I Need To Be In Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

The possibility of cumming—in this room on a copier—finally struck Lyn. She managed to put one hand on her clit and the ecstasy she felt was beyond words. The woman tilted her head back and felt the trembling in her body that always preceded an orgasm.

Terry sensed what Lyn was feeling and it drove him closer. A sudden squeezing of her cunt around his cock was all he needed.

“Yes. Lyn. Yes,” he moaned.

Before she could answer or he could say any more, the first spurt of warm cum flew from his cock. Then another as he rammed into her and held her tight against him. Terry closed her eyes and felt the throbbing cock twitch. He pulled back and jammed into her once more. Another load of cum.

Lyn’s finger worked frantically on her clit. The intensity of her orgasm was extreme from the very start. She raised her hips higher off the machine and begged Terry to fuck her harder. Faster.

She grabbed his arms and held on as their bodies crashed together. Terry’s orgasm was ending as Lyn’s went on and on. He was enjoying the ride she was giving him immensely, and maintained an erection beyond his normal capacity.

When she was spent, she fell back against the top of the copier and wrapped her legs around the man’s waist. Her own moisture and Terry’s cum leaked from her cunt and was thick on his cock, which now lay against the inside of her thigh.

Twenty years. She had waited a lifetime for this.

Lyn lay in her bed, her husband at her side asleep. She looked at the clock.

So here I am with pockets full of good intentions,
But none of them will comfort me tonight.
I'm wide-awake at 4 a.m. without a friend in sight.
I'm hanging on a hope, but I'm all right.

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers
12