, but with a short chain attached to one that was clipped back to a ring on my right wrist.

"What the fuck, Will?"

He kept me pressed there, and pushed his growing bulge against my arse.

"Your safe word is William."

He put his hands on my shoulders and spun me around, planting a kiss on my mouth.

I pushed him back and held him at arm's length. "What's going on?"

He stayed there, the pressure of his hard chest under my hands as he leaned into me.

"Jess. There's so much I can give you if you let me. Things that I knowwill blow your mind. Just trust me."

I eyed him dubiously and he put his hands against my chest, spreading his fingers wide. I dropped the tension in my arms and he moved in closer.

"You still up?" he asked. He tilted my face to the light and checked my eyes. "That's a 'yes'. Jess, you'll love this. Trust me."

Fuck it. There was no point in fighting him. I knew he'd just wait another two years until I agreed to whatever he had in mind.

"Fine." I extracted myself from his hold and pulled open the bedroom door. "But first I need to find Luce."

As I stepped into the hall, Luce and Gabriela caught sight of me.

"Jesse!" said Luce, "I wondered where you'd gone." She strutted towards me with a sway in her step, but before she could reach me, Will grabbed my arms and hauled me back into the bedroom.

"What the fuck, Will!"

But before I could say anything else, he put a hand under my chin, stopping me from speaking.

The girls came into the bedroom and Gabriela stared wide-eyed at Will's hold on me, as Luce quietly shut the bedroom door behind them.

'Luce' I tried to say, but Will's grip on my jaw was too tight to form the word.

Luce slowly and deliberately turned out the light.

In the pitch blackness, Will threw me face down on the bed, the pressure of his knee in the middle of my back. He pulled my hands together and there was the sound of a spring-loaded clip snapping shut, followed by what sounded very much like a lock clicking home.

The pressure against my back lifted and he hauled me back to my feet.

The curtains blocked out all light, leaving us all in a singing blackness.

Will put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me back against his body, his solid erection pressing against my arse.

"What are you doing, Will?" I asked.

In the darkness I heard a squeak.

"Gabriela?" I said.

"I'm here," she said. "Luce wants me to—" She stopped abruptly.

I tried to wrench my arms out of Will's grip, but he wound his arms through mine, locking me in place. With my hands fastened together, it was impossible to get free.

Small hands ran over my chest and then fingers slid into the waist of my leather pants. There was a release of tension as they were pulled open. I let out a strangled noise and Will chuckled in my ear.

Hands took me out of my pants; I didn't know whose, and then lips closed around me.

I let out a shuddering sigh and Will nuzzled against my neck.

"Silence now," he said, clearly not to me, and all I could hear in the darkness was the sound of a wet mouth pleasuring my cock.

I closed my eyes and relaxed into the hands and mouth working me hard, while Will continued to nuzzle against me, alternately kissing my neck and biting down gently, his grip on my arms not relaxing for a second.

"Ha, ffffuuu," I said, unable to make words.

Although it was dark, I was pretty sure it was Gabriela sucking me. Her hands felt different from Luce's, her fingers more delicate. Lucy had a firm grip; this girl's was shy, her movements hesitant as if she was waiting for some affirmation she was doing it right.

There was a pause and a muffled noise, and I guessed Luce was playing with Gabriela again.

It drove me mad that I couldn't see them, Luce's hands on Gabriela's lush breasts, or maybe her mouth. Maybe a hand sliding lower.

The lips and tongue wrapped around me suddenly jammed down, sending the tip of my cock to the back of the girl's throat. The hand stroking my balls became a palm pressed against my thigh, and I guessed that Luce was taking control of Gabriela's head.

"Don't hurt her!" I said, and Will's hand came up to hold my jaw again.

"No one's hurting anyone." His voice was low and deep, his chest rumbling against my back.

The hand against my thigh softened and my cock slid forward in Gabriela's mouth. She caressed my thigh with her fingertips, as if to reassure me she was okay.

The light touch disappeared and my cock faced cool air as her mouth slid off me. A moment later she was replaced by a more aggressive touch; a touch I knew only too well.

Luce sucked me deep into her throat, punishing me with hands and mouth, moving me from horny and hungry to a throbbing need.

She suctioned over me, running her tongue along the underside of my cock, tonguing the head and lapping at the end before swallowing me down again. She knew exactly how to please me, and she wasted no time bringing me to the edge.

But just as my balls were tightening, ready for release, she pulled off me.

"Oh, come on!" I said, and Will clamped my jaw shut again.

"Girl's choice, Jesse," said Will, low, into my ear. "And they choose to make you... wait."

I stood there, throbbing and desperate, while no one touched me. I could hear them breathing, hear their clothes rustling, and then... then I heard something else. The sound of fingers exploring flesh.

There was another soft sound, a breathless whimper.

Will held me, unable to speak or move, while I listened in agony to what must have been Gabriela being finger-fucked by Luce.

"Too much!" Gabriela's voice was tight with fear.

"You can take it," whispered Luce, and there was so much desire in her voice.

I heard a tongue against flesh, and then Gabriela's soft whimper. "So full. I don't think you can do the whole—"

What the fuck were they doing down there?

"Hoooo, Lucy, oh, God, Lucy, fffuuuuuckkkk!" Gabriela's words turned into incomprehensible moans of excitement. The sound of flesh inside wet flesh became almost more than I could bear. I pushed back against Will's straining bulge and he laughed and ground back against me.