I Need It Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy had his cock out, and he was standing next to me at the end of the counter. He looked dazed and not 100% sane as he rubbed his rigid dick against the side of my face. His pubic hair was thick and matted, and it tickled my nose as he pressed his ball sack against my mouth.

"Lick it slut." He growled. "Lick my balls."

My tongue snaked out of my mouth, and I reluctantly started to lick his scrotum.

Andy grabbed my hair and roughly forced my face into his crotch as he groaned. Rob was pounding my pussy relentlessly, and I grunted and squirmed with each stroke as I tried to overcome my revulsion at licking Andy's balls.

I gasped for air when Andy pulled my head back. I glared up at him as I tried to catch my breath. He just glared back before rammed his cock into my open mouth.

His cock was about average size, and not too thick, but still I struggled to take it as deep as he apparently thought it should go. My nostrils flared as I tried to breath through my nose. He pushed his stiff member deep into my mouth, holding my head tightly in place to prevent me from pulling back. I fought back the urge to gag as his cock invaded my warm mouth.

Andy grunted as he face fucked me. "Damn. This whore can suck dick! How's the pussy?"

"You gonna get some of this man! Sweet, wet and tight..." Rob laughed. "Bitch knows how to fuck!"

I moaned in frustration. I was so close to cumming, but not quite able to push it over the edge without additional help.

Andy suddenly pulled out of my mouth leaving me panting and grunting under Rob's continued assault.

"Let me get some of that!" He demanded.

My pussy gaped open when Rob withdrew, and I groaned in frustration.

Andy grabbed me by the arm and jerked me away from the counter. He shoved me to the floor, and I fell on my hands and knees as Andy nudged my legs apart with the toe of his boot. My whole body flushed with a weird mix of humiliation, frustration, incredible desire, and aching need.

The guys stripped down as I just knelt there, my breathing raspy and shallow. I soon tasted my own juices on Rob's cock as he knelt in front of me and forced his cock between my lips. At the same time, Andy was moving into position behind me. I was both nervous and eager for him to fuck me, and I pushed my ass back toward him to show I was ready.

Without any warning he slammed into my dripping pussy. I cried out, and Rob took the opportunity to force his cock deeper down my throat. He was bigger than Andy, longer, and thicker, and I gagged as he plunged into my mouth. Andy had my hips in a death grip, and he was pounding my pussy like a jackhammer.

I managed to pull away from Rob's cock, and spit dribbled from my mouth as I gasped and tried to keep from totally heaving the contents of my stomach onto the carpet of their boat. Rob gave me just a minute to get myself under control, and when I glanced up at him through the damp hair hanging down in my face, he plunged his dick back into my waiting mouth.

My tits ached and my pussy was sopping wet as the guys hammered me relentlessly front and back. Finally, I felt the familiar feelings of an impending orgasm. As I tipped over the edge, my scream was muffled by the cock crammed into my mouth. I tried not to collapse on the floor as my whole body shuddered and convulsed. Tears streamed down my face from the intensity of the orgasm that slammed through my body.

Just when the first orgasm had run its course, a second, almost painful orgasm shook me to my soul. My body twitched like I was having a fucking seizure. Rob pulled out of my mouth again, and my screams echoed in the cabin before my upper body collapsed against the floor. Andy held my ass in the air as he kept pounding away.

Finally, as little shock waves of pleasure continued to ripple through my body, Andy yanked his cock free and spun me around. He was beating off furiously as he grabbed me by the hair and rammed his dick into my mouth. Immediately streams of warm cum splashed against the back of my throat as Andy shook in the throes of his own orgasm.

I swallowing furiously until Andy was finished. He threw me back off his cock, and a trail of cum stretched from my lower lip to the head of his cock. I fell back on my ass barely keeping myself upright on rubbery arms.

I was feeling the effects of the beer more now that my sexual tension had been released, and I felt drunk and dazed as they pulled to my feet and hauled me over to the bed.

Rob threw me face first on the mattress, and he crawled up behind me. His fingers dipped into my pussy, then he rubbed their wetness on my asshole.

"You take it up the ass baby?" He whispered.

I whimpered as I shook my head no. Of course I do, but I was not sure I wanted to with these guys.

His finger circled my puckered hole as I moaned and struggled to break free. But Rob pressed his free hand on the small of my back, firmly holding me in place.

"Rob...no..." I grunted as his finger popped past my tight opening and rotated in my ass.

Pressure on the bed next to me announced Andy's arrival. Taking my wrists in his hands, he twisted them behind my back.

"You'll like it in the ass slut." He hissed into my ear.

I groaned and struggled as Rob worked another finger into my ass alongside the first.

"Oh fuck..." I grunted again as Rob began to roughly finger my ass. "...easy Rob...oh fuck!"

My initial reluctance gave way as feelings of pleasure swept through my body with Rob's fingering of my asshole.

Andy was hard again. He let go of my wrists and laid back on the bed.

"Get her over here." He commanded.

My asshole spasmed as Rob pulled his fingers out of my tight hole. They rolled me over on top of Andy, and I collapsed against his chest as he inserted his cock into my pussy for the second time. Then he wrapped his arms tight around my body, holding me in place.

"Fuck her man." He laughed. "Take that virgin asshole!"

This time, I pretended to struggle as Rob's moved into position and started to press his cock against my tight sphincter. Lust was building up from deep in my being, and suddenly, I needed to be fucked in the ass.

"Hold on to her!" Rob grunted as the head of his cock popped past the initial married.

I squealed as his cock sunk another couple inches deeper into my ass. My orgasm was building, and my whole body was tense, tingling, and on edge.

Hugging Andy back, I buried my face in his neck as my asshole was slowly penetrated.

When it felt like he was firmly lodged in my ass, Rob paused a second. Then he pulled out until just the head of his huge cock was snuggled right inside my tight opening.

"Hang on tight Kirsten." He hissed before he plunged forward, burying his cock all the way in my tight ass in one violent stroke

"AHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed into Andy's neck as he laughed and gripped me tighter in his arms.

Tears streamed down my face as the guys struggled to establish a rhythm. I gave up trying to help, and I just laid there, a piece of meat being used for their pleasure. I shuddered and moaned as they finally got a good back and forth going. As Rob's cock slid out of my ass, Andy rammed his into my pussy. Then Andy slowly pulled out allowing Rob to slam back into my ass. As they continued to fuck me, I tipped over the edge again into a mind blowing climax.

My vision went dark, and I thought I was actually going to pass out. My back arched and my head flew back as I gasped for breath. Orgasmic waves slammed through my body over and over as the guys just kept fucking me through my screams, grunts, and other incoherent noises that burst from my mouth. As my orgasm begin to recede, I could feel Rob's cock swell and twitch, and then streams of cum shot into my ass.

Rob's body tensed with a final thrust, and he held his cock deep inside me before he rolled off my body. Through it all, Andy kept fucking me, slamming into my pussy with rough, frantic thrusts..

I was panting, my breathing shallow and ragged when Andy suddenly pushed me off of him. Dazed, I rolled onto my back with Andy quickly moving between my legs. He threw my legs over his shoulders and directed his stiff cock at my just fucked asshole.

"...fuck..." I groaned as his cock sank into my ass. He was not as big as Rob, so it wasn't as painful, but Andy was much, much rougher.

He pinched my nipples causing me to cry out as he slammed his cock over and over into my sore ass. My body was like a rag doll when he finally yanked his dick free. Before I knew what he was doing, his cock was in my mouth, and I tasted the earthiness of my ass on his dick. Fighting back an urge to gag, I simply tried to ride it out as he fucked my mouth viciously before launching another load into my throat.

I spit out his cum when he pulled out at last and collapsed on the bed.

He just laughed at me. "Don't like the taste of ass Kirsten?"

I glared at him as I wiped my mouth. I rolled over next to Rob who was kicked back on the other side of the bed.

Rob caressed my head, then his hand trailed down to gently run across my tits.

I smiled as I looked up at him. "How was that for a first time with two guys?"

He kissed me and grinned before he closed his eyes.

The guys were still passed out when I got up about an hour later. I quietly gathered my clothes, and I got dressed in the chilly air on the back deck. I staggered back to my hotel, falling into bed with my clothes still on. I was grinning as I drifted off, my need to get fucked finally satisfied.

12