I Needed a Blowjob

Story Info
First time blowjob through a gloryhole.
1.3k words
4.22
43.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers

I needed a blowjob.

It was sort of a ridiculous statement, because I didn't even know what a blowjob felt like. I just knew I wanted one.

I certainly couldn't count on my girlfriend. We were both 19 and each other's first partner. Sex with her was under the covers, a specific amount of foreplay until she declared herself "ready", put on the condom, slide in, and have intercourse until I came or she said "Are you done yet?" It was rare, it was uninspired, and I'm pretty sure she got even less out of it than I did. It was a bother for her, an obligation. She was so dead set against giving me head that she wouldn't even let me give her head as if that would require her to reciprocate.

Bitch.

We shouldn't have even been together, but it's not like I'm a "catch" and they were lining up for the chance to date me.

Fuck.

So I spent a lot of time jerking off to porn. My favorites were compilations of mouth cum scenes, just endless guys coming in girls' mouths. They might jack into an open mouth so you could see it happening, they might cum in their partner's mouth and then the girl would show the mouthful to the camera. It was fucking hot, and I wanted to know what that felt like.

Fat chance of that happening in my situation.

But then one night a scene popped up where a girl was taking a load from a random cock through a hole in a wall. Then she did another. And another.

What the fuck. Where has this been all my life.

I did some further research and found out all about gloryholes. Holes drilled between bathroom stalls or adult arcade booths designed specifically for random oral encounters. The cocksuckers were mostly guys, but who cares if you can't see them. At the adult arcades, you could watch a porn video and have your own fantasy while somebody else sucked you off.

I was almost dizzy with excitement of the idea of this.

I looked up some potential spots online. I decided to take a four-hour drive on a Saturday to a place that had good reviews, thinking it would be far enough away that nobody I knew would be there.

The building looked like a bomb shelter. A nondescript, windowless, unpainted cement bunker with a flat roof. The letters "X X X" were tacked on the roofline. It sat on what used to be a main highway years before the interstate system was built. Now it was just a barely maintained stretch of two-lane blacktop peppered with odd businesses running out of old gas stations and restaurant buildings. The ruins of a long abandoned drive-in theatre stood decaying nearby.

I was nervous. I drove past it, turned around, and drove past again several times before finally pulling in.

I entered the surprisingly colorful store. I looked around at the sex toys and videos, but wasn't really paying attention. My eyes kept going back to the arcade entrance.

"It's six dollars to enter," the woman behind the counter said to me, noticing my distraction.

I snapped out of my haze. "What?" I replied.

"You buy a minimum of six bucks time," she replied. "You can buy more if you need it."

I walked to the counter. "Well what does six dollars buy?"

"24 minutes," she replied. "Basically it works out to a quarter a minute."

I handed her a $20.

"Take the whole $20?" she asked.

I paused. "Let's go $10," I decided.

She handed me $10 and a plastic card. "Insert the card into the slot and the video will start running."

I entered the arcade without another word. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the pitch dark. This was a whole different world from the front half of the store. There was a corridor with booths down the right side, then additional corridors to the left with booths clustered in threes. There were red lights above the doors indicating if the booths were in use. Two of the three booths in the back were lit. I made my way to the last booth and locked myself in.

The booth was a small space, basically enough room to enter and sit in the chair. The first thing I noticed was the lack of gloryhole. There was, however, a small peep hole into the next booth.

I put my card in the reader, paying no attention to the video selection that popped on, and peeked through the hole. A slender man who appeared to be in his thirties was standing with his pants down to his ankles, jerking his cock. The opposite wall in his booth DID have a gloryhole. Pretty soon, two fingers appeared through the hole, and he turned towards the wall.

I turned back to my video player and thumbed through the channels, settling on a three-way between a man and two women. As the two girls took turns sucking his cock, I got aroused. I rubbed the front of my jeans, but stayed dressed. I didn't want to bring myself to orgasm.

I occasionally peeked through the hole. The guy seemed to be thrusting at the hole, like he was mouth-fucking whoever was on the other side. I pictured one of the girls from my video being the anonymous cocksucker. I had to back off. It was driving me crazy.

I heard a moan. I peeked over again. The guy was clearly coming. He gave a few final thrusts, pulled back, and slid his pants up. Spent, he grabbed his arcade card and left.

I waited maybe five seconds before pulling my card from the player and moving to his booth. I was so eager, I was almost shaking. I put my card in the machine and found the same channel I was watching. The action had moved to intercourse with one of the girls, so I flipped channels until I found another oral scene. I dropped my pants to expose my rock hard cock. It took no time at all for the mysterious neighbor to give the signal. I wasted no time responding with my cock through the hole.

I jumped as I felt a hand wrap around the base of my shaft, but it was nothing compared to feeling, for the first time in my life, the head of my cock in another person's mouth. Holy fucking shit! Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined it feeling that fucking good. And my imagination was pretty fucking wild.

I deliberately slowed my breathing. I wanted to try and enjoy this for a while. The mouth was moving up and down my shaft slowly, clearly enjoying my cock. I turned my attention to the monitor. Again, I envisioned the mouth belonging to the woman working the cock in the video.

As much as I wanted this to last, I knew it wasn't going to. My cocksucker seemed to know this too. They increased their pace. I shut my eyes and stiffened my legs. I let out a loud involuntary groan. I exploded, shooting what felt like the biggest load of my life. It just kept coming. They didn't even flinch, continuing to work my shaft like they were possessed. My knees actually buckled.

I came off my orgasmic high and caught my breath. I pulled out of the hole and pulled my pants up. With ample time left on my arcade card, I slipped it through the hole for them to use. Not a word was spoken.

I broke up with my girlfriend and eventually found not only a better lover, but a much nicer girl overall. But even after I married, the arcade became a regular thing for me. Why deny a willing mouth.

pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers