I Need To Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad asked a little concerned, "A three way?"

"Yeah, its one of my fantasies, I never thought it could happen until now."

Dad seemed to be put off, "I don't do other guys..."

My husband chuckled when he finally understood what my dad's concerns were. "Me neither, I meant you and I could share my wife – your daughter – together."

Dad smiled and asked, "When does this deal go into effect?"

Ken looked at me and asked, "Honey would you like to answer that?"

I slid to the floor and moved to Ken's lap. I pried his penis, already fully engorged, from his pants and began to fellate him.

Ken spoke in a low moan, "Do your dad, Honey."

I looked up and saw Ken staring at my father. I stood up from the floor and leaned in to kiss Ken. Our lips met and I darted my tongue between his lips.

I turned and moved to my father. I positioned myself so I could see Ken as I leaned over Dad's lap. I reached into Dad's pants and felt for his penis, the whole time watching the look on Ken's face. The expectation was apparent in his expression. He was shaking with sexual tension.

I took Dad into my mouth and slid about half of him inside. Ken reached for his own penis and began stroking as I began sucking Dad in earnest.

Ken appeared agitated. He stood, moved behind me, and kneeled. With trembling hands he frantically pulled my skirt up and my panties down. In one brutal push he was inside me, and began stroking in and out.

Dad began ejaculating into my mouth. As I was swallowing his semen, I felt Ken begin his orgasm inside me from behind. Dad pulled out and that allowed me to concentrate on fucking Ken and getting my orgasm.

We were exhausted from the psychological and physical exertion of the evening, but men have an odd ritual that is driven by testosterone fueled pride; neither Ken nor Dad was going to be the first to admit to being sated. Dad and Ken swapped places and we went right back to where we had left off.

Dad came first this time, but only just. Ken was a little slower as I was tiring from the constant pounding of meat in my mouth – a girl can only last so long before she needs to recuperate.

These two were not going to quit, it had become a competition between them. That night my father and my husband had fucked the living shit out of me. I realized that it was up to me to be the fair broker, so I insisted we take a break for the evening.

The next day I soaked languorously in a tub of hot water dreaming of what was to be... Then I thought of how Ken and Dad were competing so assiduously over me. This could work out pretty well for me, I thought. I picked up my cell phone and sent the same text message to my father and my husband, "I need to talk."

12