I Need You

Story Info
She's blindfolded, and we play a game.
1.6k words
3.95
23.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in the car. I'm almost there, and she has her instructions. She's waiting for me.

It's night, and the house is dark. I come in through the front door and drop my stuff at the table. I can't wait to see her. I walk up the stairs to the bedroom.

A bedside lamp is on.

I stop in the doorway and watch her. She knows I'm here because she heard the door and my footsteps on the stairs. But she can't see me because she's blindfolded. She's laying on her back in bed, naked, legs spread wide, and she's playing with herself with her favorite vibrator. I can hear her moaning softly.

She's a beautiful woman. Young and short and dark, with full lips and breasts. I watch as she moves her hips against the vibrator in her hand. She's pushing it in deep tonight, a sign that she's really hot for sex.

Instead of moving into the room, I stand and enjoy the show for a moment. She knows I'm watching. I can tell it's turning her on, and she puts on a show by arching her back and moaning a little louder. She throws her arm wide and grabs at the sheets. It's her way of enticing me to join her.

I undress. I can see that she's close to orgasm. She must have been at this for a while. The sheets underneath her are damp.

She moans louder, and starts to buck her hips, and I know she's cumming. She pushes the vibrator in deep, and holds it there. Her movements are jerky and her legs are trembling. I take in the sight of her, and gently touch my cock as I watch. Finally, she collapses.

After a while, her movements become slow and languid. Then the vibrator begins to move again. Gentle and shallow.

Quietly, she says, "I need you."

I go to her. I place the flower I brought for her on the bedside table, and lay down on my side next to her. Within arms reach, but not touching her. I say, "don't speak tonight. Just listen, and do what I say."

She smiles a little.

I tell her, "We're going to play a game. Your part of the game is to lay there silently and masturbate. You're blindfolded so that you can focus on what you feel. My part of the game is to ask you questions about what you want me to do to you while you masturbate. If you want to do what I say, keep playing with yourself. If you're hesitant to do what I suggest, slow down. If you don't want me to do something, stop masturbating and I won't do it. Understand?"

She doesn't say anything. But she moves her hips slightly, and pushes the vibrator a little deeper inside her.

I'm watching her. I speak in a slow, quiet voice. "Good. Let's start easy. I'll set the scene. You're home. It's late at night. You're lying in bed, naked and blindfolded. You're using your vibrator to play with yourself as I watch, naked, beside you. First question... do you want me to kiss you while you masturbate?"

Her strokes with the vibrator are deep and slow. She likes it that way. I lean forward and gently touch my lips to hers. Our kiss is soft, passionate, and lingering. I run my tongue across hers. As we kiss, I can feel her body moving, masturbating underneath me.

I move away to ask her my next question. "Do you want me to touch you?"

She smiles, and continues to play with herself. I reach my hand forward, and softly caress her collarbone and neck. I see her relax, and as I run my fingertips down her arm, she takes a deep breath. I tickle the inside of her elbow, and caress her stomach. My hand goes up to her breasts, and I tug gently on her nipples. I carefully roll them between my fingers. When I move my hand down to touch the inside her thigh, she jumps a little, and sighs.

She spreads her legs wider for me. I lean in to kiss her again. I caress her pussy lips while she uses the vibrator. She moans a little as we kiss. My fingertips are wet, and I softly rub them against her clit.

She's enjoying herself. She's shifting her hips, and moaning softly. I move my mouth to her ear, and flick her earlobe with my tongue. I whisper, "can I put something in your mouth?"

My change in tone clearly excites her, and she masturbates harder. I ask, "whatever I want?"

She agrees. My fingers are slick with her juices as I raise them to her lips. Her mouth is already open, waiting. As I push them in, she sucks on them. Just the fingertips at first. Then I push two fingers deeper into her throat, and I watch as she moves her hips against the vibrator.

I whisper into her ear again. "Such a dirty girl. Blindfolded, playing with yourself, and sucking on my fingers. I bet you wish you were sucking on something else of mine, don't you?"

She thrusts her hips off the bed, and pushes the vibrator harder inside her.

I've been laying on my side this whole time, facing her. Now I push myself up off the bed. Without warning, I grab her under her arms, and pull her sideways. I reposition myself and pull her again, until her head tilts backward off the side. The new position excites her, and she rocks her hips from side to side while she masturbates. She's using the vibrator much more quickly now.

I stand back to watch her for a minute. The blindfold is still in place. She's pushing the vibrator in deep.

I play my gambit.

"Do you want to slow down?"

Her brow furrows a little as she thinks it over. If she agrees to do it, she'll slow down and continue masturbating. If she doesn't want to do it, she has to slow down to tell me so.

She whimpers a little, and slows down. Her head is still leaning backward over the edge of the bed. I approach, and touch the tip of my cock to her cheek. She immediately opens her mouth, and I move my cock over to her tongue. Once she has the head of my cock in her mouth, she sucks on it greedily. She extends her neck to get more of it inside.

I know she wants me to ask her something else so that she can masturbate faster again. I move my cock slowly in and out of her mouth. When I speak, my voice is slow and husky.

"You look so sexy, sprawled out below me, playing with yourself, with my cock in your mouth. I see that vibrator deep inside you and wish it was my cock. Push it in a little deeper for me."

She does.

"Better. Do you want me to push my cock deeper inside your mouth, too?"

Now she cheats a little. She reaches behind me with one of her hands, and pulls me harder onto her mouth. She begins to masturbate more quickly again. I push my cock deeper into her throat, and she masturbates faster still. I know she likes oral. She likes to take my cock deep in her throat; it's always been a bit of a game for her. I can feel her swallow against me now. But while she likes giving oral, she has always refused to swallow my cum.

She's enjoying herself so much that I decide it's time for another gambit. "Do you want to swallow my cum?"

I see a look of frustration pass over her features while she slows down for a moment. Then she speeds up again.

I'm still pushing my cock into her mouth. I move my hand down between her legs, and place my hand on hers. I help her push the vibrator into her pussy. I'm not pushing hard, but I can see that this excites her.

"You're going to have to be clearer than that. If you want to swallow my cum like a dirty girl, I want you to moan against my cock and pump your hips against the vibrator. If not, I want you to slow down."

She pulls me harder into her mouth, moans, and starts humping her hips against the vibrator.

Her enthusiasm has its effect. I'm dangerously close to coming now. I move my cock out of her mouth and position my balls where she can lick them. She uses her tongue eagerly. I reach down to play with her nipples.

She's arching her back a little now, and I know she's close. The vibrator is moving fast and hard inside her. She moves her hand to grip at the sheets. I can see a little sweat on her stomach. I close my eyes and focus on the feel of her tongue on my balls. She sucks one of my balls into her mouth as I'm stroking my cock.

The thought of her swallowing my cum pushes me to the edge.

I lower my cock to her mouth. She takes the tip of it quickly, and I can feel the tip of her tongue as she swirls it around. She's moaning loudly, and begins to buck her hips. She pushes the vibrator in deeply, and holds it there as I start to cum.

There's no hesitation as she sucks on my cock. The vibrator is still deep in her pussy.

Both of our orgasms are long, and when we're both done, she continues sucking softly on my cock. I slowly back out, and watch her as she swallows. She licks her lips. Her legs tremble a little, and her breathing is deep.

I kneel down, and kiss her brow. She's upside down and it's awkward, but I move forward to kiss her lips tenderly. As we do so, her movements are slow and languid as she raises her hand to cup my cheek.

"You're beautiful," I say.