i miss u

Story Info
Wife longs for her husband & imagines his return.
2.5k words
3.87
25.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i miss u

The text appeared in tiny pixilated letters on her cell screen.

"You have no idea," she whispered, clicking the reply button. It had only been two days, but it felt like weeks already. Jay's presence in each day was a force -- powerful and overwhelming. While he was away at camp with his students, she -- normally driven, energetic, optimistic -- suddenly felt she had nothing to do but sit and wait.

As she texted a message in return, her mind wandered back to the night before he left. The memory of his strong hands, his body on top of her sped her heartbeat up. As she flushed, warmth spreading from her center, she placed her palm flat on the skin between the two soft mounds of her breasts. It was cool against the red skin.

They had sat in the tub together as the water slowly cooled, talking of nothing sexual. The trip. A concert she wanted to go to. Food. His students. The lessons she was teaching that week. How many concerts she wanted to go to. The dog going to the vet. In retrospect, she marveled at the comfort and peace she felt with this man, naked and vulnerable, but totally unaware of it. It took so little to snap them into a totally different reality, though. They dealt so easily with one another after these seven years of marriage. He seemed to know what she needed before she knew herself, and there was never anything but a reassuring contentment to their actions -- whether those actions were of the everyday or out-of-this-world hot variety. They switched between the two elements of life seamlessly. He need only lean forward and put his mouth on hers to waken something far less "comfortable" within her. And he had. That mouth -- it had a strange power over her, she knew. His lips, impossibly soft, fit hers perfectly, and her body always responded to them without thought or premeditation, as instinctive and natural a response as a hungry animal's reaction to an easy meal.

She wondered what he was doing at that moment. Wrangling eighth grade boys into their bunks, no doubt. She sighed. While she hated for him to be away, the thought of his patience with them, his kindness to those kids who needed him, the joy he took from them (whether he admitted it or not), was an attraction in and of itself. It seemed a primordial draw -- a woman's desire to find the man who would best provide for her children. Not that she had any desire for a baby -- she was fascinated only with the act that created one.

She counted up the hours she would have to wait for his return. It was a childish and pointless activity, she knew, but opened the light at the end of the tunnel. Twenty-four hours until this time tomorrow, another eight to sleep, eight to work... Forty. He would be home with her in forty hours. Surely she could last that long. She drifted off to sleep on his pillow, the memory of how he had filled her the previous night filling her mind.

The next two days were not her best as a teacher, to say the least. She seemed constantly behind herself. Words flew from her mind just as she opened her mouth to say them. She called students by their classmates' names. Finally, the last bell rang on Friday afternoon.

He was just stepping out of the car when she pulled into the drive. She knew his huge grin was mirrored in her own face. Just seeing him through the glass of her windshield raised her skin in goosebumps. She jumped out of the car and ran, crashing into him. He wrapped his arms around her and just stood that way, fondling her hair, for a full minute.

When he finally kissed her, she thought she would melt under the pleasure of it. With his lips, he pressed her backward into the garage, closing the door. By the time they had entered the dining room, where the dogs jumped wildly around them, they had peeled off a layer of clothes. Their hands were frantic on each other, hungry. She felt a trail of electricity follow wherever he touched.

His parted lips above her face compelled her to answer with pressure behind her own. She felt driven by a spinning centrifuge inside of her. She wanted more than to kiss him; she wanted to consume him, and the fervor behind his own lips echoed that desire. She pressed her body against him, and could feel the hardness behind the zipper of his pants rising. She rotated her pelvis against it, felt her own wet panties slip away slightly, reluctantly from her body. He moaned against her lips and pressed her even closer to him, trembling.

She brought her palms slowly, deliberately down his bare back, anxious suddenly to slow the pace of their progress. He lowered his forehead to her shoulder, bringing his own hands down to cup her ass. With a gentle squeeze, he agreed.

He pulled away to hold her at arm's length. His eyes devoured her, top to bottom. They held the strange mix of love and lust that she knew belonged exclusively to the two of them. He ran his hands down her arms to grasp both of hers and pulled her into the bedroom. Shutting the door against the rowdy canines, he pulled her dress over her head, leaving her in a black cotton thong, thin red bra and black heels. He playfully pushed her backward onto the bed.

He slowly began to work her over, kissing lightly her shoulders, one at a time, moving down her arms. His light kisses alternated with flicks of his tongue. His hands became feathers and that light touch accompanied the work of his mouth, so wispy as to almost be imperceptible, unexpected and sudden on her cheek, her thigh, the bottoms of her feet. He intentionally avoided any contact with her most sensitive areas, refusing to remove her undergarments. She arched her back to his teasing, moaning and twisting her body to try to trick him into brushing a nipple, her clit. Periodically, he let his pants rub against her, and she felt the hardness fighting against them, but he pushed her hands back onto the bed when she tried to touch him.

"Did I slow that down enough for you?" he whispered gruffly.

She responded with a sudden movement upward, pulling his body to take her place. Though she never could have forced him, he followed her suggestion and watched as she unzipped his pants and pulled them down around his ankles. The line of his erection was a clear vertical pole extending from his reclining body. Watching it throb with his heartbeat, measure for measure in line with the throb in her own clit, she forgot the languid pace she had tacitly requested earlier, and he smiled as he recognized the appetite in her eyes. She pulled his briefs down to his hips roughly and swallowed his pulsing cock in the same motion.

Her right hand circled the thick base of the pole and her tongue caressed the head. He tasted salty, manly, and she breathed in the scent so particular to him, to that perfect cock. She tried to tease, letting her lips ride slowly all the way to his skin until the head of his cock rubbed the back of her throat, then pulling away completely, leaving the only connection the tip of her tongue on his slit. But the more she tasted, the more excited and wound up she became. The groans that escaped him as she continued cued her that he felt the same way. She moved her soft lips back and forth on the very edge of that broad twitching cock.

Abruptly, he jerked her up and away from the tip of his cock. His hands under her arms, he overpowered her, pressing her back into the quilt. She relished the force behind his hands as they pushed her wrists down into the bed and submitted completely to it. He pulled the thong to one side and searched her bare pussy with his tongue. He was immediately met with the light, sweet syrup that had soaked her slit from the moment she saw him in the driveway. His tongue slid easily between her lips and up to the tiny button above it. He flicked it gently, only once, bringing a gruff whimper from her, before he abandoned it to shove his tongue deep within her.

An itch deep within her channel awakened with his touch and seemed to move deeper with every lap of his tongue. She grasped his left wrist, and he allowed her to lead his hand down to her dripping cunt. Extending a single finger, he searched her hollows, knowing instinctively where to scratch that itch, while returning to her clit with long, slow strokes. She rocked her hips with his movement, groaning against him.

"I want that hard cock," she moaned. "Give me that thick cock."

He came up to his knees and was still while she squirmed in front of him, a fizzy tickling boiling within her. He watched her, quiet, drinking in her soft curves, before finally pulling her panties off completely and unhooking her bra. She arched up to meet his dick, but he still pulled back, choosing instead to unhook her bra with a mischievous grin in response to her impatient whimpers. He took first one nipple into his mouth, and then the other, his tongue roguishly batting the erect tip as he sucked hard on them. She cried out, closing her eyes, and he knew she was his. Without breaking the seal of his lips on her nipples, he entered her, relishing the shudder that ran through both of them.

He lifted his lips from her soft tits to the mouth that was straining toward him and she kissed him viciously, holding his bottom lip between her teeth when she finally pulled away. As they began to rock ever so gently against each other, she buried her mouth into his neck, just beneath his ear, exploring it with her tongue. The softness of her pussy held tight against his pulsating cock paired with the sensation on his neck was almost more than he could bear, but then she placed two tender hands on his chest, seeking out his sensitive nipples. They stroked the engorged tissue briefly before she let her tongue migrate down to them. "Oh, yes," he moaned loudly between ragged breaths, arching his back as she let her hot wet tongue slowly circle each in turn.

He placed a hand behind her head and lowered his lips to her again. She surrendered completely to his passionate, forceful kiss, feeling his voltage flow through her. Those kisses always connected every part of her body to the compelling pressure between her legs. As they steadily moved against each other, she moved her hands from his arms and shoulders down to his perfect ass, feeling the muscles moving effectively and perfectly beneath his skin. On his ass, she pressed him more strongly against her increasingly frantic pussy, catching her breath in faster, louder, more ragged wimpers.

She knew that at this rate she was only moments away from coming, and the building sensations were far too much to abandon so quickly. Reluctantly she pulled away from his magical mouth and pushed him onto his knees, drawing her own legs into the air. He seemed amazed to suddenly find her feet in front of him, and he stilled his pumping hips to tear off her heels and ardently suck on her toes.

"Fuck me hard," she demanded, and he wasted no time in complying. His thick cock plunged into her, his balls slapping against her plump ass. Her tits bounced as she closed her eyes in pleasure, even this distant movement enough to jar and stimulate her clit. He could feel the sponginess of her g-spot on the tender end of his cock as well, and knew why her hips instinctively adjusted in front of him. He fucked her intensely for what seemed an eternity, his stiff cock sliding further into her wet cunt with every thrust as they both moaned in the depth of the satisfaction their sexual organs brought their partner.

He pulled out of her just as he thought he could stand it no longer, not yet ready to come to the peak of his experience. He returned to the soft mounds of her breasts, this time approaching more gently. He brushed the top of each with his tongue before she pulled his face up to hers again and kissed him deeply. "I love you," she breathed into his mouth before plunging her tongue into his mouth again. "Oh, god," he groaned, "I love you." They kissed, hands rubbing one another up and down, until she rolled them over and straddled him.

Beneath her, she could feel that hard cock against her thigh and desire surged through her. She slid herself down over it, so slowly that he grit his teeth against the tease of it. She moved up and down twice more with painstaking slowness, appreciating the feel of each vein on his cock as he filled her completely, then pumped fast ten times. He clawed at her back with each thrust and when she slowed again, he forced her into a rhythm, meeting her rocking pelvis with the perfectly timed thrusts he knew would have her screaming in minutes. While she rocked against his straining dick, her grabbed at her tits and sucked hard on them. She screamed aloud, glorying in the experience, as he touched her exactly as she wanted, before she even knew she wanted it.

He groaned into her nipples and she smiled at the knowledge that her lover, the only man who had ever been inside her, was enjoying this every bit as much as she was. She focused on the incredible, intense sensation his hard cock had the power to create inside of her. Even after hundreds of encounters, the feelings that thick, unbelievable dick created as it plunged in and out of her astonished her.

She could feel herself climbing to that pinnacle and knew his face, his jagged breath, well enough to know he was matching her pleasure for pleasure. She lowered her torso against his, feeling his entire chest on hers with each movement. He pulled her face down to his and kissed her fiercely as their bodies began to tense and he forced himself even more deeply into her. It was all either of them needed. As she screamed, her pussy tightened unmercifully around his impatient cock, pushing him over the edge. Every muscle in both of their bodies contracted, incapable of withstanding the overwhelming, sweeping sensation that ran them through, and they shuddered against each other in ecstasy as each let their bodies fall into the orgasm. Eyes locked to his, she felt the warmth of his cum spread inside her.

He wrapped his arms around her as she fell into him, panting.

"Happy Valentine's Day, muffin," she whispered as he drifted off. "I missed you."

"Happy Valentine's Day, sugarlump," he replied, chuckling softly. "It's good to be home."