I Need a Favour

Story Info
How far would a best friend go when asked for a favour?
2.6k words
4.08
83.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

"I need a favour," said Antonia.

Those four words were like music to my ears. Antonia and I have been friends for more years then we both care to admit. We know each other about as well as two people can without ever having had sex with each other.

We've each seen the other less then fully clothed but never fully naked. A lot of the best clothes in her wardrobe are down to me. In fact it's fair to say a good few of the men she has ensnared over the years are because of my wardrobe choices.

Well almost. She has a perfect hourglass figure. Her breasts are 36E. In short she is hot. I'm guessing that I must have done something seriously wrong in a past life to wind up with the punishment of only ever having this attractive creature as a friend.

I've seen her have her heart broken many times and she just moves on to the next one and so on. Never once giving me a sideways glance.

She stood in my living room in jeans and a sloppy oversized jumper that did nothing for her and outlined her dilemma.

She had an important work function to attend and needed a date. She had split with her last boyfriend a month ago and just wasn't ready to jump straight back in to dating but this client liked to dance and if she was dancing with him then she needed someone to dance with his wife. Because if his wife got bored he would leave and with it a large contract that she was chasing. If she got the contract then with it would be a promotion.

She really wanted the promotion. It meant that she would get a company car, expense account etc. It also meant that old faithful out front that was anything but and broke down more often then not could finally be taken to the car scrap heap and be put down for it's own good. So, she was in a really pickle.

Her solution was to fall back on what she knew best. Me.

She wanted me to be her date for the night. Pretend we had been together for a long time and to basically make her look good and help her land the contract. Oh and to be available for follow up dates as well as required.

Quite a big favour, I'm sure you'll agree.

I thought about it for a while. The cogs in my mind chewed it over and I saw an interesting opportunity.

"I'll do it. But I have conditions." I said

"Ok, I'm listening." Replied Antonia

"I get to dress you." I said nervously holding my breath to see what her response would be

"Ok."

"At the function I can touch you, kiss you, do what I want to you to make it look real with no comeback from you."

"Sounds fair."

"If I ask you to do something then you do it. Again with no comeback from you."

"Ok. But not to mean."

"If you break my conditions then I will stand up in front of everyone and tell them that you hired me for the evening and that now you won't pay me."

"You wouldn't?" She said

"Why? What have I got to loose compared to what you would loose."

"Ok." She said with a slight hint of nerves in her voice.

She had seen me humiliate people before now when they have crossed me and so knew I was capable. I guess she never thought that it would be directed at her.

The night of the function arrived. I had bought a simple royal blue dress that tapered in all the right places and enhanced in the right places. In short the dress was designed for a woman with Antonia's figure. I had also brought matching lingerie.

I got to her house at about 4pm. When she let me in she was in her bathrobe and about to shower. I lay the dress on the bed with the lingerie and waited for her to finish. I checked that my tie was straight and admired my dinner jacket one more time. James Bond had nothing on me.

When she came into the bedroom having finished her shower she was in just a pink towel that barely covered her up. She seemed shocked that I was there.

"So, are you going to let a girl get ready?" She asked

"No, I'm going to get her ready." I replied

"Ha ha! Now scoot!" She teased

"Now come on. You know that part of the deal was that I could dress you." I replied

Antonia paused for a moment and looked deep in thought. She remembered it all right.

"I thought you meant what I would wear. I didn't think that you meant it so literally." She protested

"A deal's a deal." I replied "But..." She began

"You don't want me to tell do you?" I interrupted

She looked at me with sad eyes, knowing she was beaten. She began to loosen her towel. Then sat down at her bedside table and began her make up. The towel slipped off her as she applied her eyeliner revealing her bare back.

When she had finished her make up she lifted her arms into the air.

"Bra please." She said

I picked it up from the bed and placed it over her hands, letting it drop to her shoulders. I then fastened it up. So far all I had seen was her back as she had managed to skilfully manipulate things so that I couldn't see her lovely breasts that were now encased in the blue bra.

She wasn't going to be able to do that again though with the knickers. She was going to have to stand up. She must have realised this to as she stood up still facing away from me.

Her lovely bum was revealed. I knelt down on the floor with the knickers in hand laying them on the floor ready for her to step into them. Once she had done this I slowly slid them up her legs. Her smooth silky legs.

I couldn't resist a quick stroke of her inner thigh as I passed. Her breathing changed as I did.

She walked over to the bed where I had laid the dress. She looked at it and nodded her approval. She stepped into it and I pulled it on her. Slowly taking my time zipping it up. She looked stunning in it.

Before I could do anything else the taxi drivers horn interrupted us.

"Showtime." I said as we climbed into the taxi.

The journey to the function was hard. Antonia was busy filling my head with everything that I needed to know to make it through the evening.

By the time we got there my head was spinning. As we walked in it switched to the full spin cycle as Antonia began introducing me around. I can't remember their names or anything about them. After a while it all became a blur and the bar looked appealing.

Finally, we made it to her client and his wife. They were both in there mid thirties and she used to be a model. Now she just spent his money, because why work if you don't have to. Fair comment I say.

Anyway, the evening went well. We all got on and laughter and alcohol were both present. The latter in large quantities. Eventually, the evening began to wind down. James, Antonia's client invited us up to his suite to carry the evening on. I accepted before Antonia could say a word.

I've stayed in some nice hotel rooms in my time. Even a few suites but this one put all of those to shame. It was unbelievable. It was spacious and luxurious.

James put some music on and stepped over to Antonia. Bowing slightly he offered his hand to her and requested the pleasure of that dance. Antonia agreed shooting a quick look in my direction.

So, I got up and whisked Melody (James wife) off her feet. Now I thought that I was a good dancer. But James and Melody were better. It was a privilege for me to dance with her and I could see that Antonia was enjoying it to.

When the music stopped James went over to the table and signed a piece of paper on it with a flourish. Antonia sighed and smiled. I knew then that we had achieved her promotion for her. Then the evening took an interesting turn.

James took his jacket and tie off and smiled.

"Well now we have the business of the day out of the way perhaps we should have some fun."

"Sounds good to me darling." Melody replied as she took her high heels off

James looked at me and winked.

"Do you fancy playing a game."

"What did you have in mind?" I replied

"A challenge to see how well you know your partner."

Easy win here I thought. "Ok. I'm game."

"Good." Said James.

He then took about half a dozen pieces of paper from the desk in the room we were in and wrote on them. He folded them up and having tipped the fruit out of the fruit bowl he placed them in it.

"The game is simple. Each piece of paper has two things wrote on it. A question and an action. You have to use your knowledge and skills to get the action done and answer the question about your partner correctly. If you get both parts done then you win that paper. Once the bowl is empty the person with the most paper is the winner. If you fail to get the question right or the action is not completed then the other couple can steal it to increase their pile. Do you still want to play?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. I knew that James was important to Antonia and besides we'd known each other for years and so we should be ok. So I agreed. We flipped a coin to see who went first. I won.

I took a piece of paper from the bowl.

On it was written: Describe your first kiss

I smiled and told the truth. We first kissed when we were eight and playing mummies and daddies.

The action said: Kiss her now.

So I did. One -- Nil to us.

James took his first turn next.

On it was written: Describe your first date

He smiled and told us how he took her to a restaurant with a one eyed waiter that only served the left side of the restaurant as he couldn't see the right side so forgot it was there.

His action said: Kiss her now.

So he did bringing the score level

My Turn.

On the paper was written: What colour underwear is she wearing?

I paused and re-read the question. I had read it correctly. I paused again then showed the question to Antonia. She winked to me to let me know it was ok.

"Royal Blue." I said

I looked at the action and almost choked.

The action said: Prove your answer by getting her to show us all

I hesitated then remembering our deal I showed Antonia it. She was not happy and refused. I looked at her and just before James could start trying to win our point from us I told her that she had to do it.

Antonia hesitated so I leant into her and reminded her that I would reveal all and she hadn't managed to get that contract out of the room yet so he could still revoke it. This did the trick and so she stood up and let her dress fall away from her to reveal her Royal Blue underwear.

I was intrigued to see what James would get next.

On the paper was written: How did you propose to your wife

James smiled and told us about the riverboat going down the River Seine in Paris that they were on and he got the tour guide to announce his proposal while he got on one knee.

His action said: Kiss her now.

Something seemed strange. My turn.

On the paper was written: Would she go topless on the beach?

I knew the answer to this was yes as she had told me about doing it on her last holiday. I was just dreading what the action would be.

I said "Yes." And slowly looked down at the action

The action said: If you have said yes then prove it by getting her to go topless now. If you said no then persuade her to go topless her tonight as the first time for her doing it.

I looked at Antonia and said to her "Take off your bra."

She looked at me stunned and refused.

"Take off your bra please." I said

Again she refused. So I walked up to her and lent into her as if I was about to speak and instead unclipped her bra. She didn't look happy so I whispered in her ear "Remember."

She paused for a moment and then threw her bra at me revealing her 36E breasts to us all.

James next question was about their honeymoon and his action again was to kiss his wife. Something fishy was going on. I couldn't work out how the balance of the questions was working. Then a wicked thought occurred to me. To verify it I cheated. Rather then take the top paper of the two that was left by sleight of hand I took the bottom one.

When I opened it and read it I knew I was right. James knew something wasn't right with Antonia and I and he was rigging this to find out what. The question was another easy one about a first anniversary.

I looked James in the eye and answered it with a great story. He knew I knew. All credit to him he took it like a man and even though he knew what was coming he took the paper and opened it

The paper said: "Does she shave her pussy?"

Melody looked over at Antonia in just her knickers and then looked uncomfortable as if she had guessed what was coming.

"Yes." Said James and then he looked at the action he had written to accompany the question.

He turned to me and smiled "Good game." He said turning to Melody.

"Darling prove to them your shaved."

Melody looked at him and I swear if looks could kill she would be a very rich widow.

"I won't ask again." He said in a firm voice completely ignoring her look.

Melody stood up. She knew she had lost. She let her dress drop to the ground. She had no bra on. Her breasts were small and so she had no real need for a bra and so did not wear one. She slipped her knickers off and stood in front of us all naked. We could see beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was shaven.

Having watched Melody strip and seeing Antonia sitting there watching it in just her knickers I suddenly became aware of how uncomfortable my trousers were.

I couldn't resist it though and I know I shouldn't have but I did. I looked at Antonia and told her to stand next to Melody and to then drop her knickers so that they matched.

After a little resistance Antonia did. She wasn't shaven. She had a light covering of hair instead.

James looked at me and said "Should we have the women streak around the hotel?"

I paused for a moment before replying...

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers