I Need to Borrow Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers

A simple dress later, and Lisa was decently covered. "Okay, the lady of the house is ready to cook dinner," she said.

The next two days were fairly quiet, as Lisa kept to her personal injunction against inviting trouble. On Sunday, besides watching the pro game, she set her camera on a tripod and filled a memory card with pictures of herself, from tame to over-the-top, from nude to fully dressed. Lisa supposed that Lee would hardly need other porn in times to come...hopefully. Monday, on calling in to work, she asserted that laryngitis was to blame for a high, whispered voice. Then she watched movies, read, and jilled off whenever the auto-arousal she couldn't help inspiring in herself came to a head.

As the afternoon began to wane, Lisa's anxiety level began to increase. A simple dinner of ramen was barely tasted for nervousness. But just after dusk, there were headlights in the driveway shining through the gaps edges of the living room curtains. Lisa raced to the door and looked in the peephole. A boulder seemed to lift off her chest when she saw Dolores-the-guy reaching for the doorbell.

Lisa yanked open the door. "Hi," Dolores said. Lisa had never heard a person put more different emotions into just one syllable. Embarrassment, uncertainty, love, hope, and no little fear were all there.

Lisa gestured her guest into the house. "How did it go?" she asked.

"It couldn't have gone smoother. Disaster averted." He paused, then added, "Are we good?"

After a pause, "Yeah, we're good."

Dolores' face revealed joy at that declaration. He swept Lisa into a hug, and although startled by being on the feminine side of a hug, Lisa returned it.

When they separated, Dolores asked, "How was your weekend?"

"Pretty good. Both my teams won; I'll probably get $15 in the office's fantasy football league."

Dolores chuckled. Then, "I could switch us back now, if you'd like...or we could do it in the morning."

"Morning...?" Lisa's eyes narrowed a bit.

That embarrassed look was back. "I learned the spell during my apprenticeship as wise woman of the tribe, but I'd never used it until Saturday. I have to admit, I'm a little curious about...you know...as a guy."

Lisa laughed. "In short, you want another favor?"

"Ouch! I deserved that. But don't you want to know what a woman feels when your cock enters her? This is your chance," Dolores wheedled.

Lisa was curious, but... "That wouldn't affect changing back, would it?"

"Oh, no. The teachings are clear on that point. Wise women used to use the technique for extreme marriage counseling. Having your spouse walk a mile in your shoes, so to speak. They were switched back after."

"We can wait," Lisa said, deciding.

"Thank you. Let's shower first; I rushed straight back and I haven't bathed since Friday."

Both of them felt odd when they first got in the shower and stood unnaturally apart, but then Lisa said, "Look, we've been in the shower together. Let's just do what we'd do." Dolores smiled, and the ice was broken, and they soaped each other thoroughly.

They dried off and went to the bedroom. Dolores piped up first. "And we know how to kiss and hug each other in bed, so let's start with that."

They were tentative for some time, like teenagers uncertain about the way of things. But at a certain point Lisa said, "Time to sail out of sight of land." She moved Dolores' hand onto her breast. Quite soon she whispered, "You sure know how to do that right, but then again, why wouldn't you? Ohh...!" Dolores had bent her head to take the nipple into her mouth.

After applying some sweet suction, Dolores paused. "The big lesson for me so far is: a hard-on isn't very...ignorable...is it?"

Lisa laughed out loud. "Yes! Thank you! If only every woman knew that, maybe they'd take more pity on us." She took the swollen cock formerly known as Lee's in her hand and pumped it very slowly as Laura used to do when she wanted to start working her husband into a frenzy. "I could make it even less ignorable, you know. Each stroke just a tiny bit faster and a tiny bit stronger...but really drag it out. You know...forever craving just a little more then you're getting." Lisa gave Dolores a lecherous leer. "I could have you cum so much fluid you'd need an IV to rehydrate."

Dolores grinned like the Cheshire cat, but said, "That doesn't further our plan, though, does it?" He moved downwards, parting Lisa's legs as he moved between them. "For us to couple properly, you need to be juicy." He nuzzled her bush with his cheek briefly, then flicked her with his tongue. For the moment, the touches were intended to tease with only the labia receiving attention. Lisa put her hands to her nipples to help matters along.

Dolores forbore teasing and made a swirling move with his tongue all around Lisa's sweet spot. She gasped and blurted out, "And the big lesson for me so far is: a tongue is so much better than a finger, isn't it?"

This time it was Dolores' turn to laugh. "Yes! Thank you! If only every man knew that, maybe they'd take more pity on us." He tongued for a bit more and then paused. Lisa grunted in negation, but then Dolores asked, "Is it better to say I'm going down on 'your pussy,' or 'my pussy,' or 'our pussy,' or just 'the pussy'?"

Lisa snorted in mirth at the outrageousness of that question. "'Our pussy' sounds the most friendly, and we have certainly shared it." She reached down and lightly guided Dolores' head back to its mission. "A little more attention to 'our pussy', please" she murmured.

Dolores knew what moves were sure to delight, no one better! He lapped and lapped until Lisa was fully sated and said so. Lisa added, "Are you ready for our prick and our pussy to get together? It feels like I'm dripping juices everywhere."

"That you are!" Dolores affirmed. He scootched up on hands and knees until he was over Lisa, kneeling between her legs. "Shall we do it the regular way?"

"I think so...stick with the tried and true." Lisa reached down and tugged their member towards the entrance, as Dolores had often done for Lee. The opening stretched, then parted. Dolores submerged himself in one slow, steady push.

"Oh...My...God," Dolores gasped one he was hilt deep. "It's just...so perfect! I'm totally hugged in warmth and wetness. If our clits could be surrounded this way, we'd never get out of bed at all."

Dolores started to move in the rhythm of lovemaking, and Lisa did her best to create a good countermotion. However, Dolores stopped after about a dozen strokes. He stopped her pushing with his weight. His body trembled slightly. "What's happening?" Lisa asked.

"It feels like if I even twitch I'll cum," he answered tightly.

"Just hold still a bit...ease back from the edge, love."

Dolores breathed slowly and deliberately and held his hips still. He began to move again, but only for another dozen strokes or so. "I'm on the brink again!" his voice full of frustration.

"You sound upset."

"I don't want to race through this experience! I want it to last. And you're never going to come if I start and stop like this."

"First, you ate me out twice and I'm content. Second, it's unreasonable to expect yourself to be perfect the first time out...or I guess I should say 'first time in.' There's no natural reflex you can invoke to not come. It's a learned thing."

She drew his head down and kissed his cheek. "So do nothing but pay attention to our cock. You can move slow, and make it last, but when you reach the 'point of no return,' don't struggle to pull it back. It won't work, and your experience will be halved for trying. Go with it completely; you'll want to press our hips together firmly − lots of 'push in' and just a little 'pull out.' Then just feel it."

Dolores beamed down at her in gratitude. He assayed to move again − slowly, pausing often, edging. Lisa turned her attention to her own experience. She memorized the way if felt to have their penis' head massage her from the inside. The warmth and life in it made it so much more than the vibrator. She memorized the way her labia tugged at her clitoris as the shaft changed direction. It was a far more subtle feeling than the tonguing she had been treated to, but it had a charm all its own. Lisa supposed that, given time, the sensation could, maybe, get her off.

Lisa's reverie was broken at a sudden moan from Dolores. Lisa knew exactly what it meant because Lee had made the same sound countless times. The urge to be fully merged that Lisa had promised came over Dolores. Lisa once again helpfully pushed back with each thrust. She knew that Dolores was feeling for the first time things no woman feels: the sudden appearance of fluid pressure at the root of their member, the rush of that first bolus of semen compressing sensitive structures from the inside as it races along, the emotion that follows giving your lover's body your seed.

"It's like, but unlike," Dolores murmured after a bit. "The strength of your body's need to jet the cum out of you...and after... I feel so..."

"Drained? Sleepy?" Lisa smiled knowingly.

"It sounds so cliché, but yes."

"I know what you want. Roll to the right." The two of them disengaged as Dolores rolled and Lisa sat up. She reached down to the coverlet folded up at the foot of the bed, shook it out and spread it over them both. "You want to spoon me...for all the reasons I used to spoon you." Lisa settled in on her side, nestling their deflated cock into her buttcrack. "Arm around me," she added.

Lisa felt Dolores' arm slide across her belly as bidden. She put her own arm over his. "There. Isn't that good?" But after a few seconds Lisa heard a sniffle. "Are you crying?" she asked.

"Yes," Lisa heard behind her. "I've been so afraid these last few days. Terrified that I'd lost the best friend I ever had. No man alive would blame you if you hated me. But you loved me instead. These are tears of happiness."

Lisa tugged his hand upwards and slid it into her borrowed cleavage. "Yeah, that's us...breast friends."

Dolores burst out laughing and crying both together. The emotion storm finally ebbed, but the release of tension seemed to take the last of her energy. Shortly there was silence except for slow, regular breathing. When Lisa was sure Dolores was completely out, she disengaged as carefully as she could. She rearranged the covers properly, then got back into bed on Dolores' other side − the spooner, not the spoonee. Partly that was because she was more used to the behind position for sleeping, but mostly to get off the wet spot.

The two were both up fairly early next morning. "Suppose we find a more comfortable place to do this?" Dolores suggested. But in the end, the couch proved to be the most convenient venue − augmented with pillows and minus the bondage, naturally.

Dolores launched into her spell, this time the penis she was diminishing with commanding downstrokes being the one in her own lap. Lisa, on her way back to being Lee, was able to appreciate aesthetically what was happening, especially when her clitoris was about an inch long. "If I had a wife with a clit like that I'd suck it morning and night," she thought. Dolores' encouraging strokes were growing her (almost him again) larger and larger. Climax loomed, and this time Lisa didn't try to fight it. For a second time, there was a monster orgasm and a persistent flash of white light. That seemed a part of the magic, in retrospect, rather than just a random reaction.

When Lee's vision cleared, all was as it should be: their breasts were on Dolores' chest, their vulva was between Dolores thighs (though once again clad in black fur), and Lee possessed their penis again. His was the cum that had been squirted all about.

"It was fun, but...it's good to be back," he said.

"I feel the same. It's good to see through another's eyes, but in the end, one should embrace their true nature," Dolores said sagely. "Well, there are duties as wise woman I've had to let slide to deal with the crisis," she said. "I need to get back to the tribe."

"Can I treat you to breakfast out before you hit the road in earnest?" Lee asked.

"I'd like that."

They were quiet as they dressed. Each of them reached for their car keys at the same time. "Follow me to the restaurant, and you can take off after," Lee said. As they approached the front door, Lee said, "You know, if you wanted to...we could meet for a long weekend some time. I could rent a cabin up your way. We could experiment with some nuances we left untried this time."

Dolores beamed at her friend. "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers
12