I Miss My Lover

Story Info
Thinking of him after a long day turns hot and steamy.
1.2k words
3.57
6.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long day at work. A summer job as a cashier at the local grocery store for minimum wage is not the idea of the amazing summer I had in mind when I came back home. I missed all my friends from my time away. I missed the freedom of being able to go with whoever I wanted and whenever I wanted. I'm feeling worn out. I miss him more than anything or anyone else.

I walk upstairs grudgingly to take my shower. I couldn't stop thinking of his sweet gestures. He clouded my thoughts today instead of sitting at the back of my mind. I miss the feel of his arms around me; the feeling of having someone to kiss and hug; the feeling of his hand on mine giving it a tight squeeze; his hot breath on my neck; the moment before a kiss with him; being stupid with him; acting like a complete idiot; I miss my lover.

It feels like there was a heavy weight sitting on my shoulders. The pains of my world never budged. I feel so gross and dirty. All those germs from scanning all those products that people had touched were on me. The juice from bags of meat that had spilled on my hands had dried up along with the dust from arranging things. It was gross. I strip myself of my uniform and take my hair out of its ponytail. I shake my hair out and it lays over my naked shoulders and back.

I step into the shower and turn the water on. The little drops hitting me feel so refreshing and clean. My hands rub the fruity shampoo into my hair creating a lather. I begin to imagine his hands on my waist circling my hips. A pleasurable surprised feeling runs through me.

I turn around and push him away. We are now in our own private hot water spring with a water fall. It was quiet all around except for the sound of the water falling and little splashes as I move around. I'm standing under the water fall cleaning myself of the pain, hurt, and dirt. He takes a few steps back giving me a sexy smile. A wall of greenery grew on the wall of the cave that sat behind the water fall. I ran my fingers through it smelling the fresh scents coming from it. The steam from the spring rises. The heat of the springs and the pleasurable feelings begin to heat me up. My hair is wet and lies against my skin. I watch as he shakes water out of his hair after I splash him. I'm behind the screen of the water fall beckoning him towards me with my fingers. He walks towards me slowly and greets me with a soft kiss. I step back and he moves quickly to press me against the greenery.

The refreshing smells waft up in the air as I crush my body to his kissing him. The need for him pushes me forward. I trail kisses on his shoulders and when I reach his neck I leave it with a suckling kiss. Our movements are slow and feels exciting. He moves gently so as if not to scare away a small creature. I take his soft movements and come back fierce.

I am a queen. I will pounce. I grab him between the legs and apply a small pressure to his manhood. I have him against the wall. My kisses are at his chest and I playfully flicker my tongue against his nipples. I continue my way down, planting soft kisses. I reach his belly button and he is frozen. He does not know what my next action will be.

I take his cock in my fingers and play with his delicate parts. He groans and begs me to stop torturing him. I ask him if he likes it and I receive another groan. I slowly lick from the bottom to the top of his shaft before putting the head of his member inside my mouth. He grows hard as I move my mouth up and down along his penis. He groans and my mind is filled with delight at hearing his response to my play. I leave him breathless as I stand up continuing to feel him with my hands as I whisper what I want him to do to me.

"I want you to feel me and squeeze me. I want you to kiss every inch of me." The energy in him leaps and as I lean against him, I feel his arms pull me in closer quickly. He turns me around and gently placing me down on the soft grass beneath us, he pins my arms above my head. His hands travel from my arms to my body, touching me and feeling me until I moan under the small squeezes of love. My hands had found his head and with every twang I feel, I pull at his hair. His lips leave mine and I finally come up for a breath of air as he traces my collar bone with kisses. His hands squeeze my breasts and I yelp as he takes my nipples between his lips and suck. The area between my legs had warmed up and the heat was spreading through my body. His hands travel to my legs rubbing them. He squeezes the area next to my core. My body becomes more excited wanting more.

He starts to play with me and I tremble in the pleasure. He slowly kisses me between the legs and moves back up squeezing me. His face is in front of mine and I tell him I want him inside of me. I take his penis and put it inside of me. He pushes it in deeper. I moan louder than I had before. The searing heat that ran through me felt like a fire. He pushes himself further inside of me and my nails dig into his back pulling him closer to me.

Our movements go from smooth and slow to rougher and faster. My whimpers turn into passionate yells as he plunges deep into me. Our energies become one as the excitement and heat float around us. Our bodies were one. With one last yell and a shudder that ran through us like lightening, I knew that I had an orgasm. He looks at me lovingly as he pulls himself out and kisses me softly. We lie there next to each other with warmth settling us. I look into his light brown eyes seeing myself.

I stand up and lean against the wall of greenery. He stands up as well following me to put me through another round of bliss. Before he could start making me breathless again, I laugh flirtatiously giving him a little push. He steps behind the screen of water created by the water fall pulling me with him. As I step through the water fall, it's suddenly cold and feels like the little drops of water were pellets of ice.

The hot springs disappear. He was gone. I stand in the washroom of my parents' house. The hot water had run out and was replaced with cold water. The calm silence was being replaced by hectic, loud yells and knocking from my brother who was yelling at me to get out of the washroom.