I Need To Talk To You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmkirk
rmkirk
2 Followers

The new angle gave him a great view of her round ass and when she looked back over her shoulder at him, he almost lost himself. Picking up the pace of his strokes, Sierra pushed back into each one, causing him to bottom out with each movement. Afraid he wouldn't last long this way, Garret pushed her down on the bed and fell on top of her. While kissing her deeply, Garret rearranged his legs so they were bracketing her hips. Sierra followed his lead and crossed her legs at the ankle to make their union even tighter. Leaning up to a sitting position, Garret grabbed a hold of her hips and began to thrust in earnest. Suddenly, the weeks of waiting and hours of touching and teasing had driven him as far as he could go. Slamming into her with so much force the bed was moving, Garret reached for his own release. He could tell from the clenching muscles around his shaft that Sierra wasn't far off. He kept up the pace until he felt every muscle in her body begin to tighten and grow stiff. He reached forward and grabbed her shoulders to lever himself further into her and felt her release begin. The milking his erection was getting coupled with her moans and little screeches of pleasure to send him into oblivion. A primal roar came ripping through his throat as he filled her over and over again with his own release until he collapsed on top of her.

It seemed odd to say, but it took a long time for Garret to realize how nothing could ever be the same between them again. They would always be friends, but how do you tell your best friend you've fallen head over heels in love with his wife? The first time could be chalked up to chemistry and curiosity playing tricks with their minds. This time was all about emotion and fire and passion. Dragging in air for his oxygen starved lungs, he turned Sierra over until they were laying face to face and gently drew the covers up and over them. Nestled in the cocoon of their own making, they would have to talk soon enough. He was about to say something when Sierra opened her eyes dreamily and looked at him.

"I think I love you."

"Sierra, are you sure?" Garret was too afraid to hope that she was feeling the same thing for him as he was for her. He knew there would be problems, but they would figure those out as they went. Sometimes just knowing was enough.

"I thought it was just the love I always had for you as my friend, but being with you tonight has just really made it hit home. I'm head over heels, hell bent for leather in love with you and I don't know what to do about it."

"Oh, honey, don't cry. I love you too. We'll figure this out. For right now though, just rest. We've got a phone call to make in a few minutes that neither of us is going to like."

He kissed her gently and pulled her to him and they drifted off to sleep, happy, sated and scared to death of what the future held.

rmkirk
rmkirk
2 Followers
12