I Might Share You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jesse, Jesse. All that E in your bloodstream and your pupils the size of fucking dinner plates, and it's still too dark to see." He lightened his voice to mock me. "Oh, girls. You're ever so naughty, not letting him see this."

I wanted to ask how the fuck he knew what they were doing, but I guessed he'd spoken to them about it beforehand.

Gabriela let out a shaky breath that sounded almost like... fuck! She was cumming, I could hear it.

In the tiny sounds I could hear, Luce's tongue and fingers were very busy.

"Hnnngggggg." A noise of pleasure made through gritted teeth. Gabriella... cumming again?

I listened in frustrated, rock-hard, horny-as-fuck silence, unable to move in Will's grip, while Gabriela came again and again.

After what felt like half an hour of listening to her cum, there was a slick, sticky hush, and then Gabriela let out a sigh. I knew that sigh. It was the sigh of retreat, when a girl was emptied of stimulus and was bathing in the afterglow. She needed a cuddle.

AndI needed a fucking blowjob.

Will turned my head to his and kissed me, then ran one hand down to my cock. As excited by what I'd heard as I was, staying on the edge so long, I'd lost some of my hardness. He fixed it for me.

Without warning, lips closed around me again and I heard someone else crawling away on hands and knees.

It was Luce on my cock. I could tell by the way her fingers closed around me, the way she effortlessly teased me back to leaking, moaning urgency.

I was going to cum. I could feel it building, building, building... FUCK! Luce pulled off me before I could explode in her mouth.

She kept her hand around me and a low chuckle came from deep inside her evil throat. And Will. From both of them, the fuckers.

"What's wrong, Jesse?" Luce's voice from the floor in front of me. I could hear her smiling up at me.

As Will wouldn't let me speak, all I could do was make muffled, pleading sounds.

So much for my safe word.

Luce jacked me with slow strokes, then put her lips to the tip of my cock and rested them around my head.

Wills lips brushed my ear. "She's not going to let you cum, Jess."

I made more frustrated noises, trying to get him to loosen his grip on me.

Luce used her lips and just the slick inside of her mouth to stimulate me, keeping me riding that painful edge.

I pushed against him, desperate, pushing against his cock, begging him with my body to stop torturing me.

"No, Jess, she's not going to let you cum," Will said, his voice soft and amused. "But I will."

His arms were suddenly gone from around me, behind me. Luce moved away and in the dark, I felt Will's large, firm hand wrap around me as he dropped to his knees in front of me.

My hands still caught behind my back by the restraints, I groaned in contentment as Will fed my cock into his mouth, taking half of me in so that I nudged the entrance to his throat.

There was a rustling behind me and then slim arms wrapped around my waist, breasts pressed against my back.

It had to be Gabriela. Her breasts were larger than Luce's, and because of her height, pressed higher up.

She slid her hands under my t-shirt and the contrast between her gentle touch and Will's firm grip on my hard cock confused the fuck out of my brain as I struggled to decide what to concentrate on.

Improbably, I felt hands on my arse, and realised Luce had gone behind me and lain on the ground between my legs and, presumably, Gabriela's, and was now licking my balls.

Between the three of them, all I could do was drown in a world of sensation, heightened by all the things I couldn't see, but could vividly imagine.

Luce's mouth and her hot tongue lathering my balls, Will's blue eyes, somewhere down there, staring ice up into mine, and Gabriela's manicured hands roving over my skin, those large, soft breasts pressed against my back.

Will came up off me and then swallowed me down again, taking me further in, massaging my head with the cunt of his throat. He pulled back off and did it again, taking me further in again.

"Fuuuuuck," I said, giving myself over to them.

Will kept pulling me into his throat, Luce's tongue exploring, the heat of her mouth around my balls one after the other, her lips teasing and tasting me.

The explosion that built in my groin was the priming of a fucking flamethrower. And when Will paused, my cock twitching and leaking pre-cum into his mouth, then dived down again, all that pent up napalm exploded into his mouth.

I groaned and humped his face as I came, and Luce grabbed my arse with both hands, while Gabriela slid her hands up to cover my nipples.

I spurted enough hot load into Will's mouth to feed a small, hungry nation, and then shuddered into silence in the arms of my three, attentive lovers.

Gabriela's arms slid from around me as she withdrew her warmth, and Luce patted my arse and moved out from between my legs.

Will cleaned the end of my cock and then packed me back into my pants. He stood and pulled me against him, my hands still behind my back. He put a hand in my hair and gripped it hard while he kissed me.

I felt boneless, emptied out. Will put his arms around me, holding me upright as I kissed him back, tasting myself in his mouth, the waft of his cool cologne and the taste of cigarettes and whiskey a counterpoint to the salty musk of my cum.

Footsteps crossed the room with a rustle of clothing, and then the door opened, the light from the hallway breaking the velvet darkness. Luce and Gabriela slipped out of the room holding hands.

Another Calvin Harris song swam down to us from the lounge; In a state of ecstasy, there is only you and me.

Will looked down into my face with warmth in his winter-blue eyes.

"So, how much did you hate that?"

"You really have been perving on me for four years, haven't you?"

He nodded. He looked pleased with himself. He turned me around and unlocked the cuffs, but left them around my wrists.

The song from the lounge drifted down to us, slow notes; a slow dance.

I turned back to him and Will slung his arms over my shoulders. "Do you trust me yet?"

I considered him. "Depends on what you want from me."

He shook his head. "This is all we've got, Jess. This is the summer before everything changes. Once we graduate, the real world kicks in. We don't know where either of us will be next year. You might decide you want kids. A wife. To wash off your makeup."

I gave him cold eyes and he laughed and put his face close to mine.

"But right now, I get you, Jesse. I want us to be the things we might never get the chance to be again."

Well, fuck.

The song changed and Will grinned. "Swedish House Mafia!"

He pulled me back towards the lounge, where the party was reaching fever-pitch.

We forced our way into the packed room and joined the bouncing mass.

We danced for a while, until I felt the E dropping me. I either needed more, or I needed somewhere quiet to come down.

Will nudged me and pointed outside and held up a packet of L&Bs.

I followed him out as he headed back into the garden.

Both of us were covered with sweat, but with the E leaving my system, I shivered against the cool night air.

I looked around. "You seen Luce?"

Will nodded towards the house. "She's fine. She's with Gabby. Promised her I'd take care of you."

The back garden was empty except for a couple making out on the daybed and a couple of people snoozing off the booze in lawn chairs.

Will took out a cigarette and tapped it against the packet, then lit it, pulling on the end of it as if his life depending on inhaling future cancer.

He held it out to me and I did the same, hoping the nicotine would help cancel out the slow drift down.

"You want a benzo?" he asked.

"You got some?"

He nodded and pulled out a small white pill. He picked up a glass of water abandoned on the picnic table and handed both to me.

I took the pill and swallowed it down, then drank the rest of the water, shivering as the cold water ran down my throat into my stomach.

For a while Will watched me pull on his cigarette, his hands in his pockets.

His eyes flickered to the cuffs. "You left them on."

I shrugged.

"You like them?" he asked. There was an intensity in his gaze.

I shrugged again. Shivered again.

"You cold?"

I nodded. "Why is it so fucking cold when it's summer?"

"Where's your jacket?"

"No idea." I couldn't remember taking it off.

Will looked around and spotted it over by the daybed. He strode over and retrieved it and handed it to me, taking the smoke back from me at the same time.

He leaned back against the brick wall that divided the garden from the neighbour's, and smoked and watched me.

"What?" I said.

"You just look different somehow is all. Do you feel different?"

I was getting heavier. I could feel that. But I didn't think benzo-induced weight in my limbs was what he meant.

He sucked the last of the life out of his cigarette and dropped it and ground it out under his shoe, then pulled a small bag out of his pocket. Weed. He had a joint pre-rolled.

He took it out and put a lighter to it, taking a long drag in. I held my hand out but he shook his head and spoke through a cloud of sweet-smelling smoke.

"Let the benzo do its thing, mate."

I pushed my hands into my pockets and swayed as my body got steadily heavier. He was right. I didn't need weed on top of this or I'd fall asleep where I stood.

Do you feel different?

Did I? I knew I thought about cock a lot more these days. But I still loved Luce, still wanted to fuck her every time we were together. Masturbated to her. Masturbated to Will too.

As he smoked and the drug leeched into my bloodstream, I silently acknowledged it wasn't just Will I masturbated to. My porn habits had changed, moving away from guy-fucks-girl to guy-fucks-everything-and-gets-fucked-right-back.

Some days my prick felt as if it wanted to jam itself into every person I met; shop keepers, cyclists, office workers, every student of every gender identification that walked past me.

"Jesse?"

Will gave me an expectant look, and I realised he'd been saying something I hadn't heard, too lost in my own head.

"Is it working?"

I nodded and found my thoughts had grown soft. "Yeah, I think so."

He slung an arm around me while he pulled on the joint. "I want to take you home."

"I need to find Luce."

He gave me a smile that lit up his eyes. "She's in safe hands."

"And Luce?"

Had I already asked that?

"She's fine, mate."

I blinked hard as the tranquilizer coated the surface of my brain. Blinked again, slowly. I leaned against him and he propped me up.

"Might be kicking in," I said.

He nodded, the joint sealed between his lips.

He kept his arm around me as he finished up the joint, then ground that out too.

"Shall we go?"

Sounded good to me.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are incredibly talented

Im quite picky when it comes to erotica but your writing flows so perfectly, the way you describe situations and feelings is truly exquisite.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zover 6 years ago
Love your writing style

Love the style of your writing in this story.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the follow, dreamer

I've got several things in draft right now that I'm working on, so more is coming. :-)

Jase.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Favorites

Just wanted to let you know I like your stories. So I have decided to add you as a favorite author instead as per story. I've read everything and Nate was/is my favorite character but Jesse is coming along. More about Jesse please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
y really very good story

interesting and a lot of good sex

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
My Husband Sucking Off Another Man Wife's ultimate fantasy is fulfilled.in Group Sex
Room Service Cum Eating Daphne eats cum from a wife’s freshly fucked pussy.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories