I Need to Borrow Something

Story Info
A friend in need uses magic to force a gender swap.
5.8k words
4.63
73.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
107 Followers

Lee got up quickly at the sound of the doorbell. His oldest friend, Dolores, had asked to come over. He hadn't seen her in several years and was mostly looking forward to it. The tentative part: she'd asked quite specifically if they could meet privately. He'd assured her that he'd planned to watch football by himself − no one was visiting that afternoon.

He and Dolores had been friends since junior high, and for a while after his wife, Laura, had died young of cancer, they'd been "friends with benefits." That had meant a lot to Lee at the time. When his depression abated, Dolores had responsibilities with her tribe and went home. But they still wrote and e-mailed often.

"Hello, dear," Lee said as he opened the door. They came together in a warm hug, then Lee gestured her into the house.

Lee thought Dolores looked a bit pensive, as if working herself up for something. "Can we sit down over there," she said, pointing at the couch. As Lee turned that way, she added in a serious tone, "I need a big favor."

"For you...anything!" Lee sidled between the couch and the coffee table.

"I hope you really mean that," she said in an oddly emotionless voice. Lee felt a sting on the back of his neck and blackness swirled before his eyes.

When he came to, Lee was lying nude, face up on his own couch. Bonds held him to his full length with his hands extended above his head. Dolores was nude, too, sitting on the coffee table, firming up his half-full erection with both hands. Lee tested the bindings as surreptitiously as he could. His subtlety was wasted, however. Dolores heard the rustle and turned her head to face him. "Hi, love," she said as if mightily embarrassed. She didn't stop what she was doing with her hands.

Lee tried to keep his racing emotions in check. "Dolores, what are you doing?" he said with as steady a voice as he could manage. He was frightened; this was nothing like anything she'd ever done. Paradoxically, the emotion seemed to make his member even harder.

"I'll answer all the questions I can answer in a few minutes," she said. "For now...I need to borrow something of yours." His erection suddenly seemed full enough to satisfy some criterion only she knew. She shifted around on the coffee table, tucking one leg under to give more access to her own vulva. Her right hand stayed on his cock, the left went between her own legs. Both began to move.

By looking as far down has his bondage would allow, he could see most of what she was doing. It only confused him: for one thing she was jerking him strangely. It was as if she suddenly didn't know how to give a proper hand job; the upstrokes were weak and didn't bring her hand all the way to underside of the head. The downstrokes were quite definite and firm, though. They seemed insistent, somehow...demanding.

She was touching herself anomalously, too. He knew that she best liked little circles around the tip of her clit. This time she was making upstrokes within her slit, brushing the tip on the side facing her body. It was as if she was trying to...wake it up...coax it out of its hood. Lee noticed another thing − her strokes were in unison, each flick in tempo with each pump.

For a short time, Lee's heart rate began to approach something normal. Then he noticed that Dolores had coaxed her clit out of its hood! He'd seen her boiling over with lust in the past, but her pink pearl had never been so swollen. "Ahhhh, Hon..." She didn't respond. Lee glanced at her face; it seemed to suggest intense concentration. Her lips were moving slightly, as if she were chanting softly to herself. He brought his eyes back to his friend's crotch. Her pleasure organ was a little bit bigger than it had been a few seconds before. Not just the head of it, but a short shaft was free of the prepuce. Its angle was different as well. It was less aligned with the curve of her mons, curving more outward as if it longed to project beyond her labia. Her fingertip now easily found its tender underside, exposed as it had never been in her life. Her strokes were only upwards as if to encourage it to further growth.

A frightening corollary to this astounding sight suddenly occurred to him. He turned his gaze down the length of his torso to his cock. It was a little smaller than it had been, he was virtually certain of it. Her right hand was still working it in that same fashion: (up) DOWN (up) DOWN. A bit of intense scrutiny verified it − with each down stroke, his penis was surrendering a little of its size. He started to feel the beginnings of panic. "Dolores, what are you doing?"

She continued her chant, ignoring him. At that point her organ looked more like a boy toddler's penis than a woman's clitoris. With first finger and thumb on the front and back of it, she had started to pump it more like penis, too. Only with her left hand, the motion was UP (down) UP (down).

"You have to stop! Go back!" he cried. Her clit was big enough to be able to be pumped with a thumb and two fingers. PULL (push) PULL (push) In the same rhythm, she was using a thumb and three fingers on him. His cock looked like it did in junior high. (pull) PUSH (pull) PUSH. And still he had a hard-on! How could the thing not know that stiff was the last thing it should be? In the distance, climax was stirring. Lee tried to fight the feeling.

"Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?" Lee thought he saw the shine of a tear at the corner of her eye, but her murmured chant never wavered. The two members she was working were equal in size. Hers still had a few features that showed that it was a large clitoris and not a small penis, but those were less prominent by the moment. With demanding, pleasuring upstrokes she encouraged her member to grow and swell. With demanding, pleasuring downstrokes, she exerted some mystic power, forcing what was left of his penis to cooperate in its own doom.

Strangely his sensations began to ramp up even though there was less substance to feel with. It was clear he would cum, will he or nil he. "Stop. Please stop," was as far as he could concentrate to say. Her erection was nearly full grown now, and his member was barely to be seen. She could only manipulate it one fingertip now, and the strokes seemed to want to push it into his body.

Suddenly, climax came; the most powerful he'd ever experienced. It's possible he blacked out briefly, though it seemed to him that was vision was filled with white light. Perhaps the pleasure overloaded his senses. When his vision cleared it revealed a changed reality. Two well-shaped breasts were perched on his chest.

Dolores got to her feet unsteadily, as if her experience was similarly powerful. She...he...was male now, feminine breasts completely gone. The cum that had squirted from her...his...new cock seemed to be everywhere. Lee felt some spots of wetness on her belly, and Dolores' hands were well coated.

Lee looked at Dolores. He looked like he could be his female self's fraternal twin brother. Except his cock; it looked like Lee's own, except that it had the same skin coloring as Dolores' own Native American ruddiness. He plucked a few tissues from a nearby box and dabbed up most of the viscous liquid he'd spent. Then he kneeled down near Lee's head had cradled it in his arms. Lee tried to squirm away, but couldn't.

"I know you're confused and frightened. I know I've presumed more on our friendship than perhaps any woman has ever presumed on a man. When I return and switch us back, if you decide I've shattered our friendship utterly, I'll understand. I'll be heartbroken, but I'll understand."

"I used old magic, tribal magic. An almost forgotten spell. And I'll have to do more magic soon. Many lives will be lost if I don't perform a certain rite on time. It has to be me since the shaman was just killed in an auto accident, and his apprentice isn't strong enough yet. Once I reach the ritual site, I need to find a spirit place where no woman can go. That's why I had to borrow someone's masculinity."

"Why me?" Lee's voice came out as an alto squeak that surprised her again.

"I can't reach any tribesmen in time. Nobody I could reach in the time I have has the mental strength to deal with this except you. They might go crazy or get themselves raped. I'm certain you will take on the next few days rationally. Furious all the while maybe, but rational."

Dolores rose and began putting on the clothing she'd taken off Lee. "Couldn't you just ask?" Lee wanted to know.

"I couldn't risk you saying no. Too many lives are at stake. If you believed me, but said no, you might be on guard and I couldn't take you unawares like I did. If you didn't believe me, it would be Christmastime before I talked you around." He blushed a bit and added, "And...maybe I'm crazy for thinking this way, but it seemed it would be the lesser transgression just to take what I needed. If I asked you, you said no, and then I went ahead anyway...well, insult to injury, eh?"

Dolores was dressed now. "I have to go. Time is part of the ritual, and I have almost no cushion. He picked up his purse. "I should be back in three days, four at the most. Call in sick, stay out of harm's way, and don't drive unless you must."

"Why the last?" Lee asked, his heartrate now closer to normal.

"You don't look like your driver's license picture." Dolores bent down and gave Lee a kiss. A credit to her courage, she managed not to flinch. "Let's both stay out of trouble for a couple of days, and all will be back to normal." He flicked a clasp on Lee's bonds and she felt the tension on her arms released. Dolores hastened through the front door and closed it behind her. Lee heard Dolores' car leaving as she undid all the bondage. It took a few minutes, but it was straightforward now that the tension was off. Long enough, though, that trying to follow Dolores would obviously be useless.

Lee stood up. Her balance was very different, with weight in unusual places. She assayed a few steps. Clearly her legs were sprung differently on her hips than they used to be. She took a deep breath. "Time to face a mirror," she thought.

On bare feet Lee padded into the bedroom. She closed the door to expose the full length mirror on its inner side. The reflection she beheld was not totally unfamiliar. It was completely female, certainly, but it was a female version of his usual self. If he had been born a girl, with had all his other genetics but two X chromosomes, this was what that person would look like. Not Lee, but Lisa.

Lisa sat down on the bed and examined her new vulva minutely. Except for the color of the skin and hair, it was Dolores'; she'd licked it often enough to recognize it anywhere. There was that distinctive indent on the margin of her left labia that she'd always noted. Everything looked familiar.

Observing the urethral opening, Lisa realized that she'd have to pee sometime. Sometime relatively soon, her bladder informed her. She decided to attend it sooner rather than later, and approached the toilet with some trepidation. She sat down diffidently and made the attempt. Fortunately for her already shaky mental state, this strange new body cooperated perfectly with this formerly mundane operation. Remembering seeing his wife in the bathroom, he took a few pieces of tissue off the roll. All of a sudden she vaguely recalled there was a right way and a wrong way to do this, but she couldn't remember what it was. Lisa cogitated a bit and worked out what it would have to be from first principles: front to back.

She went back into the bedroom, a little more calmly than she'd left it. Lisa faced the mirror again and surveyed herself from all angles. "I'm pretty good-looking!" she thought. Her breasts were especially nice: since they were brand new and virgin to gravity's pull, they were unnaturally firm and perky for their size. Lisa reached for them without thinking. She touched her new nipples and smiled at the sensation. Lee-the-man had always appreciated his lovers attending to that part of loveplay. Before he'd lost her, when Laura was ready for him to come inside her, she would precipitate it by suddenly tickling his nipples. It always worked.

These new nips were more sensitive than ever, and Lisa tried a few different tugs and squeezes, looking into the mirror. The brain inside that body, trained from puberty to crave the sight of a female body, couldn't help but respond to the reflection. All of a moment, Lisa's eyes went wide on perceiving a subtle sensation like none this body had ever known. "I think I'm...getting wet!" she thought. A questing finger verified it: she was already juicy, and becoming more so.

Lisa glanced up. In the mirror was an aroused woman with a finger in her twat. Lee's brain longed for that woman, inaccessible behind a barrier of glass and silver. A moan was heard in the room. The unreachable woman had started to masturbate!

"No, I've started to masturbate," Lisa corrected herself mentally, shaking off the moment of mind-body dissociation she'd experienced. Muscle memory guided her to move her finger like Dolores had taught her to move it upon a time, and was it working. Novelty is a potent aphrodisiac by itself, and piled on the visual and manual stimulation going on...the tension in her body ramped up hard and fast. And then she was coming!

Lisa trembled all over. She knew she had a vagina because she could feel it spasm repeatedly, even though it held nothing within to please with its grip. After the final wave, she took a few unsteady steps backwards and sat heavily on the edge of the bed. Within her slit, her fingertip still moved feebly as she caught her breath. After a bit, it began to intrude on Lisa's consciousness that the nubbin she was manipulating was not utterly sated as her erstwhile cock would have been. She circled the tip a bit faster and firmer, and her mind was made up for her that, yes, she would like a second helping.

She paused just a moment to harvest a bit of fresh lubricant and this time focused more consciously on what she was feeling. If that interlude was less explosive than the first, it was more instructive. Lisa tried various different touches; his wife had liked a side-to-side move on the shaft above the tip, and his high school girlfriend had wanted a light, fast, tickle. Each mode Lisa tried had their charm, but she decided Dolores had the right of it: this clitoris liked those circles around the tip. Lisa drank in the arousing sight of a woman's pearl being pleasured while at the same time feeling what was happening to that selfsame pearl. With deliberation, she drove herself to the cliff and over it a second time.

After that second storm, Lisa flopped backwards onto the bed. "It's nice that a really good orgasm can quiet a racing mind," she thought. She was definitely less panicked than she had been before. Her gaze fell upon the alarm clock on the bedstand. "The game's started!" she blurted out reflexively. There was a pregnant pause, and suddenly she started laughing hysterically. "I'm suddenly girlified, and I'm worried about missing the first quarter! Show's my mind is still a guy's," she thought with a laugh. But really, what else was there to do? Lisa sifted through a drawer where she'd kept a few of Laura's things as mementos. She put on a sheer chemise just so she wouldn't be completely naked.

She turned back towards the door and came face to face with the mirror again. The sight of a beautiful woman, her assets tantalizingly softened by fabric brought her up short again. Briefly, other options flitted through her mind. Lee had his share of men's traditional complaints: always the one who had to ask, had to drive, had to pay, had to offer himself up to a woman's judgment of acceptability. This body had the ability to grant a glimpse of how the other half lived...

"Get fuckin' real," Lisa said out loud. She opened the door and put the fantasy image out of sight. She headed for the TV. "There are a thousand ways that could go wrong, and if they did I'm a person without an identity. No driver's license, no insurance card, no credit card that a living cashier would accept." She plopped down in her lounger and grabbed the remote. With a little bit of disappointment, she thought, "I've got follow Dolores' advice: hunker down, stay out of trouble."

Lisa couldn't really immerse herself in the game; every time she reacted physically to a good play, her nipples brushed up against the fabric of the chemise. She could have assayed whether Dolores' or one of his wife's bras would give her some relief, but subconsciously she wasn't quite ready in mind to take the step of donning such a garment. And besides, it felt nice. At half time, she played with them in a leisurely way through the fabric. "Now I really understand the line from that movie... 'I could never be a woman, 'cause I'd just stay home and play with my breasts all day,'" she murmured.

After the game was over (successfully from Lisa's point of view since her alma mater had won), she thought of something else that should be in her memento drawer. Curiosity forced her to make a trial of it. She went back into the bedroom and rummaged around. "Here's that bad boy," she murmured when she found Laura's personal vibrator. A quick test proved that the batteries needed changing, but after that Lisa settled comfortably on the bed and began nipple play in earnest.

She continued until that wisp of sensation she'd identified earlier returned, that she was lubricating again. She took some of the juices herself with a finger and spread it on the end of the vibrator. With exaggerated care, Lisa brought the tool to her labia and nudged it closer. Her labia shifted, then parted to give access. The introitus demanded she nudge a little more firmly, but then it yielded.

As the toy slid in further, Lisa considered the sensation. It was interesting, but only slightly pleasurable. Lisa knew perfectly well that the pearl was the center of a woman's pleasure, not the vagina, so what she was feeling was within her expectations. She slid it all the way in out of curiosity, but then pulled back so it was only about a third submerged, and switched on the vibration.

Lisa tried a few experiments − different angles, different pressures, different depths. A few were more successful at engaging her senses and transmitting motion to her clitoris, and she focused on those while manipulating herself more directly with the other hand. When she brought herself to climax, the feeling of her pussy clenching something tangible provided a sweetness in and of itself.

After a time of quiet afterglow, Lisa realized it was time for dinner. She decided that it would be better to dress in something more substantial for working in the kitchen. "May as well acknowledge practicality," she thought. Laura's old clothes would fit better than anything in her usual wardrobe, and anything that would keep her skin protected from hot liquids would be satisfy the present need. First...blue satin panties. They'd always been Lisa's favorites − when Laura put them on instead of plain white cotton, it meant that she was in a mood for mischief. The garment felt silky sweet as it slid up her thighs and settled into place hugging her hips.

Next she looked at a brassiere. There didn't really seem to be a need, but...why not? Pondering it, Lisa thought she might wonder about what it would be like in times to come if she didn't do it now when she had the chance. So she took up the garment. She slipped her arms through the straps. Then it had to be hooked − Laura had always just reached behind herself and fastened them, zip, zip. Lisa soon realized this was a learned move: minutes passed and she got nowhere. Finally she bit the bullet, took her arms out from the straps, turned the infernal thing around and fastened it in the front. She twisted the junction around to the back, pulled the cups up, and reinserted her arms. It felt strangely once settled into place, and obviously one notch too small. In compensation, the way they pushed her endowment up and together was a fine sight to her male psyche.

Elenriel
Elenriel
107 Followers
12