I Needed a Massage

Story Info
I needed a massage.
1.2k words
4.31
178.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long couple of weeks. The stress and work I had been doing was causing muscle spasms to lock up my back. I decided to visit a new massage parlor that advertised deep tissue massages and licensed therapists.

The place was on a major road, well lit, and clean. I was asked what I wanted, and I said deep tissue with emphasis on key areas of my back. I paid for my hour. The receptionist led me down the hall to one of the rooms, handed my a towel and a blindfold. She explained that the blindfold has proven to aid in helping their clients relax. She left, I stripped, grabbed the towel and blindfold and got onto the table. I put the blindfold on and rolled onto my stomach, being careful to cover my ass with the towel.

After a few minutes the door opened, then closed, the lights dimmed, and music was turned on. I heard a lighter work as someone lit the candles I had seen on the shelf. I stayed in position, with my face looking through the little hole in the part you place your head. Then I saw bare feet come into view. They were smallish with red nail polish. She stepped closer to my head and I could see tanned and bare legs from just above the knees.

She started massaging my head and neck, never saying a word. My eyes fixated on her taught and tanned legs, my cock began to stiffen. She moved to my left side, grabbing my arm, placing it under one of her arms as she started massaging my shoulder and upper arm. I could feel her terry cloth robe. As she worked her way down my arm to she placed my hand inside her robe and between her breasts. Gently I worked my fingers to get a sense of their firmness. She lowered my arm, allowing it to go between her legs as she worked her way back up to my shoulder. She then moved to my right side and did the same thing.

Then she started working her way down my back. Firmly, with expert hands, she worked out my knots. As she got to my ass she slid a hand under the towel, squeezing and massaging each cheek. Then she slid her hand between my legs, massaged my balls, and then slid her hand under me to stroke my cock, once then twice, then her hand was gone.

Then she started working her way down my right leg. She place my foot on her firm stomach through the opening in her robe as she massaged my calve. Then, stepping back slightly, she massaged my foot. She then repeated this with my left leg. And then, she was gone.

Or so it seemed. She had stepped away from the table for what was probably only a minute, but seemed like forever. Then she was at my head again. She leaned down, next to my ear, speaking for the first time, and whispered an instruction to roll over. I obeyed.

She started massaging my head and face. I was at once relaxed and excited with anticipation. As she worked down the sides of my neck and to my chest she leaned over me and I could feel her bare breasts brush against my bearded cheek. She let out a soft sigh at the sensation.

She then moved to my right arm. Again working from the shoulder out. This time she placed my hand right on her firm and perky breast. I pinched the nipple gently as I squeezed it. She let out a soft moan. After a few minutes we enjoyed the same thing with my left arm, only this time, as she finished massaging my hand she licked my fingers.

Then she began massaging my torso again. I bravely let my left arm slide from the table as my fingers gently caressed her inner thigh. Her hand slipped beneath the towel again, which was barely covering my now rigid cock. She grabbed it firmly, gave it a couple of strokes, then used her thumb to smear my pre-cum around the head. The towel was moved and I felt her warm mouth envelope my cock. I slid a finger into moist pussy, she moaned as I teased her clit. Then suddenly she withdrew from my cock, I gave her g spot a couple of quick brushes with my finger tip. I was craving her waxed clean, tight, hot, wet pussy.

She climbed onto the table, straddling me. She positioned herself over my cock. Her hand holding it so the tip was just barely touching her. She paused, as if thinking, then slowly slid onto it. It a slow, exquisite, movement she was all the way down onto me. My rigid cock impaled her tight pussy. Her pussy clamped around my cock. She just sat there for a minute.

I gently put my hands on her hips and began pushing up into her, rotating my hips, grinding against her pelvis with mine. She placed her hands on my chest and pushed back, grinding into me. Then slowly she started to lift up from me, pausing just before the head of my cock left her, then sliding back down. Another twist and grind. Up. Down. Twist and Grind. My hands had begun kneading her breasts, as I pinched and teased her hard nipples.

Then she let herself lay down on my chest, her breasts pressing into me. She kissed me, hard but somehow tenderly as she began to steadily fuck herself with my cock. My hands caressed her back, rubbed her tight firm ass, played with her hair. I could take it any more. I told her I was about to cum. She slammed down hard onto my cock, grinding into me, I felt my cock at the opening to her womb as I began shoot hot loads of cum into her. Her pussy clamped down on me as I felt her warm juices flow out onto me. We were kissing, hard, deep. She bit my lip as our orgasms passed.

She just lay on top of me for a minute. Both of us panting, my hands on her ass. She kissed me again, gently, and it seemed somehow familiar.

She moved her face to put her mouth next to my ear again. She whispered, "I know who you are. I wanted this since the first time I knew you noticed I had grown tits. I want you to see who am I." With that, she sat up, hesitated slightly, and then removed my blindfold.

I was staring into the eyes of my naked and freshly fucked niece. I had just had one of the most erotic experiences of my life with my 25 year old niece. I pulled her face back down to mine and kissed her again. I had imagined getting to have her since seeing her nearly busting out of the bikini she had borrowed from her mom when she was 16.

We just laid there, silently, until there was a knock on the door. A slightly annoyed voice informed us it had been an hour and half and it was time for me to go.

I kissed her again and dressed. I was admiring her naked, tanned, and right body when she said today was her first day and I was her first client. I was stunned, silent for minute, and said, "I am also your last. I need an office girl. You're hired."