I Need a Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,215 Followers

Stella had touched up her makeup and had dabbed some sort of enticing perfume in strategic places that lent a definite aura to her presence. She was looking at me through slitted eyes that were sending out laser beams of lust in my direction.

I stood up then and we sort of met in the middle of the room, our lips leading the way. I pulled her to me and lost myself in her ruby lips and active tongue.

Out of nowhere, I thought of that line from the Eagles, "raven hair and ruby lips, sparks fly from her fingertips." I didn't know in that moment whether Stella was a witchy woman or not, but she sure had me beguiled. Still does.

As we kissed ravenously, I could feel her body shimmering against mine, and my cock was on full alert. I filled my hands with her fat tits, squeezing her flesh and rolling her nipples between my fingers.

We finally broke our lip lock, and I immediately bent down slightly and captured one of her nipples between my lips. I suckled her hard tip, and even lightly scraped it with my teeth, and that produced a hiss of lust from Stella.

"Oh, Norman, that feels really good," she said.

As I was feasting on her breasts, I slid two fingers between her legs and discovered a swampy well of arousal, framed by a nice pair of labia. As badly as I wanted to fuck this goddess, I was determined to make her so crazy with lust that she'd be begging for my cock.

Little did I know.

After dining on Stella's breasts and giving her slit a preliminary workout, she kind of stepped back and held me at arm's length. Her gaze was disconcerting as she looked me up and down.

"Norman, I think you're overdressed," she purred.

I had to agree, and with her help, I quickly rectified that situation, and we stood there naked together for the first time. I could see a sly smile crease Stella's mouth as she took in my physique.

I'm no fitness junkie, but I walk a lot, I'm no glutton at the dinner table and hefting a camera for a living has put some definition to my musculature. But that wasn't what Stella was looking at. Her gaze was fixed on my cock.

"That's a very nice cock you have there, Norman," she said.

"Really?" I said. "You think so?"

I was a little surprised, because I figured with her background, she'd seen some impressive pieces of male meat, and mine is pretty average. But Stella strutted over to me and took me in her soft hands and stroked me like I was John Holmes, or some other porn star.

"Trust me, baby," Stella said. "Size ain't all it's cracked up to be. You've got plenty of cock for me, baby. As you'll see, I prefer a cock I can work with."

"Well, before I let you have my cock, I'm going to do some exploring of my own," I said, and I maneuvered Stella to the sofa, and gently pushed her into a seated position. I knelt on the floor in front of her, reached up, spread those long legs and just stared.

I was looking at the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen. Like I said, she had a thick, dark thatch of curls between her legs, and it framed her whole crotch area, even as far as her asshole. It was beautiful.

As you can probably tell, I am not a fan of bald beavers. To me, there is something so sensuous about a full bush, especially when it surrounds the sort of juicy, fleshy cunt that Stella possesses.

I slid two fingers up her furrow, swirling her juicy pie, rolling her clit around a couple of times then pushed them into the hottest box I'd ever had the pleasure of getting my fingers into. I finger-fucked Stella for a minute or two, but that's not what I really wanted.

Without warning, I pulled my fingers out and dove in nose-first. I planted my lips on her lush labia and swiped my tongue up her groove once, twice, three times then finished with a flourish over her throbbing clit.

"Ahhhhhhh! Yeeeeaaaaah!" Stella gasped as I used every oral technique at my disposal on her gushing gash.

I glanced up from my meal and saw Stella had her eyes closed tightly and she was squeezing her breasts hard, in a rhythmic motion. Her body was already going into little convulsions as her climax built to a quick, hard peak.

My mouth was everywhere on her slippery pussy. I was tongue-fucking her, nipping her clit, lapping at her labia, giving this beauty everything I had.

And I could tell my efforts were about to be rewarded, because Stella was writhing on the sofa, gasping, panting and squealing softly.

Sure enough, I felt her pussy lurch, and a flow of wetness covered my mouth. I sucked up as much of her discharge as I could, as Stella worked through her orgasm.

Finally, she relaxed, and I pulled my face away. I was on my knees with a boner that could cut steel, a dripping piece of rock-hard flesh that was desperate to get at what it wanted.

"I want to fuck you so bad," I said with a pant.

"I know, baby, and I want you to fuck me, but I need a little time to get over that," Stella said softly. "I don't know if I've ever had a man suck my pussy quite like that. If you fuck half that good, we're going to have a fine time. Here, let's trade places, and I'll show you what I meant earlier about liking a cock I can work with."

So I sat down on the sofa, with my legs spread and my cock aimed at the ceiling. Stella squatted -- squatted, mind you, rather than knelt -- giving me a full view of her juicy pink pussy in all of its glory.

She grasped my cock with both hands, holding my whole scrotum, balls and all, then ran her nose up and down the shaft several times, as if sniffing out her territory, then her tongue snaked out and swirled around the tip end, spreading the copious flow of pre-cum all over the crown..

Fortunately, she didn't waste any time, but got right down to it, following her tongue with her lips and engulfing me with her hot mouth. I know I groaned in utter ecstasy as Stella sucked me to the root and worked her way back up, quickly getting in a deep rhythm.

She had my cock firmly in one hand, while her other hand was rolling her clit and slowly massaging her open cunt. We were staring at each other with an almost gleeful look, as if we couldn't quite believe what was happening, but enjoying it nonetheless.

Stella was working her mouth up and down, faster and harder, and I was losing myself in the feeling. I knew I was close, and I warned her that I was about to explode. I really wanted to plant that load in her hot pussy, but she had other ideas.

She simply lowered her eyes and concentrated on giving me maximum pleasure. I figured if that was how she wanted it, I'd let her do what she wanted. So I wrapped both hands in her thick, dark mane and worked her, fucking her mouth with a hard motion.

That did it. I gasped as my scrotum twitched and ignited a hot, thick load of cum that rocketed through my cock.

As the first spurt exploded out the end of my cock, Stella sucked me all the way and let me baste her throat with a seemingly-endless barrage of cumshots that she swallowed effortlessly. She milked me of everything I had, and didn't lose a drop.

When I finally slumped back on the sofa, momentarily sated, she pulled her mouth off of me, smacked her lips with a wide grin, then climbed on the seat next to me. We cuddled then, like lovers should.

"I'm not sure I want to know where you learned to suck a cock like that," I said.

"Oh, I've had a lot of practice," she said, as a little cloud passed over her face, like I had dredged up an unpleasant memory. But it passed quickly.

"That's what I meant about having enough room to work," she said. "Your cock is just the perfect size for sucking; I can take it all and give you the benefit of all of my skills in a way that I can't do for a bigger cock. Like I said, size is overrated."

I leaned over and pulled her to me, and we kissed softly, sensually, and I could already feel my cock starting to stir again.

"Come on, let's tear up the bed," I said, and Stella agreed.

We were giggling like teenagers as we dashed into Stella's bedroom. She pulled the covers down and we crawled in.

I slid my hand between her legs and slowly massaged her pussy while we kissed with open-mouthed hunger. At the same time, she squeezed my cock with a rhythmic motion, almost like she was milking me.

At this point, I had submerged any and all concerns about whether I could please Stella. I was just going to give her my best, and hope that was enough.

It was.

As I stroked her clit, Stella pulled her face away from and gazed up at me with dewy eyes.

"Fuck me, Norman, please?" she said softly. "I want you."

"Oh baby," I said as I rolled her onto her back and climbed in between her legs.

I got up on my knees, holding my cock firmly in my hand. I parted Stella's labia with the head of my cock, as she reached up for me.

"Love me?" she whispered.

I was ready. I slowly inserted the head of my dick into Stella's hot, horny hole and pushed it in steadily, in one firm motion.

Stella gasped as I entered her to the hilt. I don't think I bottomed out, but I apparently filled her enough for her satisfaction, because she was smiling up at and her pussy was working my cock feverishly.

"So good," she panted. "Just ... right."

"God, you feel so good, so hot, baby," I said.

I churned my cock with a strong, steady rhythm, corkscrewing my way in and out, so that I brushed her clit as often as possible. I was blessed at a fairly early age to have an older cousin who taught me about sex, and that was one of the tricks she showed me.

Stella didn't know that at the time, but she sure was appreciative of what I'd learned, because she was humping up and down in time to my inward thrusts, giving me every bit as much I was giving her.

We were both blown away by how easily and how well we worked together sexually. It's like our minds were in tune right from the start. We seemed to know just how to please each other, and it's been that way ever since.

I could tell Stella was grooving on the feeling, because she reached up again and pulled me to her, and we kissed, deeply and ravenously. Our sweat-slick bodies were sending off crackling sensations as we slid together in lust.

In and out, in and out, back and forth, around and around; I worked my cock in Stella's soupy cunt, a cunt that was squeezing me like a third hand. I'd never felt anything like it, and it was sapping me of most of my control.

We were hurtling on a fast track to a stupendous climax, our bodies jerking and shaking, with gasps and grunts of passion filling the room. Stella's mouth was voracious as we kissed, deeply.

Finally, I had to break away and give vent to my mounting orgasm. I stepped up my pace, and Stella was right there with me, working, working, working. Stella's tousled raven hair was plastered to her chest and shoulders in scattered strings.

Just about the time Stella arched her back, cried out and trembled with the onset of her climax, I felt the rusty crackle of my cum as it exploded out the end of my cock. We clutched at each other as the waves of passion swept us away on a tidal wave of lust.

I filled Stella's hot pussy with several hard jolts of cum, then I fell forward, onto her heaving bosom, as I fired off small bolts of cum deep in her body.

At last, my balls were empty of everything I had to give. I slumped onto Stella's sweat-covered body, then reached up tenderly and brushed some strands of hair away from her face.

Stella was smiling, but I could see her eyes were brimming with tears.

"You OK?" I said softly.

"Oh, I'm better than OK," she said. "Norman, I don't want to scare you off, but I think I love you, and that means a lot to me.'

When she didn't continue, I let my cock slide out of her dilated pussy, then rolled onto my back and gathered the woman of my dreams in my arm. She snuggled up close to me, buried her head into my chest and sighed in what I could only think was contentment.

We lay like that for several minutes in silence, soaking up the moment, when Stella suddenly looked up at me and began to tell me her story. It wasn't pretty.

She'd been in love once before, during her college days at LSU. He was a professor, and he'd exploited her ruthlessly.

"I guess I was naïve," she said. "I thought he'd leave with me when I graduated and got an internship to study in France for my master's. He just looked at me like I was insane."

On the rebound from that relationship, she'd been lured into a lifestyle in Paris that included group sex and mild bondage.

She'd put that behind her when she came back to the States, but she'd still been through a string of relationships looking for someone she could love. She said their levels of kinkiness varied, but the one constant was that the men were really only interested in her body.

Her last boyfriend was a wealthy businessman, and when he started bringing his friends along to share their bed, she'd fled.

"I made up my mind that the next man I had sex with would be a man I really and truly love, a man I can marry," she said finally. "I believe you're that man, Norman. You understand what it's like to have your heart broken, to be abused by relationships. Plus, you're smart, you're funny, you're confident -- but not cocky -- and you are a great lover."

"Stella, I've loved you since that first night we met," I said. "I can't believe any man who's had you would ever let you go, but I'm glad they did. All I can do is be myself. I'll never lie to you, I'll never cheat on you and I'll never share you with anyone. As of tonight, you're mine and I'm yours, if that's what you want."

Her answer was to smother me with kisses.

That was 10 years ago.

We kept separate residences for a few months, but after the first of the next year, I moved into her little house with her.

For awhile, I carried around that little kernel of doubt, that little bit of uncertainty about Stella. Given my relationship history, I was entitled to that. I often had trouble believing that someone who looked like Stella was in love with me.

But she never wavered in her apparent devotion to me, and when I gave her a ring for Valentine's Day and asked her to marry me, she said yes.

We were married at the chapel on the university campus, and you should have heard the gasps when Stella appeared at the back of the church, radiant in her ivory gown, her raven hair pulled back, her smile a mile wide, with her eyes fixed on me.

Three years into our marriage, Stella came home with the news that we were going to be parents; she delivered a little girl a few months later. A couple of years later, a son came along, then we had another daughter three years after that.

We both still work at staying in shape, but after having three children, Stella isn't quite as slim as she used to be. I don't care; the added curves have just enhanced her sex appeal to me.

Stella quickly became the star of the French Department at the university, and last year, she was named as the head of the department.

I also moved up in my career, taking a job with another local station as production director. I don't go out on assignments any more, which I sometimes miss, but the hours are saner -- no late nights or weekends -- which allows me time to spend with my family.

We've got a good life together, and if anything, we're more in love now than when we first met.

Oh, we do have the occasional arguments and disagreements, like all couples do. We both have a temper that we work hard to suppress.

But we talked early on about our expectations in such cases, and we agreed that we would always communicate with each other about our concerns, and we would never go to bed angry with each other.

Stella Fontenot entered my life at a moment when I most needed a miracle, and it turned out that I was a miracle to her, as well. We were exactly what the other needed, and wanted, at precisely the right moment in our lives.

I need a miracle every day, and with Stella, that's just what I get.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,215 Followers
12