I Need a Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John summoned me into his office and told me he needed help changing the light bulbs. John brought in a three step ladder and told me to climb to the third step, while he steadied the ladder. I followed his instructions, and to change each bulb, I had to stretch while standing on the third step. This action revealed the tops of my stockings because my skirt barely covered my bottom. I climbed down after changing the light so he could reposition the ladder, only having to ascend again. Each time, he held the ladder steady, enjoying a full view under my skirt."

Jessica had a surprised look on her face. "Marci, I'm sure this was very embarrassing. Don't you think this deserves a spanking?" Jessica picked up the pair of dice. "Let's see how many spanks he deserves," she said as she rolled the dice.

Lucky for John, the dice landed on 1 and 3. Jessica handed me the wooden spoon and then turned toward John, "Pull down your pants and bend over the chair for Marci." John did as he was told. Marci, recalling how uncomfortable she had felt as a new employee having to change those light bulbs with John peered up her skirt, quickly administered four smart swats, one right after the other, with the wooden spoon.

++++++++

Pamela:

We were all enjoying tokes on the joint as we passed it between the four of us. This only added to the surrealistic mood, our male boss just spanked in front of us. John remained standing. We could see him rubbing his bottom from the spanking he just received. Jessica then asked me, "Pamela, tell me about an incident in the office that embarrassed you. My husband was doing more than working, I can see."

I responded immediately about an incident that occurred two months ago. "John called Marci and I into his office. He told us it was lingerie week, and that we needed to put up a banner in front of the office, to remind people of the significance of the week. He said it would be good for business. The banner was to be strung between two windows in his office. Marci had worn a longer skirt that day, but I wore a dress and a pair of thigh high stockings with a thong underneath.

"John sat at his desk, on his cell phone, communicating with one of his coworkers in the front of the building. Apparently, he was making sure the banner was straight. He had Marci and I bending over the open windows. In order to secure the banner, I had to really stretch with my toes extended to reach the hook, almost feeling like I might fall out the window. John had us hold the banner in place for what seemed like eternity while he talked to his coworker, making small adjustments while Marci and I bent over the sill.

Jessica looked at her husband. "John, that is so demeaning. I think that deserves some swats with a belt. Assume the position." Again, John did as he was told. Jessica took the two dice and rolled them. A 3 and 4 showed on the faces of the dice.

I looked over at John and it was obvious he knew the implications. I took the belt and saw the redness of his ass, but at the same time, recollected how used I felt being his "eye candy" for half an hour. While the first and second lashes were gentle, each subsequent spank obviously found its mark, as he wiggled his bottom from the sting of the belt.

+++++++

Jill:

Jessica then asked me, "Jill, I am sure he has done the same to you." I recalled a meeting of all the executives in John's office. These meetings occur once a month and minutes have to be taken to provide for the board. I had never done this before, and didn't even know it was going to take place. I recalled the incident, "The executives took their positions on the sofa and chairs in a semicircle. Opposite them was a small stool. After everyone was seated, John asked me to come in and take notes during the meeting, then type up the minutes. The only chair left was the stool, to which he pointed and said, "Have a seat."

I had to climb up on the stool. My feet could not touch the floor, so I had to rest my heels on one of the horizontal supports. As the meeting began, I crossed my leg so I could write on the small pad. I had worn a pencil skirt, taupe pantyhose, and the requisite heels. Upon crossing my legs, the skirt hiked up to my mid-thigh. I took the notes as was instructed, but every so often, I was instructed to give John a file. These files were in the lowest drawer of a file cabinet, requiring me to climb down from the stool, squat as I retrieved a file, put it on his desk, get back up on my stool, and cross my leg to take more notes. I felt like a sex object more than a secretary. The meeting lasted about 45 minutes. From the show I gave them, I am sure all the executives ran to the bathroom to masturbate."

Jessica handed me the leather paddle, then turned to her husband. "John, did you really do that to this young woman?" John nodded, and bent over the chair, eyes directed to the tabletop, obviously hoping the roll of the dice would be favorable to his now crimson bottom. Jessica rolled one die, a 5. She looked at John, shaking her head just slightly, John grimacing in anticipation of the second roll. The second was a 2, and a slight sigh of relief was obvious as if he knew he could tolerate seven more lashings, but no more. I positioned myself behind him and whispered in his ear, "Was it worth it?" He looked back at me and silently mouthed, "YES, definitely" and smiled. Immediately, he felt the first spank and second with the paddle, likely the hardest of the evening. His hands immediately rubbed his cheeks and I could see the first tear from his eye. I had made my point and made the other five swats were more playful than painful.

+++++++

Jessica:

When I heard the stories, they infuriated me. Here are three young, attractive, but very smart women. I knew John had been harassing them. A sore bottom was not enough to pay for his actions. "John, come over here I have a surprise." The spankings had been enough to make his cock go limp. I pulled a cock restraint out of my purse and before he knew my intentions, I was able to get the device around his cock and balls, locking it in place.

I had bought a small safe, which was on the dinner table in the room and locked the key inside the safe, spinning the combination wheel 4 to five times, dramatizing his predicament. To make things more interesting, I wrote each of the three numbers of the combination on a small slip of paper, then handed one to each of the three women. "Memorize your number," I said. After they looked over their number, they returned the small pieces of paper to me and I burned them with the lit joint in the ashtray. "Now John, you can't get out of this contraption until all three women give you the combination. You better treat them with respect. We will meet back here in a month to see if you are treating them as they should be treated."

++++++++

John:

On Monday morning, I e-mailed Pamela, Jill and Marci for a staff meeting at 11 am. They arrived together. Jessica was sitting in the corner on the sofa. I told them to sit in the three chairs opposite my desk. "We are going to institute some changes as you all have been doing exceptional work. I am going to promote all of you to sales associate. This means that you will not only be getting a higher salary, but commission on the sales that you generate."

I looked at Jessica on the sofa. She nodded with a stern look, urging me to continue. "Also, I have decided to relax some of the dress standards for the office. We will no longer be having "Stocking Wednesdays," as I think the garter belt and stockings will be removed from our catalogue. We haven't sold any in the last year. The height of your heels can be at your discretion, and pants will now be allowed."

The three women looked over at Jessica, who simply smiled at them.

++++++++

John: (One week later)

Not a mention had been made of the events that occurred a week ago. I was finally able to sit in my chair without feeling pain on my ass from the spankings. I thought the changes we made would make a huge difference in the behavior of the three women, but that was not the case. They continued to wear the same provocative clothing. The height of their skirts stayed the same and I noticed they even wore stockings on Wednesday. I was not sure whether this was to provoke an erection, now impossible with my restraint in place. Maybe they knew I was emasculated, and now felt safe in the office.

Sometimes, I thought they tried to provoke an erection in subtle ways. Marci would sit on my desk, wearing dark stockings. Jill, who had generous breasts, would lean over my desk whenever she talked to me. Pamela always retrieved a file from the lowest drawer. Maybe they knew that with the restraint in place, every erection was confined, painful, and would never be consummated. They had taken their new positions enthusiastically, and the staid old male dominated office had been transformed. Maybe we would survive.

Four weeks later

++++++++

Jessica:

I decided to host a dinner at our house to be updated on the progress of the three women in their new positions. They did not realize that John was a good cook until they saw him prepare dinner while we had a conversation on the sofa. John appeared placid and domesticated since having the restraint in place. He prepared Beef Wellington, accompanied by ample amounts of a delicious Petite Sirah wine. The meal was capped off with a decadent chocolate mousse.

Upon finishing dinner, I invited everyone into our living room once again. "Has John behaved himself?" They all nodded in agreement. I then asked them "So, what have you been doing during these last four weeks, since receiving your promotion?"

Jill informed me that she had been working with the designers on a new bodystocking. The item had been produced, modeled, and shown to the buyers. Advance purchase orders had been fantastic, and it was the best-selling new item the company had ever put out. Full production was scheduled to begin within 90 days.

Pamela had been meeting with the executives regarding the three accounts she had been given. Rather than continuing to meet them in the office, as the male executives had done for years, Pamela initiated meeting with them at a fancy restaurant. She found it advantageous to close a sale with the older gentleman when they were seen at a very fancy restaurant with an attractive young female, dressed in a short skirt, and high heels. She was able to double each of the accounts and showed me her first commission check for $5,000.

Marci decided to start a new line of lingerie, called the "Shades of Grey" line. This lingerie would be racier than anything the company had produced in the past. Rather than 'his and hers,' she would title it "Doms and Subs." She had already met with the marketing department, and they had procured an exclusive license agreement with the publisher of the famous trilogy. She even created a tagline for the new line, "tastefully designed, with a dollop of kink." Another first for the company would be marketing the products over the Internet, rather than through a distributor. The website design had already been initiated, with Marci's input.

"The three of you have done amazingly well in your first month." I was thoroughly impressed by each woman's work ethic.

"Has John been a good boy during this time?" Witnessing the three women shaking their heads in agreement made me happy. "Well, we should give John the combination to his restraint." With her satisfaction granted, each of the women revealed their code.

John looked befuddled and said, "I don't know what order these numbers are in." I responded, "John, you're an executive running a large company. You're just going to have to figure it out."

He went over to the safe and started inputting the various combinations of the three numbers.

In the meantime, the women and I retreated to the bedroom. I tried on another new item that Jill had designed because she wanted my opinion. It was a beautifully sheer item, trimmed in place, and very flattering. I kept it on, with a robe over the top as we made our way back to the living room. We were greeted by John, smiling with the cock restraint removed and held between his two fingers. He was so proud to have figured out that combination.

++++++++

John:

There was Jessica, in one of our new items, designed by one of my sales associates. Things were really looking up, as sales had taken off. As she walked in the room, with my cock now unrestrained, I had an immediate erection. It was visible to all under my boxer shorts as I stood adjacent to the sofas. The women sat down, and continued to congratulate each other on their successes. I soon felt ignored, my erection starting to deflate. I am the CEO of my company. A company I had relinquished to these four women.

Finally, Jessica looked over to me. "Oh John, you must need some reward for your careful selection of these junior executives."

I started to fantasize about having four women directing their attention to my cock for the remainder of the night. That thought could not have been further from the truth. Jessica reached over, pulled out a tube of aloe and handed it to me. "That cock of yours must be irritated, why don't you put some cream on it. That will make it feel much better," she said as she looked at my now flaccid cock.

I took the tube from her, confused and frustrated. Jessica had a box of tissues on the coffee table, which she then pulled out two and handed to me. In a most demeaning tone, looking directly and disdainfully into my eyes, she said, "Oh John, just in case, here are a few tissues. PLEASE don't spill any of your cum on the floor." That quip was followed by a poignant pause-- "Or you might need a spanking."

12