I Need to Lose More Bets

Story Info
Husband enjoys first time as crossdresser after losing wager.
4.6k words
4.53
75k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsipper
tsipper
65 Followers

Be careful to not let your mouth overload what your ass can't back up.

That's basically how it happened when I smarted off to my wife that I could get the laundry done and kitchen cleaned before she returned home on Sunday.

"Oh yeah? Care to make a wager?" Amanda said.

"OK. Watcha got," I said with the confidence of there's no way I would lose.

She thought for a moment and said "If you don't, you have to dress up as a woman, head to toe, and go out to a club with me."

"If I do get it all done," I said, "You and I will go out and you have to pick up another woman and bring her home."

Amanda asked to mull it over and went off to the restroom. I yelled out to her that she could not piss it away. Either it was game on or game over.

Five minutes later I heard from the bedroom, "It's a bet. And you can't start cleaning until I leave on Thursday. And the winner gets to choose when."

So be gauntlet had been thrown. I had four days to do the laundry and clean the kitchen. No sweat.

She left for the airport early Thursday morning and I slept in until noon. When I got up, the first day of the NCAA men's basketball tournament was on so, having the week off, I decided to watch some hoops and see my bracket torn to shreds.

I had the beer cold in the fridge and watched the first half of games for the day, went 15-1. During the break, I took a shower and threw a load of laundry into the washing machine.

I've got this made. It's going to be so much fun watching her seduce another woman. When the games ended for the day, I was 30-2 and leading my company's bracket pool. I'll toss the clothes into the dryer before I go to sleep.

I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, it was 10 and the clothes were still in the washing machine. I got up and moved the load into the dryer. I emptied the dishwasher, which Amanda had loaded and run Wednesday night.

I fixed me something to eat and turned on the television to watch day two of the tournament. Around 2 p.m., the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi dear, it's Amanda."

"Well I hope so or I'm in trouble for someone I don't know calling me dear."

"How much did you get done?"

"I emptied the dishwasher and got one load of laundry done."

I heard her laughing on the other end. "You are in big trouble. What size dress do you wear?"

"You just need to figure out your best pick-up lines. And it's a size 14 for your nasty mind."

So she began to tell me about her flight and the night she had meeting with the company officers. She also told me about her and a few of the other women went out for drinks and tied on a few.

"Preparing for the inevitable?" I asked.

"What do you mean by that? I can get women and I don't need to get one drunk to do it."

"You just keep thinking that. Bolster your confidence."

"You just worry about shaving those hairy-ass legs of yours. And practice walking in heels."

"I can walk in heels. Remember I lived in platform shoes."

"Yeah. And you fell off them once and you damn near broke your ankle."

"You forget how drunk I was. You just worry about looking good to a woman."

So we ended the jabbing and she told me about the possible promotion for her. She would be promoted to regional director which includes a four-person staff, needing to replace one because of her moving up, a company car and a $15K raise.

We talked for about an hour before she had to go to another meeting. When I hung up, I loaded the dishwasher, took the clothes out of the dryer to hang up and fold and put another load in the washing machine.

The second day of the tournament was not good to me as I went 6-6 in the morning/afternoon. It never fails, I do good on one day and suck on another.

So, after I ripped my bracket to shreds, I laid down for a nap. When I woke up, it was 8:30 p.m. I got up, moved the clothes to the dryer and emptied the dishwaser. Now all I have to do is wipe down the counters, mop the floor and the kitchen is clean.

Done for the night. Watching the rest of the games and going to bed.

Bring on the weekend. Amanda's toast - I've got this in the bag.

I woke up Saturday morning and put up and folded the clothes and put the next-to-last load in the washing machine. Since I was ahead of my schedule, I decided to head to the driving range and hit some balls.

When I got back, I went to put the clothes in the dryer. When I got into the laundry room, the floor was flooded.

A hose had burst - no problem. I'll go up to the hardware store and get a new one.

So after I repaired the washing machine, I went to get the clothes and the load had stopped before the rinse cycle. I restarted the machine, then got the shop-vac to get the water out.

Once I got the water flushed out, I mopped up the rest. It was 7:30 p.m.

Fixed something to eat and sat down to watch the rest of Saturday's basketball games. Finished eating, laid down and fell asleep.

Woke up at 9:30 Sunday. Got up and finished cleaning the kitchen and took a shower. When I turned on the water, I noticed there was very little hot water. That's when I remembered the clothes in the washing machine.

I turned the shower off, raced to the laundry room and put the stuff in the dryer. Then I put the last load in the washing machine.

Now I would have to wait for the shower until the washing machine was done. Once that finished, I decided to wait for the dryer to finish before showering.

The dryer finished about 10:45. I took the clothes out and moved the wet clothes to the dryer. I went to the bath room and took a shower.

When I got out, I got dressed and put up the dried load of clothes. Now all I needed was the clothes in the dryer to finish, put them up and I was going to see Amanda pick up another woman and watch her have sex with the woman.

The dryer was done at noon and I was hungry. I drove up to a fast food restaurant and got something to eat.

When I got home, Amanda's car was in the driveway. I would just tell her about the hose for the washing machine and that being an extenuating circumstance and had it not been for that, I win the bet.

I opened the door and could not find her. I thought maybe she went to get something to eat with Janice, our neighbor and a co-worker of hers, after dropping the car off.

So I went to the laundry room to get the clothes out of the dryer. There was Amanda, sitting on a stopped dryer holding up a size 14 pink pastel sun dress.

"You're going to look so good in this," she said.

"Wait a minute, there was a problem. A hose ruptured on the Washington machine. I had to replace it. I would have been done two hours ago had it not been for that."

"Waa, waa waa. The stuff is not done and I win. Like Joey Triviani said 'A bet is a bet and you lost the bet. We did not allow for any extenuating circumstances."

I stood there speechless. How could I get out of this? I would have won by a mile if it hadn't been for that damn hose.

"I'm going to put the dress up while you fold this last load."

I thought about not finishing the clothes. If I'm already going to lose the bet, why should I complete the task?

But, I'm a nice husband so I finished folding and putting up the clothes. At least I might have a bargaining chip.

Amanda came into the room just as I was putting up the last of the clothes.

"Even if the hose hadn't broke, you wouldn't have won."

"What do you mean? The kitchen is clean and the clothes are done. Nothing left."

"What about the refrigerator?"

"The fridge was not part of the bet."

"But it is part of the kitchen."

SON OF A BITCH! I had no answer for that.

So the week went by and I kept how could I get out of it and couldn't find an excuse. Fucking refrigerator. The worst part is there wasn't that much to clean - just throw out a couple of items and clean a shelf or two.

So Saturday rolled around and I woke up and went into the kitchen to fix me something to eat. There was Amanda with a shit-eating grin on her face.

"What?"

"Tonight you come over to the dark side."

"I don't think so, not tonight."

"One part of the bet was the winner gets to choose when. I choose tonight."

"Okay. But I'm going to play golf. Should be home around 3."

When I got home at 4, I walked into the bedroom and saw everything laid out on the bed - the bra, panties, stockings, wig and the dress she was displaying Sunday in the laundry room. She also had the makeup ready on the night stand.

"By the way, where did you get that dress?"

"I bought it in Miami last week. I was pretty confident."

"Over confident I would say."

"Remind me again who's dressing up tonight?"

"Fuck you."

"No, it's you getting fucked tonight."

So I went to take a shower. While in there, I kept thinking how I would look and I started getting hard.

No...no. Think of something else. But I couldn't. If she was to walk in and see me hard - game over. No way of getting out of it.

So I took a long shower until the water got cold. That's it...shrinkage.

It worked. I was so small when I stepped out.

I put my robe on and walked into bedroom.

"You not gonna shave your legs?"

"Do I need to?"

"Well you could brush them first and see what falls out."

"They're not that hairy."

"Yeah. And Bigfoot is bald."

"Okay. I'll shave them. Where should I start."

"Well, a weed wacker would be nice. But I prepared for this."

And she handed me a dog trimmer.

I went back into the bathroom and got all the hair down to the nubs. Then I lathered them up and shaved it all off, not one nick of cut.

"How the fuck did you do that without cutting yourself?"

"Talent."

I kept the robe on while she had me step into the panties. She pulled them all the way up and I have to admit, they felt good. My cock thought so too as it started to wake up.

She saw it and said "This is going to be fun."

"Stop it. Let's just get this going so I can get it over with."

The next trick was the stockings.

"Wait a minute. This isn't going to work," she said.

And with that, she got out a pair of hose.

"Yes. Much better."

With that, she put one foot in then the other. She was very careful to work them up and not to put a run in them.

And she was successful. Now it was like I was under a spell - not able to wait and see what was next. The hose felt so good.

Amanda worked hard to keep me from looking in the mirror. She wanted me to wait until she was finished.

Next came the bra and I could see this puzzled look on her face.

"Not going to work? Okay, I'll get undressed."

"No, you need tits. An empty bra won't work."

She then remembered some padding she had in the closet. She brought it out and placed it in the bra.

"Nice tits you now have."

With that she slipped the dress over my head, put my arms through the sleeves and let if fall down to my knees.

That felt awesome on my skin. I couldn't wait to see if it looked as good as it felt.

The wig was the next to last piece of the puzzle. She slipped it on and bobby pinned It to my hair so it would stay on.

Once she was finished dressing me, she walked me over to the night stand and began applying the makeup. This took about 15 minutes - she wanted it to look right.

When she finished, she stood back and began to cry.

"What?"

It took her a few minutes to gather her emotions. "You look incredible."

"Can I see know?"

With that, she helped me up and walked me over to the mirror with my back to it. She had me close my eyes and turned me around.

"Open them."

I was breathless. I could not believe what I saw looking back at me. I've heard of out of body experiences and I think I was having one.

The person I saw in the mirror I would have fucked in a minute.

"You are going to get hit upon so much tonight. I might be jealous."

I couldn't say anything. I had to sit down somewhere where I couldn't look at the mirror or I would have jacked off.

She went and got dressed in about 15 minutes. She picked out a pair of flats for me and she had black heels, about one inch.

As we headed to the car to leave, she took the keys and said she was driving.

The minute we got into the car, I was shaking feverishly.

"Calm down. You're going to do fine."

The whole time on the way to the club, I kept trying to pull down the visor to look at myself and she would put it back up.

"I don't want you cumming before we get started."

When we arrived at the club, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through with it. She took my hand to comfort me.

"I won't let anything happen to you. If someone gets too aggressive, I'll find a bouncer and we'll get out of here."

That seemed to help. We got out of the car and headed for the door.

"Welcome ladies. $5 each."

I looked at one of the doormen and he leaned in and whispered "You look good sir. Have fun."

I must have turned five different shades of red.

"What was that about?"

"I'll tell you later."

We were escorted to a booth and sat down. Amanda ordered a glass of wine for both of us.

We sat there and sipped the wine. I was about 2/3 finished with mine when a guy came over and asked me to dance. I politely declined.

"You're not going to sit her all night, are you?"

"Maybe."

The next time a server came over, Amanda ordered me a shot of tequila.

"What are you doing?"

"You need to relax."

When it arrived I just slowly moved the shot glass around.

"Drink it or I'm pouring it on you."

With that, I took a deep breath and swallowed. It burned all the way to my toes.

Shortly after, the buzz from the wine (It was a big glass) began to hit me.

"You feeling okay."

"Not too bad."

"Want something else?"

"Nope. Got to go to the restroom."

"So do I. Let's go."

We headed to the ladies room. I thought she had lost her mind then I realized we looked like to ladies. I could sit and do my business.

We both finished, she adjusted my dress and we headed back to the booth. When we got back, there were two full shot glasses of tequila waiting for us.

I looked around and saw the guy who had asked me to dance lift his glass in a salute.

I took my shot, looked at him and saluted back and down it went. Amanda downed her s shortly after.

Amanda and I were chatting about how the night when Jeremy, our tequila supplier, walked over.

"Madam. Would you like to dance now?"

"Okay. But these are new shoes so I might not be as graceful as I normally would."

"I don't expect you to."

So he extended his hand, I took it, and we walked onto the dance floor.

I didn't know what to do and he must have sensed this.

"I'll lead."

So the song was semi slow and we could dance more ballroom style. When the song ended, a slow song was played and he pulled me in tight and held me against him.

I started to get hard and the first shot kicked in. He reached down and grabbed my ass and pulled me in. I tried to push some distance between us but was unsuccessful.

Jeremy then reached between us and put his hand on my enlarged cock. I gasped and he just looked at me and smiled

"You feel okay? Is this bothering you?"

"Just kind of caught me off guard. It's fine."

With that, he began to rub my cock until the song ended. If the song had lasted two more minutes, there would have been a sticky mess.

Jeremy escorted me back to the booth and sat down with us, me between Amanda and he.

Amanda introduced herself as did Jeremy.

"You're a lucky woman."

We both said, "Thank you."

"I meant the woman on you right. The genetic woman."

We all laughed and started some small talk and Jeremy told us that he had only been coming to this club for a few weeks.

"This is my first time here," I said.

Amanda: "Not mine."

I looked at her in amazement.

"Oh don't give me that. You know a bunch of us go out after work. This is one of the places."

So Jeremy told us about his life, single-parent household, married at 21, came out at 30 after his divorce. He has one daughter who is now 22 and she's very accepting.

I then told him about Amanda and I - married eight years, no kids - known each other since freshman year of college.

Then Amanda chirped in

"The only reason he's here is to pay off a bet. But I bet that changes."

It was then I began to feel Jeremy's hand creep under the hem of the dress. I slammed my legs together and he got his hand out in time.

"Careful there Jeremy. Don't go too far."

Amanda: "Oh Jackie, You're such a prude. Did you think nothing was going to happen?"

"Just a reflex. Sorry Jeremy."

"That's okay. I can be patient."

So we continued the small talk for about 30 minutes when I realized I was swaying slightly back and forth while seated. Tequila was in full force.

Amanda then leaned her head on my shoulder and reached under the dress and began to stroke me. I closed my eyes and just laid my head against hers.

This continued for a few seconds then it stopped and started again. It felt so soft.

I then felt both of Amanda's hands on my cheeks and realized Jeremy had resumed the position. At this point I didn't give a shit who was perpetrator.

I opened my legs a little more and Jeremy extricated my cock from its housing. Amanda lifted the dress up higher so it wouldn't get wet and just watched me enjoying the moment,

"Is he good?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"Want him to stop?"

"No way. Don't stop."

And with that, Jeremy began to go faster. I just laid my head on Amanda's shoulder and just sat there and let him go. There was absolutely no way I was going to stop him.

Amanda then pushed my head onto Jeremy's shoulder and placed my hand on his crotch.

I got the message and unzipped his pants. It didn't take long for me to get his cock out.

So there we sat, he stroking me and me him. It didn't take long for me to feel the stirrings in my nether regions - I of course had a head start.

I tried to stop him before I came but he would have none of it, neither would Amanda.

"Let it go. Don't hold off."

I began to moan and Jeremy got faster. Within seconds, I buried my face into his chest and exploded.

I mean I have never had the first spurt hurt and this did. And it seemed like the second was as powerful as the first.

I just kept cumming. It felt like I couldn't stop. I couldn't even speak. All I could say was ummph and arrgh.

When I finally finished cumming, Jeremy gradually reduced his tempo until he stopped. What I didn't realized until he stopped is he came around the same time I had - I just forgot about doing him because of the way I was feeling.

Amanda asked if I was alright.

"More than alright. That was great Jeremy."

"You weren't too bad yourself."

With that, he kissed me on the cheek, ordered me another shot and said goodnight. But the night for Amanda and me wasn't over.

We headed to the ladies room so I could clean up. We got back to the booth and I just sat there.

"How do you like my bet now?"

"Okay, okay. You win."

So we sat there some more when a woman came over and asked Amanda.

"Hey sweetie. In the mood?"

"Sure."

I watched as Amanda and her dance partner meandered onto the floor. And they were raunchy, which got me hard again. I was so turned on, and drunk, I would have jumped on the first person that wandered by and asked- male or female.

When Amanda returned she saw my predicament.

"You enjoyed that?"

"What do you think?"

"Her name is Jessica. I've seen her before in here and we've danced before. I know she wants me but I'm not into her."

"Maybe you need more to drink."

"Who's going to drive? Not you the way your words are slurring."

A few minutes later, Jessica approached with a guy.

"Jackie, this is Marshall. Marshall, Jackie. He's been eyeing you but is too embarrassed to ask so I will. Want to dance with him?"

Now Marshall was very handsome.

tsipper
tsipper
65 Followers
12