I Must Taste My Step-Daddy

Story Info
College girl's lust is finally satiated.
1.6k words
3.89
201.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first day of college and already I dislike it. Why do I have to be stuck in this small town going to a community school instead of living my dreams in a college of Journalism? The sound of my heels clicking on the sidewalk drums into my brain, each step bringing me closer to my home, my only solace. My Step-Fathers Buick parked in the driveway.

Why can't my boyfriend be like my Step-Father? So strong in mind and will.. in soul and body. My head shakes slightly, shortish tendrils falling from the clip holding the tresses off of my neck. Pushing the key in the lock I sigh in relief as my eyes scope the familiar surroundings of my living room. Tossing my book bag on an end chair I walk to the kitchen, my father sitting and reading the paper as is his hobby in the afternoon.

"Hiya hon, how was school? Glad to be in the realm of the college mistresses?". His green eyes are so piercing.. my stomach turns somersaults as I gaze at him, my mind wandering for a moment as I wonder for the thousandth time how big his cock must be.. he is easily 6'3 and 200 lbs. God he is so sexy.. the dampness in my thighs a telltale sign of my secret lust for him. I grab the orange juice from the refrigerator and take my time pouring myself a glass, flexing my thighs together to try to stop the flow of my hot juices from my pussy. I want to sit beside him but surely I will have to touch him.

What is wrong with me? I must be stressed from school...my mind isn't in the right place. My body reminds me exactly where it wants to be as warmth spreads through my stomach, and I glance once more toward my stepfather. Oh my.. is he staring at my chest? His eyes nowhere near mine I let my own stray down to his pants.. a bulge in them does he want me too? At this point I don't care.. I have never been with a man before and all I know is that I want him to take me right here. My mother wont be home for another 3 hours at least, plenty of time for me to show him just how much I appreciate him.

"Dear? Something the matter?" clearing his throat as he roams his eyes over my body, reaching up to unbutton the collar of his shirt as he leans back in his chair, trying to hold the paper in front of his waist to hide his stiffening cock. Without uttering a word I move toward him, taking the paper out of his hands. He stares up into my eyes and I trace the tip of my tongue slowly across my lips. His hands reach up to cup the swell of my breasts, his thumbs stroking across my hardening nipples. I kneel down in front of him and unbuckle his belt, nuzzling my face for a moment into his stomach. God he smells so damn good.

My pussy is on fire as my teeth gently tug at the confinements of his pants, unbuttoning them and pulling the zipper down. I can see his cock straining against his boxer briefs, the thick vein along the underside throbbing as it pushes against the thin material. My hands move to his hips and he lifts them for me, I pull his briefs downward until they join his pants around his ankles. All of my senses are secondary save the one which wishes for his cock to be in my mouth. I lean forward and stroke my tongue just below his bellybutton, finding some of the soft hairs trailing his stomach and tugging on them with my teeth, swirling my tongue slowly downward. My fingernails slide up his thighs, working upward and inward.

Mmm his cock is huge. I tilt my head back so that I can stare him in the eyes, his face is flushed and he is perspiring slightly. His large hands move against my face, cupping my cheeks he strokes his thumbs gently behind my ears. I can feel his love for me in his gaze and my fingers encircle his cock. I stroke slowly from the base to the tip, leaning forward and pressing a kiss against his thick mushroom head. How long I have waited for this taste! My tongue leaves my lips and flickers against his tip, kissing and swirling my tongue around it slowly.

I bathe his head in my hot saliva, it dripping out of my lips as I salivate more and more in my lust for him. He lifts his hips against the hot pressure of my mouth, his fingers finding my shoulders and kneading. His cock is pulsing hotly in my mouth as I slowly push my lips down, my tongue stroking back and forth against the underside of his cock. I hear him moan and tilt my head slightly so that I can fit more of his cock in my mouth. It is so thick it stretches my lips, pulling them taut as I apply more pressure around his cock. It is so long I think that it will never end...

I will never be able to take him all the way inside. My eyes close as I breathe in through my nose, my fingers sliding up under his thighs and stroking against his flesh. I push my mouth downward and his cock slides snugly into my throat. My nose nuzzles against his pubic hair, I can feel the swell of his heavy balls pressed against my chin. My step fathers cock is filling my mouth to overflow. Warm waves of heat wash over my body and I feel as if I could orgasm right there kneeling on the floor before him. I pull my mouth up and start to work it in a rhythm along his cock.

"Yes, baby, suck my cock.... I have wanted your sweet little mouth for so long." His words only serve to make me hotter as I slurp on his cock, my teeth teasing the thick length. My tongue rotates around his tip and my hand slides down to find his sack. So big and heavy in my palm as my fingernails stroke slowly up the underside. I feel him quiver beneath my mouth and start to work it faster.

He tangles his fingers in my hair and starts to thrust up into my mouth with abandon, his cock head slamming up against the back of my throat. I want nothing more than to taste his hot cum, have his seed fill my belly. I move my middle finger to my mouth, dribbling hot saliva all over it and moving my palm back down to his sack. I extend my middle finger and stroke it against the tender skin between his balls and ass, his cock is swollen so large I swear it is going to tear my mouth open if he fucks it any faster. I start to press my finger against his flesh as my palm and other fingers knead at his sack, my free hand squeezes around his length and jerks him off into my wanting mouth.

I look up at him as I feel his balls tighten in my hand, my fingertip teasing slowly around the rim of his puckered nether hole. I watch his face, his adoration for me as I rub his cock all over my cheeks and lips, stroking my tongue around the head as I nibble all over his length. Suddenly he arches his body up hard and his hot cum starts to spurt all over my mouth and my chin. I wriggle my fingertip into his hole and rotate it slowly as my hungry mouth devours his cock, pumping it into my throat as I struggle to milk every drop of his sweet cum that I can muster.

He nearly gags me as he fucks my mouth in long strokes, his voice reverberating in the room as he moans deep in his throat. I lick my lips and kiss his cock head, pushing the tip of my tongue into the hole in his tip to try to extract any last drops of cum that may have still been hiding from me. I slowly slither up his body and kiss him full on the mouth, my tongue pushing between his teeth. I let some of his hot cum dribble from my tongue onto his and then swirl it around in his mouth.

God he tastes so good, smells so good, feels so good. How long I have waited to feel his cock in my throat. I start to undulate my hips against his, only the thin material of my shorts between his cock head and my pussy as he slowly slides it up and down my slit, pushing the material in against my clit, wetness spotting the cotton. I close my eyes and lean back as my body trembles and I rub against him, leaning up to kiss him once more.

"What the HELL are you doing to my daughter?" The sound of my mother's voice is the only thing reverberating through my mind as I feel him push up against me hard, my body yearning for nothing more than him. He turns his head and pushes against me hard, and I land on the floor on my back. I hit my head on the floor and my world starts to whirl to black.. the last words I hear are from my mother to my father.

"Go and get the whip, now."