I Need to Lose More Bets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. But I'm kinda drunk so be careful."

So we went out to the floor and really mixed it up. This one song played and Marshall spooned me. I could feel his hard on pressing into my ass. And it felt huge.

It seemed as if he was trying to fuck me right on the floor. For someone too embarrassed to ask, he was very aggressive.

"You trying something."

With that, he turned me around, reached in and pulled my cock from hanging down to pointing up. Then he began to rub his cock, through his pants, against mine.

Now when I jack off, sometimes I just lightly rub the underside of my cock and the feeling is incredible. Evidently Marshall does the same thing because that is what he was doing - groin to groin.

He had hold of my ass and was pushing it forward so I couldn't adjust our position. He was really going at it.

"Please don't. I might make a mess."

"I don't care."

And he kept right on going and a few minutes later...BAM! I exploded right on the floor. It's a good thing I was not commando or everyone would have known.

When I stopped, Marshall helped me back to the booth. Everyone in the place started applauding. I think the gig was up.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen," Amanda said.

"Felt pretty good then. Kind of sticky now."

"So Marshall, what do you do?"

"Evidently make people cum while dancing is my forte."

We all laughed.

Marshall ordered a round. I was having so much fun, I ordered a double and didn't wait for the others when the drinks arrived.

So we exchanged small talk for a while when Amanda whispered in my year "Aren't you going to return the favor?"

So I put my hand on Marshall's zipper and lowered it. I pulled out his cock and it was massive. I began to stroke it.

"No. Not that way."

"Well, if you think you're shoving that into me you're crazy."

"Not from behind I'm not."

I looked at his cock just glistening with precum. I just stared at it.

Amanda: "Go ahead."

I just kept staring at it. Amanda took her hands and placed them on the back of my head and began pushing it down.

Soon I was a few inches from his head when a drop of precum oozed out. I leaned down and licked it off.

I had heard cum and precum was salty, Marshall's was not that salty.

I licked all the precum off and began licking his shaft.

"For a first timer, you're doing pretty well."

All I could focus on was the monster in front of me. My estimate was 10" long and 2" thick.

I was licking it all over when I placed my mouth over the head. I felt it twitch and that sent a surge through me.

While I was doing that, Amanda began fingering my ass. That made my efforts more intense.

I lowered my mouth down as far as I could before I gagged. I pulled up quickly.

Amanda told me to flatten my tongue and I could take more of it. I took her advice and was able to get a lot more in.

"There you go. You're doing very well."

The more I got into it. While I was never able to take the whole thing, I was proud of how much my throat could accept.

I was taking my time and enjoying the attention. Just as my mouth was beginning to ache, Marshall alerted me to the fact that he was about to cum.

Do I want to swallow or do I want to let it fly.

Well? I wasn't given the option as Amanda held my head down as Marshall cut loose. His first spurt hit the back of my throat and I began to cough.

But I couldn't get it out and he wasn't stopping anytime soon. So after the third spurt, I finally swallowed some and was able to take the rest.

When he finished, he lifted my head up and poured a shot down my throat to wash the taste out. What I hadn't realized is Amanda had brought her strap-on and had shoved it in me by hand and I had cum again.

I thanked Marshall for the experience and he thanked me. Amanda suggested we go home so Marshall helped me to my feet and out to the car.

They placed me into the front seat and I fell asleep. When we got home, Amanda woke me up and assisted me to the bathroom where she gave me a bath and put me to bed.

When I woke up, Amanda showed me the panties and dress.

"Welcome to my world."

12