I Missed My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after 11 when we got home. We went into the living room. Sophie put on a CD, some soft jazz, while I poured us both a nightcap, cognac. I handed Sophie hers as I took a seat next to her on the couch.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" I asked.

"Always. It was always the best time when just the two of us would go out. I looked forward to it each time and had fun. So when you asked about tonight I knew it would be a good night. Except those two bitches, I had a really great time with you, especially being your date. How about you, did you have fun?"

"Unexpected." I said as thought about what she said about us being on a date. If I was honest, it was a date, more than mother and daughter having a drink.

"What's wrong Amy? Is it about sally, and what she did to me, because I can handle myself now?"

"I know you can, you certainly have grown over the year. You went away a caterpillar and returned home a butterfly."

"I like the analogy and I agree. Before I went, I was afraid to be alone with someone. Now I know what I want and how to get it. I am not scared anymore."

"So why didn't you? I would not have minded."

"But I would have, tonight was about us. I just wanted to be with you."

"I want that too, you were the best date ever, I felt so proud to have you in my arms on the dance floor. Tonight I danced with the most beautiful woman in the whole place."

"So did I. Can I have one last dance?"

"I'd like that." So we put our glasses on the coffee table and stood to dance together. I put my hands around Sophie's waist and pulled her close. Sophie rested her arms on my shoulders. I kissed Sophie on the cheek as moved slowly together on the spot. The space was tight but neither of us seemed to mind. We danced cheek to cheek, Sophie hands moving to the back of my neck, rubbing it gently. My hands rubbed Sophie's back.

The dance went on for a while, both of us holding close. We rested our head on each others shoulder, feeling each others breath, as the mood of the room charged erotically. Our breasts were touching and rubbing against each other. I could feel her nipples were hard as they touched my equally hard nipples. Then for some reason we both moaned, but we didn't stop. Our breathing became heavier. I moved my hands down Sophie's back and cupped her ass. It was tight and firm as I squeezed it; this produced another moan from both of us, especially Sophie. I began to wonder if I had made a mistake. Sophie's continued flirting through the night and my own in response was wrong, but being close to Sophie like this was all I ever needed. She completed me in a way a woman should and what my husband could never provide.

I almost panicked and let go, worried that Sophie might not reciprocate, and then she became the bold one and began to kiss my neck. I moaned loudly in to her ear. Then I began to kiss her neck, it tasted so good. I could taste the sweat from dancing all night, but I could also taste Sophie, she was so unique and wonderful. We both moaned as we kissed, moving from the neck to each others cheek. Kissing gently, getting closer and closer until our lips met.

It was wonderful, amazing, erotic and passionate. The kiss was gentle at first, but then Sophie parted her lips, her tongue licking my lips, looking for entry in my mouth. I gladly let her in as I sucked her tongue into my mouth and we became more and more lost in the kiss. My hands moved between our bodies to cup her cheek, but instead they stopped at Sophie's breasts. Most of the night I had felt them, and now I wanted to feel them in my hands. I cupped both of them, squeezing their firmness, rubbing her nipples with my thumb. Sophie stopped kissing me and returned to my neck, moaning and breathing heavily. I continued to play with Sophie's breasts, while I kissed her neck. Her hands were still around my neck, but she could not keep them steady as her excitement grew, she was ready for me.

"Come to bed with me Sophie?"

"Yes." she replied. And for the first time we looked in each others eyes, I had mine closed since we started to dance. I could see the desire and need in her eyes, and when she smiled at me, I was sure she could see mine. I smiled back as I held out my hand, which she took and I guided her upstairs. Once both of us were inside my room and Sophie had closed the door. We moved instantly towards each other and kissed.

"I need you Sophie. I want you so much."

"I need you too Amy, I want to see you naked, then feel your naked skin against mine." If there was any doubt she wanted to have sex with me, it left when she said that. I returned to kissing her, as my fingers slipped under the hem of her t-shirt. I broke the kiss and lifted the t-shirt up and off her body. Oh my god, no tan line was the first thing I thought. But then I moved my hands to touch and feel her breasts. Her skin was so soft, her areolas dark, darker than mine. Sophie had her arms at her side, but soon moved them to help me removed my own t-shirt. I raised my arms to help her, and then I put my hands behind my back to unclasp my bra. Sophie helped remove my bra, and then she began to explore my breasts.

"They are so beautiful." she said as she bent down to put her mouth on my left nipple. She was feeling and squeezing both breasts with her hands as she sucked and licked both my nipples. My hands held her head close to my breasts as I moaned my approval and arousal. Then while her mouth continued to play with my nipples, her hands move to my jeans as she slowly began to unbutton them. Once unbuttoned, she pushed them down including my panties. Leaving me naked in front of her eyes, she was still bent down, helping as I stepped out of them. I looked down as she stared at my pussy; she licked her lips once then moved forward and licked up, along my slit, slowly, driving me wild. She did not stop as she pushed me onto the bed. I lay on my back, while she kneeled on the floor, continuing to lick me out.

"Oh Sophie, you tongue feels so fucking amazing. Lick me baby, make me cum in your mouth." She became frantic as she licked faster and faster, then she put 2 fingers inside of me and began to fuck me hard. "That's it, fuck me, I need to cum so badly. Add another finger." Oh fuck. "Oh fuck." Her tongue now concentrated on my clit as she licked it, then her mouth joined her tongue and sucked my clit inside. I was coming, I tried to keep still, but oh god I was ready, my hips moving harder and faster against her mouth and fingers. "Oh Sophie..... oh...... SOPHIEEEEEEE." I screamed as I finally came. Sophie moved on top of me.

"Now you Amy, make me cum please, I need you now." she begged. She seemed so desperate, my baby needed me. I moved her onto her back, and then slid down her body. I unzipped her jeans and pulled them down, along with her panties. I could see the light reflect of her pussy as it came into my view, she was so wet.

"Baby, you are so wet, you need me so badly don't you. Tell me what you want Sophie." I pulled her jeans and panties off and threw them behind me, then parted her legs as moved towards her pussy.

"Stick your fingers in, fuck me, lick me, just make me fucking cum, now." she shouted in desperation. I started to gently lick her pussy, but her hips were really trying to force more and harder contact. So I slipped 2 fingers inside of her and began to fuck her, then sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. Sophie was rubbing and pinching her nipples hard. I moved my free hand to help and roughly played with her breast. She was moaning loudly, whimpering more and more as she got closer and closer. Her juices were flowing, her inside becoming more lubricant as I added another finger. It was tight, but that was all Sophie needed to cum. "Oh fuck me, mommmmmm. Oh fuck.......oh my god." I removed my fingers and lay at the side of her. I licked my fingers then wrapped my arms around Sophie and held her close as her breathing steadied.

"That was amazing Sophie, thank you."

"The thanks need to go to you. That is the greatest orgasm I have ever had. Words just don't do it justice."

"You too, do you feel ready for more?"

"Definitely, I want to watch you cum this time?"

"So do I." So we slowly moved and got into bed together. I kissed her lips, both of us tasting each other. I moved my hand slowly down her body, feeling the softness and her wonderful, amazing body. I squeezed her firm ass before moving my hand between her legs. She parted them to give me access. Her own hand was now between my legs and soon we were fingering each other. Our thumbs rubbing the others clit as we slowly made love to each other. And it was love as I pulled my lips off hers. Looking in Sophie's eyes, I saw the love and trust in them. I smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips before we started to make each other cum. Our breathing got heavier and faster, our moaning got louder and we found it increasingly difficult to keep our eyes open. We could both feel it; our orgasms were growing, getting closer to the explosive release. I moved my fingers faster as did Sophie. Our hips began to move in rhythm to each others fingers as we brought each other closer.

"I love you mom."

"Love you too Sophie. Keep going, I am so close baby."

"Me too, oh god, harder, faster mom." We were both sweating a lot by now, but we did not stop or slow down, we just moved harder and faster until finally I came, followed shortly by Sophie. We both screamed each others names. After a few minutes we both removed our fingers, and licked them. I pulled Sophie closer and kissed her as we held each other close and fell asleep, happy.

The next morning, when I awoke I was spooned behind Sophie, my cheek resting against hers. Her gentle breathing was sweet music to my ears. I smiled as I remembered last night; I could still taste Sophie on my mouth. I gently kissed Sophie's neck, and as she slowly stirred I moved my kisses towards her mouth. She turned and kissed me, while her eyes remained closed, still not quite awake yet.

"Morning."

"Morning mom, so it wasn't a dream?" she asked as she finally opened her eyes to look at me. I moved a strand her hair away from her eyes, staring into them.

"No, it wasn't, are you happy it wasn't?"

"Definitely, best sex I have ever had. I love you so much mom."

"Love you too Sophie, I have missed you so much and last night proved to me how much I needed you."

"So do you want to continue?"

"I do, but I think we both could use a shower first, I have never sweated so much in one night. And afterwards let's have some breakfast."

"Sounds good, I have never shared a shower with another person before." And she jumped out of bed naked towards the bathroom. I watched her beautiful naked body as it moved towards the door. She turned around, allowing me to get a good look at her body in the morning light. She posed slightly as she asked, "Coming?" I smiled as I got out of bed and took her hand as together went to have a shower and more.

Over breakfast we discussed what happens next. I told Sophie that all the times I met other woman to have sex with, they could never compare to what we did that night. And if we were to continue, even when she went to University, as long as I could be with her occasionally, I would like to keep having sex with her. And I would never need to find another woman ever again as long as I could be with Sophie. She was only too happy to agree. So before she left for University and while her father was out the house, we continued to make love whenever we could. Once she did go to University, I would visit once a month to get my fix of Sophie.

Even though I had my husband and Sophie did eventually fall in love with a very caring young man named David, we continued our affair for as long as it would last. Sophie said she could finally understand the need for sex with a good woman, she said it really helped her relationship and eventual marriage with David.

12